Mistress Nandi and Her kgotso

Story Info
Imagined future with you, Mistress and Owner.
7.4k words
4.4
14.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kgotso
kgotso
6 Followers

We have spent 2 years of bliss together. We have loved, laughed, and You have further enslaved Your boy to the point that i cannot refuse any order, and my sole existence is centered around pleasing You. Then You have to leave. i go on to meet a hot, divorced, soccer mom at the gym, court her, and marry her. i "settle", because i am alone and need someone. It is nothing like what we had together, and I grow short-tempered and unlovable, because i miss what we had, when i was serving You.

You return to Your country, and restore Your family to fabulous wealth, while winning an elected seat in the government, and attaining a powerful position. You have also met a partner, but he is not Your kgotso, and You know it. You "settle" for him, like i settled for the divorced soccer mom, because that's what people do to move on with their lives.

We continue to stay in touch over the next eight years. i have been very successful, and I am planning an early retirement at 50. i have continued my fitness regimen, and through botox, yoga, and newly developed supplements to forestall the aging process, i still look hot. i have accumulated 2.5 MM dollars in retirement savings. You are now 31, and in a position of power and wealth. We have talked about me coming to You at some point, but we were never sure it would happen. i am in a childless, loveless marriage, and i have filed for divorce. You have dismissed Your lover (You never bothered to marry him). Because we have stayed in touch, You know everything about my situation. You decide it is time, and You summon Your kgotso. i don't know what the future will hold, but i book a one-way ticket to come to You. Your driver will be waiting to collect Your slave at the airport. i have emailed the pass code to the account holding the $2.5M and by agreement, You have transferred all of the money into Your personal account, and You have left me with only $100 for emergencies, and the one-way ticket. i arrive with no possessions, and only one thought in mind: That i am now to serve You in any way You require, for the rest of my natural life...

The star brand is still there, even though it has faded over the years. i swear i can feel it every time Your driver goes over a bump on the way to Your secluded private home on the eastern shore. i have arrived on a Wednesday, and You will be flying from Your office in the city to be with Your boy on Friday. i am to use the time to get rested and acclimated to the local time, and to prepare Your body for inspection upon Your arrival. i am to be waiting for You in Your personal quarters at 7PM on Friday, naked, shaved, kneeling, and with eyes downcast. In our past, You owned Your slave, but the "real world" would always intervene from time to time, making true and full ownership impractical. Your desire to fully own Your boy has never faded. It has, in fact, deepened, and You have decided that now that the outside world can no longer intervene, this will now be my "real world". Greeting You this way sets the tone for how things will be for Your slave from now on.

Over the next two days i am free to explore the estate, and i happen upon a lever that opens a panel in the wall of Your personal bedroom. i am shocked to discover a large room, filled with bondage furniture, toys, and torture devices. i recognize most of the items, as over the last eight years i have made a hobby of designing furniture and devices for Your amusement, but never actually built them. There seemed to be no point, as You were not with me to enjoy them. i had attached the plans to some of my emails to You, for You to see what i had designed for You. You have contracted local craftsmen to build all of the devices i designed, and some i do not recognize that You must have thought of. Over the years, You have innocently asked me to measure certain parts of Your body, and i never knew why. i realize now that all of the furniture and devices have been manufactured to fit Your boy perfectly. You always knew that You would summon Your kgotso to come serve You again, and You have kept Your workers busy building, in anticipation of his return.

At precisely 7PM on Friday, i hear the sound of Your helicopter approaching, and my pulse quickens. i am filled with longing to gaze upon Your beautiful face again, but i will not raise my eyes until permitted to do so. i remain on my knees and wait for the sound of Your voice...

You enter the room, standing at the threshold, and look Your slave over. You are pleased to see that he has been working to sculpt Your body to Your liking for all these years.

You say: "Come to me kgotso, and kiss your Mistress' feet. You belong to me again, and this time, it's for good. You will live and die in my service. You no longer have free will, or a choice."

i crawl to You, naked, and begin kissing Your feet obediently. i feel the rush of knowing that You have total and complete ownership of me for the next 20 or 30 years. i have accepted this position in serving You. This is my new life, and i am thankful for it. i know that when You no longer find me physically attractive, You might choose to replace me. i accept this, and can only hope that You will not, and that You will instead take younger, virile lovers to please You, while using and loving Your boy until the end.

i have not raised my gaze from Your feet, and i feel Your hands put something around my neck. It is a silver collar, and once it is closed, it cannot be opened or removed without destroying it. It is permanent, and i will wear it until the day i die. "You may raise your eyes boy.", You say. i look up at You, and see that You are even more beautiful than i remembered. You are smiling down at me. Your hair is a bit shorter, but fuller, and Your body is still amazing. Your eyes still look at Your boy with a combined sense of ownership and lust, and it makes me know that my decision to come belong to You again was the smartest thing i have ever done, and that it is my destiny.

"We will take a tour of My Home and the grounds now, and I will acquaint You with Your role here. I will be giving You instructions along the way. I want you to know I love You with all my heart, My Kgotso, but I will beat You until you are bloody, bruised and broken if you forget My instructions. My doctors will repair My slave's body, and I will beat you over and over again until I know that you will not forget My instructions. Is that clear, Kgotso?" i respond with a clearly stated "Yes Mistress".

"I know that You are a very good boy, so I doubt that such brutal methods will ever be necessary, but you need to be aware of the consequences."

"Yes Mistress. Thank You Mistress."

You attach a leash to the ring on the collar. "You will follow me at exactly three paces at all times, except when you need to open a door for me, or are directed to perform a task for me. We will begin here, in My Bedroom. You will be allowed to sleep here, with me, as I love falling asleep in my kgotso's arms. Every morning, you will wake up before me and fetch a cup of coffee for me from the kitchen. You will kneel by the bed and massage my feet until I awaken. After I have enjoyed my morning coffee and foot massage, you will pleasure me with My tongue, then I will empty my bladder in My mouth. If you spill so much as a drop, I will beat you until my arms are tired and you will spend a night in that slave cage at the foot of my bed. Is that clear, kgotso?"

"Yes Mistress."

You lead me over to the wall and pull the lever, opening the sliding panel to Your torture/pleasure chamber. "I'm sure my kgotso has already discovered this room in his explorations. At the end of our tour, we will be returning here to resume your long overdue training. I plan to take great pleasure in showing my boy just how sadistic I truly am. You will feel profound pain in this room, and I will be enjoying your screams and cries. The room is soundproofed, so we won't disturb my servants if I choose to torture you all night at times. Of course, you do not have a safe word, kgotso. You also have no limits except for what I decide for you. It is such a paradox, isn't it? I love you more than any other, yet I take great pleasure from hurting my boy. I have never enjoyed exercise very much, but I will be using your daily beatings as my exercise. I do not need a reason to beat my boy bloody. I do not need a reason to punish my boy. I will be doing so whenever I feel like it, and I will beat you until my arms are tired, and I have worked up a sweat from the effort. If you please me, I may reward you by allowing you to lick the sweat off Your Mistress' body and lick me to orgasm afterwards. Is that clear, kgotso?"

"Yes Mistress. Thank You Mistress."

You proceed to take me outside, and as we walk past some of Your male and female servants and they simply smile and nod, even though i am naked and collared. I notice that they are all young and attractive, and appear to be of many different nationalities. You smile at me, and tell me that all of Your servants know of me, and that they were expecting me. "I have spent years assembling this staff. They are well paid for their service and their discretion and they are all completely submissive to me. They are capable and extremely loyal servants, and I take pleasure from them all from time to time. You are, and always will be, My One True Love and slave, kgotso, but you are in my world now, and I will continue to use my servants to satisfy my desires. Only you will ever share my bed though, my love."

The estate is immense. We cross the back lawn, where an attractive and muscular man that appears to Native American is trimming some hedges, and we walk through the woods at the rear of the estate until we come to what appears to be a stable and a horse paddock. There are no horses in sight, however. Half of the stable is equipped with state of the art fitness equipment. Lining one wall are bits and bridles, crops and whips, and a pair of shiny and very sharp spurs. "This is where my kgotso will be maintaining his physique for me. You will continue to follow your exercise regimen, and it will be supplemented with your duties as my pony. At times, we will use a saddle that I have had fitted for you, other times you will pull a cart, but most of the time i will enjoy riding you bareback. I'm looking forward to feeling my boy's delicious back muscles tense against my pussy when I dig the spurs into your thighs."

"Come boy, we'll go back to the house now. There will be plenty of time for riding lessons later. We are to begin your training again, starting tonight."

You lead me by the leash back to the main house, and when we get there, You order me to kneel for You, and wait. You summon two female servants using the intercom by Your bed...

"We will be using the method that you suggested all those years ago, my kgotso, but with a twist. I know that you are merely a man, and while I also know that all of your body belongs to me, My cock and balls may be tempted to stray. This training will ensure that that can never happen. When we have completed this segment of your training, My cock will only respond to Me. You will be unable to function for anyone but Me.

The two servants arrive, naked, and one is holding a powerful and menacing cattle prod, which she hands to You respectfully upon arriving.

"Good girls. Kgotso, on your back."

"Angela will now sit on your face, while Stephanie sucks your cock. If you begin to get hard, I will punish my balls with the prod. Is that clear, kgotso?"

"Yes Mistress Nandi."

Angela takes her place, pushing her shaved pussy against Your mouth while Your slave is stretched out, flat on his back. Stephanie takes Your cock into her mouth and begins sucking it. Your cock immediately starts to get hard, and You press the prongs of the prod against Your balls and press the button....i shriek loudly. It feels like Your balls have been set on fire.

"Come to me. kgotso" You have spread Your legs, and offered Your glorious pussy to Your boy, and i eagerly crawl to You and begin licking, and growing hard again...

"Now, on your back again, kgotso"

Angela and Stephanie resume their positions, and it takes Your cock a little longer to begin growing hard again before You need to punish Your balls. i yelp again and grow soft. "Good boy, kgotso!!! Come to me."

i crawl back to You, and begin licking Your pussy again, and Your cock grows hard, and remains unpunished...

You repeat this over and over again, and each time Your servants try to stimulate Your cock, it is less responsive. As soon as it shows signs of becoming erect, You use the prod on Your balls. Each time You summon Your slave to lick You, Your cock grows hard again. You are satisfied with the progress, and after an hour or so, You dismiss Your servants. "It has been years since we made love, My kgotso. I will now allow you to take me roughly, as that gives me pleasure. I will be your babygirl, and you will be my Man, whenever I choose to allow you to be. Carry me to My bed, and undress Me. Now."

i pick You up in my arms, and You place Your arms around my strong shoulders and Your head against my chest. i gently remove Your clothes, and Your cock is getting very hard and feels ready to burst. i can't wait to feel it inside You. I ask: "Are you going to be a good girl and please your Daddy?" You say "Yes", softly, and smile your beautiful smile up at me. I stroke your pretty face, and then, without warning, my expression darkens and I slap your face twice, hard, and place both of my hands around your neck and begin to squeeze.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes Daddy! I'll be a good girl for you!!"

"That's better, little girl."

I place you over my lap, and begin spanking you. Softly at first, then a little bit harder each time, until your breathing gets heavier, and you begin to gasp with each spank...

After a few minutes, you cry out, "Please stop Daddy! Please fuck me!!" I roughly push you off my lap, and roll you onto your back. I pin your throat to the bed with my strong hands, and squeeze until you squeak softly and look up at me with your beautiful eyes, your expression pleading for me to fuck you. "I'm going to take great pleasure from treating you like my little fuckslut now. Partly because I know you love it and want it, but mostly because I want to. I am Your slave, however when you unlock this side of me, it is very real. I don't care if it hurts you, or if you beg me to stop. I am going to fill your pussy with my cock and fuck you as hard as I want, for as long as I want, until I am satisfied...

You lie there while I selfishly take pleasure in fucking you hard. It hurts a bit, and I am so rough and wild with you that you get a little scared, but that makes it even more exciting for you. You come from the brutal fucking, panting like a dog, and moaning loudly. Your head is thrown back and your mouth is wide open in a silent scream. I love to make you feel and look this way. It's the first time in years that you have had an orgasm from being fucked, and you remember how much you love Your kgotso's inner beast. Your cock explodes in your pussy, and I fill you full of come, and collapse on top of you. We are both sweaty and exhausted. I roll over on my side, and you fall asleep with your head on my chest. You are smiling.

In the morning, I wake up before You do, and gaze at Your beautiful, satisfied face. You are still smiling in Your sleep. I quietly slip out of bed to go get Your morning coffee.

i place the coffee on the nightstand, and begin gently massaging Your feet to slowly wake You. Your eyes slowly open, and you smile down at me and say, "You were a very good beast for me last night, kgotso, but it's time to put you back where you belong. You made quite a mess in Your Mistress last night, and it's time for you to clean it up, and lick me to my morning orgasm. Get to it."

i kneel on the bed, between Your thighs, and proceed to lick all around Your pussy, licking up the sweat and come from last night. i extend my tongue deeply inside You, cleaning up every bit. i begin flicking the tip of my tongue on Your pussy, pleasing You as instructed. You enjoy it for a little while, then announce, "I need to empty my bladder before I can come. Get ready to swallow every drop, kgotso, and remember my warning to you yesterday. Do not spill a drop, or you will be whipped and then caged. Do you understand, kgotso?"

"Yes Mistress"

i place my mouth over Your pussy, and You begin to piss. i manage to swallow quickly enough at first, but a bit dribbles out, and i am horrified. i continue to swallow as quickly as i can until Your powerful, dark stream stops.

You sigh and say, "I don't even need to look down to know that you spilled some, my boy. You are in big trouble for two reasons. First, you spilled, and I have already explained what will happen for that. Second, your mistake means that you will not be allowed to lick me to my morning orgasm now, and I start every day with an orgasm."

i feel shame, and am resigned to my punishment. "Crawl into the torture room and get the third cane in the rack, and bring it back here. Now."

i crawl into the torture room and see a rack containing 6 canes, and ending in a real sjambok. i see that the canes start small, and go up to 20 mm thick, and then the sjambok is last in line. i am terrified, but slightly relieved that the cane You have selected is only about 10mm. i know that my punishment will be brutal just the same, but i feel thankful for Your selection.

i return, clenching the cane in my teeth, and crawl to You. "You will not be restrained for this beating. You will learn to hold your position for me, no matter how much this hurts, Do you understand, kgotso?"

"Yes Mistress. i understand"

"Now. How many strokes did I say you would receive if you spilled even a drop of my golden nectar?"

"You did not, Mistress. You said that You would beat me until Your arms were tired."

"Good boy. That is exactly what I said. I have decided to only give you twenty strokes, however. I do not wish to be too tired when John RedCorn is summoned to come and please me while you watch from your cage. You had your chance to please me, and you blew it." i bristle with a bit of jealousy and fear at these words, but i am, after all, Your slave, and i had an idea that this would be the natural order of things. Once i have accepted it, i begin to feel a little bit excited about watching one of your servants please You.

"Yes Mistress. Thank You Mistress."

"Now bend at the waist, grip your ankles, and wait for your punishment to begin, kgotso. You will count for Me. If you miss a count, or release your ankles, we will begin at 1 again. Do you understand, slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

i do as i am told, and wait. i hear You press the button on the intercom by Your bed and say. "Send me John Redcorn." i feel nervous at the thought of another man seeing me naked, bent over, and whipped, but i accept my place and wait for my punishment

John enters, and You tell him what is happening, and instruct him to take a seat and enjoy the show.

You immediately unleash a very hard cane stroke, and my knees buckle a bit from the pain. i hold my position, however, and call out "One", my voice cracking. i hear Your servant chuckle softly.

This goes on for 18 more vicious strokes, and i manage to count each stroke and hold my position. i feel proud. On the 19th stroke the cane contacts Your balls by mistake (at least I think so), and i cry out, and fall to the floor.

"Tsk tsk slave. What did I say would happen if you failed?"

"You will now begin again at 1, Mistress. i beg of You not to, but that is what You said." My voice is cracking, and there is very genuine fear in it. i am certain that i will not be able to endure another beating like that. Tears have welled up in my eyes.

kgotso
kgotso
6 Followers
12