Mistress Marisa's Estate Pt. 13

Story Info
A slave is chained to the glory holes.
1.6k words
4.07
44k
15
3

Part 13 of the 36 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,209 Followers

I am one of several slaves my Mistress Marisa keeps in her household. I am completely owned as are the other slaves that serve her. These episodes are written with her permission. It is my, our story...

********************************

I am taken to a club, the country club for just the type of high-end players you love to know and that LOVE to know you. This is where the little sissy boys kneeling at the 'glory' holes never put their little things through them. The men at this club, coming off the golf course or out of the lounge, put their cocks through the holes. The men at this club are many of the men that attend your special parties. And many of the sissy slaves that service your guests serve here as well. This is a very exclusive club, reserved for those with 'special interests' and needs, this is a huge part of what this exclusive membership is about.

I am walked into the room on a leash by my Mistress. I'm on my hands and knees, hurrying and struggling to keep up, trying so desperately not to be slapped, chastised. I am naked. This is not about pretty boy cute little fem tricks. This is about service, about being put into the glory hole rooms. This is about servicing man after man.

"Hello, Michael, so good to see you."

The host at the door bows slightly as you enter. I see two other sissy bitches being led on leashes down the hall by staff, led to their stations. I know one of them, feel a huge pang of jealousy. He's been taken into your bed before.

"Marisa, you are my favorite!", he delights at your entrance, beams.

"Will you be dining?"

He snaps his fingers, a staff member hurries to your side. You hand him the leash attached to the collar locked at the back of my neck. The little gold heart with my name on it tinkles like a small bell as he takes my leash.

"No, I can't stay, Michael, have to get my girl time in at the spa. Huge night this weekend, I have very big plans. I'm just dropping princess off, give my special pet a little exercise and recreation. I'll be back later this afternoon. I'm meeting a girlfriend for a drink."

You reach down, pat my head, pet my hair.

"I'll see that he gets stationed right away. You know I always take good care of your little pets, Marisa. And this one is always a treat, have had several comments about that eager mouth. You should be proud."

He looks down at me as I'm led down the hall to a glory hole station at this club only the select few know about and frequent. The host waves, dismisses the staff boy with his hand, glares at him as he leaves with me on my leash.

"You take good care of this one! Hurt him and I'll not only have you in his place, I'll hurt you."

"Yes, Sir.", as the boy moves off with me in hand.

The host looks back up at you, smiles warmly, takes your hand in his and kisses it.

"We'll see that princess is waxed and polished prior to pick up, I'll personally see to it that Sherry does his makeup and hair. Marisa, always a pleasure. The bitches you send our way, the best! Men say they like their mouths better than their wive's mouths."

He smiles into your eyes. You laugh.

"I don't doubt that. It's in the breeding, Michael, the training. I make submissive babies. When I'm through with them they are mine completely. And you already know that princess is my special one, will do literally anything I ask of him.".

You giggle.

"Anything."

You wink at him, turn and walk to the door. Glancing over, you see my naked rear end scamper down the hall next to the boy holding my leash, you see me quickly disappear at the end of the hall.

As soon as you walk out the door I am out of your mind. Your attention turns to your party, your gala...your lover.

I am led to a stark small room, almost a closet. There is nothing in the room but a hole in one of the walls at crotch level, a restraint hook next to it and bucket to be used as a toilet should the need arise. There is a security camera with a tiny blinking red light in the corner surveying the small room, that and a harsh bright light in the center of the ceiling.

As I'm pulled to the restraining hook, I think about how you looked this morning as you let me help you dress. I feel my collar pulled up roughly and locked to the wall as I think about being allowed to help you on with your beautiful panties, your hose and shoes. I think about your scent, you letting me kiss the top of your pussy briefly before I slipped your panties up over your hips. I can still hear you say, 'Kiss, baby.', see your pretty finger point to the lower part of your naked stomach just above the lips of your pussy. I think about how much my little penis ached in my harness as I watched you do your makeup before I was taken to your car.

I have my collar locked tightly to the wall next to the padded hole an inch from my mouth. I kneel in front of the hole. I turn my head slightly, glance at the camera that is used to monitor me as I service the men that will choose me over the others. I think about you monitoring me too, from your cell phone should you care to watch, care to show me to others you come across in your daily activities.

The boy that led me here looks down at me.

"Fucking bitch. If that camera wasn't there I'd stick my cock down your throat right now. All you little cocksuckers, and I don't get to use any of you."

He whispers, laughs sternly, feel him slap my face, I yelp as he turns to leave.

"Be a good boy, princess, lots of dicks for you to suck today."

The boy turns and leaves, closes the door loudly behind him. I kneel like that, naked and chained, for what seems like an hour before the first man takes advantage of my special talent.

I see shadowy movement on the other side of the wall through the hole, hear motion, muffled talk. And then a semi soft erection is pushed through the wall, pushed quickly at my face. It's huge, at least 7" and not even hard yet. I can smell his maleness as I move to put his cock into my mouth.

I hurry to please, slip him in deep to the back of my throat. As I feel him grow rock hard I cup the underside of his penis with my tongue, lick it back and forth underneath. I pull my tongue back into a hard point then flick my tongue up into his urethra. I lick the end of it like that before I start to stroke, start to masturbate him with my mouth. I slide him slowly all the way in to the back of my throat. He starts to fuck, long slow deliberate strokes. I gag slightly as he works, can hear him moan, my short chain straining, making it impossible for me to move off of him, away from him. I hear his muffled moans coming through the small hole in the wall as he picks up the pace, fucks harder and faster. I keep my mouth closed tightly around the full length of his rock hard cock as he fucks me to cum.

When he cums I swallow all of it. He spurts heavily into my mouth, some of his cum dripping and running down my chin. It falls onto my naked knees. I feel his penis start to soften and he pumps slower, feel his spurts decrease in intensity.

As quickly as he pushed himself into the hole he is gone. I feel him pull his semi soft and wet cock back out of my mouth, yanks if free and I see it disappear back through the hole it poked out of. He used me for what seemed like twenty minutes, took his time with me. I taste his cum as a second cock pokes through the hole in the wall.

I hear laughter from the other side of the wall, hear men chatting as I take the bobbing penis into my mouth. He's the second of what will be seventeen men today.

I can think of nothing but you, my Mistress, think of wanting to please you with it all. I feel my little penis strain at its locked harness as I fantasize you watching me on your cell phone, watching me do this dirty act, one of the hundreds of dirty things I do to please and worship you as your slave.

As you left the country club leaving me behind your mind was elsewhere. You took a call from your lover as soon as you got into your car, chatted with him, flirted with him, all the way to the spa had phone sex with him. He has your undivided attention. You felt yourself get wet talking to him, reliving your night in bed with him.

It's 10 am. Our day begins. I am your slave.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,209 Followers