Mistress Marisa's Estate Pt. 07

Story Info
a slave gets to be a 'real man'...almost
3.1k words
4.42
23.6k
8
1

Part 7 of the 36 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,208 Followers

I am one of several slaves my Mistress Marisa keeps in her household. I am completely owned as are the other slaves that serve her. These episodes are written with her permission. It is my, our story...

***************************

I hear you ring your bell. Hurrying to your bedroom I almost trip on my 4" spike heel shoes on the stairs. You decided that my housework not only requires serious attention to detail, it also requires a serious reminder of who I am, what I am. So very hard to do the menial duties associated with cleaning toilets, dusting, laundry, etc., but even harder in 4" spike heels. You know that, you find that amusing. You like how heels accentuate my little rear end and legs as I scurry around your house keeping it spotless.

"Yes, Mam?"

I enter your room. I see you sitting on the bed. You're wearing only a short pink silk robe, sipping from a full wine glass. You motion with your index finger for me to come to you.

"Come here, baby."

You smile up at me as I move to the front of you.

I stare silently as I watch you take the key from a drawer in your bedside table and unlock my cock harness. I wince as you pull it off quickly, don't dare yelp, cry out. That can lead to a whipping. That can lead to being scolded about not being grateful to have it removed. I hold my tongue.

I feel you run your hand up over my little thing. You turn me to the side with your other hand. I feel your hand go to the curve of my rear, feel you cup my left cheek, finger tips gently come to rest in the soft top of the crack between my cheeks just up over the tops of my legs. You feel goose bumps rise on my butt as you keep your hand in place. I see you smile, see you in the mirror, see you looking at my cheeks and legs. I hear you whisper to yourself, softly, 'cute, so fucking cute, like a baby'.

"Baby, I want you to something for me."

Your look up at my face. You start to gently stroke my little penis, feel it stir under your hand.

"Mama needs to cum. Real bad. And I've decided that I don't want to wait for my lover to come to me. That, and I have a very hot idea I've been thinking about for a while. I'm going to let you act like a big boy, like a real man."

You giggle loudly as you say that, girlish and flirty. You almost spit the words out and giggle. I feel you start to stroke me, working to bring me to full erection. I feel you fingers tease and play with my wet spot. My little thing is bursting to stand straight up for you, feel it start to throb in your hand.

"Ooooo, that's it. My little man."

See you look back down, look at my penis

"Would you like to help your Mistress cum, would you, baby doll?"

You purr, so sexy. You are fully aware of my complete excitement, coupled with apprehension. I know that I might be used in some painful and sadistic way to make that happen. You know I would gladly do that for you, do anything for you. You sense my complete devotion. It intoxicates you.

"Yes, Mistress, please, I would love..."

Cut off in mid-sentence, I feel your hand tighten on my rear end. I feel you hold me in place by my butt, your hand on my penis starts to pump faster, drives me to a rock hard little erection.

"Don't you dare cum. Better not. I'm going to have you do something for me that I want so bad right now. I just can't wait for my lover to visit me. And I need to use you, Princess. You're going to give me what I want."

You stand.

I see you take some k-y from your bed side table. I watch as you squeeze it onto your finger, lift your robe and push some of it up between your cheeks, see you bend forward and put your hand up between your legs, lift one leg slightly to do so, to lubricate yourself behind. Tossing the k-y to the table, you move to the bed, mount it facing away from me quickly.

"Take off that dress, want you in only your little shoes and naked, hurry up, sissy boy."

I quickly strip away my short servant girl dress. I see you bend forward onto your hands, your knees pushing your rear up high. You lower yourself onto your forearms. Without even looking back over your shoulder to acknowledge me, staring straight ahead into the mirror facing you, I hear you say so softly, "You better be a good boy."

I stare hypnotized by the beauty in front of me as you slowly pull your robe up over the beautiful curve of your rear, soft slip of a robe slowly moving up onto the middle of your naked back. You spread your cheeks by pulling your knees apart, ankles and feet splayed out.

"You cum in my ass and I'll have Ilsa deal with you in the morning, put you in the cage next to her office overnight."

I shaking, quivering looking at you on the bed, so hot, so sexy, so very much want to just lick and kiss what I see before me. I want to do what you've had me do so lovingly before so many times, bury my face in your rear end. But you have other plans.

And then you say it.

"Put that little thing into my butt. I want my ass fucked."

I freeze, stare at you in the mirror. All the time I've been a slave in your house this has never happened, never before.

"Don't look so surprised, princess. Tonight you get to play at being a big strong man. My lover does this all the time to me. Do it. Just fucking do it! If I have to tell you again I may change my mind."

You look back over your shoulder at me, smile a devilish little smile. You look back at me and then back into the mirror. You see my shock, afraid to move.

I hurry to the back of you, put my boy-like erection to your tight little rear end. I put the head to your hole. I push it in so slowly, hold it with one hand, guide myself into you, feel myself pop into your warm tight hole. Instantly squeezed so tight, so tight. I'm dizzy, lost to it.

"Do it like you mean it! Put it in and start working, hold my hips, baby. Fuck me! I can barely feel that thing."

It snaps me out of my somewhat loving dream, know I have to do what you want the way you want it. I see you close your eyes, push the side of your face onto the bed under you.

As I start to fuck as directed by you, you moan softly, wiggle a bit back onto me. I see you look up into the mirror, stare at me in it. I hear you laugh.

"Don't be afraid of hurting me, baby. I can barely feel it."

You wink at me in the mirror.

"When he does this he almost makes me cry. Now fuck. Dont' make me tell you again."

I watch as you lose yourself to it all, feel you tighten around me as I run my penis in and out of you full length. I slam into you. I feel you start to heave more strongly, push back on me, see you reach back and spread your cheeks with your hands, pull yourself apart, hear you breath as you push back against me as I push into you.

'Uh, uh, uh, uh,'...over and over, you are lost to it.

So afraid of cumming, so afraid to stop. I stop slightly, slow down, try to control myself and start to back off.

"You gonna cum, sweetie?"

You release your cheeks, put your arms in front of you, raise up and look at me in the mirror. A very serious look on your face.

"If he knew, if he only knew, he'd beat you with a belt. And I wouldn't stop him."

I see you smile, lick your lips.

"I told him I wouldn't let you do things like this, just lick me back there. Should I tell him my little man tried to play like a real man?"

You see me work for you, so wanting to please, to do what you want. Sound of your bed shaking, the lubricant squishing sound of me running in and out of your tightest hole.

"I don't think there's much chance of him finding out from stretching me out, do you, honey?"

You laugh loud when you say that, see you reach over and take your watch from the bedside table.

"I want you to pump as hard and as fast as you can but not until I tell you to. When I say 'go' you fuck my ass hard and fast, do not stop no matter what. You fight the feeling to cum, fight it! We both know the feeling I'm talking about."

I see you hold the watch in your hand, like you are timing a race. Hear you say, 'GO!'

I start to fuck furiously, fuck so hard I think I'm hurting you. Hear you laugh softly as you stare at the watch.

"Come on, fuck me!!"

You push your rear up an inch, arch your back and hold it up to me.

"You little sissy, let you put it in me like this and you just play at it??? Fuck me, baby, faster!"

See you stare at me and then look back down at your watch. Almost detached and oblivious to what I'm doing for you. This all amuses you greatly. You know exactly what you are doing.

"Mistres please, please...I'm..."

I whimper, feel panic.

"Don't you stop! You stop and I'll slap your face right off!"

I see you smile at your watch as you say that, not even looking at me.

And then it happens.

I cum, can't help it, can't help myself. It just happens, feel myself drip into you, want to cry, feel like I've let you down. Can not stop, can not control myself. I hear you laugh softly, smile back at me in the mirror, just watch as I cum in you.

"Don't you stop!"

I feel you push back hard against me.

"Are you done yet? Done with your dirty little act? Are you? And don't lie, keep pumping until you're done with the last of it."

You look back at me in the mirror.

"Yes, Mistress, I'm so sorry, I couldn't help myself."

I feel a tear well up, think I've let you down.

You pull away, my little thing slips out of you, points to the floor, hangs limp, shiny and limp, feel it tighten as I think about how mad you must be. I see just the hint of my cum on your rear.

You drop your watch on the bed, hurry off of it and stand facing the mirror at the end of the bed.

"Kneel behind me, quickly. Put your mouth over me, all of me, want that mouth covering my asshole, move."

You lift your robe up slightly, spread your legs, as I bury my face in your rear end. You reach back and spread yourself, release your cheeks slowly as they close around my face, my face deep up into your rear end.

"Put your fingers on my pussy, I'm wet you know. Now we are going to make Mama cum. Use your fingers on me while you suck my ass, I want to cum at least twice, princess. And I want to feel that tongue of yours."

You moan softly as I start to work you with my hand, fingers in you and then back out, run my index finger up over your clit, run it all around your dripping wet lips. You feel my mouth cover you from behind, hear my tongue lick as my cum runs out of you. You feel my tongue move in and out of your tight little hole.

"Baby, that tongue of yours is almost bigger than your little dick."

I hear you start to breathe heavily as you push back against me.

"Two and half minutes, baby. Took two and a half minutes of full-on fucking for you to lose control. You know when you hear me in her screaming sometimes"..., I hear you talk through very heavy deep sexy breathing, "...that's him doing what you just did. He can fuck me like that forever, sometimes think he's going to put me in the hospital. Fucks my ass for over an hour like that if he wants before he cums. Love that man! That's what a real man does, baby doll."

I hear you whimper, moan as my finger moves in you.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, right there, right there!"

I feel you push your butt back against my face hard, taste my cum and your rear end as I swallow it all, messy and slippery, pushing my face up into you, k-y taste around the tight edges of your warm little hole.

"Ooooooooooooooooo, right there, keep it right there....oooooooooooooo, yes!!"

I feel you heave, feel the rhythmic spasm as you cum. You put your hands on your knees, bend slightly forward, push your butt back into my face, your slightly squating, feel your little hole tighten on my tongue, feel you tighten on my finger.

"Yessssssssssss, nice job, baby."

You stand, straighten, push my head away. I see you move away from me. You let your robe drop over your beautiful hips and rear end.

"Don't you move, you stay right there on your knees."

See you move to the head of the bed, pick up your wine glass take a large drink. You turn and look at me.

"Did you get all of that shameful mess out of me?"

"Yes, Mistress, I think so."

I look to the floor, it's all over my face, cum on my lips and chin.

"I knew you'd cum. Like we didn't know that was going to happen? You little bitch, no control. Just wanted to see how long it would take. You know when I let you fuck me, put that thing in my pussy, you last a lot longer. In fact you don't ever cum in me, always make me cum like a good boy and then push you away before you make your mess. Don't I, baby? But then again I never make you work like that either. Do I? Little fucking race horse."

You laugh, move to the front of me.

"No, Mam, never."

"Why is that, baby, why don't I let you fuck like that?"

"It's for real men, not sissies."

I feel you looking down at me, feel you stare at my nakedness. I'm in only heels and sissy makeup. I deeply feel my place in your life. Hear you laugh so hard it shocks me. I look up at you.

"That's right, baby, that's right. You are so fucking precious. And so fucking right"

You slip off your robe, toss it to the bed. You turn and present your rear to my face. Reaching back you spread your butt wide.

"Round two, sweetie. Like I said, Mama wants to cum tonight, horny little girl. Real bad, Mama wants to cum, put your face back up in there. Let's make Mama cum again real good."

You laugh so cutely, playing to amuse yourself. I hurry to bury my face in your butt, bury my tongue in you.

After half an hour of using my face and tongue to fuck your ass you cum hard again, finish and push me away. You take my dress off the chair and wipe your rear end with it. Without a word you walk to me, still naked, take me by my ear gently. You pull me up quickly, lead me from your room. You lead me down the stairs, down into the basement, passed your worship room, lead me to the cage room next to Ilsa's office. The Matron of your estate, hate seeing her room.

As quickly as you lead me to this room you open one of several cages.

"Take off your shoes, hurry up. I don't want your sissy girl shoes all scuffed up!"

You watch as I slip out of my shoes. You point to the cage and snap your fingers.

"Move!"

You close the door as I scamper in, naked feeling the cold metal floor on my hands and knees.

"I'm going to leave a 'white-board' at the foot of Ilsa's door, tell her about you, write 'lost control, came in less than five minutes'. When she comes in tomorrow morning she'll know what you need. I let you fuck my ass and you can't even last five minutes. Five minutes was all I was looking for, would have taken you into my bed, baby doll. Five fucking minutes!"

You walk to the door, see you standing there, naked, radiant, so pretty.

"And if you shit in that cage, piss in there, Ilsa will deal with that too. Now be a good boy and think about how generous I'm being with you. I let you keep your cock harness off, didn't I? Didn't I?"

"Yes, Ma'am, thank you, thank you..."

You interrupt me.

"You keep that fucking cage clean."

You turn off the lights, close the door behind you. I see your shadow move away from the crack under the door, see the light in the hall go out. Pitch black in Ilsa's cage room. I reach back and feel my soft penis, taste you all over my mouth. I can think of nothing other than how much I am yours, how much I want to be given a second chance. I feel my little penis start to get hard in my hand. I think to of Ilsa and what it will take to make her know I'm truly sorry that I couldn't even satisfy the woman I worship and adore, that I couldn't last for five minutes. I start to cry softly, hold my soft penis as I do.

I am your slave.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,208 Followers