Mistress Marisa's Estate Pt. 29

Story Info
a slave is hugely rewarded
1.9k words
4.35
21.9k
7
2

Part 29 of the 36 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,209 Followers

I am one of several slaves my Mistress Marisa keeps in her household. I am completely owned as are the other slaves that serve her. These episodes are written with her permission. It is my, our story...

********************************

I'm restrained over the whipping horse so tightly that I can't move an inch in any direction. My wrists and ankles stretched out, arms and legs held wide apart shackled to the feet of the wooden horse by my wrist and ankle cuffs. I can see myself in the wall mirrors. I am wondering what I did wrong, so afraid. I thought I pleased you, really thought I pleased you.

I've been down here since you led me by my hand two hours ago, after I was used to make you cum. You came so hard, twice. My face pushed up into you while you sat on the couch in your living room. I can still taste your wetness all over my mouth and face. I am still in the pink high heels and ruffled panties you have me dress in to be your sex toy around the house, the way you dress me when not doing my domestic maid duties and chores. My outfit is a constant reminder of my sissy status, as you like to remind me...'Pink panties and heels, Princess, proper dress for a sissy like you, wouldn't want you or anyone else thinking you're my boyfriend or anything like that.' I can hear your beautiful voice saying that. You remind of that often.

You enter the basement whipping chamber and are not alone. A naked boy in a humbler, his balls pulled back and fastened between the cruel wooden planks behind his legs, you lead him by his hair. He's bent forward trying to move, wincing with every step, can barely stand, he's hunched over. I hear him whimper as your thin riding crop drives him forward, hear the loud 'CRACK' as it meets his naked rear end, his balls. I see you holding him tightly by the hair, your fingers knotted in it on the back of his bent-forward head.

"Move, bitch! Do you think I have time to baby your ass?!?"

You bring the crop down twice across the same place just under his balls, under the humbler. He screams out in agony.

You lead him to the back of me. He's your latest boy-toy. I am so jealous of these new slave boys, most very manly, very well hung, most get to fuck you. I hate them. See them arrive at your home, me answering the door. See them retire to your playroom...or your bedroom.

"You stay right there, keep that face right there, don't you fucking move!"

The boy is inches from my rear end. I feel his nose brush the back of my panties. I can feel his breath on the back of my thighs. He's crying, can't help himself. He's sobbing hard.

You are as you were when you marched me to the basement, in spike heel ankle boots, very sexy sheer lace panties, bustier and hair up in a tight bun. All black, I instantly feel my little penis stir, let out of its cage as you restrained me over the whipping horse. You removed my cock harness, I see it on the floor I front of my face. I get instantly hard when I see you like this, can feel my little thing start to stand up slightly inside of my panties.

You used me to make you cum prior to whipping your new boy. You allowed me to actually lick you, panties down, had me go down on you. I can still feel and taste you. I can still see the naked boy fastened by a ring in his collar to the metal ring in the floor in the room I serviced you in. I heard him whimper from the humbler you put him in prior to having me go down on you.

I see your new boy in the wall mirrors of your whipping room. His face covered in tears. I see you look at me in the mirror.

"Don't worry, princess, you jealous little bitch. I didn't fuck him after I took you down here. As if that's any of your business. I whipped him instead. He has much to learn, don't you, baby."

You purr, laugh as you say the last part, hear him whimper, 'yes, Mistress, yes...'.

You move quickly to me, pull my panties down as far as they will go, only to just below my cheeks. You stretch them down over the curve of my butt. I feel the tight ring of the crumpled panties dig into my legs. My spread and restrained legs keep them from going any lower down my legs. I feel the boy's face as you push him up into my rear, feel his wet face, his blubbering mouth. He's openly sobbing.

"You pull your face away, move an inch, and I'll whip your balls."

I see him in the mirror bent at the waist, face in my rear, standing with his legs pulled tight together trying to avoid the pain of the humbler you have him in securing his balls, pulling them back behind his legs. You move to the cabinet at the wall as you shout at the boy.

You take wrist cuffs and attach them to the boy, lock each to the cuffs that hold my ankles locked to the whipping horse. He is pulled down, his face to my butt, bent severely forward. You take a large belt out of the cabinet and move back to me and the boy. You are moving deliberate and quickly. You loop the belt up and around my bent lower waist, then up and around the back of the boy's neck below his head. You cinch it tightly, so tight it hurts my lower stomach, you cinch his head and face tightly up and into my rear end.

You move away. You admire your work.

He is pulled up into my butt, held so tight he can barely breath. I feel him squirm. He's hunched over, humbler pulling at his balls. I see him squirm slightly from foot to foot as he bends, forced to bend into my rear end, feel his wrists and hand struggle at my ankles. I feel his face move and writhe between my cheeks.

I see you pace slightly, check it all from different angles. Me, restrained over the horse, the boy restrained up into my ass. I feel his lips quiver on me. He is openly crying hard. I feel his body tremble.

"Princess, you did such a good job making Mama cum that I thought I'd give you a reward before I sent this bitch home to his Master. You can be a very good little girl when you're not being a bad little boy so I think you deserve a reward."

You move forward and run your hand over my naked cheek, pet me.

"Speak, princess."

You keep your hand on my butt, gently rest it there. I feel you pat me softly. You feel my body being shaken by the struggling boy behind me.

"Thank you, Mistress, thank you, thank you. I adore you, Mistress, thank you..."

You start to pet me.

"Shsssss, that's enough, girl. Good girl, you delightful little bitch. I know you appreciate me and the way I treat you. That little dick of yours should be wet now, right? After all, look how generous I am with you. I'm going to let this bitch lick your ass. I am so good to you, sissy girl."

I feel you reach up under me and into my pink panties, feel you cup my penis in your hand. I am soft only semi erect, terrified, don't want to displease, want so bad to be wet, slightly hard, so afraid of displeasing you, can't focus. I feel my mind slightly panic.

"Don't worry, baby, Mama understands. I know the effect I have on you."

I hear you laugh, feel you run your finger over the head of my little thing, toy with the hole and then pull your hand away. I see you lick your finger, see it in the mirror. See you smile at me.

You move to the wall and take down a thin riding crop. You step to the side of the boy behind me and start to whip him violently. I feel him yank at me with the belt holding the two of us together. Ten quick slashes with the crop, hear his muffled cries shouted into my rear, muffled by his face pushed deep up into the crack of my butt. I feel his lips move on me as he begs. I feel my penis stir slightly as I feel his face pushed up into me hard, then pull away, over and over with each stroke of your crop.

"Put your tongue into Princess!!! Push it in! And be still! Don't fucking move, bitch!!! You keep your tongue deep in his butt!"

Your scream at the boy, so loud it scares both of us. Your voice bounces off the mirrored walls.

I feel his tongue enter me, hear him cry and scream around it as it slides into my tight little hole. The boy struggles to be still, ever so slightly quivering. You lay the crop across my back, balanced on me, let it lay there. I feel his tears soak my inner cheeks.

"Keep that tongue working gently, you treat my Princess like you would treat me. If he tells me you aren't trying to make his sissy thing hard I'll hang you up by these."

You reach back and take his swollen balls in your hand. You squeeze them firmly. The boy screams, feel his mouth, his saliva in the crack of my butt. He is held tight, can't pull away. I feel his tongue start to work.

"Now, I'm going to leave you little boys alone for a while. I have several phone calls to make. You two play nice, get to know each other. And princess, I'm doing this for you. I want you to enjoy yourself. Don't be afraid to let that little thing get hard, honey. It would amuse me if you did. But if you don't, don't worry, baby doll. Mama's not upset with you. Not at all. Mama does understand."

You release the boys balls from your hand. I feel him push himself into me, feel him start to fuck with his tongue, fuck deep up into me. I feel my penis slightly stir.

I hear you walk to the door of your whipping room, hear your heels click as you open the door.

"You boys play nice together."

You click off the light switch, the room goes totally black as the door closes.

I feel the boy at my rear start to cry deeply, feel him shake. I feel his tongue pull out of me as he sobs, face secured to my rear. I say nothing. I know better. And then slowly he gains control of himself. I feel him start to lap gently at my rear. Feel his tongue start to push up into me. I close my eyes and feel my penis start to get hard. I think about going down you just a little while ago. I so want to please my Mistress. I feel my penis go to full erection inside of my stretched tight panties, the end of my penis soaking wet.

I am your slave.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,209 Followers