Mistress Marisa's Estate Pt. 25

Story Info
a slave learns proper respect for his Mistresses lover
914 words
3.97
17k
5
0

Part 25 of the 36 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,208 Followers

I am one of several slaves my Mistress Marisa keeps in her household. I am completely owned as are the other slaves that serve her. These episodes are written with her permission. It is my, our story...

********************************

"Are up clean, bitch?"

He holds my arm tight, it hurts. He's behind me, feel his massive male presence. He slaps my rear so hard with his large hand he knocks me to the floor, ignores my welp, my crying out.

"Yes, yes, Sir, yes..." I feel afraid of him when he's like this. He's mad.

My dress pushed up by my fall exposes my panties, my delicate lace stocking tops.

"You'd better be for your sake. You know I like it sucked after I cum in you. Get the fuck up."

He smiles at me, glares.

I pull myself up off the floor, feel him grab me as soon as I get to my feet and wobble on my high heels. He take me by the back of my neck. He leads me, pushes me, hear my heels click as he drags me to the back to the couch in your living room. I feel him push me down over the back of it, feel my face pushed down into the cushions. I feel my dress quickly pulled up roughly. I feel my dress pushed up over my back. He rips my panties down, feel my tiny balls pulled roughly. He ignores my crying out. He hit my bare butt so hard I start to cry, reflex, no control, start to sob. I feel him hit me again, harder.

"Shut up!" I feel him slap me a third time. I try desperately to calm, myself. I cry softly into the couch cushion, bury my face in it.

"I see the way you look at me. Not like you look at her. Do you think I'm any less in control of your sissy ass than she is??!!? Do you, bitch?? You'll learn to worship me too, just like you do Marisa. Defiant little whore!"

I see you drift past the door, peer in. I mumble up from the couch to him. It's all ignored.

"You know you don't have to be that rough with him. He'll gladly fuck you without all the mean spiritedness."

You laugh, look at your lover, not me. I hear him unzip his pants, feel him fumble up against me, take his cock out of his fly. I feel his huge erection held with his hand and pushed up between my rear cheeks. I feel the tip of it at my hole.

"Marisa, leave us alone. This bitch needs a lesson, one a girl like you can't teach him. Go do some girl things. Leave us be."

He pushes into me so fast and so deep I start to scream, can't control it, feet flailing just off the floor, one high heel shoe flies off. He ignores it all, starts to fuck holding my cheeks tight. I feel his fingers dig into me so much it hurts, keeps me pressed against the back of the couch. He ignores you at the door.

"I'll be in the dining room when you finish, baby. We have to be out of here in less than an hour. And you better be at your handsomest, cutest, hottest, baby."

I hear your girlish laughter.

"You meet some of my girlfriends for the first time tonight. Want them drooling over my lover. And save some of that for me later tonight!"

I see you walk away, hear you move down the hall as he ignores you, as he fucks me intently.

He says nothing. He fucks me violently as I sob hysterically. He fucks so fast and so hard. I almost faint. When he cums fifteen minutes later I feel him pull himself out of me roughly. I feel him rip me off the back of the couch as soon as his cock goes semi erect. He slaps my face, pushes me to my knees. My makeup runs streaked down my tear stained cheeks. I look up at him still crying softly, on my knees in front of him he stares down at me. He's huge even when soft. His cock is in my face. I feel his cock shoved into my mouth. I hurry to suck him clean, eyes locked with his looking up at him.

When he is finished with me he wipes himself in my hair, on my face. Feel his warm cum drip out of my butt.

"You ever not address me as 'Sir' again and I'll not only fuck you like the bitch you are I'll beat your ass so bad you won't sit for a month. Do you understand me? I see that smirk when you look at me. That ends now! You look at me the way you look at her."

"Yes, Sir, yes...please...please Sir..."

I feel him pull his cock back and forth across my lips, tears streaming down my face.

"We both own your ass, both of us."

He puts it back into his pants and zips himself, ignores my stammering apology and begging.

He storms from the room, still angry, leaving me crying softly on the floor. One shoe on, on shoe off, makeup running down my face, cum puddle under my butt, I am crying uncontrollably alone on your living room. I hear the two of you laugh from down the hall.

I am your slave.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,208 Followers