Mistress Kim

Story Info
Young man follows through with internet chat.
1.3k words
4.14
39.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is completely fictional and is intended for mature readers, the characters names and situations do not represent anyone real and are completely chosen at random.

This all started about a month ago when I was getting bored with all the wannabe Mistress's I'd been encountering online for the past year, finally I had found a women who sounded for real and not only that but she ensured safety and discreet play. One night, after discussing our likes, dislikes, limits and fantasies she told me that if I was for real then she would have a package delivered to my apartment containing a surprise and instructions. This sounded so great at the time because I had been reading erotica all week that contained stuff just like this. The next day an unmarked package arrived for me at the front desk of my apartment building. Back in my room I carefully removed the white envelope with my name on it and opened it, inside there was a letter that read

"Dear Jim I hope you are as real as you say you are, if you decide that this was only a fantasy and do not wish act it out then I will understand. Here are your instructions: inside the box you will find a black lacey thong and matching stockings. You are to wear these under a business suit to my apartment this Friday located on the packages return address, when you arrive the door attendant will let you in as he will know I am expecting you. I will be out shopping with some of my friends as I do every Friday evening so let yourself in. Once you are inside my apartment close the door, lock it and continue to the bedroom at the end of the hall on the left, here you may begin undressing leaving the thong and stockings on. There will also be a blind fold left on the bed, secure it in place then wait on all fours facing the headboard. I will be home at 9:00pm sharp do not be late!"

Yours truly,

Mistress Kim

So there I was, kneeling on all fours, blindfolded, wearing nothing but a black lacey thong and stockings in a stranger's apartment. Suddenly the sound of keys unlocking the door to the quiet apartment broke the deafening silence. The door shut quietly behind and the sound of footsteps could be heard walking down the hall. By this time I was more aroused then I had ever been in my life, I had never even met this women before but judging by the hardness of my cock and the fact that I was to be blindfolded the whole time it seemed as though looks would not be an issue. She walked over to the bed, slapped my ass, telling me what a "good girl" I was, and then she began to attach ankle and wrist cuffs to my arms and legs. Lastly, for her sheer enjoyment, she secured a steel spreader bar to my ankles.

"Roll over slut boy"

Aggressively she pulled my knees to my chest and attached the spreader bar to the wrist cuffs exposing my ass to every angle of the room. I felt so vulnerable, lying bound in a strangers bed I was still trying to figure out why I'd ever agreed to this.

She didn't waste much time because the next thing I knew she was applying a generous portion of lube and beginning to work me loose with her fingers. She then pulled her 3 fingers out of my ass and walked out of the dimly lit room. Only a few minutes had passed until she returned to the foot of the bed telling me that she was sure I would enjoy this. "This is my personal vibrating dildo, if you are good I will leave it turned on inside to massage that prostate of yours and I'm sure you will find it very pleasurable, BUT, if you misbehave I have other plans for that ass of yours." The dildo felt extraordinary and the vibration sent me into ecstasy. "Open your mouth slut, Now!

Hesitating, not knowing what she was going to put in my mouth I refused to open on her first demand but this made her displeased "Open your mouth or you will regret it" "but what are you going to..."!slap! She slapped me across the face fast and hard

"I see my little bitch doesn't like to listen, I told you not to make me unhappy or there would be punishment."

How could I have been so stupid I thought to myself as she stormed out of the room and into the bathroom? She was back in the room a minute later and I didn't recall hearing the toilet flush so I knew that she had gone to the washroom for other purposes. Walking assertively she grabbed my face and started to apply something to my face.

"I noticed my little slut doesn't have any makeup on tonight and now that you have made me angry I think some mascara would look great running down your face with those tears of yours." Tears? What tears? I thought.

"That's right slut, your going to get fucked in the ass by my big black strapon, but before my neighbors hear you scream and cry you need to be gagged and luckily for me that got taken care of in the washroom. You see when I was in getting your mascara I was so excited that I accidentally peed in these cotton panties of mine which soaked most of it up."

Before she had even finished the sentence she shoved the piss soaked panties into my mouth taping my mouth shut to ensure they remained there. With a quick pull the dildo popped out of my now well stretched hole and her big black strapon was shoved quickly back into it. She started to fuck me slow with her 10 inch strokes as she continued to fuck my ass longer harder faster and deeper each time. By now tears were streaming down my face just like she had said they would and there was nothing I could do about it.

After 20 minutes of fucking the shit out of my ass she pulled out. Then she detached my ankle cuffs from my wrists and pulled my wrists above my head and secured them to the metal bed frame. Thankfully she put headphones on my ears along with some relaxing music so I could unwind and told me she'd be back in a bit. I must have dozed off for a bit, which I'm sure is what she had wanted, because I awoke to her removing the piss drenched gag from my mouth.

"Lick my pussy you little cum slut. You see Jimmy, while you dozed off I went over to my neighbor Carl and he fucked the shit out of me, the best part is he loves to cum deep inside my pussy, so suck it all out and lick me clean."

It didn't take long for me to devour Carl's cum that was now pouring down my throat and running down my face.

"Now we're going to have some real fun, didn't you mention that you'd always wanted to take part in a threesome?"

"Yes Mistress Kim" I said very excitedly

"O so this would please you if it took place tonight?"

"Very much Mistress Kim"

"Then get on all fours Bitch! Then she re-secured the restraints so that my stationary position was doggie style.

"Since Carl also mentioned trying the same thing and since you said you were bi-curious I figured what the hell right?"

Suddenly I heard Carl enter the bedroom and began lubing my ass quite thoroughly, the next thing I felt was a deep push into my gaping ass and much to my surprise I heard her behind me say, "Now let me see how good of a cocksucker my little slut boy is"

If you have enjoyed this story please read my other works, "The Young Boy"

If you would like to act any of these situations out please feel free to contact me via email.