Mistress Moon Ch. 01

Story Info
Mistress seeks new sub.
3.4k words
4.03
22.9k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 08/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Night, dark and sacred, something for the wicked and the secretive. That was just her style. Her past slaves had known her as Mistress Moon; Moon seemed to suit her. Her life had brought her to new understandings that had awakened the beast inside of her. She lived her life as a vampire, sleeping during the day and prowling for her next slave at night.

It had been four months since she had been fed up with her whining sniveling slave. He had been a weak man, no stiff upper lip for that guy. His shame and lack of respect had barred him from her life forever, he had been a terrible slave, though he begged and begged her to keep him. He had only been in it for the sex and there would never be any of that unless it was her fucking him.

Her favorite scouting place was a Goth theme bar down town, ironically enough called “Silver Moon”. Exclusive, for the best looking men and women only, if you had pimples or wrinkles you better not even bother trying to get in. Once inside the atmosphere almost demanded a sensual attitude. Expensively decorated, plush burgundy velvet on all the chairs and seats of the booths. Dim lighting, sconces on the walls, heavy burgundy velvet drapes closing off each booth. Once inside the booth, you were in your own private world, you could still hear the music and heavy bass beat but you could conduct private business without fear of interruptions.

She took a seat at the extravagant bar and ordered a Martini straight up. She sipped her drink as she watched people float bye. Many beautiful women and men dancing, talking or doing other things in the shadows. Many times, she locked eyes with some striking men, checking her out form across the room. She had to admit she looked hot tonight. All black, as was her usual style, fitted black leather knee boots with a four inch heal, short fitted black leather skirt; with a tight lace up leather tank top to finish it off. The leather hugged her body deliciously, she loved the feeling of being encased in tight leather. She rolled her eyes at one guy, must have thought he was a real stud, winking and flashing his biggest smile in her direction.

She turned her back to him and surveyed the possibilities. There were three men in the running, a tall muscular brunette, a muscular tanned blond and an exotic raven-haired gem in the ruff.

She locked eyes with the blond and immediately dismissed him from the running, his goggle-eyed face annoyed her. That left two, she found the brunette leaning against the wall in the back, seemingly starring off into space, then she saw, a shrew of a woman sucking his cock. The brunette was out, no question he was obviously focused on himself and that would definitely, not do.

She finally found the raven-haired gem, she caught his eyes and he starred back at her and then dropped his gaze shyly. She had found what she was looking for, he wanted her, that was obvious but he was ashamed to look her in the eyes. He already was ahead of her last slave, good thing too, because she was fed up with punks looking to get laid, thinking they were going to use her for a quick bang.

When her raven-haired gem looked up again to see if she was looking, she motioned to him. He quickly made his way over to her side and stood breathlessly, not speaking.

“What is your name?” She asked seductively.

“M…My name is Mark.” He said quietly.

“Pleased to meet you Mark, my name is Moon.” She looked him up and down as she spoke, taking in his beautiful body and shiny black hair. Somewhere in her mind, she had decided that he was the one, he needed her, and she just knew it.

“Same here.” He replied politely.

“Listen Mark, would you like to go back to my house and have a couple of drinks, I sense that you have something you want to ask me.” She gently touched his shoulder.

“That would be wonderful, if you are sure that you want me to come along, I have to say that you are the most striking woman I have ever seen, and I think that you could help me.” He said quietly.

“Very well then Mark, I told my driver to wait for me, I knew I would not be in here long, I just had this feeling.” She said slyly.

“I had a feeling as well, like I would meet my soul mate tonight.” He said and let his voice trail off.

“Shall we?” She asked.

“Yes.” He replied.

She linked her arm in his and led him out of the crowded club. Outside the night had gotten darker a cold chill had taken over the earth and the stars were brilliantly clear in the sky.

She motioned to her driver and he pulled the car up next to the entrance. The driver stood next to the door and held it open.

“Where would you like to go Madam?” The driver asked.

“We will be going home, and I wish no disturbances, so let the maid and butler know, my guest will be staying the night, have them prepare the guest bedroom.” She said as she pushed Mark into the long black limousine. She followed him inside and sat next to him on the black velvet seat.

“So, Mark, you know what I am don’t you?”

“I...I think so, I mean I have read all about what…I think you are.” He stuttered.

“And what exactly do you think I am then?” She asked harshly.

“You’re…a Dom…right?” He said hesitantly.

“Very good Mark, you have done very well. And you think that you are in need of some Domination?” She asked knowingly.

“Yes.” He said flatly.

The car started off, the lulling of the wheels rolling across the pavement the only sound. The limousine was quiet and the privacy panel had been rolled up, so the two passengers were secluded from prying ears.

“And why is that Mark, what makes you think that you could possibly be my submissive?” She asked sternly.

“I don’t know, I have had as much sex as a guy can have, and I am never satisfied. I long to please my partners but they don’t want to deal with my….” His voice trailed again.

“Your what?”

“My need to please.” He said softly

“That is a start, but hardly what would be required of you, if you become my slave.”

“Please, let me try, I want…” He stopped.

“I know Mark, it’s ok for now, but I think soon enough you will be able to tell me what you need.” She said calmly.

He sighed and fidgeted with his clothing, adjusted his pants and crossed his legs. He was nervous and excited at the same time; his mind was boiling with thoughts. He glanced at Moon; she sat composed her long shapely legs crossed the hem of her skirt stretched across her smooth thighs.

They drove for ten minutes; the dark tinted windows gave him no idea of where they were headed or where they would end up. Finally the car rolled to an easy stop and before he knew it, the driver opened the door. He stepped outside after Moon and was taken back, the house was huge, if you could call it a house. It was more like a mansion, must have twenty rooms, two stories of clean white. Three large pillars seemed to stand guard at the front door.

They walked to the front door, before they reached to top step, someone, who he guessed was the butler opened the door. He stood in an immaculate uniform and held the door open for them.

“Good evening Madam, I trust your outing was to your liking?” The old man asked politely.

“Yes indeed James, a success. This is Mark, please make ready the guest room, and have a platter of fruits and cheese brought to my room, oh and a carafe of brandy if you would not mind. Thank you James.” She said cheerfully.

The main hall was bright, lavishly furnished and impeccably clean. As hard as he looked, he could not find a speck of dust on any of the antique pieces of furniture. The carpet was fresh and the rooms smelled sweet like strawberries.

“Well, let me give you a quick tour, but mostly you will be concerned with the upper East side floors.” She said nonchalantly.

“Please.” He said and nodded.

“To the right, the formal dining room, the left the sitting room, through that room you will come to the drawing room. If you go straight back from here, you will come to the kitchen, laundry room and basic maintenance things. To the right of the kitchen is the servants quarters, do not ever disturb them when they are not scheduled to work. The stairs right ahead of you goes to the east wing, the stairs on my said goes to the west wing. Don’t wander unless I am with you.” She said.

“Yes of course.” He said.

“Well shall we head upstairs and get a little relaxed?” She asked.

“Yes, that would be great.” He said, still in shock of the house and the extravagance of everything.

She led him up the carpeted stairs and to the right down a long dimly lit hall.

“This, is the bathroom, across from the bathroom is the guest bedroom, my bedroom is four doors down on the same side as the bathroom, do you think you can remember that?” She asked him tauntingly.

“Yes, I will remember, but what are all those other rooms?” He asked.

“Those rooms we will get to later, have patience, I do so detest impatience.” She snapped.

“I am sorry, forgive me.” He said quietly and bowed his head.

“Well, I will let that slide until you are sure that you want to be my slave.” She said dryly.

“Yes.” He whispered under his breath.

“Here we are at my room, when inside my room you will respect my privacy and never touch or do anything without asking, is that clear?” She said as she opened the door to her large bedroom.

They stepped inside, his jaw dropped, the plush red carpet, the hanging drapery; the sweeping canopy topped bed, the antique furniture, everything blasted his senses. The room was complete with its own sitting area, bathroom, TV, Stereo and interesting rings and straps on one of the red walls.

“Take off your shoes at the door, leave them to the left of the door jam.” She directed.

He did as she said, pulling of his shoes gracefully and putting them neatly next to the door. His feet sunk into the think red carpet; it felt like he imagined a semi solid cloud would feel. He squished his toes down and enjoyed the easy give of the think pile.

“Mark, make sure you shut every door you open, never leave a door just hanging open.” She snapped.

“Yes of course, I apologize.” He said.

“Come and sit here.” She pointed at one of the lushly upholstered chairs.

He sat carefully and crossed his legs. He glanced around the room, even just the room all by itself was seductive, mysterious and sensuous, never mind the sinful woman in front of him. He sat anxiously, breathed and tried to remain calm.

“Now, before we start anything, my name is Mistress Moon, or just Mistress if you must, learn it. Next time you wish to speak to me address me as Mistress.” She said sharply.

“Yes, Mistress, of course.” He said seriously.

A light knock on the door interrupted them. The door did not open but footsteps softy withdrew from the door. Moon crossed to the door opened it and picked up a tray with fruit, cheese and a fine bottle of brandy with two crystal snifters. She gracefully set the tray down, poured two glasses of brandy and sat in the chair across from him, her leather knee boots clenching her legs.

“Do you like Brandy Mark? I find the taste rich and enticing, and it goes down smooth.” She asked, taking a sip watching his face as he tasted the expensive Brandy.

“It’s quite nice Mistress.”

“One of my favorite drinks. Now let us discuss a few things.” She said sternly.

“Yes Mistress.”

“I believe that you want to be my slave, but I also believe that the easy going stories you have read may have deluded you a bit. When I choose a slave it is a serious business.” She said calmly.

“I want you to teach me Mistress, that is why I came with you.” He replied.

“Good, very good. Then you will be my slave, you will stay here in my home, you need not worry over money matters, while you are my slave you shall be better taken care of then you take care of yourself now.” She said, laying down the plans methodically.

He was stunned speechless, not quite sure what he had gotten himself into. Still the need, quite undefined, burned inside of him spurring him to take the risk.

“You will have three days to decide if being my slave is right for you, and believe me…I, WILL be able to tell.” She said darkly.

“Yes Mistress I understand completely.”

“If at the end of an hour…or three days I decide you are not fit to be my slave, you will be driven home and never bother me again. If at any point during you first three days of training you decide you no longer wish to be my slave let me know as soon as you realize, I do hate to waste time” She said coldly.

“Please Mistress, I want to try.” He said softly.

“I am sure you do, but wait until things have gotten started first. Your training will neither be fun or easy” She said.

“I understand I am here for you to…” He stopped.

“Enough!” She said standing up. Her gorgeous legs apart and her breasts pushing against the tight leather that encased her torso.

“Just be quite, don’t speak unless I ask you something. Stand.” She demanded.

He stood up on shaky legs, trying to read his new Mistress. She was completely unreadable; he kept staring at her dark red painted lips, her brilliant white teeth and swelling breasts. He came to stare at the floor her gaze intimidated the hell out of him.

She walked over to a mahogany dresser and pulled out a short crop from the top drawer. She tapped it against her hand a couple times and brushed it across her thighs. She strode over to his side, looked him up and down, examining his size, his sturdy frame, and well defined body.

“Unbutton your shirt and pants, leave whatever sort of underwear that you have, on.” She directed.

He shakily unbuttoned his shirt, revealing a deeply muscled chest, wide, strong arms and dusky nipples. His pants came down slowly, his strong legs quivered as he bent to remove the last leg of his trousers. His groin was impressive; even through the white boxer short she could see an impressive cock nestled in black curly hair.

“Yes, this will do. Now turn and let me see your back.” She said tapping to crop across her hand.

He turned nervously, expecting a blow across his back, but he felt nothing. The feeling of nothing was almost as bad as a blow could have been. He felt her eyes on him, taking in his round buttocks and muscled shoulders. His skin began to crawl, and the blood rushed from his head.

“Now, bend at the waist and remove your boxer shorts, slowly…” She said quietly.

His back stiffened, the though of a stranger getting a look up his butt crack did not thrill him.

“Only one warning, do not ever question anything I tell you to do…ever.” She said quietly into his ear from behind him.

He clenched his teeth, bent at the waist and slowly slid the boxer shorts down his legs.

“Stay right there, right like that and do not move.” She said menacingly.

He felt a finger on his upper back, it seemed to be testing the solidity of his muscles. Then the finger traveled slowly down stopping to poke and prod a couple of areas. Then the finger reached his buttocks, he tensed hard and breathed deeply. The finger poked each cheek and then slid in-between the cheeks and stroked.

His neck muscles popped out with the exertion to keep himself still. His face burned with shame and his heart slammed inside of his chest. The finger stopped its torture and he breathed out violently.

“Is something wrong slave, are you ill? She came around the front of him and tapped her foot, starring at the back of his head, as he remained bent at the waist.

“No Mistress, its just that, I…I cannot stand…” He said exasperated.

“Oh, so you have a problem with me looking at your ass, is that it?” She asked knowingly.

“Yes Mistress.” He said flustered with embarrassment.

“Well…I will certainly break you of that. I think that is the first thing we should work on, if you are going to be my slave, I will parade you around naked, you will be touched and fondled by whomever wishes to do so. So you see, you must be completely comfortable with your body.” She said matter-of-factly.

“I can’t, Mistress please…!” He said.

“Oh, your right, right now you couldn’t possibly, but soon enough you will.” She said assuring him.

He could not say anything, his worst fear was having anything stuck up his ass, it could be as small as a grain of sand and it would bother him. He blushed violently and seriously, thought about calling it quits right then and there. Something stayed his exit, something drove him to stay, and it was something he could not quite grasp. Maybe she would not even stick anything up his ass; maybe he was just panicking.

“Well, I think we have done enough for tonight, beside it’s already four am. If you get up before me, which is doubtful, but if you do you may ring the kitchen and speak to Betsy, she will help you with whatever you need to eat or drink. I will call my tailor tonight and have new clothes ready for you tomorrow night, until then you may wear what you brought. As I said before and hopefully you will remember, do not wander anywhere, you room is complete with TV, and bathroom, so you should be more then fine until tomorrow. I am sure that you can find your way back to your room.” She said coldly, it was as if she had just turned off, just like a switch.

“Yes Mistress, have I done something wrong?” He asked.

“No slave, your fine…for now. I am tired and I have a lot of work to do on you tomorrow. I need my rest and you should be rested as well.” She said turning her back and placing the leather crop in the top drawer again.

He stood there naked, his boxers still tangled around his ankles. He felt disappointed, what the hell had he come with her for, to be embarrassed and made to feel like a child? Hell no he hadn’t…but then again he wasn’t to sure what he really had come with her for.

“Make your way to your room Mark.” She said as she pushed him naked from the room. The door slammed in his face as he starred.

He felt somewhat numb, as if he had been rejected or worse like he had not been able to get it up or something. He waited for a moment, then as he turned to walk down the hall to his room, the door behind him opened and his clothing flew out onto the ground and then the door shut and locked. Now he was confused, why bring him here if he wasn’t wanted, why treat him like a dog?

He picked up his clothes and made his way to his new room. Inside was well decorated, same plush carpeting only it was black instead of red. A large TV stood in the corner a king-size bed with scarlet bed sheets and comforter. The bathroom to the left and a small sitting area to the right furnished with antique upholstered chairs and a long sofa.

He did not feel up to watching TV, it was far later the he usually stayed up and the need for sleep overcame him…

TO BE CONTINUED