Mistress Nandi Returns Ch. 03

Story Info
Humiliation Training-Phase One.
7.2k words
4.33
41.1k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kgotso
kgotso
6 Followers

Humiliation training Phase one.

"Did you enjoy our little picnic, kgotso?"

"Yes Mistress. Very much."

"Good, because we will be enjoying a great deal more outdoor play before the cold weather arrives, and who knows, perhaps right through the Winter!" I shudder at the thought of being bound outdoors in the cold, but I know deep down that Mistress loves Her boy, and wouldn't do anything to cause him permanent injury or illness. I still get frightened at times when she smiles that sadistic smile, however.

"This phase of your training will be to prepare you for public humiliation for me. My slave has a wonderful body, and I am going to enjoy showing you off. I'll also enjoy putting you through some very strenuous and very embarrassing activities for my amusement and those watching. "

"You have done a very good job installing the remote controlled webcams throughout the house as I instructed.

I will be putting you on display in a number of very compromising positions gradually increasing in their humiliating nature. We will begin with a few webcam sites where nobody knows who you are. When I feel it is time, you will be displayed on the site that I know you frequented so much, and were such a popular figure on before I took ownership of you. Your countless friends there had the impression that you were a "Mostly Dom, sometime switch", isn't that what you confessed to me?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I'm sure that served your ego well before I collared you. All those women flirting with you, thinking that they might have a chance to serve you. You had the respect and admiration of the Doms and Dommes there, thinking that you were actually their equal. It's now time to clear that little misconception up, and show them all that you are my little bitch boy now, isn't it?"

"As You wish, Mistress"

'SLAP!!' Your delicate hand strikes my face surprisingly hard. "Your responses are to be 'Yes Mistress' or 'No Mistress' whenever I ask you a direct question. Is that now clear, my kgotso?"

"Yes Mistress!"

"Good boy. Now go boot up the PC, and log into the webcam sites I listed in my instructions. You are to make sure all of the cameras are aimed as I instructed, and working properly. I'll be changing and making some preparations for your "debut." You smile and laugh at me. "My little 'debutante' is going to have a long and very interesting evening performing for me, and being watched by thousands of eyes, all over the world."

I watch You walk toward the bedroom as i wonder at how such a sweet little submissive has changed into such a confident, cruel, demanding, and controlling Dominatrix. Not for the first time, or the last, I feel blessed that I met You, and that You have taken such a liking to making me into the perfect slave for You. I am dreading the day that You will be humiliating me before people I actually know, but part of me feels very happy that You plan to show the world my true nature, and that my place is beneath You.

I turn on the computer, and use the wireless remote to cycle through all six webcams. 1. Living Room Floor Cam. I see the view from the cam in the corner near the ceiling, centered on the Oriental rug. 2. Bedroom Cam. I see the bed from above, and the whipping bench set up next to it. You are changing into Your favorite dominatrix attire, and I linger on the View of You for a moment, and press the next button. 3. Basement/Dungeon Cam. I see the dog crate that serves as my slave cage for when I have truly displeased You, and require strong corrective measures. 4. Couch Cam. I see myself, from above. This is a view of where You enjoy receiving foot massages and oral pleasure from Your slave when You are not using the Queening Chair. 5. Queening Chair Cam. I feel Your cock stir a bit as I see the chair that I have built for You. The angle is set so that the camera looks slightly downward at, and outward from the chair. I know that anyone will see only Your perfect waist, hips, and legs while You are seated, but that my face will be clearly visible to all whenever You rise from the chair. The angle includes a view of the locking CBT footstool, placed a few feet in front of Your chair. 6. Bathroom Cam. Since the bathroom is very small, this cam provides a view of most of the shower, and a full view of the toilet and the floor in front of it. I shudder at the thought of You exposing my most private moments, but I do not question Your training methods, ever.

I turn off all the cams, having ensured that they work perfectly, then proceed to log into the three camming sites that You have directed me to open accounts on, as "slavekgotso".

The first site is a ridiculously low-budget site in the Czech Republic. It looks like a startup. Only just over 3,000 subscribers. I have checked the site over the last few weeks, and it appears that only a few dozen viewers are online at any given time. I almost feel comfortable having only a few dozen strangers that I will never meet or know seeing the training that You will be conducting. I log into the next site.

This site appears to be based in Asia. Even better. A larger number of online viewers, but even more remote than the Czech site, and little to no chance of anyone I "know" from the online community seeing me.

I log onto the last site, and it's massive, and based in the US. I shiver a bit, as there is a remote possibility that someone I actually know might be on this site. I take some solace in the fact that there are literally tens of thousands of cams from all over the world broadcasting at any given time. My slave name, "kgotso" isn't known to any of them, yet, so that makes me feel a bit better. My regular online name for kinky sites was "MasterX", and I feel a bit ashamed that I have hidden my true desires and deceived people and myself for so long. My deceit was never intentional, however. I simply never felt comfortable with being publicly submissive and known as a slave, until I began serving Mistress Nandi.

I am eternally grateful that She has decided to take the "outing" and public humiliation training of Her slave in stages. Progressing on obscure websites, then my favorite website where I am well known, and finally "graduating" to being displayed at a public event of Her choosing, when She feels Her boy is ready. I am a very lucky slave to belong to such a kind and understanding Mistress. She and I both know that I will do anything, anytime She orders me to, whether I think I am "ready" or not. She has gotten to know her boy so well over the last few months, that Her instincts have told Her that slow and steady will have much more favorable, and long lasting results in stripping away her boys ego and shyness.

She returns from the bedroom, and my mind reels at how exquisitely beautiful She looks. I have not seen Her dressed like this in months. I fall in love with her every time I see Her face, but seeing Her dressed like this makes me want to crawl across a mile of broken glass just for the opportunity to kiss Her feet. "Is everything in order, kgotso?"

"Yes Mistress." "Good boy. Turn on the couch cam."

I do so, and watch the three "Now Viewing" meters start to click upward. Only three on the Czech site, a dozen or so on the Asian site, and 40+ and climbing slowly on the US site. My stomach lurches a little at the last number, but I also think to myself: 'Not bad for just a view of the top of my head, sitting on the couch.' This thought makes me wonder if I am actually an exhibitionist somewhere deep down inside. Mistress has a way of knowing which directions to take Her boy in. She always seems to know which "buttons" to push in Her boy, when I don't even know myself.

You have donned the vinyl "spanking" skirt, Your corset, and fingerless gloves. Thigh high stockings, and calf height black leather boots, with deliciously wicked looking high heels complete the outfit. You have lined Your eyes with a Kohl pencil, making them look dark, dramatic, and capable of extreme cruelty. Your lips are blood red. You are smoking a cigarette, and You look positively regal. I am filled with conflicting desires. Part of me wants to throw myself on the floor at Your feet, and beg You to hurt me, use, me, and humiliate me. Another part of me wants to throw You over my shoulder, carry You into the bedroom, and fuck You long and hard. To grab You by the hair, slap Your face harder and harder until You cry, then stuff my hard cock in Your throat.

Since I am trained to be totally open to You, and I am not allowed secrets, I confess having these thoughts to You. You smile warmly at me, and say "Your Mistress does enjoy being fucked by my slave that way, when I feel like it, however those thoughts should be the furthest things from Your mind tonight. If there is any fucking to be done, tonight, I will be the one doing it."

You walk over to where I am seated on the couch. You place the growing ash of Your cigarette over my upturned face, and I instinctively open my mouth. You tap the hot ash into Your ashtray, and I am trained not to close it, or swallow, unless instructed to. You grasp me by the front of my shirt, and guide me off the couch, and to my knees beside You. You take the vacated seat on the couch, and begin looking at the computer while I kneel, mouth locked wide open for You. You turn me slightly to the side, ensuring that the web viewers can see my face, and continue to smoke leisurely, tapping Your ashes into my mouth from time to time. My mouth has grown very dry, and my jaws and neck are cramping from holding this position. You realize that You have forgotten to put on Your favorite earrings, and You say the single word, "tongue". I extend my tongue as far as it will go, adding to my discomfort. You place Your half-smoked, and still lit cigarette on my tongue, and get up and walk to the bedroom to find, and put on Your earrings. The head of the cigarette burns my tongue a bit, but it's tolerable as I wait for You. As half a minute or so goes by, the pain grows, and a steady, quiet whine emits from my throat, growing slowly louder as the pain level increases. By the time You return, the cigarette has burned almost down to the filter, and I am emitting an oddly feminine, high-pitched whine. You laugh and say: "You sound like a little teapot that is boiling over, pet!"

You remove the cigarette from my tongue and take a long drag, making the end glow red-hot. You place Your face over mine and blow a long plume of smoke into it. I see Your mouth and throat working, producing a sizeable amount of spit. Your beautiful lips part, and Your tongue pushes a thick stream of spit over Your lower lip It slowly makes its way onto my dry tongue, forming a small puddle there. It feels cool and wet on my tortured tongue, and I am thankful for it. You take a last drag, and begin stubbing the cigarette out in Your ashtray. I feel no pain, only pressure, and I idly wonder if it's because of the spit that You so mercifully gave me, or if the nerve endings on my tongue are deadened from holding the lit cigarette there. My musings are interrupted by Your words. "Close. Swallow."

I swallow the butt with a little difficulty. The spit that You shared with Your slave helps it go down, and I am again, thankful. I glance at the computer, and see that there are now over 300 viewers on the US website, and think to myself: "They ain't seen nothing yet". I am a little nervous about what the rest of the night will bring, but eager to continue my training and my exposure to the world as Your slave. My "debut."

"Now go into the bedroom and strip. Bring the bondage pony out here and set it up in the center of the floor."

The Bondage Pony is a device that I discovered on the Internet. Since I enjoy building devices and furniture for my Mistress to use to train me, I had asked Her permission to build it for Her, and She agreed. The Pony keeps me secured in a kneeling, face forward position. The padded base, torso support, and head support make it comfortable enough for very long term use, and it keeps me totally immobilized and exposed. A small shelf at the back between my thighs supports my balls. A hole in the shelf permits my cock to stick through it. By "my" balls and cock, I mean "Hers", of course. The stimulation of the shelf against my most sensitive areas will keep me erect for hours if She desires, but the sensation is not enough to permit release. It is truly torturous, and I am excited that I am about to be installed on it for the very first time.

I go into the bedroom to strip. I see a number of toys arranged on the bed, and next to them, a collection of bright pink lingerie. The box that had arrived here for You a few weeks ago is on the floor, empty. When it arrived, it had excited me, because the return address was Fredericks of Hollywood. You enjoy wearing sexy things when You use and play with Your boy, and I had wondered what delights might be waiting inside the box. I'm a little confused by the blonde wig. Then I see the shoes. They are also bright pink, with sharply pointed toes, and 4" heels. Often referred to as "Come Fuck Me Pumps". The entire outfit looks incredibly slutty, and hot. What doesn't make sense is how large the shoes are. Your beautiful feet are tiny and dainty. These shoes almost look like they would fit on me! Only then, does the realization dawn on me. My face grows hot with embarrassment as I realize that this will be part of my humiliation training and exposure. I feel a little sick to my stomach, but oddly excited that You plan to push my humiliation for You so far. Part of me hopes that this is a mind game, and that You only want me to think that You will make me dress this way for You, and the viewers on the Web. Another part of me (a small one, but growing) imagines being dressed like a whore and fucked by You with Your strap-on while the whole world watches. Since You have only instructed me to strip and bring the pony, I leave the bedroom and go into the spare room to collect the pony I built for You.

I return to the living room, and set the pony in place as instructed, and kneel beside You to await further instructions.

You smile at me and say "Good Boy". "Did you see the wonderful surprise I prepared for you?"

"Yes Mistress Nandi."

"Do you like it?"

I am torn. I don't really know how I feel about being dressed that way. Since I am only allowed to answer "Yes Mistress", or "No Mistress", I don't know how to respond. Your expression darkens as You sense my hesitation. You place Your hand on the front of my throat and squeeze hard while You slap my face over and over again as hard as You can. You don't stop slapping until tears fill my eyes, and Your hand begins to hurt.

"Now, kgotso. Did you like it?"

I cry out, "Yes Mistress Nandi! Thank You Mistress Nandi!"

You smile, and delicately wipe a tear from my cheek, and bring to Your beautiful lips to taste it. "Mmmm kgotso. So delicious. It's a good thing I have run-proof mascara for you. My little slutbitch will be doing a lot of crying for me."

"Now go back into the bedroom..." my stomach lurches as I wait for Your next words...

"...And collect the toys I have laid out on the bed. Bring them here and arrange them across the coffee table. We'll leave your slutbitch training for later."

I breathe a sigh of relief, but am I also feeling a bit of disappointment, I wonder? I've never really cross-dressed before, but somehow, the thought of being put on display that way, for Her amusement gives me a bit of a thrill. I wonder just how far She will take my humiliation, but I think I already know the answer. As far as She wants to. I begin to walk back to the bedroom to collect the toys, but her words stop me in my tracks.

"Kgotso. Stop. You will crawl or kneel for the remainder of this evening unless I instruct otherwise. Now go." I drop to my hands and knees, and begin crawling toward the bedroom, when she stops me again."

"Kgotso. Stop. You are only allowed one trip to go collect the toys and bring them back here. I personally do not care if you are unable to carry all of them while crawling, and you may leave some of them behind if You cannot do so. You may get as creative as you wish in exactly HOW you transport them back to me. I want to see which ones you decide are most important, and how creative you can be. Now go."

"Yes Mistress." I continue crawling to the bedroom. Once inside, I begin to try to figure out how I will carry the maximum number of toys back to Her. I want Her to have as many things at Her disposal as possible.

On the bed are the following items, selected from our toy chest:

Her favorite crop. Her punishment cane. The vibrating double dildo and strap on harness She enjoys training Her ass with. It is equipped with two different sized dildos. A slender one for me, and a slightly larger one for Her. The much larger strap on that I have not been able to take for Her (yet). The Wartenberg wheel. The inflatable butt plug. A jar of icy hot muscle rub. Two nipple clamps. Lube.

I smile as I become aware that the items were very carefully selected. I know that She knows there is only one way that I will be able to carry all of them.

I lube my ass, and the butt plug, and slowly insert it. I give the bulb two short squeezes to ensure that it will not fall out.

I place the icy hot, lube and the Wartenberg wheel on the floor in front of me, and then I take both strap ons, and push them into my mouth as far as they will go, without gagging. My mouth is stretched comically wide. I put on the nipple clamps, and feel them biting into me. Suffering for Her always turns me on, and my cock (Her cock) begins to stiffen a bit. I balance the crop and the cane across the length of my back, and balance them there. Finally, I gather up the remaining items with my hands, and begin crawling back to Her, using my elbows to support my upper body. The inflation bulb drags on the floor behind me, and it feels humiliating and at the same time, it excites me. I see that You have reclined on the couch, and are reading the screen on the pc, while You pleasure Yourself. My cock grows harder, and I place the items I was carrying onto the table. I remove the two dildos from my aching jaws, and place them on the table as well.

" May I remove the plug and clamps, Mistress?"

"You may remove the clamps, but the plug stays. You'll be thanking me for keeping your tight little hole stretched, later" You smile.

I remove the clamps, and set them on the table next to the other items. Without being bidden, I crawl to Her side.

I look at the PC, and see that the numbers of viewers on all three sites has grown in my absence. You smile at me.

"We picked up a lot of new viewers from broadcasting your little display in the bedroom. Some of the comments from the viewers were most interesting. Have a look."

I'm humiliated by the fact that they all saw me carrying the toys back to You, but I guess that was the point, wasn't it? You open the chat window from the US site, and I can see that You have been talking to a number of the viewers. Some of the posts make my ears grow hot with shame, but they also excite me:

{MistressNandi: I am putting my slave on display here to get him accustomed to being humiliated in public. This is phase one of his training. Next will be phase two, where I will be taking him to public places to make his humiliation complete, and secure him in his place beneath me forever.}

{DraGonLoRd: He seems to be well on the way. Congratulations to you Mistress Nandi!}

{Bull4cuckCpl: I'm in NYC, not too far. You look very fine, Nandi! Anytime you want to feel a fat cock inside you while your bitch watches, and then licks us both clean afterwards, feel free to im me!}

{MistressNandi: ty dragonlord}

{MistressNandi: sounds hot bull! Ru for real? Not a flake? Send me ur pic, ok?

kgotso
kgotso
6 Followers
12