Mistress Mia Ch. 02

Story Info
Mistress Mia finds out about my date, but she allows it.
9.1k words
4.57
24.8k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seagul30
seagul30
19 Followers

Chapter 02: The Date

I'm lying on my bed in the dark room, looking up at the ceiling without really seeing it. I sigh once more in disbelief as my mind wanders back to yesterday's events. Only yesterday! My face gets host just thinking about it. That... that... brat! In my indignation I can't find the right words. I'm of course referring to Mia, that sly rat! Cunt! Rat cunt!? Oh, it doesn't matter WHAT you call her anyway you idiot, I tell myself. It is MY fault in the first place, jerking off like that without pulling down the shades! No, come on! I was at home doing a private thing, and then she records me in my own home; that can't possibly be legal! Not that THAT would matter the least in this case, you maybe want to call the police?! But that... that stupid, nosy, sly bitch, she played me around, played her game of innocence, then threatened me with that recording, made me do all those things..! I angrily turn around on my stomach and bury my face in my pillow.

The night before, after Mia had left I kept lying on the floor, partly because of my exhaustion, partly because I just wanted to close my eyes and forget everything. But eventually I started getting cold. I was shaking a bit when I finally opened my eyes and slowly got to my feet. I looked down at the stains that were spread out over most of my wooden floor; I had really cum this time! My head turned to the couch and I saw two large wet blotches that Mia's pussy was responsible for.

After having released myself, I could think clearly again. I shook my head, horrified by everything that had happened that evening, by all the humiliation she had put me through. I felt so shameful! I walked slowly with bent head to the bathroom. I did my best to avoid looking at the pathetic shape in the mirror as I reached for my toothbrush. I spent a long time sitting on the toilet lid brushing my whole mouth; the teeth just briefly, then on to the mouth itself and especially the tongue. Then I washed my face, scrubbed my nose, and took a shower.

I felt better when I got out of the shower. The self-pity had made way for a more constructive mind, and while I cleaned up our bodily fluids from the couch and the floor I started planning how to get the original recording back from Mia. She probably had it on a disc like the one she had brought here. I looked around and found it lying on the floor by the tv. I picked it up, considered for at moment what to do with it, then marked it with a big red X and hid it away. There would also be a tape or something from the camera. If I was lucky it would be in the camera and all I had to do was find that. My plans comforted me and exhausted as I was I quickly fell asleep on my bed.

Now I'm just lying here on my bed. It's morning and my alarm hasn't called me up yet but I'm wide awake thinking about yesterdays events. I decide to get up now. As I yawn and stretch myself I remember my date tonight with the lovely Cate. We're supposed to meet up at 6 pm in a café and then go to the restaurant together. I've looked forward to this evening ever since I got it settled. It'll probably be good for me, take my mind off this Mia thing... I eat some breakfast and get ready to leave. My first lecture is at 8:30, still two hours to go. I go out on the street and just walk around until time's up and then I get on a bus to the university. I can't concentrate during the first lecture, then, after having small-talked with Adam, Jim, and Shawn during the break, I relax enough to be able to listen to the professor in the second lecture.

At lunch time I get a text message. It's from Mia.

"Be home at 4. MM"

I turn red, then I get mad at myself. Am I just to roll over as a nice puppy to her slightest whim?! I think at the recording and at my plan of getting my hands on it. What are the chances of that? Really? Damn it, it's just a recording, and a really bad one, of me doing something embarrasing, but nevertheless something everyone does! Of course I'd prefer if it hadn't happened, SURE, but this is my stinkin' reality, and if my friends see it, SO WHAT?! They'll laugh about it for a week and then it'll be forgotten! I suddenly feel light and I smile to myself. I'm going to break free from Mia's evil chain, I'm going to tell her that she can go fuck herself with her recordings, that I don't care if she shows it to our friends! For all I know, most of them will probably see things my way, and if I pull this off the right way this can actually turn to my benefit. I mean, I'M the victim, I'M the one refusing to surrender to this unscrupulous blackmail, and with regards to the girls among our friends, well... now they can stop dreaming about me and see what to expect! I laugh at my last thought and a picture of Mia's close friends Jenny and Chrissie watching the video and getting all excited about my hard dick flashes through my head.

At 4:12 the door bell rings and I go out to open the door. Outside stands Mia with a big smile. I smile back at her and motion for her to enter. On my way home I decided that I'll play along in her mistress-game and then, at the most critical moment, I'll laugh in her face and tell her that she can find a new slave boy, 'cause this one's his own master! I can't wait to see her expression! I can't play around too long, though, as I have the date with Cate at 6. I think I have a satisfied look on my face as I help Mia off her pink coat and hang it on the rack. I let her pinch my cheek while she says:

"Thank you, my little boy..!" She turns and walks in front of me to my room. She inspects the couch and nods approvingly when she sees that her blotches have been cleaned away, then lies down on her stomach.

"My butt needs a little massage," she says and smiles at me. I also smile but only in my mind; on the outside I play the obedient servant and I hurry to comply with her wish. I kneel down behind her on the couch, my legs inside hers, put my palms on her ass cheeks and start massaging. I enjoy touching her ass like that and she smiles at my efforts.

"Wait," she says, turning half to unbutton her jeans, then turns back again. "Pull them off!"

I grab the rim of her jeans and slide them over her round butt, then I pull them off at the legs. She is wearing red g-strings today, I discover with delight.

"Well, continue!" she tells me.

I work on her ass and also move my hands down to the back of her legs without hearing any complaints.

"You were a very good boy yesterday!" she says, her head turning towards me. She smiles as I blush. "I think we can be very close from now on, and you'll never have to worry about the video -- as I said, it'll be a secret between the two of us."

I clear my throat and say:

"Does that mean that I have to do everything that you say?"

She smiles.

"Why, it could be much worse, couldn't it? I promise you that I'll be a gentle mistress!" She winks at me. "Besides, I saw how much you enjoyed it yesterday!" She looks knowingly down at my croch and I blush once more.

"But you'll keep threatening me with that recording, won't you?"

"Threaten?! No one's threatening you, dear!" she says with a hurt voice.

"Then will you give me the recording?" My hands stop working as I await her answer.

"Sweety, it's a matter of trust! You trust that I'll keep the recording to myself and I trust that you'll keep me happy!"

You can keep that stupid recording, bitch, I tell her in my head and continue the massage. I occasionally let a finger brush her between her legs, lightly as if by accident. I feel her body become attentive and smile to myself. Good! I want her to be all wet and horny when I tell her that I'm not hers anymore! She moans quietly as my fingers get bolder.

"Ah, you naughty boy!" she scolds me, but her lustful smile urges me to continue.

I start feeling her wetness through her g-strings and my touches have become more frequent. She turns her head and whispers with lust:

"Now boy! Get down and lick me!"

This is the moment I've been waiting for! Now I'll tell her to get out of here and lick herself! Oh, how I hate that gloating, that superior smile she has right now! No! It's not enough to send her off like this, she gotta be humiliated like I was! I suddenly jump on her, following an impulse, and pin her down to the couch with my body. She lets out a surprised scream.

"Hey! No! Bad boy! Get down and lick me! Now!" she tries but I don't listen to her, never again!

"I'll lick you alright!" I sneer into her ear and then I start licking her neck violently. Meanwhile my hand is grabbing her ass. The fingers find the g-string and push it aside. She's fighting to get free.

"What do you think you're doing?!" she yells and I struggle to keep her fixed. She is a feisty one, but I'm much stronger. I laugh as my middle finger finds her asshole, squeezes down and forces its way into her. Mia lets out an angry scream but she can't do anything.

"So, how does it feel?!" I whisper into her ear. "I know you like getting things into your ass, so what about this?!" I push my finger all the way into her warm hole and notice with delight her painful gasp. Then I pull the finger out and repeat the motion a few times.

"Stop it, stop it!" she screams but I mercilessly continue penetrating her again and again.

"You don't like it?" I ask with feigned surprise. "Are you sure? Tell me if you've had enough!"

"Please stop, please stop!" she begs me. I push in a few times more, just for the fun of it, and then I pull my finger out of her. She has given up fighting and just lies limb. I notice some muffled sobs coming from her and I momentarily regret being so rough on her. Then I think about what she did to me yesterday and my regret vanishes.

I decide that it is enough like this. I get off her but she just stays lying with her face hidden in her arms. I look down at her.

"You can show that fuckin' video to whoever cares! I'm done with this! Now you can go find some other poor soul to blackmail!"

I look down and notice that I've become hard. Massaging her ass did some of it but taking her like this, fucking her ass with my finger against her will, it was actually close to the fantasies I have of her. I look down at her ass. I could outlive it all now, I could fuck her ass and later I could make her suck my dick! No, not now, I have to get prepared for the date with Cate.

"Get up and get outta here!" I sneer at her. "Move your sorry ass, I have an appointment in one hour!"

She just keeps lying without moving. My feeling of regret returns and I sit down next to her.

"C'mon Mia... You started this freakin' thing," I say with a quiet voice. "I didn't mean to get rough, but you have to learn that you can't go around blackmailing people like that. Do you understand?" I put a hand on her back and stroke her consoling. She suddenly lifts her head and look angrily at me through eyes that are moist, either from the pain or out of anger.

"Where's the finger you used to fuck my ass with?!" she demands. "I want you to put it in your mouth and suck it!"

She obviously hasn't learned anything. My anger returns in a flash.

"Suck it yourself, you stupid cow! You haven't listened, I'm not your 'boy' anymore!"

She gets up from the couch, then takes something from her hand bag and pushes it into my hands, angrily. I look at it. It's another disc. I look up at her.

"Well, put it on!" she demands. I shake my head.

"Mia for God's sake, I HAVE seen the fuckin' video, and I don't give a crap! Show it to everyone, I don't care!"

She's silent for a moment, then:

"You haven't seen THIS one!"

I'm stunned. What the hell does she mean?! A strange feeling creeps over me as I insert the disc and turn on the tv.

The recording shows my appartment again, but this time it's dark outside and it's completely silent, no sound. It shows Mia lying on my couch. She fiddles with something in her hand bag and suddenly, like a switch has been turned on, there's sound on the recordings.

"A cup of tea would be splendid!" Mia from the recording says.

"Then go make some." It's my voice and it comes from far away, it's barely audible.

"I'd really like you to make me some..." Mia says.

My heart nearly misses a beat. Oh no!!! She fucking recorded last night! I'm dumbstrucked. I slowly turn to Mia who has sat down on the couch. She's looking coldly at me through her tear-swollen eyes. Oh no! What had I done?! I don't know what to do. Then I run to her and throw myself on my knees in front of her, grabbing her legs.

"No no! I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry!" I beg at her. "Please please please! I'm sorry!" She just looks at me with cold contempt. I start kissing her knees desperately, then move down towards her feet, ending with a big kiss on each of her feet. I then look up at her again, hoping to have pleased her just a little. It doesn't seem like it. She lifts her hand and slowly extends her middle finger in a "fuck-you" gesture. She puts it in her mouth and looks at me knowingly. I get her hint, immediately put the finger that I used to fuck her ass with into my mouth and suck it eagerly. I recognize the taste of her ass from yesterday. I notice with relief a shadow of a smile beginning to form on her lips; some would call it a cruel smile, but for me it doesn't matter.

I'm still kneeling in front of Mia who has leaned back on the couch.

"Take off my socks" she orders. I obey and accept the toe she sticks into my mouth. I take the foot in my hands and start kissing and sucking on each one of her toes. She looks at me with a sulky expression.

"I'd have been such a gentle Mistress to you if you'd just let me..."

She directs her attention towards the tv while I continue licking her foot. I can't see anything as I'm facing the opposite direction, but I recognize the sounds from yesterday. Once in a while she fast forwards.

"You were so rebellious yesterday!" she says with a smile. "Now look at you! My own slave boy!"

She smiles grimly down at me and shoves her foot further into my mouth. She finds the scene where I lick her pussy the first time. Then she makes me watch the scene where I started masturbating and she came back from the toilet and scolded me. She forwards to where she's standing near the window with a foot on the couch while she makes me lick her ass. She's looking straight into the camera and smiling. Then she winks at the camera, looks back at me and suddenly pushes me out of balance with her ass. Both the Mia in the tv and the Mia I'm kneeling in front of laugh hysterically.

"Stand up boy!" Mia orders me after having finished laughing. I get to my feet.

"Pants off!"

I obey and now stand before her in my boxers. She roughly finds my balls through the boxers. She squeezes tightly and I gasp. She smiles but doesn't release her grip.

"Mistress Mia," I moan, "please..."

"Hands behind your head, boy!"

I obey her. She plays with my testicles in her hand, squeezing them around in her hand like a water balloon.

"Please Mistress Mia!" I gasp in pain.

"Silence!" she barks at me. "You have nothing to say, you filthy dog!" She even tightens her grip as she speaks.

"So, you want to break free from your mistress? We call that disobedience! And do you know what we do with disobedience?! We PUNISH it!"

I'm in real pain and I start to whimp.

"Ohhh, Mistress Mia! Please Mistress!"

But she doesn't listen.

"Not to speak of your foul attack on your own Mistress! NEVER even THINK about doing that again, do you hear me!?"

I'm close to tears and I fight to keep my hands behind my head.

"Yes Mistress, yes! I did wrong, forgive me! Please!"

She keeps me in this agony for a while, enjoying my pain. Then she finally releases me and I can breathe again.

"Thank you, Mistress!" I whisper gratefully.

"Don't thank me yet, dear!"

She leans back on the couch and slides off her red g-strings. Then she spreads her legs.

"Get down where you belong and lick my ass!" she orders and slides down so she's almost lying.

I get down on my knees and lower my face to her ass hole. She smiles gloatingly at me and I can see her ring muscle contract in anticipation. I begin by labbing at it, then I place my lips around the brown hole and start sucking it.

Suddenly my mobile vibrates on the coffee table behind me. Mia lifts her eyes.

"A message?"

The thought of Cate flashes through my head. I lick with more intensity, hoping that Mia will ignore the message.

"Hand it to me, boy!" she orders.

I look desperately up at her face. I dare to stop my licking for a brief moment, saying:

"It's nothing, Mistress."

I continue licking her ass.

"You didn't hear me, boy?!" she sneers angrily. "Hand it to me -- NOW!"

There's nothing I can do. I turn my head and have to stretch over to reach my mobile. I hand it to her with pleading eyes. Then I get back to licking her ass, hoping to please her.

"Who's Cate?" she smiles at me between her legs. "Is she your appointment tonight?"

I don't want Mia to know about Cate, but I can't think of anything plausible to say, so I decide for the truth.

"Y-yes, Mistress. I..."

"She says she'll be late. When are you meeting her?"

"At 6, Mistress."

"But you're busy at 6... You're still sucking my ass at 6." She smiles her gloating smile again.

"But Mistress..." I try respectfully, "can't I be excused? Please!"

She just laughs at me.

"Can I at least be allowed to write her that I won't be able to make it?"

"No. Now lick me!"

I submissively start licking at her asshole once more and try to avoid her eyes. Her pussy is just in front of my nose. Its scent fills my nostrils and I notice how wet she is.

"Now, tell me about this Cate girl," she says, looking intently at me. "Like, where do you know her from?"

"She was in my class in the last years of public school," I tell her, "but we didn't talk much at that time."

"Really? So why did you have a date with her tonight?"

"We met in the waiting room at the dentist's last week..."

"Is that so? Is she hot?"

I blush a little, and I know that I am.

"Well, yes... she's cute."

"So you jacked off thinking about her back in public school?"

"I didn't, Mistress. She was kind of nerdy back then. Y'know, big glasses and all."

"But now she's hot, right? Otherwise you wouldn't have made a date with her! I bet you've masturbated while thinking about her a couple of times since you met her, am I right?!"

"M-mistress! Well..."

"How many times?!"

"Twice," I admit.

The truth is that I DID masturbate thinking about Cate in public school. Quite a lot, actually. She WAS quite nerdy at first when she came into my class, it was around 5th or 6th grade I think, but eventually she was one of the first girls to get a woman's shape. I remember all of us boys sneaking peeks at her round breasts and well-shaped ass any time we could. I'm absolutely sure that I wasn't the only one dreaming about doing her! When I met her last week I could see that the years had made her even more beautiful, and even though I played it cool I was very excited about getting this date with her. And now Mia, that blackmailing brat, is ruining everything!

I'm licking Mia's asshole again, thinking about the lost date with a mixed feeling of despair and anger. Suddenly she brings my mobile down and starts massaging her clit with it like it's some kind of sex toy. Round and round in circles, then a couple of times she slides it through her lower lips like a credit card, from the ass, where I'm working, all the way to the front. It's soaked in her juices. She puts it up to her nose and inhales.

"Ahhh, it smells of me!" Her voice turns a bit menacing. "I want it to always smell like this, do you hear me?!"

I try to nod with my tongue inside her.

"If I ever discover that it's not smelling of my pussy, I'll punish you!" She makes a squeezing motion with one hand. "It's your job to keep it that way. When you discover that it's loosing its lovely scent, you can request me to re-scent it... Or you can face your punishment!"

seagul30
seagul30
19 Followers