Mistress Nandi Returns Ch. 01

Story Info
You return home to your boy.
2.9k words
3.83
26.6k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kgotso
kgotso
6 Followers

Part One. Homecoming.

You will finally be coming home to Your boy after spending two months abroad. You instruct me to meet You at the airport in my best suit, carrying a large sign that says "Mistress Nandi"

You and i kiss deeply, then You pull away, and say "I've had a lot of time to think, my kgotso. I love you with all my heart, and you belong beneath me, but things will be changing. You are a wonderful slave, WHEN you are in a submissive state of mind. Once You have come, I have noticed that your submission fades. We are going to correct that, starting tonight."

The drive home is wonderful. You make love to Your boy's hand, and You look exquisite. I feel so happy to be Your boy, and although i am not sure what You have in store for me, i welcome Your corrective training, and yearn to please You, and be beneath You again;

We arrive back at the house, where I have set up Your Queening chair in the living room, as ordered. I place Your bags in the workout room as You instruct, then I fix You a drink, kneel before You, and present it to You. You tell me to strip, and get under Your chair. I hear the locks close, and feel a peace come over me. I am right where I belong.

"I have been traveling for over 24 hours, My kgotso. I purposely did not shower the day before I left Australia, or today. I know you crave my smell. Your Mistress' essence. I have been saving it for you. What do you say, boy?"

"Thank You Mistress."

"Good boy."

You place the funnel into Your boy's mouth, then take Your rightful place, seated above Your boy's face.

I gaze up lovingly at the beautiful ass of my Mistress, my Love, my owner.

"Are you ready, kgotso?"

I mumble around the funnel "Yes Mistress."

You unleash a torrent of Your golden nectar, and i swallow every drop.

You rise off the chair, remove the funnel, then sit back down and pull the lever that raises my head toward You. You say "Now lick me clean, boy."

Your taste and the smell of Your musk are divine. My head spins, and i feel so devoted to Your service, and complete as Your slave. I finish licking You clean to Your satisfaction, then You release me from the chair. "Kneel, kgotso."

I kneel before You as You remove Your shirt and bra. "Now lick and smell Your Mistress' underarms while you stroke your cock, which belongs to me. You will stroke My cock until you are ready to come, then you will come on my toes. You will be licking up every drop after you come."

You place one hand behind Your head, and offer Your sweaty, unshowered underarm to Your boy. I bury my face under Your arm, and inhale deeply, savoring my place as Your total slave. i stroke Your cock and come very quickly, spurting thick, ropy jets of come across Your toes. "Now lick them clean while you continue stroking MY cock." I have mixed feelings. My submission always wanes right after i come, and the come is bitter and unpleasant tasting, but i lick and swallow up every drop.

It hurts to stroke after coming, but i continue to do so as ordered while i lick Your toes. "You will keep stroking until it is hard for me again."

After 10 minutes or so, Your cock begins to stir...

"Now turn on the TV, and get back into My Chair...."

You begin watching Your favorite shows, and my tongue strains to follow Your movements as You giggle at the entertaining things on TV. I am beneath You, where I belong..

You release one of my hands, and order me to continue stroking Your hard cock while I worship Your musky and glorious pussy and ass.

"I have tolerated crappy airline food for hours, and I think it is only fair that my kgotso shares in it too. I know we selected the toilet tissue in the bathroom together, but I want something softer, and more intimate cleaning me. You will stay here while I go empty myself, and you will lick your Mistress's ass clean when I return. You will be my toilet paper when I choose, from now on."

"First, you will come for me. You will lick me clean in a submissive state, fresh from coming, when I return from emptying my bowels."

You place the inflatable blood pressure cuff around Your balls, and pump it up to a painful level. You look down into the hole in Your chair at Your boy's loving, upturned, and secured face, and enjoy seeing the pained and obedient grimace. "Now stroke MY cock until it comes." I stroke more rapidly, and come for You. You scoop up the come from Your boy's firm and flat belly, and feed it to me from Your fingers. "Sit tight, boy. I'll be right back."

I spend the next few minutes in the chair, the cuff squeezing tight, as I stroke Your cock to get it hard again for You. It hurts to stroke it so soon after coming, but I do, aching and eager to please you. I hear the toilet flush, and then see You take Your rightful place seated above me. I feel my head being raised closer to You, and as my face is raised to serve and clean You, I can smell a whiff of a deeper Mistress' essence than I have ever been graced with before. You pull the lever to bring Your slaves face closer, then You say "Lick".

I extend my pointed, wet, and eager tongue toward Mistress' ass, and begin flicking it back and forth eagerly, cleaning You. I am Your toilet paper, and so fulfilled and pleased to be serving You this way...

After i have licked You clean to Your satisfaction, You get up off the chair, and i hear Your heels clicking against the kitchen floor as you fix Yourself a second drink. The sound of Your sexy heels makes Your cock begin to stir again.

You return to the chair, and set Your drink down on my open palm, which is secured to the chair as Your coaster. I hear You walk down the hall and unzip Your suitcase, and i hear wrapping paper being torn from something.

You return and take Your seat above Your boy, and you say " I have brought you a present, kgotso. Do you want to guess what it is?"

i have a good idea, and You hear me say "sjambok?" in a muffled voice against Your glorious ass. We had discussed the brutal whip over emails and on the telephone while You were away.

"Very good kgotso! That is exactly what it is! Now, I am going to use it to make the tops of MY thighs very red and tender, so that when I torture them with my sharp heels I can enjoy your moans and screams against my ass and pussy. Doesn't that sound like fun, kgotso?"

i mumble "Yes Mistress."

You lean forward, and bring the sjambok down hard on Your thighs, making me scream. "That did NOT sound very appreciative, my slave! I carried this all the way here from Asia, and all I get is a mumble?"

You bring it down three times, each time harder than the last, and my screams are louder and more pitiful. You seem to enjoy the sensation of Your boy screaming under You.

"Now thank Me properly, boy."

i am crying in pain, and my voice cracks when i say "Thank You Mistress!" Still muffled, but much more sincerely and urgently.

"Good boy. You are getting some very angry looking welts rising on My thighs. I am going to admire them and drag my heels on them while I finish watching my show. Afterward, you will be placed on the spanking bench so I can balance out the marks by whipping the backs of My thighs, and My ass. I hope you have put very soft sheets on the bed, my slave, since you are going to be whipped until my arms are tired before I allow you to sleep..."

i feel Your heels dig into the welts every time You shift Your weight above me. When You find something amusing on television that makes you laugh or giggle, You have taken to scraping the sharp edges of the heels across the welts, causing me to cry out in pain while You laugh. I am truly suffering greatly for Your pleasure and amusement, and it has made Your cock rock hard. You release my right hand from the chair, and order me to stroke until i come. While i stroke, i hear the ice cubes rattle as You place the cold base of your finished drink glass on my belly, and order me to come into it. i stroke Your cock harder, and spill my come into the glass for You. i hear you spit into the glass several times, then feel You place it back onto Your "coaster".

"Now start stroking again, kgotso. I am going to prepare a cocktail for my boy. Since we are out of cream liqueur I am going to continue to beat and torture you, and keep you in this chair until you have finished filling the glass to my satisfaction. You will be providing the liqueur and I will provide the mixers for your cocktail. What do you say, kgotso?"

"Thank You Mistress"

You continue to strike me on the thighs with the sjambok, alternating with torturing me with Your heels while i stroke Your cock for You. After a surprisingly short time, Your cock begins to grow hard again, and You place the glass back under it and say "Come for Me, kgotso". i immediately spurt a little bit of come into the glass and You are disappointed in the amount. You tell me so. "Poor kgotso! That wasn't very much at all! If I weren't so anxious to get you onto the bench, you would be here all night!

"Another time, I will keep you bound and beaten until you have managed to fill the glass, but since it is getting late and I am a little tired from my travels, I have chosen to help you fill it. Aren't you lucky to have such a kind Mistress?"

"Yes Mistress. Thank You Mistress!"

i hear You spit into the glass several more times, then see You rise from Your chair above me. i hear You walk to the bathroom, and a few seconds later, i can faintly hear the sound of You releasing Your bladder. i find myself wishing that You were using me as Your toilet, but i think i know what You are doing...

i hear You go into the kitchen, getting a spoon from the drawer and stirring the cocktail....

i can hear the partially melted ice cube tinkling against the glass as You set it down on Your coaster. You look down at Your slave in his rightful place and smile at me.

"I am going to feed you your cocktail in a moment, kgotso. First, I want to do a few things to ensure that you are fully aware of My ownership of you while you enjoy your cocktail."

i hear You go into the spare room and rummage through the bag of toys. i feel You return and kneel on the floor by my feet, and softly stroke Your now exhausted and soft cock. You pet it gently and lovingly, and take it into Your mouth and suck tenderly. After coming for You so many times, the head is so sensitive that even Your gentle touch feels like fire. After being repeatedly milked, it is not responding at this time...

"Poor kgotso. It looks like I will need to allow My cock to get some rest before it can perform for me again."

i feel You lube Your ass, then i feel something large pressing against it. You begin twisting it back and forth as You push harder and harder, and i feel the very tip of something large penetrate me. You continue to push, and twist. It feels huge, but i am in such a beaten and submissive state the pain is manageable. i feel You stop pushing. i am filled. i hear a whoosh of air and feel the object grow slightly larger, causing me to gasp. You chuckle and say "See? I knew my ass was ready for this. The smaller plug that you wore for Me while I was away has prepared you."

You squeeze the bulb and the plug inflates inside me, filling me more than i have ever felt before. It is only slightly uncomfortable, and Your ass is well conditioned to accept it. It begins to feel wonderful and i feel filled, loved, and used as i should be for You. i am deeply in love with You, and committed to suffering for Your pleasure, and being completely owned by You. i say "Thank You, Mistress."

"Don't be so hasty to thank Me yet, kgotso. I'm not finished." You hold up a small bottle and an eyedropper over the opening in Your chair. "I picked this up in Hong Kong. It is o used as a muscle liniment, much like Icy Hot, only much more potent. Since my slave didn't seem to mind the Icy Hot last time, I thought I'd bring back something sure to cause the reaction I desire."

i feel You wrap Your hand around Your cock and squeeze, then an excruciating sensation as You use Your sharp fingernail on the sensitive opening. I scream.

"Shhhh kgotso. That's just my fingernail tenderizing My cock a little bit. I haven't even applied the liniment yet!" I can hear the smile in Your voice, and Your cruel amusement excites me.

You continue to probe and scrape the tender opening, and my initial screams and moans subside into steady whimpering. You are clearly enjoying Yourself.

You slide the eyedropper into Your cock, and You squeeze. It is like no pain i have ever felt before. It is indescribable. i cannot even scream. You grow concerned, and look down at Your slaves face. My eyes are wide open, and my mouth is locked wide in a silent scream. It hurts too much to breathe, and i have no air to scream with. i finally draw a deep breath, but all i am capable of is a low moan. You smile and laugh when You see that i can breathe, and You are amused by Your boy's eyes opened as wide as they can be. You are pleased with the results.

i am whimpering, whining, and moaning. i am sweating profusely, and tears are flowing down my cheeks in a steady stream. You reach down and collect a tear on Your fingertip and bring it to Your beautiful lips to taste it.

"Mmmm kgotso. Your tears taste delicious. All that reaction from a tiny little drop! I'll need to send away for a larger bottle once I finish with this one!"

You place the funnel gag into Your boy's mouth, and i see that the glass is now filled to the rim with a mixture of Your slaves "liqueur", Your spit, and Your golden nectar. You slowly pour the "cocktail" into the funnel, filling it almost to the brim. "Lucky for you I needed to pee, or my poor kgotso would have gone to bed thirsty! Now drink it up"

i suck on the cock end of the funnel gag, and feel the thick mixture begin filling my mouth. It is a heady concoction, a mixture of Your essence, and mine. The cocktail is a blend of You and me. It doesn't taste very pleasant, but what it is, and what it symbolizes makes me eagerly suck and swallow over and over again until the funnel is empty except for the ice cubes.

"Good boy. I am going to go prepare for torturing you on my bench. I'll return to collect you once the ice has melted and the funnel is empty."

I lie under Your chair and continue to sip and swallow the diluted mixture of "cocktail" and melting ice. I hear You bathing and preparing for bed and I begin to notice that the horrible burning sensation has passed, replaced by a dull after-ache...a pain hangover of sorts. The sensation of being stretched and filled to bursting by the inflatable plug is also replaced by a pleasant throbbing that reminds me of whom I belong to and that You can do anything You wish to Your slave. As if I needed reminding!

Some time after the last of the ice has melted (I'm never sure how much time is passing when I am in such a submissive state), I wake to hear Your angry voice hissing above me, "KGOTSO! I did NOT give You permission to sleep!" For a moment, I am horrified that I have displeased You, but I notice that You are smiling lovingly at me. "I'm taking you to bed with me now kgotso. There will be plenty of time for the bench after you take Your Mistress on a lovely picnic in the woods tomorrow...

kgotso
kgotso
6 Followers