Mistress Marisa's Estate Pt. 17

Story Info
a slave's Mistress plays in a lingerie shop, meets a new toy
2.3k words
4.58
20.5k
6
0

Part 17 of the 36 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,208 Followers

I am one of several slaves my Mistress Marisa keeps in her household. I am completely owned as are the other slaves that serve her. These episodes are written with her permission. It is my, our story...

********************************

You see her look at you as you enter the store. You see her watch you intently as she always does when you shop at this lingerie store. She's an older sales staff lady, maybe early fifty-something. She's attractive and looks younger for her years. She almost flirts with you each time you've shopped here. You see her staring at you more than she does at the other women in the store, every time you go there you notice that she watches you, only you. Today you are in a mood to tease, to push. Today you will call her on it.

She watches you pick up a pair of very girly panties, you hold them up in your hands expanding the waist band, letting them dangle between your fingers, shake them, like trying to get a dog to come to you. You wave the panties toward her, smile, giver her 'the look'. You wink at her. She comes to you.

"May I help you?"

She smiles warmly as she addresses you.

"Do you like these?"

You look into her eyes. You speak quietly, nobody else hears you,very seductive whisper, teasing.

"Want to see them on me?"

She looks around to see if anyone else heard your comment, flushes slightly. You don't care what she says or does. You are tired of her staring at you like a potential shoplifter or better yet an old hungry lesbian sales lady after your feminine charms.

You are still holding the panties. She looks around quickly, back at you.

"I think they'd look good on you. Very sexy, would suit you well."

She flushes, nothing strange, maybe just wants to make a sale. But you notice, see it. She is seeing you in them. You are enjoying this, you are making her uncomfortable. It isn't completely apparent why yet but you have a feeling, you know this one.

"Like younger women in just their panties? Is that why you work here?"

She looks stunned. You don't care, are bold, almost want to see her run away. Before she can answer you drop the panties, touch her hand.

"I'm going to the dressing rooms. You bring these and pick two others you think I'd like, you choose, bring them to the dressing room. Pick something you'd like to see me in."

You giggle girlishly as you drop the panties into her hands. You turn and walk to the back of the shop.

When she gets to the dressing room you are already in a booth. You have your skirt off, stand in just your shoes and blouse...no panties. You are naked from the waist down.

She knocks and you crack the door. As she starts to hand you the panties through the cracked door you grab her wrist firmly. You pull her into the dressing stall. Nobody else is in the stall area. Her face is slightly red. You are having fun.

You smile at her, watch her face. Standing in just shoes, your blouse held up slightly, your pussy exposed, you move to position your back to the door. She is trapped, you between her and the way out. You spread your legs slightly apart.

"Help me try them on. I'll let you pick the first pair.", dominant, sexy soft voice, hushed tones but very stern. You stare right through her.

"You want the sale you have to earn it. I can tell already you have an eye for this."

You gesture down across your beautiful body, across your pussy with your hand.

"I see you watch me."

You smile into the mirror, back at her, see her face flush even more. She turns bright red.

"Well? Help me into them! Do you want to make a sale or not?"

You are whispering, almost hoping another shopper comes into the stalls. You want to talk louder, more stern to her. But you're not ready to be that bold...yet.

You watch, feel triumphant as she holds the peach sheer ruffled panties she's picked out for you. She holds them open by the lace waist band. She bends forward, almost kneeling. You put a hand on the back of her head to steady yourself, grip the back of her neck gently and step into them, one foot at a time she works the panties up over your shoes.

She slips them up over your legs, up over the curve or your rear end. You don't release her head. You take her by her hair, hold her hair gently as she straightens, stands. You smile at her. You were right. You always are.

You move up close to her, breath into her ear.

"I know you, don't I, little girl? I know what you need."

You tighten your grip in the back of her hair but not enough to hurt her or make her cry out. Just enough to hold her in place, she starts to pull away but you hold her tightly.

"It's okay. I like girls too sometimes, I really do. What I like most is an older woman like you. I'd say that would be you. An older mature lesbian, right?"

You put your hands on her cheeks, hold her face, stroke her left cheek.

"I like to be worshipped by a grateful older woman, one that wants to please me, one that wants to touch a cute girl like me. And I like to tease, baby. I love to tease. I love women that appreciate a what younger lady like me has to offer."

You turn her head toward the mirror.

"Look. Tell me that's not something you want to see more of."

You see her look at you in the mirror, see your stunning beauty in just shoes and panties.

You like me?"

You gesture down with your hand, across your stomach, down your pussy and legs. You release her face. She doesn't answer. But she doesn't pull away either. You smile, wickedly.

"Yes.", she is barely audible, whispers sheepishly.

"Next pair, girl! Take these off of me."

You step back and smile down at her as she takes the panties off of you, lowers them slowly down your legs. Standing in front of the mirror, seeing it all, you exposed with her face inches from your pussy, feeling the air conditioning on your naked rear end, you are aware that you are wet, very wet. The panties she just took off of you are wet slightly too. You've stained them.

A young sales girl bursts into the area, chirping, a high-school part-time employee. She has that little girl chirpy voice.

"Martha, are you helping a customer? I need help up front, customer has a question I can't answer."

She is at the far end of the dressing rooms, not in front of the door to the dressing room. The woman in front of you responds almost panic like, shouts back at the girl.

"Yes, I'll be done here in just minute, be right there, helping with a fitting here. I'll be right there."

She looks into your eyes, sees you smile. She almost asks permission to leave with her submissive eyes.

"I can manage here, 'Martha'."

You say here name teasingly, almost mimic the younger sales girl.

"You be a good girl, go help the lady up front, do your job!"

As you say that, you take her hand quickly, take the panties you just had on and push the inside-out crotch panel to her face, inches away from her lips. You take her hand, push her hand to your pussy, hold it there tight by her wrist. She doesn't pull away, just stares at you, looks like she wants to cry. You feel her fingers move slightly on you. She feels your wetness.

"Before you go, Martha, kiss! Kiss them for me, be a good girl."

You watch as she pecks a slight kiss to the panel of the panties you hold to her mouth, hesitantly. You feel her fingers move on your naked pussy as she tries to pull her hand away. You pull the panties away from her and wipe your pussy, up and under her slightly struggling hand. You move her hand off to the side of you, drop it.

"I seem to have stained them, guess I'll have to buy them. And by the way, are you supposed to be letting women try on panties? Did you have these on someone else's pussy before mine?"

You laugh loudly, stare at her red face.

She stammers, starts to speak. You move and inch from her face before she says a word.

"Kiss them again, lick them. Do it for me! Show me, Martha. Show me you can be a good girl."

You push the wet panty crotch to her mouth, push them into her face. You watch her tongue do as ordered. She looks up at you, sheepish eyes, looks like she wants to cry.

"That's it. That's my good girl."

You are whispering so softly, almost mouthing the words, purring, seducing. You are getting very wet.

As she does as ordered you pull them away from her face, look at her coldly. You gently rub the crotch panel across her chin. You let them drop to the floor. Stare at her.

"Pick those up! Hand them to me!"

You for the first time use your most dominant demanding tone, cruel and in control. You snap your fingers as you say that, point to the door. She is completely flustered, confused by your boldness. She squirms, hurries to pick the panties up off the floor. She takes the other two pair in her other hand. You quickly grab all three pair of them from her, take her wrist tightly in your other hand.

"I know you, don't I?"

She tugs her hand away forcefully. You laugh softly.

"I do, Martha girl. I know you. We are going to have much fun together."

As she leaves you look at yourself in the mirror, take your time getting back into your things. You think to yourself, 'This old lesbian will be an interesting addition to my collection.'

As you return to the floor area you seek her out, isolate her in a back corner of the store. For the first time you comment on her wedding ring.

"Does he know?"

You grab her hand hold it by the ring, two-finger tight grip.

She looks around the store, so afraid the two of you are being watched. You are, on the security camera. But nothing inappropriate here, it's all so innocent. She doesn't answer. You smile. She quickly pulls her hand away from you. You push the three pairs of panties out towards her. She takes them into her hands.

"I won't tell him. He'll never find out from me. Your secret is safe."

You laugh. You look seriously into her face.

"Martha I want you to call me. I don't think I'll be your first girl, will I? But I know I'll be one of your hottest. I know that much. You can count on that."

For the first time she seems intrigued, not afraid. You quickly pull a card from your purse, hand it to her.

"You call me, darling. I know cute girls like me don't come along all that often, do they? We're going to have a good time. Maybe even be girlfriends, do lunch."

You laugh so loud that several other women look toward you.

"I know you, don't I?"

You repeat that, let it sink in. You give her the look, say '...don't I' like a command.

"Don't I, girl!"

You almost shout.

"Yes."

She looks down at the panties in her hand. Her face turns bright red.

"Let's go ring me up, Martha girl. I'll take all three pair. Every time I put them on I'll be wearing them for just you."

You smile warmly at her.

"Let's go, I'm late for lunch."

You march dismissively to the cash register counter, walk briskly in front of her. She hurries, scampers along to join you.

You say nothing, totally silent as she processes your purchase. You, stare at her, eyes burn into her, slight smile on your face as she rings up your most intimate items. You see the faint wet spot on the red panties as she scans them. You lean in to her.

"I should let you keep those. You can remember our first date, Martha, every time you kiss them, masturbate to them. And I bet you've done that before thinking about me."

No others around, nobody hears you. You are having maximum fun with your new toy. You smile at her as you pay.

Taking your bag as she hands it to you, you look to see if anyone else is within ear shot. They aren't. You get very stern, grip her hand.

"Now you listen to me. You call me, girl. You call me later this evening. Don't make me come back her looking for you. Say 'Yes, Ma'am'...say it!"

"Yes, Ma'am."

She looks like she's about to faint. You smile, lean back up from counter, stand straight.

"I know what you want. I know what you need, Martha. You be a good girl and call me."

You say that gently, soft, smile warmly at her, you pat her hand.

You turn and leave the store. Feel yourself get slightly wet again as you think instantly about a scene that flashes through your mind. You picture her face pushed up into your ass, see her kneeling, you see her licking your ass while you hold her on a leash. You smile as you walk out onto the street. You are going to make this happen.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,208 Followers