Mistress Loves to Tease Ch. 03

Story Info
Gemma is given free reign. And i am unable to come!
1.6k words
4.38
20.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 10/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hope you all enjoy this episode. Thank you to everyone who has emailed me, your comments have been valuable, and i hope that shows. Although this episode contains some mild age play, all characters are over 18 years old.

Gemma began by standing in front of me. She was totally naked, with a shaved pussy, and her long hair covering her breasts. I strained to reach out and touch her, but was unable to move. She laughed at my attempts to get free, and gently tickled the head of my cock with a feather for five minutes.

'Aww, poor boy! Do you want to come? Would you like me to untie you, and use my entire body to make you feel good? Well don't worry baby, I wont untie you, but I will make you feel good. So good, it will hurt, become agonising and unbearable. Do you want to know a secret? I'll make it so you will beg me to stop pleasuring you, and just ignore you. Your helpless to stop me doing anything I want, no-one can hear you scream. No-one can stop me. Your all mine until morning pet.'

I screamed behind my gag, and thrashed against the restraints. I knew it was true, as I had been made to soundproof the attic for Her. Gemma stopped the tickling and began sucking my cock. Over and over, her head bobbed up and down, sucking and licking, banging about, using her teeth to slowly, gently grind up my cock. I was on the edge of coming in seconds, but unable to break into a glorious eruption due to the hypnosis. Mistress had said the sentence that blocks my orgasms before She left. I don't know how it works, but it does! Gemma knows this. She is a superb cock sucker, best I have ever known, but she hates male come, which makes me her 'perfect' guy. For half an hour, she sucked my cock. The more I moaned and screamed behind the penis gag, the more she carried on tormenting. My mind was blown, I couldn't think of anything except how full my balls were, and how hard my cock was. When she finished, she blew the hair out of her face, licked her lips and smiled at me.

'I know the words to let you come pet. I was going to say them, then untie you. I want to be ravished and fucked hard. Oh well, guess you can still do that and not come. You don't deserve to come, do you? This pathetic, small cock is barely worth playing with. But I do love to torture boys like you. The really pathetic ones, the ones who would do anything to come but cant even do that! I mean, what sort of guy cant even come? You need a Woman to let you, to permit you. Most men just take, but your so god damned pathetic and useless you can't even have an orgasm after 30 straight minutes of being blown!'

All through her speech, she was tickling the underside of my cock with her fingernail. I broke into tears of frustration. Mindless, uncontrollable tears. Gemma laughed, and used the remote to lay the table flat. She sat on my cock, and slid it in her. She began to ride me, slow at first and getting harder and faster. For over an hour, she rode me, screamed with ecstasy, and twisted my nipples. She reached forward and took off the gag, allowing me to scream. The second the gag was off, I let out a series of unintelligible begs and pleads, which only made her laugh and tell me how pathetic I am. I cried and screamed from frustration and pain as she continued to ride me and twist my nipples. My balls were still hung, and her movements caused the weights to swing, adding to my pain. All this, continuously keeping me on edge of orgasm. She stopped, keeping me hard and inside her. She reached over and got a box of pills, and a vibrator. Gemma forced four pills into my mouth, and gave me a sweet, innocent 'butter wouldn't melt' look, and shoved the vibrator deep into my ass, switched it on, and fucked me hard with it. While she did that, she began riding my cock again and whispered in my ear, in a fake, sweet girly voice:

'Oops! Poor you! I meant to give you a pill to calm you down, but it seems I accidentally gave you Viagra! I bet the result will be interesting, what do you reckon, bitch?'

'PLEASE Gemma! Don't do this! I'll do anything, but please, I cant take this anymore! Please stop!'

'Hehehe, see. I told you I could make it so good that you beg me to stop. Unfortunately for you, I am a merciless tease, torturer and total Goddess. I have only just begun, and I don't care what you think you can or cannot take. All I care about is what pleases me! And the only thing that pleases me is torturing you!'

She slides off my cock, and gets out a cattle prod. I know what she has in mind, and scream at her not to. She smiles that sweet smile again, and zaps my balls. Twenty zaps later, and she begins to wank my cock, very slowly, about a full stroke every thirty seconds, but continuous. While she wanked me, she continued to zap my swollen, tortured balls. I lost the ability to scream after another twenty, ran out of tears after forty, and lost count how many zaps there were after fifty, and she carried on! Merciless and sadistic are too soft of words for her. Truth be told, I loved every second.

She stopped everything, just left me alone. For ten minutes, she rattled through the cupboards and draws. Then she disappeared behind me. When she came back, she was dressed in the sexiest outfit I had ever seen! I have always had a weakness for the 'innocent' look, especially when I know the Woman is pure evil. Gemma had pulled it off perfectly. Dressed as a schoolgirl, tight white top, open four buttons, and the bottom wrapped up and over the V in her cleavage, pulling the shirt down and exposing her midriff. Her skirt was short, tight and jet black. Her hair had been put into pigtails, and makeup applied. To complete the image, she had a lollipop, seductively sucking it. My jaw hit the floor.

'You like this pet? I thought you would like to be abused by a little girl. Now I have warmed up, I really want to hear you scream, you pathetic little whore.'

As she said that, she took my balls in her hand, squeezed and twisted. I screamed. She twisted harder and pulled. She leant back, pulling on my balls, using them to stop her falling over. She laughed, and swayed side to side, like she was swinging on a rope! She twisted them more, right round so she had to climb over her arms. She laughed at my screams, and smacked my swollen balls. She let go.

'I love romance, don't you, slave? I want a nice candlelit dinner.'

I had the feeling this wasn't going to be good for me, and sure enough, Gemma put the table in a level position, me facing upwards. She put a candlestick with four feet over my cock and balls, and lit the candle. She lit another, and let the wax drip over my nipples, while the other one dripped over my cock and balls. Soon, my nipples, cock and balls were covered in wax. She laughed and dripped some over my stomach. She sat on my face, and made me lick her. As she came, I had to gather all her juice in my mouth, but not swallow. Once she had come twice, she sat on my chest, and drank her juice from my mouth.

'Mmm, wasn't that a nice candlelit dinner slave? You seem to like being used by a poor, innocent little girl like me. So much more to go yet honey. Do you want to know a secret? The time is only midnight! Mistress said she wont be back until she has been fucked good and proper by a real man. Right now, she is probably riding some guy, letting him come in her mouth, making him love her the way she wont let you. How does it feel? Being helpless, used, tortured, never allowed to come. And all the while knowing the Woman who keeps you like this is out pleasuring another man in ways he only dreamed of.'

I began to cry again, as the humiliation and emotions over ran me. I love feeling like this, love being used in this way, but the agonising NEED to come was overpowering. No rational thought was possible, no thought at all other than I need to come. I begged Gemma to let me, to allow me that sweet release. She just laughed, and told me she had at least another ten hours of freedom to use me any way she likes before Mistress comes home, and she wasn't going to waste a second of it messing around with pleasure for me. Gemma got out a leather leash that attaches to the ball ring that the weights hang off of.

'This is going to be such a sweet ten hours bitch. I hope you have no plans to use those balls ever again, because I am not sure they will work when I am through with them.'

All I could do, was suffer!