Mistress of Halloween

Story Info
Ashley & Becca return from party with a surprise.
5k words
4.27
33.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edge23
Edge23
76 Followers

It was Halloween time again. Ashley and I had been invited to an adult Halloween party, complete with costumes and whatnot. Never having been a big Halloween person, I declined. I really didn't want to get dressed in costume and hang out with a bunch of people I didn't know. Ashley tried to convince me but I put my foot down and said no. She tried pouting but I just laughed and told her it wouldn't work.

Things were about to turn into a small argument when Becca stuck her head in. "Can I go instead?" Ashley and I just looked at each other, the thought never occurring to either of us.

I started before Ashley could say anything. "Of course you can, Becks. That would be a great idea. The two of you will have a great time together." I patted Becca on the shoulder and walked past Ashley, winking at her and heading out the door down to the kitchen. I had some baking to do and chocolate brownies don't back themselves.

---

Over the next few days, Ashley and Becca we constantly discussing their ideas for costumes. They were trying to come up with a pair of costumes that worked well together, like Batman and Robin or Daphne and Velma from Scooby Doo. None of the costumes ideas seemed to be working out for them. I threw in a couple of ideas, such as Robin Hood and Maid Marion (which, after saying it, even I thought was a bad idea) and Supergirl and Lois Lane, which sounded better but then an argument broke out about who would be who. I shook my head and left them to it. Even if they didn't come up with an idea, I heard plenty of 'making up' later on.

Finally, the day before the party, they told me they had come up with an idea. When I asked what it was, they told me I wasn't allowed to know but that they'd show me before they left. I shrugged and said okay, just going about my business. They needed to go shopping for their supplies.

---

The next day, right around four o'clock, Ashley informed me that they were going to be changing into their costumes. I furrowed my brow, since the party wasn't until eight that night and it was twenty minutes away. She just smiled and said they might be a while. I shook my head and went back to getting candy ready for the trick-or-treaters.

They sauntered upstairs and I heard bags being opened and whatnot, but I couldn't hear anything specific. I took the bowls of candy and set them on the coffee table in the living room, wanting to be ready for the early kids. Granted, the actual official 'Trick-Or-Treating' didn't start until six, but there were always those few kids that showed up early.

I went back to the kitchen and started working on some desserts for around the house. Since I had taken a week of vacation, I was doing all the cooking. The girls loved it. What I loved was that it let me makes desserts. I make good desserts, too.

I had spices and ingredients sitting out on the counter, working on a loaf of cinnamon raisin bread. I had just set down the cinnamon and was in the middle of mixing eggs and vanilla into the flour and sugar when Ashley came into the kitchen and asked me to help her with something, her beautiful red hair falling around her shoulders. I turned and she was dressed in short shorts and a tank top, neither of which did any good in hiding her incredible body. It took me a second to peel my eyes away from her sexy flat stomach to see what she had in her hands.

At first, I took it to be a cape of some kind that fastened around the neck. After looking at it for a second, I realized it was long coat with a double snap at the throat. I looked at her sideways and she just smiled. "Sure. What did you need?"

"Well," she answered. "The bottom snap is loose and I don't have time to take it back. Can you fix it?"

I looked it over and figured I could, even though my ability to use tools was limited. Definite brain-dead gorilla on this issue. I went to my toolbox and grabbed a pair of pliers, squeezing the two halves of the button back together. I released the pliers, but the button came lose again. I looked at it and went back into the toolbox and grabbed a flathead screwdriver and some Superglue©. I pried the two pieces apart and put a dab of glue in between, going back into the toolbox to grab vise grips to hold it together.

I walked back into the kitchen to find Ashley leaning against the counter, swirling her finger into my cake batter and licking it off of her finger. I stood there for half a minute watching her, feeling a little twinge in my groin. I shifted slightly and she turned around, finger still in her mouth. She finished licking it slowly and then smiled.

"Okay, babe. This will have to stay this way for about ten minutes to make sure it's dry. You want to wait or do you want me to bring it to you?"

"Neither," she said haughtily. "I'll come down and get it." With that, she spun, her hair flying and went back upstairs, her hips swinging back and forth. I stood there for a moment, coat and pliers in hand, thinking about her behind. I shook my head and reminded myself about the cake batter. I have to say that I had a hard time concentrating on baking after that display. After she left, I realized something was missing but I couldn't place what it was. Hopefully, it wasn't something I needed.

Becca came downstairs to get Ashley's coat about fifteen minutes later, when I was adding drops of vanilla into the mix.

"Hey there, Becks," I said. "How are things going up there?"

She smiled at me and said things were going well. She asked if Ashley's coat was ready and I said it was, going to the kitchen table and picking up the coat, removing the vise grips. When I turned around, Becca was leaning against the counter, giving me a good look down her tank top, her breasts on top of her arms, pushing out of the top of her shirt.

"Uh," I started stupidly. "Here it is. I think it should work. Just tell her not to abuse it or it will come apart." She said she would pass on the message and walked away from me, shaking her hips, her shorts riding up so I could see the bottom of her thick behind. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled and then disappeared upstairs.

I went back to the bread, noticing that the cinnamon had appeared on the counter. That was what was missing earlier. I couldn't figure out how I had missed it. I shrugged to myself and got back to work.

---

I had finally gotten the bread in the oven and had it baking, at this point about five thirty since I had to run to the store for some expired ingredients. I was hurrying trying to get the kitchen cleaned up and out to the living room for the children to start showing up.

I was just sitting down in my chair, getting ready to turn on the TV when I heard the two girls upstairs giggling. Since those two are not the giggling type, this aroused my curiosity. However curious I was, I had gotten the idea that if I had gone upstairs I wouldn't get to see either of them in bed for some time, so I just waited and flipped around on the TV.

The kids and not so kids started showing up right around six, the costumes a mix of store-bought and homemade. Some were characters I recognized and others were just weird. Either way, they got candy.

I did notice that some of the high school girls were out, apparently dressed as sluts. High cut shirts with low cut necklines along with low rise skirts with high hemlines and a mask thrown on as an afterthought was an extremely popular choice.

This went on for some time, so I just decided to leave the TV on a channel that always ran sports, trying to get some edge on the guys for this Sunday's game. I lost track of time between watching the TV and answering the door. I was just sitting back down when the doorbell rang again. I stopped myself halfway down and sighed, getting back up, grabbing a half-empty bowl of candy.

I opened the door, a group of half a dozen sixteen and seventeen year old boys standing there.

"Trick or..." They fell silent and I realized they were looking over my shoulder and up the stairs that are right in front of the door. I turned and I could only join them in staring.

Ashley was standing there in her 'costume.' A black leather corset held her breasts high, showing off her stomach, while black stockings rode up to the middle of her thighs. Black elbow length gloves adorned her arms. Black boy shorts encased her crotch and behind, her black coat snapped at the throat and then spreading to either side of her body. The final touch was the pair of black calf-high boots she wore, showcasing her toned legs. Her flaming red hair made it a perfect image. I blinked a couple of times and she said "Door." I shook my head, thrust a large handful of candy outside and closed the door so fast I scraped my arm, but I didn't care.

"Ashley. That's...um. That's. Um."

"My costume." She smirked. "And if you think this is hot, you should see Becca."

She said that and it was only then that I noticed the leash in her hand and Becca standing behind her. Ashley smirked again and walked down the rest of the steps, leading Becca down.

Becca was scantily clad to say the least. The 'top' to her costume looked like someone dyed a bandana black and stretched it across her large breasts. It looked like it would bust any second. Black harem pants and a black thong were the only bottom to her costume (not counting shoes). Two chains led from the collar she wore around her neck to her wrists, which were bound in black leather bracelets. The final touch was the leash, a silver chain and clasp with a black handle that ran from the front of the collar to my wife's hand.

At that point, I couldn't tell you which one was sexier. All I knew was that my cock was hardening faster than it never had before. I started to move toward Becca, my lust apparent in my eyes. Ashley stepped in between us.

"No. Tonight, she is my submissive, not yours. She belongs to me, don't you, pet?"

Becca kept her head down, but still she nodded. "Yes, Mistress. Girl lives only to serve you."

I blinked. A lot. Ashley had never taken on a serious Dominatrix role, even though Becca was submissive to us, at least part of the time. Come to think of it, Becca had never been seriously submissive, either. Sometimes she was, sometimes she wasn't. To see her like this was a tremendous turn on. I looked over her body, my cock so hard it hurt.

Ashley smiled and put her index finger in the middle of my chest, pushing me backwards until I fell back into my chair. "And you, my little toy, are going to be my slave as well." She was now leaning over, giving me a good view down the top of her corset. I smiled and failed to meet her eyes. She grabbed a handful of my hair and jerked my head backwards.

"Apparently, you think I'm kidding. Well, believe me when I say that I am quite serious. When we get home tonight, I'm going to make sure you're punished, do you understand?" She roughly shoved my head back against the back of the chair.

"Yeah, I understand," I said reaching up to rub my sore neck.

Her hand flew out and grabbed my by the neck. "What did you say, slaveboy? You understand what?"

I gurgled a little, surprised by her use of force. "I...I..." Ashley squeezed a little harder. "Boy understands, Mistress! Boy understands!"

"Good, my little toy." She released my throat and I glared back, realizing the Becca was trying to get my attention, telling me to bow my head. I did so, guessing that she knew what she was talking about.

"Stand," she said to me, pointing to the floor next to her. I quickly did so, noticing that my body was reacting with pure lust, something I wouldn't have guessed would've happened in this situation. She leaned into me and nuzzled my ear and all I could smell was cinnamon, one of my favorite scents. If I hadn't been rock hard before, cinnamon all by itself accomplishes that, to say nothing of the aroma combined with the scent of my wife's skin. I'm sure I let out a small whimper as my cock rubbed against the inside of my boxers shorts.

Ashley whispered in my ear. "You cannot touch yourself while we're gone. You cannot pleasure yourself in any way, toy. You will have to think of us in these outfits all night, knowing the smell that will stay in your nostrils, your cock," which she lightly touched, "will remain hard all night but you cannot relieve the pressure that will just keep building and building." She lifted my chin so I would look her in the eye. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress. Boy cannot pleasure himself."

"Good," she said, releasing my chin. "We'll be home around ten. Make sure you're...up...when we get home." She grinned at me and led Becca out the door after getting their coats.

They shut the door and the only thing I could think about was a date with a bottle of lube. Then I remembered Mistress's orders. No touching. I gritted my teeth and settled into my chair, flipping around on the TV for anything that would hold my interest. There wasn't much.

The longer they were gone, the worse it got. A lot of it had to do with not knowing what was going to happen when they got home. This was such a different role for Ashley and it was a pretty exciting one, at least for me. She had never taken control of me like that. It was new territory for us. Who knew how we would change from it?

---

The trick-or-treaters had kept my busy all evening, almost completely depleting my candy supply. I was thinking about making a trip to the store for a candy run when I noticed it was near ten. I didn't want to be out when they returned. I didn't want to be punished. Or did I?

I heard the car pull up in the driveway at about ten fifteen. It had been an almost unbearable two and a half hours. I'm not sure my penis had softened at all since they left but it was completely hard again now. Suddenly, I wasn't sure how to greet them at the door. Should I stand? Should I kneel? I decided to go with standing head down position. It was easier to kneel from there then to stand up from kneeling.

The door opened and I stood in the stairway on the first step, making sure I was out of the way of the door. Ashley...Mistress Ashley and Becca walked in, both wearing big smiles. I assumed that meant they had fun at the party. I kept my head down, eyes glued on the floor. Ashley stopped two strides away from me, looking me up and down. I could feel her gaze boring into my body.

"Well, toy? Did you have a pleasant evening? We certainly did." She stepped up so the she was next to me on the stairs, a fresh burst of cinnamon assaulting my nose, making a small moan escape my lips. She nuzzled into my ear, just as she had right before she left. She knew that was one of my weaknesses and I'm sure she felt no remorse in taking advantage of it. Suddenly, she broke away from me.

"Toy, come with pet and me into the kitchen. I have something special in store." I nodded and followed behind her into the kitchen, Becca still in her slavegirl outfit, being led by the leash.

Once we were all in the kitchen, Mistress Ashley (so weird to think of her that way) pushed me up against the pantry door and held me there with a finger. I lowered my head, forcing myself to stare at my shoelaces. She removed the finger and turned to Becca, kissing her long and hard on the lips. "And now, pet," she said unbuckling the collar from Becca's throat, "you are free." She undid the chains to Becca's wrists and then turned to face me.

"You on the other hand," she started, "are not free. You get to wear this." She reached under my chin and slipped the collar around my neck, buckling it tight. It was only then that I noticed the leash was still attached to it. She smiled and held the chain up in her hand. "Give me your wrists, toy."

I held up my hands, wrists together. She looped the leash between them and then around one wrist and the other. She told me to take a step forward and put my hands over my head. I did so, wondering what in the world she was doing. She pushed my head down and opened the door behind me, tossing the chain over the door. I started to turn my head, but then thought better of it.

She spent a few seconds back there doing something with the leash handle and then closed the door. "Kneel, toy. Time to show you what your Mistress came up with.

I knelt, my hands still above my head. As my knees reached the floor, I felt the tension from the chain and realized she hooked the handle around the hook we use to hole aprons and things like that. I was effectively helpless. Mistress Ashley stood there admiring her handiwork, motioning Becca to come over and look. "What do you think, pet? Will he make a good toy?"

Becca wrapped her arm around Ashley's waist. "Oh yes, Mistress. He will be fun to play with," she said with a grin. "May pet play with him first, Mistress?"

Ashley smiled down at me and stuck her finger in her mouth, sucking on it while she thought. "Yes, pet you may."

I thought Becca was going to bounce right out of her outfit. Not that I minded, of course. She stepped in front of me and turned her back on me, showing off her nice thick ass and legs, bending over to pull off her harem pants, wiggling her hips as she pulled them down and kicked them off. The sight of her movements combined with the still lingering smell of the cinnamon was driving me insane. I kept tugging at my restraints, a futile gesture.

Becca looked at me over her shoulder, her dark brown hair swinging wildly. She smiled down at me and hooked her thumbs into her thong, slowly pulling it down, completely baring her ass to me, just out of my reach. I pulled forward again, trying to touch or taste her skin, but she danced away. She pulled her top off over her head and tossed it with everything else.

She turned to face me, her hand covering her crotch. Even though I'd seen it a hundred times or more, it was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen. She danced to some unheard music, her hips moving back and forth. Finally, she removed her hand, her pubic hair completely shaved, something that was unusual for her. But then, this was an unusual night.

She stepped up right in front of me and pushed my head back against the door, raising her leg up and over my right shoulder, next to my head, pulling my mouth to her slit, which was already wet. I plunged my tongue into her as far as I could, but desperately wanted to free my hands and arms to please her even more. She rocked back and forth on my tongue and chin, holding my head tight.

I worked my tongue against her nub, teasing it, moving it around and around, causing her breath to catch in her throat. I sucked her clit into my mouth and took a small bite of it, causing her to squeal, her hips bucking toward my face. She grabbed my hair and pulled it tight, causing me to grunt into her wetness.

She squeezed her thighs around my head, panting as I worked her with my tongue. It wasn't long before she groaned and orgasmed, her honey leaking onto my tongue. I licked her completely clean, including the insides of her thighs and she stepped back, her legs twitching slightly. She took a seat at the kitchen table, Mistress Ashley handing her a piece of my cinnamon bread, the first slice, which caused more cinnamon to waft into the air. I inhaled deeply and my insides started to shake, I was so turned on.

Mistress Ashley moved in front of me next, unbuttoning her long coat from her sexy neck. I say it's sexy because her freckles trail down her neck to the tops of her breasts and I find that one of the most attractive things about her. She ran her hand up and down her throat, sighing softly before motioning to Becca to come undo her corset, freeing her breasts, her nipples standing out like Hershey's(c) Kisses, just begging to be licked and sucked.

She crouched in front of me, her chest mere inches from my mouth and grabbed my chin and pulled it upwards. "Enjoying yourself, toy? Pet certainly seemed to, but now it's my turn." She let go of my chin and stood up, spreading her legs. Becca moved behind her and put her hand inside Mistress Ashley's boy shorts and I could see her fingers moving on Mistress Ashley's clit, our Mistress moaning and leaning her head back on her pet's shoulder.

Edge23
Edge23
76 Followers
12