Mistress Mary: Visit 01

Story Info
First meeting with large white femdom.
1.6k words
3.97
45.1k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lhbel523
lhbel523
26 Followers

Mistress Mary - Visit 1 - 04/12/07 11:00am

I met Mistress on a BDSM board. She was looking for a sub to serve her and her needs. She likes CBT and giving anal play most of all, but likes being cleaned with tongue as well. We've met in public and have chatting via email and online for several weeks before we had our first session. BTW - I hadn't cum in 7 days(a record for me) prior to this session. She told me not to cum when we met the week before, so I did what a good sub slut would do... listened to her and didn't cum.

I arrive at her apartment at 11am. She escorts me back to the bedroom where I show her the ball extender I purchased a few days earlier. She brings out a few more leather straps/rings to show me different ones she's used on subs before then tells me to get undressed.

I get undressed and she sits clothed on the bed facing me. She pulls on my balls, rubs them, feels my cock and does a basic inspection. She pulls out a small diameter rope about 6ft long and starts her precision cock and ball tying skills.

She start first by looping around my cock and balls. Pulling that tight(real tight) she loops around that path several times then comes over the top of my cock and down the side of it and crossing over to the other side so she has captured a ball in that loop, the same is done for the other ball and looped back up top from underneath. She wraps that path a few more times, then back around my balls and cock and then it's tied off.

I look down and my cock and balls are one neat little package in three distinct groupings. My cock is sticking out and my balls are little nut sacks all shiny and wrapped tightly and protruding out on each side.

She gets some wrist cuffs and attaches each one, then pulls my hands behind my back and locks them together. She sits back down on the bed in front of me while I'm still standing in front of her.

She reaches and grabs one of my balls and start rubbing it and pressing on it hard. I bend over a bit with the initial shock and pain, but she continues. She scratches at my ball and continues to rub and squeeze it. I'm not grunting and moaning from the pain, but it doesn't phase her. She moves to the other ball and does the same thing.

After the same torture methods on the other ball, she moves over to my cock. She pulls on it and then pinches it between her fingers. This didn't hurt too much, but then she starts thumping my balls at the same time. She does this for a few more minutes before getting up.

She comes behind me and tells me to kneel on the bed. I move up to the bed and kneel, then she pushes me forward so my head hits the bed and I'm now on my knees with my ass sticking up.

She comes back with a small vibrator that she lubes and inserts it into my ass. She fucks me with it a few times then turns on the vibrator. As she continues to fuck me with it, she grabs my balls and squeezes them. I moan deeply into the bed while she assaults my ass and tortures my balls.

After five minutes of the small vibrator, she get's a much larger one. Maybe 8 inches long and pretty thick. She lubes the large vibrator up and inserts the head. I've experienced a large dildo before and know that the initial insert is usually hard and painful(for me). That's what I was feeling now and knew it was going to hurt. She didn't care though, she was continuing to push hard and then the head slips in. That was a little relief but then I could feel the length being inserted. I pulled tight on my bound wrists as the pain shot through my ass.

Then I felt her hand come down on my ass. I jumped a little, not expecting it but enjoyed it. I love to have my ass spanked red. She continued sliding the vibrator in and out of my ass while randomly spanking my ass cheeks. Then she started shoving the large vibrator in my ass. She would pull it all the way out and then insert it back in pushing it all the way up my ass. I would moan and grunt into the bed sheets but it didn't stop her from raping my ass with her dildo.

She kept this up for over 15 minutes and my ass was well used at this point. She finally pulls it from my ass.

I roll over(barely) to get up since my arms are still locked behind me and she has me sit on a stool next to the bed facing it.

She pulls her shirt and bra off and sits in front of me. She pulls my face to her right tit and has me suck it. She reaches down to my balls and cock, which are resting on the stool I'm sitting on, and starts to rub and squeeze them. I'm moaning as her tit fills my mouth. I lick over her nipple, which I loved, and then suck her tit into my mouth. This continual sucking of her tit and her squeezing and torturing my balls went on for about 10 minutes.

She pushes my head away and says, "Now it's time to see how good that tongue is. Also, you can't cum unless you make me cum."

She gets up and removes her pants and panties. She also gets the little vibrator and has me get off the stool, bend over, shoves it in my ass, and sits me back down on the stool. She turns the vibrator part on and then gets back on the bed.

She's now naked and sits on the edge of the bed directly in front of me. Her pussy is directly in front of me. As she lays back she takes my head and pulls it into her pussy. Ohhhh... I loved having my face in between her legs. She smelled great and I loved digging my face into her. I sucked her click, licked around her thighs, stuck my tongue deep into her pussy, and was able to tongue her ass some(want to do ALOT more of that).

She would lift her hips up to my face and use her hand to position my face/tongue where she liked it. I still had my hands bound behind me and had to lean a lot to get to her. She would put her feet on my shoulders or on my knees. Several times while I sucked her, she would move her feet to the stool where my balls where and use her toes to squish my balls. She would either press them into the stool or pinch them with her toes. I was made to continue sucking her while she did this cock/ball torture with her toes.

The stress on my arms and bending over got to me and I asked if she would remove the cuffs. She did and then let me relax my arms for a few seconds. Then she pushed my head back into it's favorite position(between her legs). I sucked her for at least another 30 minutes before she pushed me away.

She had me remove the vibrator from my ass then lie on my back on the bed. She came up and straddled my face while she faced the front of the bed. I loved sucking her pussy. She would gyrate her pussy on my face while I continued to lick her clit with my tongue. She fucked my face for about 5 minutes before she lifted up and over to the side a little with her pussy still over my face.

She said, "I'm going to cum, put your face below my pussy so you can catch my juices."

I did exactly that, sticking out my tongue and opening my mouth just inches from her pussy. She used one of her hands to rub her clit and in a few short moments she was breathing hard and telling me she was going to cum. I opened wider to catch any juices that might find my mouth and then licked her pussy clean when she was done.

We were both exhausted. She rolled over to one side while I continued to lay down. She sits beside me and start rubbing and squeezing my balls.

She says, "Are you ready to cum?"

I say, "Yes Maam!"

She starts stroking my cock for a while then allows me to take over.

It doesn't take long and I say, "May I cum Maam?"

She says, "Hold out your other hand and catch it."

"Yes Maam!", I reply.

I move my left hand down to my belly just above my cock and start shooting loads of cum. Some goes in the hand, but some lands on my stomach.

"You missed your hand with some of it." she says disappointed.

"OK, now eat your cum and clean your hand." she commands.

I move my hand to my mouth and proceed to clean it and eat my cum. She takes her fingers and pools up the cum on my belly and puts it on her fingers and brings it to my mouth to clean. She finds several cum shots on my belly which she puts on her fingers and feeds me.

Afterwards, we both dress and I'm sent back to work with her pussy juices still fresh on my face. I smelled it all day at work. It was great!!!

Thank you Ma'am!!

lhbel523
lhbel523
26 Followers