Mistress Marisa's Estate Pt. 15

Story Info
A slave returns home after a punishment session.
1.6k words
4.59
14.9k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 36 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,222 Followers

I am one of several slaves my Mistress Marisa keeps in her household. I am completely owned as are the other slaves that serve her. These episodes are written with her permission. It is my, our story...

*****************************

The taxi cab drops me off in front of your house. The driver knows it's on your account, knows what I am, has been here many times before. I walk shamefully to your door. I am so embarrassed for even a cab driver to see me like this. I walk slowly, in pain. I open the front door, let myself in.

I see you sitting alone, reading in your study as I come into the house, start down the hall. I have been through this so many times I can't count. I have been sent to Michael to be punished. The abject humiliation of this out-sourced punishment is something you love and adore.

"Hello, Mistress."

I speak to you, sheepish, see you smile.

"Did you learn your lesson?"

You are wearing a white blouse with the collar up, crisp cuffs rolled back on your arms, pearls around your neck, large hoop earrings, silver, tight black skirt with seamed panty hose and stiletto heels. I see you stand and quickly move to me.

I am wearing the same drab grey dress I was sent to him in, just below the knee, school girl jumper with white blouse under it, knee high cotton stockings, white large cotton underpants under it all, and low school girl mary jane like buckle shoes, low flat heels. Feel ashamed when you dress me like this. And you know that. You pull the notebook out from under my arm, open it. You know I hate when you dress me like this. You love that too.

You browse the pages, finger leafing through. You quickly grab my face and turn it side to side.

"You don't look sorry to me."

"I am, Mistress, I am. Please, please, so grateful you send me to him, please, he lets me clean up, get made up pretty before he sends me back to you, please, I am sorry, my eyes were full of tears before he was through...please...", it goes on, run on, I almost babble. You smile slightly, let me stammer, gush, just watch the panic in my face.

"Well, okay then."

You take the book, sit back down behind your desk.

"Show me."

You don't look up from the book, just leaf through the pages.

I quickly strip out of my dress, blouse, just shoes, cotton knee stockings, cotton underpants. I start to quickly remove my panties.

"Stop! Leave them on."

You put your elbows on the table, fold your hands in front of your chin.

"That's a nice look for you right now. Why did I send you to him?"

"Because I was a bad girl, Mistress. I left your delicate underthings out on the bed, didn't put them into your drawer."

My head to the floor, feel your stare. Was so rushed that day, so in a hurry to get it all done before you came home, I left some of your things out.

"You lose sight of what this is all about, baby doll. Just three weeks ago you forgot to buy me the wine I was counting on drinking after a particularly crushing day at the office. Tell me, do you like wearing that little school girl outfit?"

"No Ma'am, you know I don't. I would never lie to you, I feel..."

"And why do you wear it when I send you to him?"

You laugh, feel my frustration, my shame.

"Because I act like a careless and defiant little school girl, act like a brat, Mistress. It makes me look unpretty, don't deserve to be pretty when I displease you, Mistress."

I feel my face turn red, feel a slight tear in my eye.

"And you want to be treated like a big girl, don't you, wear big girl things, make the boys want your little butt, your wet little mouth, isn't that right?"

You stand, leave the book open on your desk.

"Yes, Mistress, dress to please you, only you, that is what I want, to live for you, dress for you, do things for men for you."

You walk to me, run your finger up a particularly vicious welt, still slightly bleeding, runs the length of my outer thigh on my left leg. I wince as you trace it.

"What did he beat you with?"

Feel you put your fingers into my panties, pull them off of my waist, down over my legs to my ankles.

"Don't you wish these were sheer, pretty, not ugly punishment underpants, you little bitch?"

You press your hands to my cheeks.

"Don't answer that, what did he beat you with?"

You kneel behind me, on one knee.

"Ooooooooooooo, look at that, a big wet spot on the inside of your underpants. You little slut!"

You giggle.

"A quirt, a short leather horse whip, and a paddle, Ma'am."

I feel a tear run down my cheek, think back to the horrible whipping. I am covered in stripes, barely starting to think about healing, some of them as if they'd been administered minutes ago. I was with him for three hours.

"Both over his horse and suspended. Then I had to sit at the desk and write for you as I always do, Mistress. Then he used the horse whip with the metal hook up my rear, Mistress."

I stay still, report.

I feel you take my cheeks tightly in your hands, wince, covered in deep bruises and hugely raised raw welts. I feel you spread my cheeks, hold them open and look at my hole. You hold me wide open. I struggle not to move.

"And he fucked you too, I see. You still have some of his cum dripping out of you. That's a lot of cum in the back of your underpants, girl."

I feel you release my cheeks. You stand.

"Well, again, did you learn anything?"

You run your finger softly down the slight tear on my face. You kiss me cheek.

"Oh yes, Mistress. I am so sorry, I promise, never again, you on my mind at all times, you...only you, always...".

Babbling, on and on, I feel your hand go to my cheek.

"I'm pleased with your copy book. 'I WILL NEVER LEAVE HER DELICATE UNDERTHINGS ON THE BED AGAIN', printed so neatly baby doll, your fingers must be sore. Is that 300 times?"

You laugh.

"Did he come up with that statement? I like it."

"Yes, Mistress."

I feel you pet my swollen and painful rear end, feel you brush my inner crack up between my swollen cheeks.

"Did he fuck you before or after you wrote that for me?"

You push your finger up to my little hole, just the tip of your middle finger up into me. You spread my hole with your finger, force it open. You cover it with his cum, pull it out and then trace my lips with it. I taste his cum, taste my rear end as you leave it on my lips.

"After, Mistress, just before he put me into the cab and sent me back to you."

You burst into laughter as I say that. Think to yourself that he has his priorities straight. You send me to him to be punished, outsourced. You laugh to yourself thinking that at least he's professional enough to take care of business before pleasure. You say nothing to me.

"I'll tell you a secret, baby doll. I like you better in big girl clothes too. Just like you do. What do you say we take you upstairs, get you into the bathtub and clean my little girl up. Would you like that?"

You walk away from me, back to the desk. You close my copy book.

"Pull up your bad girl underpants, get that dress and take your little book back to your room. You draw a nice warm bath and Mama will be up shortly to wash you, I know you like that when I do that for you, wash your red stripes clean. Wash your dirty butt and that little dick, I know what my baby doll likes."

You look away from me, back to the book, tap it loud with your fingers.

"You know this is necessary, right baby girl?"

"Yes, Mistress, yes...I'm so sorry, I am..."

I start to cry.

"Shhhhhh, I know. Believe me, honey, I know. You go up to the bath, I'll be right up, have a couple of phone calls to make about tonight's dinner. I'll be going out. But we are going to dress you so pretty, be the last thing I see as I walk out the door with my lover. Think about how pretty you are when you're a good girl all night long. Now go, pick up your things and your book. I'll be right up, honey, maybe take my time washing that little thing of yours, maybe with soap on my hand, make my little sissy hard, play like you're a real man. Would you like that, honey?"

"Yes, Ma'am, yes, please...yes..."

You smile at me.

I hurry to take my book, feel you grab my wrist quickly, hold me firm, my prison like dress and under pants clutched to my breast. See your beautiful eyes look deeply into me.

"You know I love you."

Feel you release my wrist.

I know not to say anything, just hurry up to my room and then prepare my bath. I am your slave.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,222 Followers