Mistress Katie Supervises Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah," she said after a minute of looking through the collection of toys, "this is just what we need."

She returned to the bed and Michael listened as the lubricant tube was opened, the closed. He felt Mistress Katie's fingers grip the plug in his ass and slide it from his ass. Immediately, he felt the head of the new toy pressing against his sphincter and groaned softly as he felt its larger body slide into his relaxed ass.

"Shhhh," Mistress Katie shushed her slut.

Her hand again wrapped around his exposed balls, the firmness of her grips clearly dictating her desire for obedience. Michael froze, his ass clenching the new plug as he realized which toy his Mistress has selected. The thick prostate massager, it was carefully designed to roll it's head against his prostate. Any movement of the plug, whether influenced by his flexing muscles, his Mistress' teasing touch, or the actions of its base if he sat on it (as he often did at his computer) would accentuate his arousal and keep his hard cock dripping.

"I see my slut likes his favourite red massager," Mistress Katie chuckled.

Michael felt Mistress Katie hand release the grip she had on his balls. It was soon replaced by her hand wrapping around the latex covered shaft of his straining cock. At the same time, he felt the plug moving against the motion of his muscles as he took control of the thick shaft by the curved parts of its base.

Katie smiled to herself as she felt the immediate effect her control of Michael's ass was felt in the throbbing of his hard cock. Gently, she took control of his response. Combining a slow rhythmic motion of the plug with a milking motion along his throbbing shaft, she worked drop after drop of precum through his hard shaft. Making herself comfortable behind her quivering slut, she adjusted her hand on his cock until the ball of her thumb was stroking down the centre line of the bottom of his shaft.

With each slow delicate stroke, Mistress Katie could sense that she was pushing the cum through his straining cock, pushing it forward until the pressure forced each new droplet past the tight elastic cock ring just behind the head of his cock. Drop by drop, the precum leaking into the condom's head collected as Mistress Katie imagined feeding it to her slut. But it was not yet enough to satisfy her.

She knew it had been almost a week since his last orgasm, and that she had kept him securely locked in his chastity cage for the last two days. That cage had long before trained him not to get erect while it was on, but its best effect was ensuring that his mind was continuously on his denied sexual desires, and his submission to she who held the key, either physically or metaphorically. He was a well trained little slut, and Mistress Katie knew he wouldn't cum without permission, no matter how long he was told to wait, with or without a locked chastity cage. While the cage was a useful device for play, for either a few hours or few days, her own arousal came from knowing he would willingly submit to waiting until his balls were milked of their contents, and anything she did to increase his frustration aroused them both.

Methodically, Mistress Katie massaged Michael's prostate with the anal plug as she milked his shaft between the constricting cock rings. She deliberately avoided touching the sensitive head of his cock through the thin latex, and also avoided wrapping her hand around his cock to stroke it. The delicate touch of her fingertips, touching, squeezing and stroking ever so softly, was designed to tease and torment, to milk each drop of precum through his bound cock. As she stroked Michael's cock she matched the rhythm of her movements by the rolling of the head of the massaging plug over his prostate. The combination of sensations was having exactly the effect she sought.

Michael was moaning softly, and probably not even realizing he was making a sound. His body quivered under his Mistress ministrations as the feeling of needing to cum built and built, always there but never quite enough to explode in spurts of cum into the condom. While Mistress Katie enjoyed the image of stroking her slut to an explosive orgasm, that was not her objective.

Mistress Katie's plan was to drain her slut of his fluids. An effective prostate milking would take his fluids, diminish his ability to cum, but not remove his need to cum. That was how she wanted to leave her horny slut, drained but just as horny as when she arrived, leaving him to wait until she was ready to play with him again. And each time she teased him without taking him to a full orgasm, he would be that much more ready to submit to her kinky desires and ideas. Mistress Kate liked keeping a submissive slut so horny that he'd agree to anything for a chance to cum.

Mistress Katie had decided on her plan long before she walked through the front door. She knew exactly how she wanted to leave her slut: drained, but desiring further play whenever she called on him to be ready again. As these things ran through her mind she continued to stroke Michaels' cock and work the massager against his prostate.

Michael's soft moaning became almost continuous, and his body quivered again and again with pent-up lust and need. Mistress Katie could sense how close he was to a release, even if it wasn't the release he thought he wanted, it was the one she wanted for him. She resisted the temptation to change the pace of her movements, keeping them exactly as she had done for the ten or fifteen minutes since she had started. She felt his body freeze as every muscle went taught, listened to him panting hard as the sudden release overcame his body.

She froze, her hand softly holding his pulsing cock as the fluids drained through his shaft. She felt the streaming juices with her fingertips through the thin latex. She held the massaging plug, moving its head ever so slightly back and forth where it rubbed against his prostate. And in this manner she took every ounce of his copious juices while denying him that orgasm he so much desired.

Michael strained to remain on his hands and knees for his Mistress. With every muscle quivering he fought the urge to collapse on the bed.

"Good boy," she said, "such a good boy for Mistress."

Mistress Katie's hand slid down to feel the tip of the condom. Earlier it has been a small loose bag protruding almost two inches past the tip of his cock, slippery with his seeping pre-cum, but seeming almost excessively loose. Except for her original intentions it would have been. Now the condom tip seemed almost full, she smiled as she pictured his flood of fluids filling a shot glass, one that she would make him swallow and lick clean to get every drop.

"Stay on your knees, " she instructed, "and turn around."

Michael turned to face his Mistress, remaining on the mattress and kneeling upright. Mistress Katie smiled as she saw the complex emotions playing across his face, the physical feeling of the release by milking was conflicting with his still feeling horny and a need to cum. But, for now, any orgasm was denied in the near future by the removal of the necessary fluids from his body. Too dazed to completely conceal his slight disappointment, Michael focussed on the expected obedience for his continued submission, and that was the one thing he did know he wanted. Lastly, he knew that the terms of his submission were not his to set, and Mistress Katie so enjoyed playing with that little fact as she teased and tempted her slut to greater depths of submission, on line and off.

Mistress Katie reached out to stroke Michael cock, still hard in the cock rings and condom, the fullness of the fluid filled condom tip pleased her and she fondled it gently.

"Lay back," she said, "and spread."

Slowly, Michael lowered himself onto his back. Centering himself on the mattress he spread his arms and legs towards the corners of the bed. He submitted quietly as Mistress Katie rounded the bed, clipping each strap to his wrist and ankle manacles. Once he was secured, she returned to sit between his legs.

"First," she said, "lets give you a new toy to ride."

Working quickly she slid the prostate massager from his ass and replaced it with a new toy. Thicker, he felt the well-lubed head open his ass as it slid inside. The shaft was heavily ridged and he moaned as he felt each one exercise his muscles on entry. And finally he felt his ass close on the smaller diameter of the shaft near the flaring base, the shape designed to hold the bulky dildo deep in his ass, just as his Mistress wanted.

Once she had her slut's ass filled, Mistress Katie turned her mind to the next step in her plan. She sat beside her slut and inspected his cock to determine the best way to remove the full condom with its contents from his cock. Carefully, she lifted one edge of the lower elastic cock ring and, getting her fingertips under it, stretched it wide enough to slide up his cock and off over the other ring and the condom. Next, she paused to remove each hair band from their position around his balls until his scrotum hung loose and bare.

Finally, she turned her attention to the condom and the second cock ring. Gripping them together, she let the lubrication of his juices around the head of his cock let her slide them off his shaft together. Carefully, she held the condom closed until she held it upright, holding its clear contents in their latex bag. With her other hand she stoked Michael semi-hard shaft, coating her fingers with the remnant of his leaking juices. She placed her wet hand over his mouth and, as son as he opened his lips, she slid her dripping finger into his sucking mouth and waiting until he had sucked them clean.

"You are such an obedient slut," Mistress Katie pronounced as she slid he clean fingers from Michael's mouth, "but we still need to decide what to do with this little package. Shall I feed to to you slut?"

"If Mistress desires," Michael replied politely.

"Oh, I desire, it just remains for me to decide when, where and how."

Mistress Katie dragged the condom, heavy with his fluids, across Michael's nipples, then across his lips. She smiled as hi s mouth opened and she lowered he full condom between his lips, just enough to watch his wet lips and tongue explore the container of his drippings until she drew it away again.

"Maybe I'll save them and feed you a double load on my next visit," Mistress Katie mused, "or perhaps I'll drop in with my sister, and when we have a drink together yours will be a nice little shot of cum. And, as it coats your tongue and slides down your throat, you can wonder if she knows."

Michael moaned softly at the images her words were painting in his horny and submissive mind.

"But you've been such a good boy today," Mistress Katie continued, "and I think you deserve a treat. And I will even offer you a choice, do you want me to pour it into your mouth, or do you want to suck it up drop by drop?"

Submissively, Michael responded, "It is not for me to choose Mistress, I will do as you desire."

"A very good answer slut, and just the one I expected to hear from you."

Mistress Katie reached to the nearby night table, turning back to Michael she placed a small clear plastic dish on his chest. He watched as she carefully upended the condom and poured his fluids into the dish. Then, she quickly flipped the condom inside out on the fingers of her left hand. Reaching toward he face, she smiled as he submissively opened her mouth to begin the task before him. She didn't draw her hand back until he had sucked the inside of the condom clean.

Placing the condom aside, Mistress Katie turned her attention to her slut and his waiting drippings. Smiling, she dipped two fingertips in the slippery liquid as Michael watched. She lifted her dripping fingers, holding them over the bowl for a few seconds as the excess drained and then moved them over to drip into Michael's open mouth. Slowly she lowered her dripping fingers into his waiting mouth and watched as he diligently licked and sucked them clean of his own juices.

She did this again and again, feeding Michael his juices, spreading the fluids on his waiting lips, thrusting her dripping fingers in and out of his hungry mouth. Teasing him. Feeding him. As she felt him sucking her fingers clean her other hand was busy between her legs. Softly she stroked her pussy as she fed her slut, and after a few minuted she held up the wet fingers of her other hand, sliding them into his mouth to let him taste how wet his Mistress was becoming as she played with and fed her horny slut.

After Mistress Katie had fed Michael half the contents of the bowl from her fingers, she lifted the bowl from his chest. She met his eyes as he lifted it over his mouth and then lowered the rim to meet his lips. Michael held his mouth pen as his Mistress poured the remaining juices into his waiting mouth.

"Swallow, my slut," she instructed, and watched as he did.

"Now lick."

As his tongue slid out between his lips she rotated the small bowl against it to feed him every last drop if its contents.

"Such a good little slut," Katie chuckled.

Having fed her slut all of his juices, Mistress Katie had satisfied her own plan for Michael's milking, and Domina's intentions for Michael's supervision. Checking the clock by the bed, Mistress Katie realized that she would soon have to end her visit, but not too suddenly. She knew that letting a sub down too quickly after play could be a cruel act, and she did want him feeling good and lusting for more from the second she walked out the door.

Mistress Katie moved back to the bottom of the bed. Working quickly she slid the parts of the chastity cage and felt Michael's slight but noticeable reaction to the lock clicking in place.

"This can stay in place until later I leave," she said, as she tapped the base of the firm dildo, "in fact, I think it should remain in for at least an hour after I'm gone."

"Yes ma'am," Michael replied softly.

"Good boy."

Mistress Katie continued her preparations to depart. She dressed in a light blouse over her short grey skirt. The lace of her bra was clearly visible through the light fabric of the blouse. She sat beside Michael on the edge of the bed to unroll thigh high stockings up her legs and slipped her stilettos back on her feet. Packing her bag of toys, her last act was to unhook the four straps from Michael wrist and ankle manacles.

"Leave them," she said as he reached to release the manacles' securing clips, "I like to see you wearing them."

"Now," she continued, "it's time for me to go, come to the door and kiss me good-bye."

Michael looked around, as if seeking clothes to cover his naked body before walking through the house.

"No dear, just like you are," Mistress Katie said as she read his reactions to her instructions.

Obediently, Michael followed Mistress Katie to the front door. She turned and surveyed her slut. Locked in his chastity cage, a nice thick dildo filling his ass and thin black manacles on wrists and ankles.

"I do like that look for you," she said, "in fact, I think you should stay just like that for two more hours. Occupy yourself by reading Literotica, I'll expect an e-mail with at least a couple links to stories I may like."

"Yes ma'am," Michael acknowledged her instructions.

"Now, kiss me good-bye slut."

Michael leaned forward to kiss his Mistress, but her finger met his lips and stopped his progress.

"On your knees," she directed.

Michael knelt, as Mistress Katie raised her skirt and pushed her hips forward. Obediently, Michael leaned forward to gently kiss her pussy. He sat back on his heels as she straightened up and dropped her skirt into place.

"Thank you Mistress," he said softly.

"You're welcome slut," she replied, "the key to your cage is in the freezer. If you take it out now, the ice should melt in an hour or two. No cheating."

As Michael absorbed the meaning of her last comments, she slipped out the door and closed it quietly behind her. Slowly, Michael rose and went to his computer to fulfill his Mistress' instructions.

12