Mistress Marisa's Estate Pt. 18

Story Info
A slave's mother is exhibited, is Mistresses 'good girl'
1.8k words
4.05
28.7k
7
0

Part 18 of the 36 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,205 Followers

I am one of several slaves my Mistress Marisa keeps in her household. I am completely owned as are the other slaves that serve her. These episodes are written with her permission. It is my, our story...

********************************

There are many women in the room, all dressed sexy and beautiful. Your slave matron Ilsa that manages and disciplines your sissy boys in your kennels and several of your girlfriends are standing around you, chatting in a group.

These are the special ladies, the kinky elite that come to your parties and gala events with their husbands, lovers and slaves. All women tonight, it's a ladies evening of drinks and fun, 'girls night out' as it read on your invitation.

My mother Mary is standing against the wall talking to a woman. You look at her from across the room, see her smile back at you. You turn to Ilsa, hand her your drink.

"Hold this."

You push your drink at her roughly. You move toward Mary, your arm extended as Ilsa takes your glass just before it falls.

You walk to the front of Mary, take her arm firmly, so tight it hurts her. You pull her away from the woman she was talking with, almost drag her away. It catches everyone's attention. You are slightly irritated and it shows. You pull Mary off to the side of the large room in a dimly lit area. She almost falls as she is dragged like an errant child.

You push her up against the wall, pin her to the wall with your body. Staring into her eyes you put your mouth on hers. Pushing your tongue into her mouth you kiss her deeply. She swoons, whimpers like a little girl, melts to your kiss. You reach down and with your wrist lift her skirt, fingers quickly to the waist band of the front her panties. In seconds your hand is inside her delicate underpants, your fingers on her pussy. She quivers, breathes so deeply, lost to your kiss. Her eyes are closed but yours are wide open. You watch her face as the index and third finger of your right hand go to the outer lips of her pussy, spreading them. You put your middle finger on her clitoris. She is soaking wet, dripping within seconds. All in the room silently watch, you have everyone's attention, soft music the only sound in the room.

Your guests are far from shocked. Several have been waiting for something like this to happen. It's what happens at your parties. They are taken by the scene in front of them. Intently watching, they've seen much kinkier sex scenes at your parties before but this is hot. Very hot. You have the room's undivided attention.

Mary writhes as you rub her clit in small circular motions, panting under your kiss.

"You my little girl?"

You speak so softly, whisper, lips still touching hers.

"Yes, oh yes..."

You push your finger into her. She moans, lost to it all. Her skirt is up over your arm, up around her waist, panties pulled out by your hand inside them. She pushes back against your hand. All watch in silence. She is lost to you.

"You think about me doing this to you, rewarding you with my hand, Mary, do you?"

You are an inch from her face. Her eyes closed, breathing so deeply, dripping on your hand, your warm sweet breath on her cheek.

"Yes, yes, yes...yes, Marisa, I do..."

She squats ever so slightly onto your hand, grinds slightly against it. This makes you smile. She is your latest 'acquisition', a sex addict made to order.

"You think about Janie doing this to you, Mary, do you? Talking with Janie over there, chatting her up? You think about her, Mary, instead of me?"

You say that so quietly, menacingly, only Mary hears. You whisper in her ear.

Her eyes open wide. She turns to your face, looks into your eyes, sees you smile back at her, sees your more than stern look. You feel her stiffen, see concern in her eyes.

"No, no, Marisa, no...oooooo, ahhh...please, I'm only for you."

You move your finger on her clit, stroke her pussy to drive her crazy, build your rhythm as she says that to you. Her eyes close, she breathes heavily, moans softly, she is addicted to your touch.

"Mary, I want to do what you do best for me. Do you want to go down on me, baby, do you, right now? If I asked you to do that right her in front of all the ladies would you do that for me?"

You pull your finger off of her clit, push it up between her legs back up into the crack of her rear end. You push up hard, raising her up slightly on her toes, high heels slightly off the floor and standing on her toes as you stab up into her ass with your extended middle finger.

"Yes, yes, please let me go down on you, please. I'll so that, Marisa. You know I will. Oooo, please...oooo..."

She moans, pushes her butt against your finger. Your finger presses up against her tiny hole, just at the edge of it deep into the crack of her butt. You put your mouth over hers again, kiss her deeply. She sucks at your tongue as you push it into her mouth, down her throat. Just the tip of your finger up into her tight hole, you kiss her deeply, make her moan. You feel her start to lower herself onto your finger, feel her cheeks close tightly around your hand.

You take your hand off of her quickly, yank it out of her panties. Her skirt lowers bunched around her hips as you pull your hand roughly out of her underpants. Your hand covered with her wetness and scent goes to the side of her face. You pet her.

"Get upstairs, Mary. I want you to worship me. I want my pussy licked. Not here, want you all to myself. You'll wait for me on your knees. Move, girl."

Several hear you say that, your voice raised. You pet her face, give her a quick peck of a kiss on her lips. You turn to Janie as you say that. You hear a soft girlish dimunitive 'yes, yes...yes, ma'am...' from Mary through her deep panting breaths. You feel her hands on you, she touches your hips. You push them away.

"Get your little ass upstairs. On your knees and waiting, dress off, panties to your ankles, move!"

You say it so loud the entire room hears you.

You watch as she scampers off from you, away from the wall, rushes to the stair. Others watch as she hurries, face bright red. She almost trips over herself trying to move to your room so quickly.

"Girls, I'll be back down in a moment. I need to spend some quality time with my bitch. I'm working with her now to train for total submission in any situation. And it did turn me on watching her with you, Janie. Got me hot thinking of that eager little mouth. I know what you were thinking, Janie. Don't I?"

You look to Janie, laugh warmly. She's your friend.

"I know you like girls more than boys. I can't have you turning my little girl's head just yet. Soon but not yet."

You wink at the woman Mary was talking with. Smile. She smiles back, raises her glass to you.

"I may let the bitch go down on you, Janie, haven't decided yet if I want to share her. She's so damn good at it. Highly motivated attractive cougar lady, may just have to keep that for myself, I've never had one like her. I haven't decided yet."

You laugh, walk by Ilsa and take your drink from her.

"Keep the ladies amused, Ilsa dear. I'll be back. Maybe show off her son, they'd probably like that. Maybe a whipping. I think they'd enjoy that. The other serving bitches can keep them in drinks if you want to make a show of Princess."

You glance at me, see me on the other side of the room with a tray full of drinks. I cannot hear you but know you are talking about me.

"I'm gonna go cum on Mary's face. It shouldn't take me too long to do that."

The two of you girlishly giggle as you walk away. I watch you walk to the stairs. Your party with all the special lady friends is in full swing. No boys allowed tonight, the men won't be joining in.

I keep completely to myself. I am serving drinks with three other sissy boys. All of us in only 4" spike heel shoes, tiny padlocks at each of our ankle straps. We wear locked cock harnesses. We also wear fox tail butt plugs, 'trademark' of your serving staff at these type parties. We all have real fox tails attached to bulbous six inch dildos pushed deep into our rear ends, held in place as our little holes 'clamp' down around the narrow end by the fur tail, each huge bulb pushed up deeply inside of us by the matron prior to your guests arriving. We have been trained to not them slip out, trained well with your whip in hand. We are all naked and waxed baby smooth, each of us made up very slutty with deep dark eye shadow and glossy shiny lips. Each of us trained to 'walk properly' when we serve your guests, we mince like super models on the runway.

I saw my mother with you against the wall, didn't dare say a word. I felt my penis shrink in its harness, didn't' dare look at you, kept busy serving drinks to your lady guests. One of your guests commented to me as she took a champagne flute from my serving tray.

"Princess, it must run in the family."

She is aughing to the lady standing with her, talking to me but looking at you and my mother against the wall.

"Yes, Ma'am."

It's all I could say as I curtsied and continued with my serving duties 'Yes, ma'am or no ma'am' the only permissible response for we serving sissies. Say anything else to one of your lady guests and I'd be pulled from serving duty and whipped, punished, put into my cage for the rest of the evening.

I see you move up the stairs, don't know what my mother will have to do for you. She is a willing participant in your house, has adapted well under your hand. She is now one of your favorite love toys. She is addicted to you.

Ilsa motions to me. I hurry to her as she snaps her fingers and shouts my name from across the room.

I am your slave.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,205 Followers