Mistress Milks Me

Story Info
Mistress milks his prostate.
889 words
3.79
108.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a bright sunny spring day and I had gotten up early and made my self as sissy as possible for my mistress. I touched up my shaved body to make sure not a hair was anywhere on me. I gave myself two enemas to make sure my ass was clean in case my mistress might want to use me in some way. (I always hope for the best lol) I had put on my sexiest panties and made breakfast for my Mistress in bed. She told me she was so pleased with how good I had been this week that she was going to have a special surprise for me. I giggled, squirmed like a small child, and almost hopped up and down just at the thought of what it might be.

She told me to get in my bed and she would be there in a little bit. I eagerly went to my little sissy room and hopped in my sissy bed with thoughts of all kinds of sissy adventures running thru my head. My Mistress entered a few minutes later and she had a bottle of lube with her. She told me it was time for me to be milked. I turned bright red but also shivered in delight at the thought of my Mistress putting her fingers in my ass and playing with my prostate until I came. My Mistress had me undress, put a couple of pillows under my knees and spread my legs. My tiny little clitty was already starting to harden at just the thought of what was to come. My Mistress giggled at the sight of my tiny little cock as she always does. She doesn't do it to be cruel but it amuses her to know that my clitty is just as much of a sissy as I am.

I know my place and love being her sissy slave. I love it when she brings home one of her manly boyfriends to fuck her and I sit in the corner and watch until they are done. I then get the pleasure of licking his cock clean and then my Mistress will sit on my face and force his hot cum out of her pussy and into my waiting mouth. Later in the evening she may let me masturbate while she watches me. (It amuses her to see me play with my tiny hard clitty) When I cum, I do as it is expected of me and clean up all my cum by scooping it up and eating it. If I'm really good I may be allowed to crawl between her legs and lick her precious pussy until she cums over and over.

My mistress stopped my daydreams by slapping my little clit and telling me to pay attention. She then lubed up my ass and slipped her fingers inside me and almost immediately I started getting that tingly feeling that only comes from prostate massage. My little clit got even harder from watching my Mistress run her fingers in and out my ass. Her beautiful 36D titties, oh how I wanted a set of tits like those myself, swayed back and forth as she played with my ass. I could see her exquisitely shaped body thru the thin silky night gown she wore and wished I was just half as beautiful as she was. My mistress then surprised my by pouring some lube on my clit and using her other hand to very slowly start stroking my clit. I was in complete heaven at this point. My Mistress rarely ever touched my clit except in punishment. I surrendered myself completely to her and soared away to a land of pleasure rarely allowed to me. She knew I would remember this for a long time to come and it would bind me to her even closer. I eventually reached the point of no return, which was helped by her telling me how useless my clit was to a real woman. How much of a sissy I was, wanting to have my ass fucked all the time, licking up all the cum I could get, and waiting on her hand and foot.

Being told how pathetic I am just makes me even more excited. It was at that point by accident, or maybe on purpose (I can never tell), that she rubbed her very sexy panties up against my freshly shaved leg. My upper thighs have always been a very erotic spot on my body and my Mistress realizes it. Having her lightly brush her panty covered pussy against my leg was the final straw. I told her I was cumming and started shooting my sissy cum in huge spurts that I had not done in a long time. I had cum all the way up to my neck and shoulders. My Mistress told me what a good little sissy I had been and took her hand off my clit and slipped her fingers out of my ass. I quickly started scooping up my cum to eat with one hand and used the other to start stroking my little tingling clit some more. My Mistress left the room to give me time to regain my composure and get cleaned up. I couldn't wait to do anything she asked of me.