Mistress Nikki's Slave

Story Info
After my three days of training, my fantasies continue.
6.1k words
3.99
68.6k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
submax19
submax19
33 Followers

**After my three days of training, my fantasies continue.

My week by myself was finally over. I had watched the three dvds and I had stroked my cock and balls many many times while watching them. They where awesome. When Mistress Nikki came to the door she was wearing a trench coat and all I could see for sure was that she was wearing high heels and had stockings on.

"Hello slave. How have you been?" Mistress Nikki asked.

"I have been good Mistress I have watched the dvds many times and I loved them." I answered.

She then told me to get in the limo. Once I got inside I saw Mistress Tamara inside. She was wearing nothing and was using a vibrator on her pussy. My cock started to get rock hard right away.

"Take off your clothes slave, You won't be needing them." Mistress Nikki said.

I did as she told me and soon I was naked and sitting in the limo watching Mistress Tamara fuck herself with a vibrator. My cock was rock hard and standing straight up.

"You like that don't you slave?" asked Mistress Nikki, "you have missed me and my friends haven't you?"

"Yes Mistress," I answered.

With that she took off her coat and she only had on her high heels and a garter and stockings. She grabbed my cock and started to stroke it. Slow at first and then faster and faster. I was thrusting my cock into her hand faster and faster. Then she stopped.

"I see you are ready to go aren't you slave? I think you remember this little thing." Mistress Nikki said as she chuckled.

I looked but I didn't see what she had in her hand as Mistress Tamara quickly blindfolded me. Then I felt the cock and ball restraint being put onto my cock and balls. Making my cock swell even larger and my balls as well. Then I felt one of them start to lick and suck on my cock and balls. A pussy was pushed into my face and I started to lick and suck it. My blindfold was removed and I could see that I was sucking Mistress Nikki's pussy and ass and both of them where sucking my cock and balls.

"Lick my pussy good slave or you won't cum for a week." Mistress Nikki said.

I started to lick like I have never licked before. I had her orgasming within four or five minutes. She started to have multiple orgasms. Then Mistress Tamara started to ride my cock. Her pussy was so hot and wet and tight as it slide onto my huge red engorged cock. She rode my cock so hard it was unbelievable. My cock was so hard. I was licking and sucking Mistress Nikki's pussy and ass so hard and fast. Her juices where all over my face. I love it. Mistress Tamara stared to orgasm. She squeezed my cock so hard. I thought I was going to explode. The cock and ball restraint kept me from it.

"I see our slave is having fun," Mistress Nikki said, "Lets keep teasing him."

They then take off the cock and ball restraint and continue to stroke and lick my cock and balls.

I let out a loud groan and moan. I am going to explode. All of a sudden I let out a loud groan.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I groan.

I shoot a huge load into the air. Mistress Tamara got off me just in time.

"Well I see that our slave is having a great time," Mistress Tamara said, "Now lets torture him. I never said he could cum."

With that Mistress Tamara grabs my cock and starts to tie it up. First she tied up my balls. One by one. The are tied very tight and separated. Then she tied my cock. She tied it so tight that even thought I just cummed it gets rock hard. Then she handcuffs my hands behind my back. She then puts ankle cuffs on my legs with a chain connecting them not long enough for me to take normal strides.

"Now Slave you will be in hell." Mistress Nikki said.

"You shouldn't have cum without permission." Mistress Tamara said.

They push me down onto my knees in the middle of the limo. My face is on the floor and my ass is sticking straight up into the air. I am totally exposed. My rock hard cock is hanging down as well as my red swollen balls. I am blindfolded and a dildo gag is shoved into my mouth. One of my Mistresses spanks my ass very hard with a paddle 40 times.

"Wow slave your ass is nice and red and hot now." Mistress Nikki says, "What else can we do to him?"

With that I feel then fondling my cock and balls and shoving very small rings around the base of my cock and around the head and also my balls. They start to vibrate all of a sudden.

"I hope you like that slave. They are like the ones you have had on before only a little bit smaller to constrict you cock and balls even more." Mistress Tamara says as she giggles, "Oh yeah, you won't be able to cum either."

My ass is spanked with a paddle 40 more times. I am moaning and groaning into the gag now as the vibrating rings are driving me crazy. I then feel them put vibrating nipple clamps on me. My cock is so hard it hurts. It is red and straining against its restraints. My balls are very swollen and red.

"My, my, my, aren't you in for some fun. Huh slave?" Mistress Nikki laughs.

She spanks my ass 20 more times with the paddle. Then I felt fingers massaging my ass and my asshole. Slowly they where pushed into my ass. One finger, then two, then three, then four. I was groaning very loud the whole time. Then I felt a very large dildo being shoved into my tight red ass. Slowly until it was all the way in.

"Wow slave " Mistress Nikki said, "You took the whole thing. It is almost 12 inches and very thick."

As she said that she started to fuck me with it. Slow at first and then faster and harder with each thrust. I was in agony. I haven't felt anything this huge in my ass. Then it started to vibrate as well. My cock spasmed 20 times while this was all going on, but no cum came out. I needed some release. I was indeed in hell.

I felt some kind of cream or something being rubbed onto my cock and balls. All of a sudden I felt it. One of my Mistresses had put icy hot on me. It was cold at first but then the hot feeling came and drove me even more crazy. I was moaning and groaning very loud. I think anyone outside the limo could have heard me. Mistress Nikki was still fucking my ass very hard with the dildo and the vibrating rings and clamps where still on high. I should have cum 5 more times.

"Now slave fuck my pussy with that gag of yours." Mistress Tamara commanded.

She had moved in front of me and positioned the dildo gag so I could fuck her with it. I did just that. I moved my head and fucked her as hard as I could. I could smell her juices and they where flowing all over the gag and onto my face. Mistress Tamara was moaning and groaning and so was Mistress Nikki as she fucked me. She must have had a dildo in her as well. It was on the other side of her harness. I kept fucking Mistress Tamara as hard and as fast as I could. I felt her start to orgasm and then heard her.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH " She moaned.

"Good job slave," Mistress Nikki says.

She lets out a loud moan as she orgasms soon after Mistress Tamara. My cock spasmes 5 more times.

"That's 30 times now slave. I know for a fact you have more in you." Mistress Nikki says with a cocky laugh..

She removes the blindfold and the gag. Then she pushes me so I am sitting on the seat in the limo. She shoves a ball gag into my mouth. My cock is rock hard and standing straight up. All of a sudden the limo stops and Mistress Nikki gets out. I don't know what is going on at all. I am too concerned with my rock hard cock and my swollen balls. Mistress Tamara comes over and starts to suck on them. I close my eyes and just try to enjoy the moment. I hear the door close and feel the limo start up again.

"Well, well, well, what have we here?" Someone says,

I open my eyes and I see my neighbor Jennifer.

"Wow, that is some cock you have there neighbor, or should I say slave." Jennifer says.

With that she comes over and starts to suck on it with Mistress Tamara. I groan and moan into the gag. All of a sudden I feel something being pushed into my ass. I moan as a very thick 10 inch vibrating dildo is shoved into my ass.

"You have no idea how long I have wanted to do something like this to you." Jennifer says.

"This is Mistress Jennifer to you slave," Mistress Nikki says over the loud speaker.

I let out a groan as the dildo in my ass is turned on high. Mistress Jennifer pushes Mistress Tamara aside ans starts to suck on my cock and balls like a machine. She is stroking my cock hard and fast as she sucks on it. My cock spasms 10 more times while she does that.

"Wow I can't wait to fuck you slave." Mistress Jennifer says.

I feel the limo stop. I am blindfolded again. I feel hands stroking my cock and balls. Then I feel clothes pins being placed on them. Five around the head of my cock. Five down the middle of my shaft, five on each side. Then 10 on each of my balls. My hands are cuffed behind my back and my ankles are cuffed and connected by a chain just short enough that I can't take normal strides. I feel a leash being attached to my collar. I am pulled forward by one of my Mistresses.

"Come on slave. We are here." Mistress Nikki says.

"Your torture has barely begun slave." Mistress Tamara laughs.

I am lead out of the limo outside and to a building. Once inside the building I am pushed over a horse. My legs secured to the legs of the horse and spread. My arms are uncuffed and then secured to the other legs of the horse and spread. My chest is on the horse. My rock hard cock and swollen balls are completely exposed.

"I like that position," Mistress Jennifer says.

I let out a groan as the dildo in my as is slowly pulled out and then shoved back in. Mistress Jennifer is fucking my ass with the dildo. My blindfold is removed and huge strap-on dildo is shoved into my mouth.

"Suck my cock slave " Mistress Nikki says.

I start to suck as good as I can. After a couple of minutes she pulls the strap-on out of my mouth and moves to my ass and without warming slams the strap-on into my ass. I let out a loud groan as she does that. She starts to fuck my hard and fast. Mistress Jennifer pushes her tight wet pussy into my face.

"I want to cum slave. Lick my pussy good." Mistress Jennifer says.

I start to lick and suck as good as I can. She tastes so good. I lick her lips and tongue fuck her and flick her clit, all while Mistress Nikki is pounding my ass with the strap-on. I feel Mistress Jennifer start to tense up as she explodes in a massive orgasm right in my face. I keep licking and sucking all of her juices.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHH " Mistress Jennifer moans as she orgasms.

Mistress Tamara while all of this was going on is sucking my cock and balls and playing with them. My cock spasmed 20 times but no cum. I am in agony. I need some release. My cock is so hard it hurts. It is red and in need of some release. My balls are red and very swollen with cum.

"Well slave you are up to 60 times you should have cum. I know you can do a lot more." Mistress Nikki says with a laugh.

I let out a groan as I hear her say it but my face is deep in Mistress Jennifer's pussy. Mistress Jennifer is the same height as Mistress Nikki. She has red hair, a very, very toned and sexy body. The perfect ass and a tongue ring. Shaved bare pussy with a clit ring and huge tits. She is my neighbor and I have always fantasied about fucking her and seeing her naked. Now here she is dominating me.

"I see you two neighbors must like each other. That's good because I have a few things in store for both of you." Mistress Nikki says.

With that she grabs Mistress Jennifer by the hair and pulls her away from me and to the bed that is in the room.

Mistress Nikki sits her down and says, "Don't move."

I am untied from the horse and led to the bed. The dildo that was in my ass before is pushed back into my ass. I am tied to the bed spread eagle but not before Mistress Nikki ties a sting around my balls and connects it to my collar in the back. So now every time I move my head forward it pulls on my balls.

"Sit on his cock, slut " Mistress Nikki commands

Mistress Jennifer does what she is told and she slowly slides her tight hot wet pussy onto my rock solid engorged cock. I let out a loud moan as she finally gets it all the way in. My cock spasms 2 times while she slide onto it. Mistress Jennifer starts to rock back and forth on my cock. She does this while Mistress Nikki sits on my face and I eat her pussy and ass. My cock spasms 18 more times. Mistress Nikki has 5 orgasms and so does Mistress Jennifer.

"I guess I should let you know slave, that Mistress Jennifer is one of my slaves too. But to you she is always Mistress Jennifer. Is that clear slave?" Mistress Nikki asks.

"Yes Mistress," I answer.

Mistress Nikki then cuffs Mistress Jennifer's hands behind her back and pushes her forward and we start to kiss. Then Mistress Nikki shoves a dildo in Mistress Jennifer's ass and pulls her back up. She then ties her boobs and nipples. She attaches Mistress Jennifer's nipples to my nipples somehow so now when either of us move it pulls on our nipples. Then Mistress Nikki attaches the same kind of string around my balls and connects it to the collar that Mistress Jennifer is wearing.

"I like it." Mistress Nikki says.

"One thing missing." Mistress Tamara adds.

She attaches an electro tens unit to Mistress Jennifer's pussy so it stimulates not only her clit but my cock as well. It isn't very powerful but just enough to bring on an orgasm. She turns it on as well as the dildos in our ass's. We both start to moan and groan as the dildos and the tens unit make up squirm and move pulling on our nipples and my balls.

"Now that is nice. You are at 80 slave. Lets see what you got." Mistress Nikki says.

"Lets leave them be for a while and go have some of our own fun." Mistress Tamara says.

Mistress Nikki and Mistress Tamara both leave us like we are and go to a different room and start playing with each other and having sex with each other.

Both of us are in agony. Her pussy is so wet and hot and tight around my rock solid cock. The vibrating dildos in my ass and her ass are driving us crazy. Every time she moans and puts her head back she pulls on the string attached to her nipples and mine. Same thing when she moves forward she pulls on my balls. She is almost orgasming every two minutes or so. My cock is spasming just as often. Mistress Jennifer's juices are running down my balls she is so wet. MY cock spasms 30 times while Mistress Nikki and Mistress Tamara are gone.

"Wow slaves good work. We were gone for an hour and you should have cummed 30 times. That's a total of 110 times now slave." Mistress Nikki says.

Mistress Nikki than sits on my face and tells me to start licking. I lick and suck on her pussy so hard she almost screams after two minutes. She starts to have orgasm after orgasm. My cock spasms 10 more times.

"Oh I like that slave. 120 times now." Mistress Tamara says with a chuckle.

With that Mistress Nikki gets off and unties Mistress Jennifer and tell her to get off of me.

"That was good slave, but it was just the beginning for you." Mistress Nikki says with a chuckle.

Mistress Jennifer is taken by Mistress Tamara to the corner of the room and tied with her hands over her head and her legs separated by a spreader bar. She then starts to lick her pussy and play with it. Then she slides a huge vibrator in her pussy and her ass. Mistress Tamara ties them in place so they won't fall out.

"There, that takes care of one slave." Mistress Tamara says as she licks her lips.

Mistress Nikki grins as she turns to look back at me. My cock is still rock hard and standing straight up. My balls are red and swollen. Mistress Nikki lights a candle and starts to drip the wax on me. First on my chest and stomach. Then on my clamped nipples. I let out a loud groan as the hot was hits my red hard nipples. My cock spasms 5 times while Mistress Nikki drips the was on my chest and stomach.

"I see your cock likes it when I torture you." Mistress Nikki says, "Lets see what you can take then slave."

She starts to drip the wax lower and lower.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I groan as the wax lands on my rock hard cock and swollen balls.

"I see that causes a nice reaction." Mistress Tamara says.

I hear Mistress Jennifer moaning and groaning as the vibrators in her pussy and ass are on high. I let out more moans and groans as the wax hits my inner thighs and back on my swollen cock and balls. My cock spasms 10 more times as I can hear Mistress Jennifer moaning and groaning and the wax hitting my body.

"135 times now slave. I like it," Mistress Nikki says, "Lets keep going shall we."

"Don't you dare move slave," Mistress Tamara warns.

With that I am untied from the bed and all the wax is pulled off of my body by both Mistresses. I don't move at all while they do this. I am lead over to where Mistress Jennifer is in the corner of the room. I am tied just like her right in front of her. We are face to face. She is moaning and groaning like crazy because of the vibrators. All of a sudden the vibrator in my ass is turned on high. I let out a loud moan. I feel small rings being forced onto my rock hard swollen cock.

"I hope you like these rings slave." Mistress Tamara says.

"They are tighter and vibrator more then the other ones." Mistress Nikki adds.

My cock and balls are already tied up and rock hard. With the addition of the rings my cock becomes like a steel pole. There is one ring around the base of my shaft, two in the middle spaced out and one around the head. Also one around each of my balls and then one around both of them. I feel them turned on high I think. I let out a moan and my cock spasms 5 times in about 5 minutes.

"Wow slave that is only medium, just wait till you feel what high is like." Mistress Nikki laughs.

I groan as she slaps my ass. Mistress Tamara then attaches weights to my nipples clamps. I let out a moan and groan as she teases me a little by pulling and making the weights move. The cock rings are still on medium as that is happening as once Mistress Tamara is done with my nipple clamps she whips my ass with her riding crop and whip.

"Lets make that ass nice and red slave." Mistress Tamara says.

With each stroke the weights attached to my nipples swing and I let out a loud moan and groan. My cock spasms 10 times in the short period she does that.

"Ok Mistress Tamara, his ass has had enough whipping for now. Lets see what his cock and balls can really take." Mistress Nikki says.

With that the cock rings are turned on high. I let out a very loud moan.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh " I moan

"Well, lets put something in that mouth to keep you quiet." Mistress Nikki says.

A ball gag is shoved into my mouth. My cock and balls are in agony. I need release. The whole time Mistress Jennifer was watching the whole thing with two vibrators in her ass and pussy. They untie her and the three of them start to have sex with each other right in front of me. I can see everything they do and it is driving me crazy. I try to thrust my cock to get some sort of release and pleasure but to no avail. My cock spasms 10 more times before they even got Mistress Jennifer untied.

"I hope you will like what you see slave, I know we will like doing it." Mistress Nikki says with a seductive voice.

With that she starts to lick and suck on Mistress Jennifer's already wet pussy. Mistress Tamara start to finger Mistress Nikki's pussy as Mistress Jennifer licks Mistress Tamara's pussy. They are all moaning and groaning. They switch and start licking and sucking each other's pussy and ass's. Mistress Nikki starts to fuck Mistress Tamara with a strap-on as Mistress Jennifer's pussy is sucked by Mistress Tamara. They all switch positions many times. They do this for almost 45 minutes.

My cock spasmed almost every minute, 45 times. The rings where on high the whole time as well as the dildo in my ass. My cock is so red and rock solid. My balls are very red and realy swollen with cum. I am in agony. I can't take it, I am moaning and groaning into the ball gag very loud. I am thrusting my hips in some hope of release but there is none. My three Mistresses all stop and watch me as I struggle against my bonds and moan and groan.

submax19
submax19
33 Followers
12