Mistress Marisa's Estate Pt. 27

Story Info
a slave goes through potty training
915 words
3.86
51.2k
4
0

Part 27 of the 36 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,204 Followers

I am one of several slaves my Mistress Marisa keeps in her household. I am completely owned as are the other slaves that serve her. These episodes are written with her permission. It is my, our story...

********************************

"Please Mistress, please...so sorry, I had to go so bad, couldn't get you on the phone, couldn't hold it, couldn't, please, Mistress..."

You stand and listen. I'm naked, on my knees, hunched over in front of you as you stand before me. You tower over me, a most severe look on your face.

My words are somewhat garbled, panties now hanging out of my mouth. You ripped them out of my butt as soon as you came in, saw that they were not pushed into me the same way they were when you left the house. You hung my dirty panties out of me like a tail, told me they were to remind of my need for control, control of my dirty habits. You noticed they were pushed in different than when you left. You yanked them out of me as soon as you arrived home and shoved them into my mouth. I can taste my own rear end all over them, bitter horrible taste, pushed deep into my mouth. You say nothing, stare down a tme. You hold a cane flexing it in your hands. You slap my face with your hand.

"Speak!"

"I had to go to the bathroom, so afraid, I had to, I had to...please, Mistress...could not hold it..."

Feel you pull my face up toward you by my hair.

"You couldn't wait until I got home? You don't trust your Mistress to come home and give you permission to take care of your disgusting little needs? Don't have the patience to wait and let me hear you ask my permission like you're supposed to? You fucking little unappreciative bitch!"

You glare down at me.

"Please, Mistress, please..."

I feel your eyes look right through me.

"Silence. Get in your corner, move! Nose to the wall, Princess."

I can feel you standing behind me, feel your eyes all over me. Already tears cover my face, quivering, know I have greatly disappointed you. I can taste the soiled panties, wish I'd held it just a bit longer, until you arrived home and properly asked permission to go to the bathroom. Swear to myself I'll never be so careless again, never again.

"I told you, bitch, relieve yourself in the morning, didn't I? Don't I stand and watch you sit on your toilet? You know my house rules. You fucking go in the morning. You should be able do your housework all day and into the night without your stupid little bathroom habits getting in the way. Fuck! What were you thinking??"

'I wasn't thinking...so sorry..."

Stammering, you cut me off in mid-sentence.

"Shut the fuck up!!!!"

I feel the white hot pain of the cane come down across my cheeks, choke slightly as the panties in my mouth gag the back of my throat. I rise to my toes after two quick blows from your cane, I feel my tears start to flow heavily.

"Do you think I have time for this bullshit? I wanted to be sipping a glass of wine now, you in a delightful little sissy outfit waiting on me. You brought this on yourself, little boy. You shit when I tell you to shit and you won't have to waste my time like this. Would you rather be licking my pretty pussy right now, serving me wine, displaying yourself in one of your cute little sissy outfits for me or be here in the corner with dirty panties shoved in that dirty little mouth of yous?"

I feel the cane come down across my butt. I jump, cry out through my panty gag.

"Don't answer that, bitch, just stay quiet. You don't deserve to talk. Shit without my permission, who do you think you are? Better yet, what do you think you are? I'm furious with you. Maybe I should make you wear a diaper. You don't seem to have any self-control. Yes, maybe a diaper for the little boy. And that is what you are, you are a dirty little boy!"

I hear you pace behind me.

"I'm going to give you twenty five across your butt and another twenty five across the backs of your legs. You move out of that corner and I'll take you to the restraining horse in your special room and triple that count, start all over again. Are we clear? Speak!"

"Yes, Mistress, yes...so sorry, so sorry, yes, Mistress..."

You move behind me to stand where you can get the most effective striking distance.

"Poor little boy, can't follow Mama's orders, can't keep the pretty panties I give him up his butt. You'll learn. You'll learn, baby. And yes, I think a diaper would be proper for a poorly potty trained little bitch like you. I think we'll start doing that tomorrow, have you earn the right to keep pretty things up that little ass all day while you do your housework."

The whipping begins. I push my face so deep into the corner it hurts my nose, my face. Crying uncontrollably, I try so hard not to move. So sorry, so sorry, wish I'd never gone to the bathroom, so sorry. I will hold it better next time, crying hysterically, dirty panties hanging out of my mouth.

I am your slave.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,204 Followers