Mistress of the Fey Ch. 05

Story Info
Brianna learns from Maeve how to suck power from cum.
5.6k words
4.64
5.9k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 07/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Satolep
Satolep
26 Followers

Thanks again for 0nlyEditing!

This is the biggest chapter yet. It also has more sexual intercourse than the previous ones. I hope you all enjoy it.


"So," Maeve finally spoke, "do you believe me now?"

The nineteen-year old girl and the sex demon had dozed off side by side right where they had fallen after fleeing from the Friar, but they both felt no urge to move once they woke up again. Maeve was resting from the torture of standing on blessed ground, while Brianna made up her mind about her insight: she was pregnant of the forest's apparent demon-master, Ciarán. Brianna's eyes turned to Maeve and indicated she had not understood the question.

"You are a slut," the demon clarified, "and in that lies your power. Confronting a clergyman, or anyone, really," she added looking at Brianna's lean body, "with any other weapon, be it guile or stealthiness, is just stupid if you ignore your body's power and your family's abilities."

Brianna kept silent and looked up again, thinking and admiring the top of the trees, bending on the wind and framing the sky high above them, where the first stars of the night appeared. The full moon illuminated the top of the trees beautifully. Brianna was still caressing her tight belly.

"The only reason we survived," Maeve continued, ignoring the girl's significant gesture "was because I managed to get him aroused, which is no small feat considering he's an experienced and dedicated man of the cloth. Some of them are horny bastards, but he actually abstains from the pleasures of the flesh in exchange for spiritual power."

Brianna at last sat on the grass. One would see little difference between hers and a tender boy's chest when she was lying down, but sitting made her small breasts hang forward. They looked so soft and fragile that they seemed drawn by the most delicate artist, and that caught as much of Maeve's attention as the fact that Brianna's skin did not seem to curl on her belly when she sat like that, so thin she was. The demon very much enjoyed being the partner of an exquisite beauty. Brianna's body appealed to men's cravings very subtly, save for her round butt, while Maeve's body was sexually over the top.

The girl did not bother to clean her back as she got up. She did not feel any need to, although she could not see that the dirt and some small leaves either adorned her back in a gentle way leaving no mark on her skin, or simply fell back to the ground. Brianna turned her light blue eyes to the curvy and voluptuous demon by her side, letting her hair caress her back, as it freely moved. Its threads became a bit brighter with every breath she took now that she was among trees.

"Why do you say 'we' survived?" Brianna asked. "I thought you lived for centuries and had lived through many of their attempts to kill you."

"I did!" Maeve said, also sitting, but leaning to her side, emphasizing her thighs and hip's curves. Her wings were thrown back and her tail sensually curled over her leg. "However, as I said before, I'm now anchored to you. Although I have no intention of dying when you die, I'm not willing to risk it by letting anyone kill you. We may be parted if you die naturally; but if you're murdered, especially by a holy attack, it might be too much for me too."

"We're bound..." Brianna smiled, looking away again, in the awkward manner she had been speaking since they woke up together.

"Ok, darling," Maeve said, "I'll bite. What's up?"

"We're bound as I am to this forest," Brianna immediately answered, "and none of us asked for it. Ciarán imposed this pregnancy on me, as he forced you into servitude without considering your will or mine."

"Well," Maeve corrected, while getting up, "I would not say servitude... But you're right, in a way."

"Why do men take us as they do?" Brianna whispered almost only to herself. "Knowing what my brothers did to me, why did Ciarán simply use me as well, like a walking womb?"

"They take us, girl," Maeve answered loudly, "and they think they may do as they wish with us, because we confound them – because we enjoy strength, but hate aggression. It's a thin line they cannot grasp." After a second, Maeve concluded "but I repeat, you're not completely right in your take of what happened."

"In what way?" Brianna harshly asked.

"You're wrong," Maeve answered, dismissing the girl's tone, "in making yourself the victim all the time! So Ciarán forced me into your chest. That may just be what I needed to avenge myself from that accursed Friar. And he imposed on you a demon to guide your development, he gave you power to fight back and to avenge yourself also, from your abusive family and overbearing neighbors! He woke you up to your connection to life itself, a way of knowing your dead mother and reclaiming her family's power and prestige. And about your son? You carry the creature inside you, girl! Do you believe Ciarán to be a controlling present father? Who do you think will educate what will come from you, if not yourself?"

Maeve's tone was firm, but she didn't need to overemphasize her point. The arguments crushed Brianna's fragile revolt by themselves. When Maeve looked away, Brianna had eyes down and felt ashamed of her complaining. It suddenly came to her mind how much she had suffered in her village. That very morning, what she initially considered to be Ciarán's abuse was actually a blessing to her. Had Maeve not been there to admonish her now, she would have once more been feeling weak and abandoned under the will and plans of another male.

"When you talk about my mother," the girl then asked, "are you referring to my dream? Is she still around?"

"I won't answer that now," Maeve sighed, "I told you before, you're weak. You need feeding, you and I both. Don't even try to plead!"

"There's good fruit not far away from here," Brianna proposed, after a few brooding seconds.

"That may feed you girl," Maeve responded somewhat annoyed, "I need something else. I need sex, more than that, I desire it!"

Brianna was embarrassed for a second, wondering if Maeve meant someone like her also.

"For the Goddess are you ignorant!" Maeve vented, understanding Brianna's awkward expression. "As much as I enjoy any nature of sex, and although some of my kind can feed from females, I need males."

"Can I eat first?" Brianna asked humbly.

"Actually, no." Maeve answered, surprising Brianna. "It's about time you let me teach you a few basics. Even feeding will be a lesson for you, my naïve partner."

XXXXXXXXXXX

There used to be a simple road up that hill. There also used to be statues celebrating the Goddess, the God and many diverse creatures. A rock, a stone fallen or a deeply carved symbol almost erased on a tree's trunk - those are all that remained of what was here before the Christians. Brianna's ancestors, maybe even her aunts and mother, had gone up there to feast and celebrate either the Sisters of the river or the Goddess herself, but the path was eerie now, and whatever trace was left of those priestesses long gone, making the way up even sadder. Only the stars and the moon were still comforting to her.

This was not the hill of the convent. This was steeper, the ground was damper, the trees were even closer together, and Brianna's feet, so familiar to the forest's ground, felt this cooler and slippery. Many times she resorted to the rocks along the creek, which were sometimes provided better footing regardless of the mud or slime over it.

The lonely, naked girl walked up the hill minding her step, while looking at the water and meditating on the Sisters of the river. They were the three women clothed in foam and lusting over her before she missed Marian and ran back to the village that morning.

Maeve had asked them about the forest. There were many disturbances and changes since she had been locked up, and the demon questioned the Sisters until she found the perfect quest to initiate Brianna. None of them were clear, however, in telling the girl her mission. All she was sure of was that she had to find the wellspring and that Maeve was eager to fuck... something.

"Are you sure you'd risk Ciarán's whore up there?" That's how the Sisters had talked to Maeve when she asked for a creature to feed her protégée. Up they came, as Maeve placed her trust on Brianna's talents.

In a weird way, Maeve noticed that Brianna had come to see her as a protective figure. The sex demon had helped her, carried her, advised her and even told her off. Only now did she understand how closely they had come together, and how quickly. Their connection was abruptly intimate. Maeve had fucked her brother, precisely the one who used to fuck Brianna the most; their first contact was when Maeve kissed her sharing that same brother's cum; the demon had surely watched as Ciarán impregnated Brianna; later, they had been both exposed in their lust for Ciarán by the river; and they had survived a deadly confrontation with the Friar.

However, this supposedly protective female figure had ordered her to the unknown – naked and alone, save for the mark of a pentagram – at that moment clearly drawn on her chest. Maeve was able to exist solely inside Brianna's spirit, like a ghost she only heard and felt.

To her amusement, the ground and the trees around it seemed suddenly fouled and soiled, darker and putrid. Through a wall of rocks full of fungus, mushrooms and some very thin dark trees the water poured slowly out, formed a quiet pool before running down the hill. The silence was absolute, except for the sprinkle. The place did seem holy for Brianna, but also corrupted.

She then felt the ground tremble, just as her loins did, in foretelling fear. On the other side of the pool, down the hill, she saw the head of a creature. It was the ugliest goat she had ever seen, but it took a blink for her to clearly understand why. The head was huge and it had only one eye, right at the center.

Now she felt cold, but she only took a step back when the creature slowly came forward, revealing his chest, in the form of a goat's or a horse's, though much wider and thrust between humanoid shoulders and waist. The creature looked like a nightmare, completely covered in long wet hair. Brianna was afraid to look at it below the waist, so she stepped back and finally slipped. She broke her fall by catching a low branch, but her commotion was enough to stop the creature from advancing.

"Steady now," it was the voice of Maeve in her head, "show courage girl, and for all that is sacred in this world, do not speak aloud while talking to me. Only think what you may. It's essential that he does not suspect that I'm here!"

Brianna felt Maeve's mind eager and yearning. The demon was not only anxious to fuck and feed, she seemed interested in that creature.

"Enough with the secrecy!" Brianna pleaded inside her own head. "What the hell is that?"

"That's a very ancient creature," answered Maeve, "a very old and odd one, I might add." Feeling the question forming itself in Brianna's mind, Maeve continued with a bit of admiration and awe. "Older than this hill, I suppose. Their kind invaded every island around here, before they were driven away by those your ancestors worshiped. Only then did your kind start living here. Those creatures that survived such war usually live underneath the ocean, but everything is out of balance since the people's old ways were chased away and burned by the Church. This one seems to fancy coming back to the land, and even living so far up here. Well, he obviously remembers humans."

The creature suddenly advanced and jumped into the pool. The water did not reach his waist. The monster was taller than Ciarán, and appeared to be much heavier. His whole body was covered by light grey hair. It had humanoid arms, but they were disproportionately long, with very thin long hands. His fingers were webbed, like those of a frog. He was grotesquely fat, his waist being much wider than his chest. His legs were curved and short. All in all, the creature seemed at the same time fat and strong, like a bolder from a very high mountain.

Brianna saw something hanging between the creature's legs, but it surely did not resemble a cock. It was more like a ball, a large one, half covered by the hair on his legs.

.

"That's the focus, honey," Maeve sounded inside Brianna's head, "that's what we came for!"

"That?" Brianna thought in shock, stepping back once more, looking at the strange ball with loathing.

"That'll feed us." Maeve explained, "like none of your brothers, even if we fucked them all to death, darling."

"I can't figure out what exactly is more gross in what you just said," thought Brianna, but her attention went back to the creature when she noticed the ball starting to stretch, loosing a bit of its width as it got considerably longer. "What's happening?"

"He was just checking you out," Maeve said, "since your tiny body doesn't even seem like a snack to him. But now he's feeling your aura and getting excited.

At first, the threatening ball was wider then Brianna's knees put together. As it got longer, it got gradually thinner, but Brianna worried just how long it would get to be thin enough to come inside her. Then, this very idea freaked her out. She'd swear she could feel her cunt getting drier and closing up completely.

"Don't be ridiculous, darling," censured Maeve, "don't tell me you believed you'd not have to fuck to feed, in the end." The demon's voice seemed to get as excited by the word 'feed' as by the word 'fuck'.

"I'll pass!" Brianna thought. "You can take this one."

"Oh, no you don't," Maeve stated, with sex pouring on every syllable. She was getting hot, and Brianna, by reflex, felt her cunt warming up too. "The demons in this forest all know me too well, and this ancient one surely knew others of my kind. If he sees me, there's no way he's fucking me, and that means no cum for either of us."

The creature turned more clearly to Brianna, so she looked again at it's one eyed goat head. He smiled, and the mouth stretched wide, revealing sharp teeth she would not believe would fit his mouth. The demon immediately bolted in her direction. It was so big it could surely catch her with three steps. She instinctively tried to run away, but with two steps the creature was indeed already out of the pool, which was left in sudden turmoil.

Frightened, Brianna slipped and fell face down on the ground. The next moment, the creature was standing over her, one foot by each side, and Brianna felt her naked butt was turned to a mountain, one that could leer over her slender young body.

"Stop running, you cunt!" Maeve screamed in her mind, "he's yours for the taking! Roll over!"

She did, looking up through her disarrayed hair. She saw the demon's curved and ugly legs. Between them, what once was a ball now was hanging and looked like a sack made of skin, only its skin looked like being made of marble. Inside, something was getting bigger. Brianna feared it too much to even think and communicate with Maeve, but her feelings were very clear to the demon in her head.

"Look to its face," Maeve ordered, and Brianna was able to obey. The girl stared at the terrifying eye fixed hungrily on her. She could see the creature drooling as it drained down some of its teeth. Maeve then made sense of it. "Remember, they lust for you. That's your strength, now take control!"

Brianna turned her whole body to monster, and it seemed to give him pause.

"It's too big." She was trembling while looking at the thing stretching and hanging over her, as she had when Ciarán fucked her, as she did so many times when others had taken her.

"So don't let him stick it inside you yet!" Maeve admonished. "Take control. Tease him and don't let him fuck you until it can fit in you."

Not quite sure how to do it, Brianna sat down and her hand went right to the thing. He seemed to enjoy it, and his member got longer and thinner, so she put the other hand on it too. As it got thinner, she could fit its tip within her palms put together.

He was drooling so much it fell and landed on her arm. She felt the hot greasy stuff on her skin and had to turn her face away a bit, but she also felt Maeve lusting for the creature. As Maeve got hot, she did also. She looked back to her own hands, now instinctively rubbing what seemed more and more like a cock – a very long cock, still completely wrapped in ugly, pale, black dotted skin.

She felt like licking it. It was Maeve inside her, she was sure, but it felt like her own will as well. Was this her slutty nature Maeve kept referring to? Was she willing to put that thing in her mouth the moment it just resembled a cock?

Rubbing the tip, she came nearer, her tongue already forward.

"Look up," said Maeve. Brianna obeyed and saw that giant, ugly demon's eyes fixed on her. "Keep eye contact whenever you can."

As Brianna came closer to his cock, she lost his demonic eye behind his enormous stomach. So she had the courage to lift the thing and bring it to her mouth. She felt in complete control, knowing what Maeve wanted her to learn, even though she could still feel fear as well. In the excitement of great danger and desire, she broke out in a cold sweat.

As her tongue touched that cock, it felt enticing. It didn't taste good, but that turned her on as well. She felt like a whore. It smelled, but that made her cunt wetter, eager to fuck. Brianna felt like rubbing her pussy on the rocks when she started licking up and down, manipulating the creature in her hands by rubbing its cock.

That ugly creature, so strong and old, capable of crushing or eating her in a second, was quiet and still as she teased his cock more and more. Brianna kept her mind at that, trying to shift focus from Maeve, who seemed to tremble in lust and desire inside her. The girl felt like her clit could burn with this double excitement.

Lost in her pleasure, Brianna closed her eyes and savored the beast's cock. She had no idea how long it had become. She only wanted it to fit in her mouth, which it could not do yet. She was not aware also how the demon hungered for her, getting desperate with her maddening teasing.

"Fuck him!" Maeve cried and pleaded in her head.

Brianna could feel how Maeve longed for the creature and dismissed it as simple lust, ignoring her demon's experience in these matters. Brianna was enjoying herself too much.

"Put it inside now, bitch!" It was Maeve's voice again. Brianna felt she was provoking the creature, Maeve and herself at the same time. But the cock did not fit inside her mouth yet. Just a bit more.

Suddenly, it was too late. Brianna felt an urgent fear when the giant hand grabbed her back. He turned her around to the rocks like a fragile tiny stick. Brianna could feel that Maeve was also afraid for her. "You stupid, girl," the demon said inside her mind, "you lost control. I told you it was time to fuck, but now he's the boss again!"

Each of his pale, hard hands grabbed one of her ankles and spread her legs hurtfully and wide in the air. Only her chest and her arms kept touching the rocks. The creature hammered its cock against her. It felt like being hit down her hips by a battering ram. The shock was so great her lower back ached and some drool dripped down from the monster's fangs onto her ass. The viscous warm fluid seemed to cover half her butt cheek before draining down to the ground.

"Spread your butt and raise it!" Maeve cried again urgently, as Brianna uselessly tried to get away, pulling on the rocks as the monster rammed her with his cock repeatedly, unable to get inside her but very able to hurt her. "Raise your ass, girl, do as I'm telling you for once," Maeve repeated, and Brianna did it.

The girl felt as the creature's drool hit one cheek, her waist, and her upper thigh. Once it hit her butt, it went down her ass and finally to her pussy. She then understood Maeve. By fighting the monster she had lubricated her whole butt. When the monster hit her again, it hurtfully went a little in her anus. It was very subtle, but the creature felt the change and forced through it. Brianna's eyes got wider, veins popped on her forehead, her whole expression changed into revolted pain, fear and resistance, as the demon was forcing her asshole open.

Satolep
Satolep
26 Followers
12