Mistress Marisa's Estate Pt. 06

Story Info
a slave assists with the new boy
1.8k words
4.46
25.7k
9
1

Part 6 of the 36 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,223 Followers

I am one of several slaves my Mistress Marisa keeps in her household. I am completely owned as are the other slaves that serve her. These episodes are written with her permission. It is my, our story...

***************************

His cock is huge. I barely get my hand to close around it. The head of it glistens from the k-y as my hand moves over the top, mixed with his pre cum, so slippery. He pants softly, whimpers, writhes as my hand moves up and down the entire length of his massive erection. He's naked, spread-eagle and restrained on a stainless steel metal table. A small pillow under his rear end pushes his penis up high for all to see. That is the point.

Standing next to him in my little pink dress, pink heels and white lace ankle sox, I see the reflection of the boy, myself, see it all in the mirror as I bend over him. My butt is exposed slightly under my dress revealing ruffled panties that conceal a locking cock harness and locking dildo in my tiny little hole. The faint hint of stripes from a severe whipping three days ago to the backs of my legs shows slightly above my stocking tops. I see the crowd of guests behind me looking on, milling around. All ladies, all dear friends of yours, they are regular guests at these type gatherings at my Mistress Marisa's estate.

I see you approach.

"Princess, slower! You want your butt spanked again, do you? If he cums prematurely you go to the punishment room."

You stand at the edge of the raised stage. It's two feet off the floor. I hear you talk such that the boy and I can hear, hiss your dissatisfaction with me.

"My guests are here to see his stamina. For now, anyway. Maybe make him cum in your face, know you'd like that you, little bitch. Slower, tease him. Only tease, baby doll. Don't make me tell you again!"

"I'm sorry, Mistress, sorry...", you move away from me in mid-sentence.

You turn and drift back to the other ladies in the room. I see you in the mirror. Several of your guests come up to you. I can hear them as they complement you on your latest acquisition--the naked boy on the table.

"He is big, like that a lot, how do you find them, Marisa. He's like a fucking horse. You are willing to part with him, I hope?"

A lady friend stares at the scene on the stage, the table before her.

"For the evening, Shelly. Just for the evening. He's my property, honey"

The two of you laugh. You sip from your champagne flute.

My only job is to keep the boy at the peak of erection. Throbbing erection, my job is to maintain it. You are exhibiting his penis. He is well muscled, smooth and firm, has a very well developed body. My hand moves on him, I am being very careful to feel for any hint of climax, throbbing. I stroke rhythmically up and down on him. His penis stands straight up, 10" at least.

The boy looks eighteen years old at most. He actually turned twenty-two weeks ago, came to you courtesy of your friend Barbara. She literally gave him to you.

*****

"You know I love you, Marisa. It's a gift from George. He sends his best.", heard her say as she breezed past me at your door the day the boy arrived at your estate, the boy on a leash led to your library. Listened as to you I did my dusting in the hallway.

"He's been trained to be bred, can be used to fuck your stable of sissy boys over and over. He's gifted to say the least. And he can go on forever. But I think when you see his cock you'll want to use him for other duties. Your lover boy gonna give you trouble when he sees this one? He's beautiful."

I hear her laugh. See her in the hall mirror take down the boy's pants fast, jerks them to his knees. Hear you gasp, much girlish laugh.

"Oh my."

Hear you and then hear your heels click as you walk around him, inspect him.

"I don't know if I'll tell my lover about this one. Nice. And he's cute too, pretty face."

You run your hand down the length of his hanging penis.

"What's your name, baby boy?"

"Michael, Ma'am." His cock responds instantly to your touch, jumps semi erect. He keeps his eyes to the floor.

"Do know your place, Michael, you a good boy?"

You take his cock in your hand. He goes fully erect.

"Oh yes, Ma'am, yes. I do. Please believe me..."

"Shhhh, we'll see. You are a pretty one, Michael."

"George has been working with him for over a year."

Barbara moves to the couch and sits.

"I bet he has. The old faggot."

The two of you laugh.

I know 'George'. I'm sent to him for punishment. Hate him, hate going to him, always very cruel with me, takes advantage of me sexually in the most brutal ways. And now here is this boy sent from him in your house, a gift!

That was two months ago. He's been in your bed almost every night since you acquired him. I'm so jealous I can hardly contain myself. Pushed out of your attention almost entirely since you started 'getting to know him', as you told me you were going to do. Whip marks on my back thighs are there because I begged to be able to make a worship puddle, cum on the floor in front of you, be taken to your special room, kneel at your feet, kiss your hand, your feet, pleading for your attention. Was told I was a spoiled brat, I was told I needed to learn self-control, taken to the whipping room instead and whipped with a cane until I almost bled. Huge letters written on the white board in front of me as I was restrained over the whipping horse read, 'SELFISH LITTLE BITCH'.

*****

I can hear the slippery noise as his erection moves through my hand, the slippery, squishy noise as I feel every bit of him. So jealous looking down at him, don't dare show it. His butt moves on the table, clenches. He knows not to cum, knows it won't end well for him if he does. I almost want him to. But know that if he does I'll be beaten far more severely than he will, if he's punished at all.

"Marisa, I want to get on that, I'd fuck him right here if you'd let me." A slightly drunk woman walks to the stage.

"Don't you dare. The bidding starts after dinner. Only one lady takes him home for the evening. And he'd better come home to me with no marks. He's for fucking, not beating."

You say that loud enough for all to hear. You clap your hands loudly, get the attention of twenty some ladies in the room.

"Girls, dinner first. Let's go to the dining room. I have a spectacular dinner planned. We can freshen our drinks first, later you'll see Michael on the block. All prettied up. You'd better have brought your check books, you know this is for my favorite charity. Ladies, shall we?"

You gesture toward the big doors at the end of the hall. As they start to move away from milling around the slight stage, the table and the boy I bend over, you walk to the back of me. As the last women moves to the dining room and the doors close you step up onto the stage.

"Get your hand off of him."

You look down at him, run your hand over his hair.

"Baby, you going to be a good boy for the lady I send you too, good boy like you are for me?"

You purr to him, stroke his hair. You take his cock in your hand.

"Yes, Ma'am, yes. You know I will."

He looks up at you, submissively.

"I know you will. You'll be back in my bed soon. You just be good, make me proud of you."

You kiss his forehead, then his lips. Your hand runs over the head of his cock.

"Bitch, I want him unrestrained, move."

You watch as I unbuckle the padded cuffs that hold his ankles and wrists to the table.

"Take him to the showers, get that mess off of his cock, you wash him personally."

You start to leave the stage. You suddenly stop, turn to me.

"Wait. You wanted my attention. You've earned a reward, little bitch. Michael stay still, hands at your sides. Princess, put him in your mouth. Move, you have two minutes. Move!"

You watch as I hurry to bend forward, take his erection in my hand and bury the head of it in my mouth.

"Don't you dare make him cum, bitch. Just play for your reward. Two minutes." You look to your watch.

I can taste the k-y, the precum, lick the hole of his penis with my tongue, careful to keep my mouth on him, can only get two inches of him into my throat. I am so jealous of this boy, feel his butt move as he pumps slightly. Wish he'd never have come into your house. I suck him as respectfully as I can. Give my mouth to him. I feel his hand go to the back of my head, pushes me down on him, chokes me.

"Michael, you naughty boy."

You laugh. Smile at him, look back at your watch.

"Michael, you know this turns me on to watch this."

You look back at your watch. The time passes.

"That's it, off of him!"

You start for the doors as you see me hurry to pull my head back off of him.

"You'll thank me later for that, bitch. Hurry and get him cleaned up, fix your make up, get with the staff, find out from Ilsa what serving position you're in. I'll see your little sissy working hard to serve my lady friends in the dining room."

I see you walk to the doors. Open and close them behind you.

"It's only a matter of time before I get to beat you like she does."

He glares at me.

"I'm going to see to that."

He swings his muscled legs off the table, bounces to the floor. I say nothing, move to the two stairs leading to the floor.

"Fuck you too, fuck your sissy ass. You know that's gonna happen, Princess."

He takes me by my arm, pats my butt. He laughs loud.

"Please, I don't want to keep her waiting."

I hear laugh again as I pull away from him. I take lipstick from my tiny purse, hurry to fix my lips. I follow him, thinking about washing him, his cock, I think about making him squeaky clean for the auction block, and then reporting quickly to the kitchen.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,223 Followers