Mistress Nikki Ch. 03

Story Info
My fantasies continued.
3.8k words
4.09
36.1k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
submax19
submax19
33 Followers

Mistress Nikki Day 3

**A continuation of my fantasies. I hope they come true some day.

I finally managed to fall asleep last night. I had some good dreams about what had already happened to me and what will happen to me. I was woke up by the vibrating rings around the base of my cock and my balls. They where on high. My cock was semi hard, but was getting harder and harder. My butt plug must have been taken out because thankfully there was nothing in my ass.

"Did you have a good nights sleep slave?" Mistress Nikki asked.

"Yes Mistress," I responded.

"Good now open up because I have some more goat milk for you. That bottle and a half I gave you last night worked really good. Your balls are pretty big. I watched you sleep for a while last night, your cock only got soft for a little bit while I was there" Mistress Nikki said.

She made me drink four and a half more bottles of goat milk. She removed the blindfold. She put the cock and ball restraint on and two vibrating rings around each one of my balls and the head of my cock to go with the ones around the base of my cock and my balls. My cock became rock hard. I could feel it in my cock and balls that getting soft during the night hadn't helped my agony of not orgasming. My cock soon was so hard and swollen that it was starting to hurt. The same with my balls.

"I see you like that restraint. I love it. You can't cum unless I want you too. It also causes you a lot of torment," Mistress Nikki said as she took off her clothes.

She was wearing a hot sexy teddy with garters and stockings, and high heels. She left that on and went over to the table with all of her toys.

"Lets see, how big can your ass take?" Mistress Nikki jokingly asked.

I couldn't see which size she picked out, but she was giggling as she walked over to the end of the bed. She bent down and slowly pushed the vibrating butt plug into my ass. It felt enormous. My ass has never been stretched like that before. Mistress was giggling as she pushed the enormous butt plug into my ass. I was moaning and groaning louder and louder as she pushed it farther and farther.

"There it is finally all the way in," Laughed Mistress Nikki. "It fits pretty tight. 12 inches long and almost as thick as a beer bottle. It vibrates too."

I was moaning and groaning really loud from it being pushed in when she turned it on I got a little louder. She put a dildo gag in my mouth to keep me quiet. The rings around my cock and balls were turned on high just like the butt plug. I groaned and moaned against the gag.

"I see my little slave likes it huh?" Mistress Nikki chuckled.

She straddled the dildo gag pushed her teddy to the side and started to ride the dildo gag in my mouth. She rode it hard and fast. She teased my nipples and my cock and balls the whole time. The vibrating rings and the plug where on high the whole time as well.

"Ohhhhhh Yessssss!!" Mistress Nikki moaned as she had multiple orgasms from riding the dildo gag.

My cock spasmed 15 times but no cum came out. I was going crazy, my cock felt like it would explode and my balls were so swollen and red that they hurt. I was in agony.

"That was fun slave. Now I think that you are to the point that you will do anything to cum, am I right slave?" Mistress Nikki asked with a smirk on her face.

I was groaning and moaning and nodding my head yes, that I didn't notice that she had put her coat on and had the leash. She untied me from the bed attached the leach to my collar, fastened my hands behind my back, took the dildo gag from my mouth, and placed a coat over my shoulders.

"We are going on a little trip slave. You will enjoy it. Well I know I will," Laughed Mistress Nikki.

She led me out of her dungeon and out of the house to her car. She blindfolded me so I couldn't see where we are going. The vibrating rings and plug where still on high. I should have cum 10 more times during the walk to the car and the trip to where we where going. When the car stopped she got out and helped me out of the car and led me into a building. My cock spasmed five more times on the way into the building. Inside all I could hear was some light music like if we where in a store.

"Now slave you will do what I tell you is that understood?" Mistress asked.

"Yes Mistress, I am yours." I replied.

She removed the blindfold and I saw that we where in a sex toy store. There where five people in the store, seven including me and Mistress Nikki. It was a pretty big store. There where a lot of videos, lingerie, books, magazines, toys, restraints, you name it this store had it. Mistress Nikki removed my coat to reveal to everyone that I am naked with an enormous butt plug in my ass, a cock and ball restraint on, vibrating rings, nipple clamps, and my hands fastened behind my back. There was a gasp from a couple that was in the store.

"Wow I like what you've done with him," One of the clerks said. "If anyone wants to leave do so now because the store will be locked for a while. Everyone who stays though will get to have some fun," Mistress Nikki announces to everyone in the store.

Only one person leaves. The other clerk locks the doors and comes over to listen to what Mistress Nikki has to say. Of the four other people there the two clerks are both very hot twin girls with brown hair and great bodies. The other two are the couple who gasped. The girl is blonde and also with a hot body and the guy is well fit as well. As everyone is coming over my cock spasms five more times.

"This is my slave. He is trained very well. He is very obedient and will do whatever I say. As you can see his cock and balls are restrained and he also has a huge butt plug in his ass. He can not cum. The restraint won't let him. Already today he should have cum 35 times. His balls you can see are very large. He has drank over six bottles of goat milk which makes him make more and more cum," Mistress Nikki explained.

The two clerks where already naked and playing with each other. I was led to a padded saw horse and bent over exposing my ass and balls. The butt plug is pulled out of my ass and my cock spasms. One of the clerks made me lick and suck her pussy. While the other one fucked my ass and her pussy with a double sided dildo. The couple and Mistress Nikki start to have a threesome on the floor by me and the twin clerks. The clerk whose pussy I am licking and sucking tastes so good. She starts to orgasm over and over, I have never seen someone orgasm like this girl. The clerk fucking my ass with the double sided dildo starts to do the same thing. My cock is spasming ever two minutes. I should have cum 14 times since I was bent over the padded saw horse.


"That's good girls make him do that as many times as you can. His record is 60 times and that was yesterday but I didn't let him cum. How many is he at right now?" Mistress Nikki asked.

"50 times!" Exclaimed one of the orgasming twins.

"He can suck cock too," Mistress Nikki said to the couple.

The twins switched places and went at me again. I was in heaven licking and sucking the clerks pussy, but in agony by not being able to cum and orgasm. The guy from the couple was fucking Mistress Nikki's pussy very hard as his girlfriends pussy was being eaten by Mistress Nikki. This went on until the two twins started to orgasm again. I should have cum 15 more times. They switched right as the guy was about to cum and Mistress Nikki made him cum right in my mouth. I swallowed his whole load. Then his girlfriend started to fuck my ass with a strap on dildo. He made me suck his cock. Mistress Nikki and the two clerks where licking, sucking and fucking each other.

"You two, make him cum as many times as you can. I have the vibrating rings around his cock and balls on high. Keep going he is at 65 right now," Mistress Nikki said in between groans.

My cock is so hard it hurts and my balls are huge and swollen with cum. The rings just don't stop vibrating. I should cum 15 more times before the guy cums in my mouth. Then the couple switch places and this goes until the guy cums in my ass.

"Ok, I hope everyone had a fun time? I know I did. I am sure my slave did. What number are we up to now?" Mistress Nikki asked.

"80 times now," The girl from the couple says.

"Wonderful a new record. You will be rewarded for that slave," said Mistress Nikki.

Everyone gets dressed and Mistress Nikki leads me back to the car and back to her house. I am glad that she turned off the vibrating rings. When we get home she leads me to the bed and secures me spread eagle to it. She then gets the coffee cup full of my cum and makes me drink some of it. She mixes it with goat milk so it is easier to swallow.

"You have been a very good slave. I am proud of you. Now it is time for your reward," Mistress Nikki says.

With that she makes a phone call. She comes back and starts to play with my cock and balls. She gets up and sits on my face and makes me lick her wet hot pussy. It tastes so good. I make her orgasm twice before the doorbell rings. She gets up to go get it. When she comes back she is with another hot woman.

"This is my friend Tamera. You are to address her as Mistress also. Is that clear slave?" Mistress Nikki asked.

"Yes Mistress," I say.

"I like the way you have him tied. I really like his cock and balls. So swollen, so red, so big!" Mistress Tamera exclaims.

"He should have cum 80 times already today. The restraint doesn't let any cum out," Mistress Nikki said.

Mistress Nikki takes off Mistress Tamera's clothes and starts to have sex with her right on the bed next to me. All of a sudden a blindfold is put on me. I feel hands all over my body. On my cock and balls, ass, nipples, everywhere. I am made to suck and lick both of their pussies. I feel the vibrating rings turn on high.

"He needs at least 100 times before I would let him cum," Mistress Tamera says.

I feel a huge vibrating dildo shoved into my ass. I moan and groan loud but all of a sudden a pussy is shoved on my mouth and I was forced to lick and suck it. My cock spasms 10 times. That is 90 times I think in my head. I can't take anymore. My cock and balls are going to explode. I feel one of them slide their hot wet pussy onto my rock hard swollen shaft and start to ride it hard. It is torture with the vibrating rings on.

"Ohh his cock is huge. These rings are heaven!" Mistress Tamera shouts.

My cock spasms 5 more times. Mistress Tamera has multiple orgasms. She gets off and Mistress Nikki gets on. I feel her orgasm almost immediately. Her tight wet pussy grips my cock so hard that it forces my cock to spasm. Only four more times I think. Mistress Nikki keeps riding until she has had five orgasms. My cock spasms 6 more times.

"102!!" Mistress Nikki screams.

She gets off of me and takes my blindfold off. I can see both of them with sweat glistening on their tight hot bodies. It drives me crazy that my cock spasms 3 more times.

"105!!" Mistress Tamera yells, "What a slave, may I have some time alone with him?"

"I suppose so. How about we milk him first and then you can play with him for a while." Mistress Nikki says.

Mistress Nikki and Mistress Tamera start to probe my ass with their fingers and milk all the cum out of me. After a couple of minutes my cum is running out of my rock hard cock. They catch it in a wine glass.

"Wow two big wine glasses! His balls are still swollen after being drained." Mistress Tamera says.

"You two have fun now. I'll be back in a while," Mistress Nikki says, "You are going to have fun with her slave."

Mistress Nikki strokes my still rock hard cock and leaves. Mistress Tamera starts to play with the nipple clamps on my red sore nipples. I am groaning and moaning as she does it.

"You like this don't you slave," Mistress Tamera chuckles, "You don't remember me do you?"

I look at her and shake my head no. She is so hot, but I can't remember her. She starts to play with my red swollen balls and my ass hole.

"You are my slave online, remember. I tell you want to do in e-mails and on messenger. I am glad we could finally meet. I am going to enjoy this," Mistress Tamera says with a grin.

I suddenly remember who she is and I start to apologize about not meeting her sooner but she shoves a dildo gag into my mouth. Then she turns the vibrating rings on my cock and balls on high and she shoves the 12 inch vibrating dildo into my ass and it is turned on high. I start to moan and groan and I am squirming around a little.

"I love to see you like this slave. So helpless, so vulnerable, so hot and horny. I have been looking forward to this moment for a long time, "Mistress Tamera said.

She sat on the bed nest to me and started to read some sexy, erotic, dirty, nasty, kinky, and hot BDSM stories to me. I was going crazy. Hearing her read these stories about everything that I had ever fantasized about was making me go nuts. My cock was spasming every couple of minutes or so. She read five stories to me about men being dominated by hot sexy women. She would show me some pictures while she read and also she would play with her wet pussy as well. The whole time the vibrating rings and dildo where on high.

"I just love reading these stories, don't you slave?" Mistress Tamera asked, "I love the way the men in the stories are teased and tortured. Their bodies used. Their cocks no longer for them to control. Much like you slave."

My cock had spasmed 25 times while she read the stories. My cock was rock hard and huge. My balls where swollen with cum. My ass was red and sore. All of a sudden Mistress Tamera pulls the dildo out of my ass. She starts to fuck my ass with a strap-on dildo. I was so distracted by the feeling in my cock and balls I didn't see her put it on.

"Ohhhhh, wow slave your ass is still pretty tight. I like that. You like me fucking your ass?" Mistress Tamera asked.

I nodded my head yes and groaned and moaned into the dildo gag. My cock spasmed another 15 times while Mistress Tamera fucked my ass. She stopped and put the 12 inch dildo back into my ass. Then she got up and slide her tight wet juicy pussy onto my restrained cock.

"Ohhhhhhh yessss! Your cock is so big slave. The rings just add more to it." Mistress Tamera said as she started to ride my cock.

I was in heaven and hell. Heaven because a hot and sexy woman was riding my cock. Hell because I couldn't cum or orgasm. My cock spasmed 10 more times. Mistress Tamera orgasmed 5 times. She got off and took the gag off and made me lick and suck her pussy and ass. She tasted so good. Her juices where all over my face. She orgasmed over and over again.

"I see someone has been having a good time," Mistress Nikki said as she returned.

"He was a good slave. He should have cum 50 more times." Mistress Tamera said.

Mistress Nikki took the vibrating rings off my cock and balls. She untied me from the bed and placed a leach on my collar and made me follow her. I started to walk but Mistress Tamera pushed me to my hands and knees. I crawled after Mistress Nikki. We left the dungeon and went up to her bedroom. She removed the leash and attached a chain from the head of the bed to my collar.

"Now slave you are going to fuck both of us ten times before we will allow you to cum." Mistress Nikki said, "Is that clear slave?" "Yes Mistress," I replied.

With that I started to fuck Mistress Nikki. I slide my still restrained cock into her tight wet pussy and started to fuck her hard and fast. It felt so good. Mistress Tamera started to fuck my ass with a strap-on dildo. Mistress Nikki was moaning and groaning with every thrust. Once she orgasmed twice they switched places. I fucked Mistress Tamara and Mistress Nikki fucked my ass. We switched places every time the Mistress I was fucking had two orgasms. We fucked doggie style, missionary, cowboy, you name it we did it. My cock spasmed every time one of the Mistresses orgasmed.

"Oh god slave, you are the best fuck I have ever had," Mistress Nikki exclaimed between groans.

"I agree, I love your cock slave," Mistress Tamera said.

When we where done my cock had spasmed 40 times. My balls where huge and red. My cock was rock solid and pulsing. Mistress Nikki made me stand up and attached my wrists to chains hanging from the ceiling and my ankles to chains on the floor. She pulled my arms up so I couldn't move.

"You have been a great slave this weekend. You should have cum 95 times since we milked you today and 195 times total today. I am proud of you and your cock and balls." Mistress Nikki said.

"Still I think that it isn't enough to let him cum and orgasm yet," Mistress Tamera said with a smirk.

Mistress Nikki and Mistress Tamera looked at each other and then both got on their knees and started to suck my cock and balls. I was moaning and groaning like crazy. My cock spasmed 5 more times.

"200 times you should have cum today slave," Mistress Nikki said.

Mistress Tamera keeps playing with my balls a little. Mistress Nikki stands up and kisses me on the lips very hard. Mistress Tamera then does the same thing.

"I have something to show you slave," Mistress Nikki says and she pulls out two dvds and a piece of paper.

My cock is so hard that it hurts and my balls are red and swollen with cum. The saliva from my Mistress's mouths on my cock makes it feel very cool in the open air. I am at their mercy.

"I have here the two dvds from yesterday and the day before. I also have a contract for you," Mistress Nikki said. "Should you choose to sign it, you will be my slave for the duration of the contract. If not then we may meet occasionally if I feel like it."

I needed some release, I felt like I was going to explode. My balls are red and huge, swollen with cum and my cock is so hard it hurts. I nod my head yes.

"Good, that is what I wanted to see," Mistress Nikki says.

I sign the contract.

"I am yours Mistress," I say.

With that both Mistress Nikki and Mistress Tamara grab me and tie me spread eagle on my back to the bed. They remove the cock and ball restraint.

"I hope you like your release slave," Mistress Tamara says.

"It will be his last for a while." Mistress Nikki says with a smile.

They started to stroke my balls and play with my ass. My cock was rock hard and dripping precum. They both started to suck my cock and balls. They where stroking me hard and fast. I could feel my orgasm rising. They stopped all of a sudden.

"You are my slave now. You will have one week to relax and recover from this weekend. I will give you the three dvds from your three days of training. Then I will come pick you up after the week is over. Do you understand?" Mistress Nikki asked.

"Yes Mistress," I said.

Then Mistress Nikki nodded to Mistress Tamara and Mistress Tamara started to stroke my cock and play with my balls until I exploded. I moaned and groaned so loud as I cummed. It was the longest and best orgasm I had ever had in my life. Mistress Tamara collected all of my cum in a glass and then made me eat all of it.

"Good slave," Mistress Nikki said. "You are free to go for one week, then you are mine till I say so."

"Yes Mistress," I said.

I got dressed and left with the three dvds. I went home and thought about what had just happened. It was possibly the best time of my life. As the week went on, I watched all of the dvds. They where edited beautifully and where very good. I couldn't wait for the end of the week.

When the week was up Mistress Nikki came to my home to pick me up. We got in her car and drove away.

I hope you enjoyed my fantasies. There may be more of me and Mistress Nikki to come.

submax19
submax19
33 Followers