Mistress Marisa's Estate Pt. 02

Story Info
A slave is lent out, he may be sold by his Mistress.
1.8k words
4.2
34.8k
8
1

Part 2 of the 36 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,204 Followers

I am one of several slaves my Mistress Marisa keeps in her household. I am completely owned as are the other slaves that serve her. These episodes are written with her permission. It is my, our story...

*********************************

Penis pulled back between my legs, panty girdle a size too small to hold tightly my little thing, tightly in place. I am naked and baby smooth, pink toenails and fingernails, I am dropped at your door. I was delivered by a driver that met me, me dressed per your instructions, taken naked in just a panty girdle into his car.

Your slave opens the door to find me kneeling with a card in my mouth. He leads me into the house, takes the card from my mouth and hurries to you. 'A gift for your pleasure, do with him as you will.', the card reads. I have been presented to you by my Mistress Marisa.

I see you enter the room I've been led to, my eyes respectfully to the floor before me. I feel myself start to tremble, I know what you are capable of. As quickly as you enter, boot heels clicking rapidly on the floor, I feel the full force of a slap across my face.

"Look at me!"

I look up to you, red hand print rising on the side of my face.

"You are in my house now, MY house. While here, I own you. Say it, tell me I own you, own every part of you."

"You own me, Ma'am, own me. You own every part of me, you own...", I feel your hand come down across my face, cry out, whimper, "...you own me, own me I am yours."

"Shut up, be silent."

You walk behind me, your foot on my back, you push my face to the floor. You bend down and roughly yank the panty girdle down passed my rear end. You are inspecting me, feel your hand take and hold my penis so tightly I cry out, feel you yank my rear end up higher by it, holding my soft penis back and up between my legs. You run your hand over my rear end, pat it.

"Tiny little boy dick, what would any woman expect to do with this."

I feel your hand come down so hard against my rear end, a loud 'SLAP' echoes off the walls. I jerk forward.

I hear you laugh. Feel you release my penis, stand quickly and see you move to the front of me. You snap your fingers, point to the floor in front of my face. Your slave scurries to that spot as fast as he can move and kneels facing me. He's been cowering face to the floor in the door way.

"Cum on the floor, now!"

You watch as he masturbates furiously, doesn't want to keep you waiting. He struggles hard, he cums almost instantly, his hand a blur on his erection. He cums in less than two minutes, a huge puddle on the floor in front of me.

You snap your fingers and point to the door. He bows to you, 'Thank you, Ma'am...thank you...".

"Get out." You are staring down at me.

He rushes to the door, leaves.

"I haven't decided what I'm going to do with you yet, Ethan. I may groom you for a friend of mine. She's in the market for a slave."

You walk to a chair and sit.

"Would you be worthy of that, make me proud to offer you to her?"

"Yes, Ma'am, yes. I would work so hard to please."

"Well you certainly don't appear to be capable. Look at the mess on my floor. Were you going to leave it there for me clean up???!!!?"

I hear you raise your voice, fury in your every word.

I hurry to lick the mess on the floor in front of me up, "No, Ma'am, no...I'm so sorry...", slurping and licking as I mumble through licking up the cum off of the floor in front of me.

"I'm surprised you didn't dive on his dick before he came, dirty little faggot boy you are.", your voice calm, measured. You laugh loudly.

"And if I wanted you to do that you would, wouldn't you? You'd service any man I or my girlfriend chose to give you too, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am, yes." I lick the floor repeatedly.

You stand. I feel my hair yanked up, face brought up to just an inch from yours as you bend over slightly.

"Little queer boy, you are going to clean my house top to bottom. I want to see just how good a little house slave you can be. Then we'll inspect your work. My slave will supervise your work, he will show you how I like things down around here."

You release my hair, push my head away. I hurry to attempt to kiss your boot. I hear you laugh.

"You're learning."

You stand and look down at me, watch as I fawn over you, worship your boots, kiss your feet.

"I want to show you that I'm not all cruelty, Ethan. I can be very kind and gentle too."

You shimmy up your tight black skirt, up over your rear. Exposing the sheerest of black lace panties. So beautiful, so sexy, you turn your back to me.

"Show your appreciation, Ethan."

You smile as you feel me start to kiss your rear end, kiss gently through your panties, worship you like the goddess you are.

"I'm wet right now. So wet that I think I may need to see one of my lovers."

You stand goddess-like, hands on your hips, feel my lips so respectfully kiss and adore you through the sheer silk of your panties.

You clap your hands twice, sharply. Your slave enters the room.

"Get this bitch back into his girly girdle, make sure his little faggot dick is tight and in place. Show him to his duties."

You step away and lower your skirt. I feel my penis yanked back between my legs and the hands of your slave as my girdle is pulled up tight, so tight I yelp.

You leave the room without a word.

For the rest of the day I am your domestic, clean every square inch of your home. Polish, sweep, dust, wax, wash, do all of the chores your slave does, him watching, supervising. I work my fingers to the bone for you, trying to please, want desperately to please you. I work into the night.

And then when I am finished, per your slave's instructions, I am led to the room you wait in. You've been out most of the day.

"Ethan, I'm in a very good mood. Went out and had a marvelous lunch, got my pretty little ass fucked real good too, I'm a happy woman."

You see me covered in sweat, have been worked hard.

"Is my house clean, if I inspect it will I be happy? If not you'll have ruined my wonderful day."

I feel your hand on my ear, tight, pull me along next to you as you start your inspection.

Your slave two steps behind, you look back at him.

"If he disappoints should I punish him or you, little man?"

"Me, Ma'am, me."

He trembles, your laugh.

"Good answer, after all it would be your fault, you supervised this bitch."

We go through your house, you say nothing, just observe, lead me the entire way. It ends in your basement.

"Secure and strip him!"

I feel your slave attach a locking collar to my neck, peel down my panty girdle, feel him yank me to the floor and secure my collar to a large ring in the floor.

"I imagine you need to go to the bathroom, don't you Ethan. All day and no bathroom break."

"Ma'am please, I can hold it, please. I want to please you."

You laugh loudly.

"Plenty of time for that after I put you in your cage. I know all of your dirty little habits, don't I?"

"Yes, Ma'am." I start to cry, know I'm about to be beaten.

You walk to the chair, sit. Your slave standing, eyes to the floor next to me.

"Whip him. If I think you are holding back you will take his place. Now, whip him!!"

Your slave hurries to take a crop up from the table, hurries to whip me viciously, almost instantly I am covered in welts, crying uncontrollably.

"Please....please...", stammering through sobs and tears, feel the crop come down hard, feel him reach down and hold my butt up high, held in place by my penis, pulled back between my legs. He beats me rapidly and full force, feel the crop come down between my cheeks, up into the crack of my rear end.

You sit and watch, calmly. You cross your legs, feel the wetness of your pussy start to grow, soak your panties. You like what you are seeing.

For twenty minutes I am beaten mercilessly.

You snap your fingers, point to the corner. Your slave instantly stops, moves so rapidly to the corner he almost stumbles, kneels with his face to the wall.

"Ethan, tell me you love me."

"I love you, Mistress, I love you...", choking on tears, stammering..."...I am so sorry I let you down, Ma'am, sorry, I love you, wanted to please...so sorry...".

You stand.

"Pee, do it. Pee on the floor."

You watch as I pee onto the floor, urinate.

I feel the cruel blow of the crop again. You start to beat me.

"You-dirty-little-bitch...", every word punctuated with a slash of your crop.

I feel my body jerk and spasm, urine splashes up and onto me, onto the floor.

As quickly as it starts, it stops. I am a trembling mass of tears, screaming out and sobbing. I curl up into the fetal position, cowering in my own urine.

You snap your fingers. Your slave hurries to your side.

"After he licks up every drop of his piss put him in the cage. I want him in the humbler too. Tomorrow I will expect any mess he's made in that cage cleaned up completely."

You walk to the door.

"After he's secured, come to my room, little man. I want to cuddle with you, think maybe I want your mouth too. This has made me very horny, very, very much want to cum. Hurry up, put him away for the night and get your ass up to my room. Don't keep me waiting."

You start for the stair, turn, look back at me. Quivering, shaking uncontrollably, covered in bright red stripes and bruises. I am hysterical.

"Ethan, you did an excellent job cleaning my house. A very good job. I was pleased. You should be proud of yourself. Maybe offer you to my girlfriend after all, we'll see."

You leave the room.

He says nothing, silent. Feel my balls secured tightly back between my legs by the humbler, placed and locked into the dog cage kneeling. The lights go out as your slave hurries to your room.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,204 Followers