Mistress of My Dreams

Story Info
He helps her fulfill a fantasy.
1.8k words
3.83
11.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You arrive at the door and quickly scan the hallway of the hotel. You're here. Breathe.

Room 367...there it is; the number he gave you in the email. Everything was as he wanted, you were completely shaven, wearing a black thong and garter, red heels, your corset nice and tight, all concealed underneath your coat. You knock hesitantly, and shift your feet nervously awaiting an answer.

As your legs push together you can feel the wetness between them. Not touching yourself all week has been a challenge, but it is what he wanted. Even as you long to, you find some pride in being able to do as he asked, even in the face of those amazing emails he sent you depicting things that would await you behind the three little numbers...367.

You hear the door unlock and it is opened slightly; "Come in my pet."

It is pitch black a mere second later as the door shuts behind you. Click.

Now a firmer whisper..."Stand still." She commands. You feel her presence circle behind you, boot heels clicking. Suddenly, she's behind you and she holds you by your forehead and ties a blindfold around you. It's tied firmly. You hear a light switch, your only clue that the room is now lit. You still see only black. It's comforting in some way. Liberating that you can't bear witness to your own embarrassment. You're inhibitions start to leave you with every deep, slow breath. For now.

"Take off your coat." You do as she asks and let it fall to the floor. You feel her presence in front of you now and you can feel a slight tug on your corset. You realize she wishes you to take her lead and as you feel the tug increase, you follow. Obedient. Scintillated.

You are stopped by a gentle hand on your face, caressing your cheek, and then a finger sliding along your lips. "You look better than I could have imagined pet. Black suits you very well."

You feel a hand slightly lift at your breast from underneath. She lets it fall and you sigh, anxious for more attention than she has given you so far. She puts her hands on your shoulders and slides what feels like the head of her riding crop from your shoulder down to your elbows, and back up to your neck. Taking your face in her hand, she kisses you gently. You respond, parting your lips so your tongues can meet.

The tingling between your legs grows but she pulled you away with her hand quickly, leaving your mouth agape and longing. You feel something soft and silky slip around your neck. And then a tug. Harder. The tugging on your neck beckons you to follow. She stops you after ten paces and leads you to sit on a bed.

"Give me your arms", he says as you feel her firmly grasp your wrists and lash a silken rope around them. She pushes gently against your shoulders, and leads you to lay on the bed. You feel a slight pulling against your wrists as the silk rope is tightened.

You feel her hands on your upper thighs now and she slowly but purposefully pushes your legs apart and slides her hands to your inner thighs and down your legs to your ankles. She ties another silken rope to each ankle and you feel a pull as they are lashed to the bed posts. She grasps your ankles firmly and releases moving her hands up and away and leaving only her finger tips touching your skin. She holds.

And then slowly, almost ticklishly, slides them up your legs, over your thighs and closer to where you want her. But she stops just short and caresses one finger down one side of your panties, pulling them away from your wetness and then up the other side. Brushing your now swollen and sensitive lips as she does this. You squirm at her touch, lavishing in the first touch that you have received there all week.

You feel the bed shake slightly as her presence looms over you. "Have you done as he has asked all week my pet?" You nod and bite your lip. "Good." She moves her head down and kisses your neck, sucks slightly, and parts her lips allowing her tongue to caress your skin. She continues licking, biting and sucking her way down to your collar bone, over your collar bone and down to the spot between your breasts. She stops. You wore a corset with laces in the front, perfect for the occasion. She slowly unlaces it, freeing your breath and the little support it gave your your breasts. They fall free, even more exposed to the colder air. They become harder than they were already. She pulls her laced knee up between your legs pushing up father, as hard as she can to rub against your sex. She begins to grind it into you.

Under your blindfold, your eyes close and your head tips, your chest heaves upward, trying to place every pressure you can against that hard and joyous knee. That sexy, soft know.

She grips your right breast and squeezes it, holding it firm and then letting it slowly slip away until she is only holding your nipple. She rolls it between her fingers. Harder. Pinching. Verging on painful. She drops her head and takes your nipple in her mouth, sucking on it to relieve you before the pain comes again. In building cycles. And then both nipples. Alternately biting, pinching, licking and kissing. And continuing her circular motions with her knee.

You pull at your restraints attempting to make more contact with her tongue, but to no avail, the ropes allow almost no movement. She continues torturing you with her mouth. A guttural a guttural moan escapes your lips. She lifts. Leaving you exposed again. Where did she go?

Her hand finally touches your stomach, and down your inner thigh. You feel one of her fingers push under the side of your panties, and pull up and inwards slightly, before doing the same to the other side, before pulling them between your nether lips gently. Finally, when you feel as though you might burst with anticipation, he circles your nipple with her tongue and takes it into her mouth, while pulling the now bunched panties up into you.

If you had no blindfold on you would not have been able to see anything anyway, as your eyes closed and your back arched, feeling the dampened fabric pulled up into your wetness. She stops pulling and moves two fingers down, one on each side of the fabric, and slowly moves up and down your exposed lips, while she continues to suckle on your nipple, and circle it with her tongue. She brings both of her hands to caress your breasts, squeezing them and pushing them together slightly, before moving down your sides, and kissing down your stomach, paying special attention to your belly button, circling it with her tongue, before continuing further downwards. You feel her draw closer to your sex, when she stops. You whimper slightly at her.

She easily unfastens one of your legs and pulls it strait upwards. She begins to kiss around your ankles, slipping her tongue out slightly, and moving down your calf, to the spot under your knee. Se kisses and caresses it with her tongue, before continuing to your inner thigh, slowing down, and kissing each inch.

She licks the final few inches and reaches the spot where your lips begin, and then stops again.

She breaths out slightly onto your exposed sex before refastening your leg to the post. She unfastens your other leg, and beings the same process, as you half whimper, half moan at the thought of having to go through that wonderfully slow torture once more.

But as she reaches your inner thigh you fell as though she is going even slower than last time! Your wetness has already thoroughly soaked your panties. This time though, she doesn't stop. She licks up one side of your lips, and then slowly and wetly down the other making your hips squirm and buck into her mouth. She inhales the sweet smell of your sex before reaching up and pulling down your panties.

You raise your hips in reaction to speed the process. She lifts your free leg over her head and pulls it out of the panties leaving them to your ankle of your restrained one. And then reattaches your other leg to the bed. She slides her hands up your inner thighs and parts your lips with her thumbs so she can make room for her snaking tongue. Out it darts, licking you from the base of your slit to the very top... just barely brushing your clit.

She slides her tongue between your lips, and finds your clit more firmly now, taking it into her mouth, and at the same time she slides a finger into your wetness. Flicking your clit with her tongue, she slowly begins to push her finger in and out, causing you to push your hips up to meet her.

She noisily extracts her lips from your clit and uses her tongue again to firmly explore your sex, snaking as far inwards as her tongue will allow. Pushing in an out, her tongue continues writhing, while her hands caress your thighs. You begin to squirm and try to bring your hips up to meet her efforts, but she holds you still by your thighs and continues with her tongue torture.

She slowly slides her tongue from your sex, replacing it with two fingers this time; slowly sliding them up inside you.

She moves her kisses upwards to your neck and then your lips. Your kiss becomes more passionate by the second as her fingers work on you and you taste yourself on her tongue. Her thumb moves expertly to your clit and circles it while she continues fucking you with her fingers.

She breaks your kiss, only to move to your earlobe, sucking it into her mouth and licking up the edge of your ear.

You become lost in the kiss. The constant rubbing on your clit becomes almost too much to handle, as your tongues find a perfect rhythm circling each other. Your head spins as she speeds up the hum of her thumb over your clit. You almost break your kiss to gasp as he pushes a third finger inside of you.

Over the edge you fall. Like in a dream. No one to catch you. A free fall. You reach to clutch her but your arms are still lashed. Is it too much? You scream. Afraid and engulfed at the same time.

You wake in my arms. It must have been a dream.

Ha. A dream, you think as you waft back to sleep.

"I love you, Baby," I growl.

"I love you, too." You purr. And then suddenly startled when you see a red silk lash laying in our bed. Gasp. And then a deep breath. "I love you, too."