Mistress Nicole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex_Hore
Alex_Hore
8 Followers

I had her legs spread and was panting loudly, pushing my hips as far back as I could to allow deeper access to my sopping cunt. I was greedy for it, hungry for it, so slutty.

'Oh yess Mistress. I am a dirty slut, finger my cunt...oh yes.'

Then as Nicole knew it would, the moaning stopped and I started to shudder as the first wave of an orgasm reached out to swamp me, and then Nicole pulled off the clamps. The rush of blood back into my nipples was so intense, the pain was excruciating I cried out in surprise and agony but the peak of my orgasm arrived simultaneously and pushed her through the incredible sensitivity spike and I cried out as a great orgasm wracked my body. I slumped, my weight held by Nicole's outstretched arms and my legs buckled under me and everything went still and soundless and then I could hear my own breathing gasping for air.

Mistress Nicole took her fingers agonizingly slowly out of my cunt and put them in to my gasping mouth.

'Lick.'

I did so immediately sucking on the fingers, licking my own juices off them. Gradually my breathing slowed after the first few lungfuls I had drawn in when the clamps were removed. I straightened up. All I felt was an amazing all over pleasure tinged with a little pain in my nipples but also an ache in my butt cheeks from the caning, but it was not painful. Maybe when touched that would be different.

The hand was removed from my mouth. I had saliva and my cunt juices; yes I liked calling it my cunt now, all over my face. Nicole undid the arm clamps and re-zipped my leather suit. I was numb. Tom was staring; his eyes blinking rapidly indicated he was trying in vain to communicate.

Nicole wasn't finished with either of them yet. However the evening had progressed well and she was feeling fulfilled emotionally with the result of her dominance over Susan. It was a pleasure peak for herself. The skill required to bring Susan's first real orgasm made her proud. The smell of Susan's muskiness on her hand had an effect in arousing her. Nicole knew she was wet as well and she knew she wanted to come, but first she had to put Susan and Tom through some more aspects of their journey tonight.

Nicole made Susan stand near the rungs and connected the chains to her wrists and ankles. She tightened the wheels, and this stretched me out. Grabbing a ball gag out of her cupboard she strapped it around my head. I was spread-eagled up against the steel racks.

Walking slowly over to Tom, she started to release his leg and body restraints. Next she disconnected head and body clips so that he was free to move. She undid the cuffs holding his arm and lifting his face by the chin made him stand. She led him to the bench by the chain on his nipple clamps. She unhooked them and then and made him lie face down on it. Tom started to snort as the blood rushed back into his violated nipples. He moaned into his gag. Reconnecting the chains on the legs to his arm and ankle restraints he was held immobile. Mistress Nicole then pressed a foot pad and a whirring noise became apparent and the front of the table dropped and the rear of it raised up and as it did so the chains ran over the sides and pulled Tom's legs further apart, opening his rear, making it vulnerable to the world. Nicole took her foot off and the table stopped just below her waist height.

'Now my slutboy,' said Nicole, resting her hand in the middle of her back. Before we finish this course you must experience things that Susan endures. If you are to be her dominant, you must know the effects of your role-playing, of your style of dominance and the discipline you enforce. You must know the limits of pain and when to pleasure your wife. She is submissive that is a wonderful thing to be. She has been all her life. It is a result of her upbringing and the values force-fed to her for so many years. You are a novice and you must be trained as well so that you don't destroy the beautiful woman that she is. Susan is able to watch everything that we do while she recovers. Are you ready my slutboy?'

Tom with his mouth gagged and his face looking down tried to swivel his head but couldn't see Nicole. He nodded in a fashion. Nicole went to her whips, crops and straps cupboard and took out a thick leather tawse. It had a tapered handle to allow her smaller hand to grasp it firmly. The business end was split with the two tongues being about 5 millimetres apart. It wasn't really all that flexible, and for the purpose Nicole needed it for it wasn't supposed to be. The leather itself was about 2 centimetres thick on the tongues. The noise it made on contact with flesh was loud and frightening. It added to the whole drama of a submissive being strapped.

Nicole opened the draw that held the nipple clamps and extracted three clamps that were the same size as the ones she had clipped onto Susan's nipples but were not joined by a chain. She went over to Tom, bent down and pulled his scrotum up. She deftly applied the three clamps at different points on his scrotum, roughly in a triangle with one up where it met the base of his penis. Tom started squirming and his butt moved from side to side. The movement and friction on the latex of the bench top caused his semi-erect cock to harden and press against his thigh. Trapped by the weight of his leg, it was an uncomfortable angle. Nicole stepped around and reached under him and grabbed his cock. She roughly jerked it straight up so that it was under his belly. She squeezed the glans hard and then let it go. Tom bucked his hips liking the pleasure of the friction and felt it distracted from the low pain coming from his scrotum.

Nicole was standing back with Susan watching it, stroking her face. 'Feeling better yet?'

I could only mumble into her gag. Drool escaping from the sides of my mouth. Nicole walked over to Tom.

'Slutboy, did you think I would let you come on my nice clean work bench?'

Tom stopped his hips and lay still, tense, not knowing what to anticipate. Then he heard the swish and the loud slap as the tawse struck his buttocks. He strained at his bonds and screamed into his gag as the wave of pain and shock shot through him. Before he could recover another blow had landed and then another and then a pause. His butt was burning. The pain made his eyes water.

Nicole stopped, went to the cupboard grabbed out some deep heat liniment and smeared it on his butt. The warm glow spread quickly, coupled with the pain and became a fire.

'I haven't finished yet slutboy,' said Mistress Nicole, 'perhaps when I have you may be allowed to come, but if you do without my permission you will find yourself with double punishment.'

With that she swung the tawse again and watched his butt squirm after the blow landed. She waited a few seconds and then let fly again. And again she struck. She repeated the slow repetition for ten more strokes of the tawse until there were bright red marks where the tongues of the tawse had smacked into his buttocks and upper thighs. He would probably bruise up nicely after that she thought.

Laying the tawse in the middle of his back, she reached forward and undid his gag.

Tom spat it out on to the floor. Nicole picked it up and put it in a bucket near the cupboards. He was breathing hard, almost keening with the pain from his strapping. Nicole unclipped her leather suit allowing her cunt to be free. She pushed the foot pedal and lowered the front even more so that Tom was on an angle. He slid forward and his head was over the edge of the bench. Nicole lowered it some more and then raised the rear so that he was on about a fifty to sixty degree angle. Then she sat down on the floor in front of Tom, lay back and slid herself under his face. She lifted her leather clad calves up and onto his back and locked them around his shoulders. Applying pressure from her calves and lifting her hips she was able to press her vulva up against his open mouth.

She lay back her palms flat down on the floor. 'Lick me slutboy,' she ordered, and thrust her hips higher mashing her hot wet cunt against his mouth. He had no option but to do as she bid. His tongue snaked out tentatively at first, he was unsure he had never even done this to his wife. The fact that she had never let him was also an issue here, but he had tried with another girl but she had made him stop. 'Lick harder slutboy. It hasn't got teeth.'

He immediately stuck out his tongue and worked it into her. He lapped at he lips, increasing the length and speed of his strokes and he was rewarded with hearing Mistress Nicole moan. He persisted, and then started to flick the hard button above her slit. Mistress Nicole let out a louder moan and he pressed harder with the tip of his tongue, working it in tiny circles around her clitoris. Her hips bucked widely as the wild passion rose quicker and faster. Nicole was primed because of her efforts, and was ready to burst. His tongue worked on her clitoris and then back inside her and then he found a rhythm, long stokes starting inside and working up to her clitoris. It was enough, and Mistress Nicole looked over at Susan who was gaping at the scene in front of her.

'Look at me slutgirl,' said Nicole in between pants.

I tilted my head and looked at Mistress Nicole, feeling humiliated as my husband went down on another woman, but confused as well because here I was enjoying the spectacle in front of me like a voyeur. I saw her face and wanted to feel that pleasure for myself. I felt that heat start to build again in y loins as the site of the beautiful Mistress getting licked to an orgasm in a frenzy of tongues and moans and gasps. 'Susan he is licking me wonderfully,' said Nicole, 'I'm going to cum. Soon... yes... that's good, there... keep doing it like that slutboy... aaaaghh... Yessssss... I'm cumming.' Mistress Nicole let out another loud cry and let her head fall back. She stopped rocking her hips and loosened her legs and they dropped to the floor. Tom stopped licking her and panted, getting air back into his lungs. Strangely the pain was still slight in his groin. The blood was running to his head, making him dizzy. He realized his cock was rock hard and trapped underneath him. The service he had done Mistress Nicole and the pleasure he had given her had excited him further and now it was pressing into his belly. Any movement created a pleasurable fiction on the head of it.

Mistress Nicole pulled herself out from under Tom. She felt week in the knees for a bit. Slowly she stood up and went over to Susan. She removed the manacles and led her over to the floor where she had been.

'Lie down where I was slutgirl.'

I did as she was told. I had seen all that had happened and although a little frightened by breaking an ingrained taboo I wanted to experience what I had seen Mistress Nicole experience. I stretched out my legs. Mistress Nicole grabbed my legs and draped them over Tom's shoulders. She clipped them together so I couldn't pull them away. Then taking my arms she cuffed them together.

'Lift up your hips slutgirl,' ordered Mistress Nicole, 'you must tell me when you are cumming.'

I pushed up and felt the warm wet contact of Tom's mouth. He knew what to do and started with small soft licks on his wife's cunt.

'Ummmm,' I moaned it felt so good.

Tom started licking faster and then he penetrated deeper with his tongue and I could feel new heights of passion so I forced my hips higher to maximize the depth his tongue could go. Big results.

'Ooooh,' I cried.

I started to buck my hips on his mouth. Tom licked for all he was worth, relishing the chance to do this to his wife. I was enjoying it too. He hoped now that cunnilingus would be a regular part of their sex lives. He started working on my clitoris, softly at first and then harder and I started moaning louder and louder. He felt I was ready to come and then as he was just starting the long licking motion I thrust my hips up and wailed.

'Ooooh fuck... aaaagh... I'm coming Mistress Nicole... yessssss.'

Watching from the bench she thought the new woman had started to flower. She had never said "fuck" before and Nicole wondered whether she would remember her use of profanity at that exquisite moment. My hips dropped to the floor. Nicole got up and unclipped my ankles and helped me to my feet, y arms still cuffed in front of me.

Mistress Nicole lowered the bench to level and then released Tom's legs and arms. She helped him up and as he stood, awkwardly the return of blood to his lower organs caused him to cry out and almost double up.

'Leave them,' ordered Nicole.

She led him over to the long chains and connected his ankles and wrists; only he was facing away from the bench towards the steel rungs. Leading Susan over she made her back up to the steel rungs. Taking a couple of spreader bars she fastened then to the each side of my collar and then made me kneel. She fastened the bars to rungs and then uncuffed my hands re-cuffing them behind me, each to a separate rung. This was an awkward position for me, with extra pressure on my arm sockets, and my head held in one steady position. As I basked in a post cum high I wondered what was next?

Mistress Nicole tightened the chains stretching out each of Tom's limbs and making him shuffle forward. Nicole stepped toward him and undid the flap at the front of his briefs. His cock, which had been imprisoned and mashed up against his belly, sprang free, purple on the top and hard.

Nicole tightened the chains another couple of notches and his groin met with Susan's face.

'Take him in your mouth Susan,' ordered Mistress Nicole.

'But... Mistress Nicole... I can't,' I said.

'Do it.'

I swallowed and then opened her mouth. Another twist of the wheels forced Tom to shuffle another step forward and as I opened my mouth his phallus impaled my face. Tom moaned at the instant his cock was surrounded by his wife's warm and wet mouth. I felt it enter my mouth and spear towards my throat and fill me. It was smooth, big and hard and I couldn't get over how hot it was. I tried to move it with my tongue and felt it quiver in my mouth. So I slowly investigated with my tongue and felt it quiver more when I licked its head. Pursing my lips I found I had enough movement in my restraints to move my head backward a little and then forward.

'That's it slutgirl, lick and suck it like it was an ice cream,' said Mistress Nicole, watching with interest as Susan had at first taken it in disgust, but now was going through stages of curiosity and delight. And with the moans coming from Tom, she must be doing something right.

Taking up the tawse Mistress Nicole landed and brutal blow on Toms butt. He jerked forward and buried his cock deeper in his wife's mouth. I was completely taken by surprise and gagged, trying to move my head but couldn't beyond that small amount I had worked with before. I felt like I was choking as Tom's cock went down my throat and then it was out and I sucked air through my mouth around his cock.

Tom when struck had cried out in alarm, surprise and pain. Again the tawse struck him and his reaction was to buck forward away from the blow and embed his cock down his wife's throat again. As he pulled back she sucked and licked it again and he felt the air enter her mouth around his cock. He moaned aloud in pleasure. His butt was throbbing again. The pain and pleasure were blurring, the two feelings becoming entangled. He tensed waiting for another blow, but instead felt the clamps being removed from his scrotum.

'Aaaaarrgh,' he cried as the pain in his groin intensified.

Taking aim again, Mistress Nicole swung the tawse as hard as she could and Tom bucked again sending his cock deep into Susan's mouth. I was getting the hang of it. I didn't like it but knew I could still breath threw my nose and as long it was not in there long I was okay. I liked how it responded to my licks and sucks. I preferred licking the head and gently sucking on it and so as he withdrew from my throat she started working on it again, loud slurping sounds audible.

Mistress Nicole held off on the next blow, realizing Tom was near to cumming. His breath was coming in fast pants and his hips were twitching. His cock sucking wife was learning fast and she was going to make him come in this her first attempt. Nicole was impressed. I looked inquiringly at her. Nicole nodded to indicate she was doing good.

'Good slutgirl, very good,' said Nicole.

Nicole heard Tom's panting hasten and then stop and knew he was about to come and she reached back and timing it to perfection swung the tawse and connected with his buttocks the moment he started to ejaculate, forcing his cock deeper into his wife's throat making her gag and then she had to swallow his discharge, the jets of semen sliding down her swollen throat, he pulled back and the last few jets landed on her tongue as she licked his head. Then he sagged, completely spent, struggling to stand up. I still licked and sucked his cock, which was now super sensitive and shrinking. It slowly registered what I had done and I felt strange that I had sucked a real cock and it had spurted forth into her throat and mouth. I couldn't describe the taste, but she was pleased with herself for helping Tom to release in such a way. Something I had never considered before, but in doing so although he had battered her throat so that it was now tender I knew that somehow she had sucked him to the point where he had cum. I felt that I had controlled the timing of his come, that and the paddling with the tawse.

I felt his member withdraw as Mistress Nicole slackened off the chains. His cock popped out of my mouth and I licked the fluids off my lips and around my mouth. I'm so slutty now I though. Tom moved backwards. Mistress Nicole came over and did up the flap on his leather "G" and then undid the arm and wrist manacles. She unclipped Susan from the spreaders and rungs and led them both up stairs by the hands. They were both spent. Nicole too felt weary with her evening's exertions.

Opening Susan's door she guided her inside.

'You may bathe first slutgirl. You will be required also to clean your leather outfit. Once cleaned up you may dress in one the kimono's in the draws over there. Nothing else of course. You may rest until I call you for our meal.'

Nicole gently pushed her inside and pulled the door shut. I unzipped myself and stepped out of the leather gear and carried it into the bathroom. I ran the shower and stepped in. The hot water instantly stinging my tender buttocks where I had been caned. It was a funny thing I had forgotten all about that. I did feel tired, sore but content. I realized I had been caught up in the lust and passion that had followed the caning, seeking more pleasure and fulfillment. The shower ran on as I reflected.

Outside, Nicole opened Tom's door.

'In you go too slutboy. You must bathe and rest. We will have a meal later and you will find you will be tired and need to sleep. Rest now for this hour or so.'

Nicole closed the door behind him and then went into the office. She turned on her computer and made copious notes in one of her journal files. Then she checked the recorder and found that the vision was perfect. She carefully edited out the scenes were her face was showing too clearly and then made up a file to burn the footage onto CDROM. She burnt three CD's and then archived the first session and the edited version. Sometimes she liked to watch herself perform and like all experts she would often critique her own performance and find ways to better handle her subjects.

She checked all her emails and then seeing no messages on the answering service closed down the monitor. The computer was always running, sounds and video were recorded in the "guest" rooms and some of that was entertaining.

Alex_Hore
Alex_Hore
8 Followers