Mistress Says

Story Info
A naughty version of Simon Says.
1.1k words
4.33
19.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Libby stood in front of her Mistress fully clothed. "You understand the rules?"

"Yes, Mistress," Libby replied. While Libby was wearing a school girl outfit with a blouse, short skirt, heels and knee highs, the other woman was clad in a under breast latex corset with garters and fishnets and thigh high boots.

"Good, then stand with respect," Mistress instructed.

Libby held her arms behind her, lifted her head and lowered her eyes. SMACK the crop stung her thigh. "I didn't say 'Mistress Says.'" And Libby realized that the game had begun. She lowered her arms.

"Mistress Says take off your shirt," was the next command. Libby quickly slipped her blouse over her head and folded it up to the left of her feet. SMACK. "I didn't tell you to fold and place it on the ground."

Damn, she was going to have to be very careful not to do things as she was usually required. This was a new game and she was obviously conditioned to behave a certain way. Going against that training would be difficult. She reached down to pick the shirt back up.

"Now fold it and put it down," Mistress said. Libby stood still. "Mistress says to fold it and put it down." When Libby had done so the next command was, "Mistress says to take off your bra." Libby removed her black lace bra and held it. "Mistress says put it down."

Her Mistress came closer and tugged hard on a nipple. "Oooh," escaped Libby's lips. SMACK, "You were not commanded to speak." Libby bit her lip as Mistress leaned over and started licking and sucking that same nipple. "Mistress says turn around." Libby rotated and a rough voice in her ear said, "Spread."

Instinctively, Libby spread her legs and suddenly she was correcting her balance as she was no longer leaning on her lover and before she could even realize what she'd done another SMACK came across her skirted bottom from the crop. "I am very much enjoying our game, Little One."

"Mistress says to lift your skirt," the next order came. Libby folded the back of the skirt over her rounded butt. She felt it being caressed and hoped for more commands. "Bend over," was the next order. Libby leaned forward, knowing that she had not heard the required words for obedience. SMACK SMACK SMACK against her ass and she smiled as she felt her pussy clench and get even wetter. "You must not perform the task if I don't say the words. Now stand back up." Libby stood. SMACK SMACK SMACK. Libby's knees weakened.

"Mistress says take off your panties," her Mistress said. Libby slipped them down and held them. "Mistress says smell them," and Libby lifted them to her face and smelled the scent of her pussy juices. "Mistress says put them down."

Libby felt her approach again and felt the latex costume against her skin. A hand reached between her legs and slid from the clit to her cunt hole. "You are very wet already, Little One. It's a shame it will be so long until you can orgasm." Libby braced herself as her lover kneaded her pussy and kissed her neck.

She nearly swooned again when her Mistress stepped back again. "Now I want you to get on all fours." Libby stood still. "Mistress SAYS get on all fours," and Libby slipped to the floor, arching her back to show her cunt and asshole. "Spread," was commanded again and again she spread her knees apart. SMACK SMACK. "Bad girl!" SMACK SMACK. "You must learn!" SMACK SMACK. Oh fuck was she enjoying this. There was a pause and then four more hard smacks, "I still haven't said Mistress says 'spread' and you are still spread." Libby moved her knees closer together and she felt her own wetness start sliding down her thigh.

"Mistress says spread," and she spread again. "Wider," Mistress barked out and Libby unconsciously spread wider. By now her mind was starting to float and her concentration centered on not coming. SMACK came the crop five times hard and fast against her ass. She had to stay still to manage the pain and the excitement. SMACK SMACK the crop was brought against her cunt and she screamed a little in pain and surprise. SMACK, "I didn't say you could be verbal!" Mistress nearly shouted, knowing her slave was no longer hearing or comprehending as much as before. Libby moved her knees together and two more smacks came across her buttocks, lighter this time. She could feel her Mistress now on her knees beside her, "I didn't say legs together, my love, just not as wide. Let's take a little break while you gather your wits."

Libby spread her knees again but not as wide and began to steady her breathing. She longed to feel a release but it was not yet allowed. She felt the crop gliding across the skin of her butt, her back, her thighs. She shivered and her cunt leaked more. "Mistress says you can speak. Are you enjoying our little game?"

"Yes Mistress," Libby said earnestly. "Good," smiled her Mistress. Libby waited while she heard movements and noise behind her.

"Mistress says head down." Libby felt pressure on the entrance to her pussy. Her Mistress must have been getting a toy. Libby felt herself being penetrated by a cock and felt her Mistress thrusting her hips against her. "Mistress says DO NOT COME." Libby clenched her fists pushing away from the feeling swelling in her core. She was thrust into again and again. Finally the cock was removed from her cunt and she was commanded, "Mistress says clean off this cock," and Libby turned around and began to lick the dildo clean. "Mistress says remove it and lick my cunt." Libby's fingers fumbled removing the strap on. She dipped her tongue between the lips of the standing woman and began to tease the hood and clit. Her own pussy was swelling with need as her Mistress grabbed the back of her head and pressed her face deeper.

Her Mistress turned around and walked to a chair and sat. "Mistress says crawl," and Libby quickly crawled to the waiting pussy. She began to lick again between the spread legs. SMACK SMACK. "I did not say to continue."

Libby sat back and looked up with love. "Mistress says make me come," her Mistress commanded. Libby dived in and began to suck and finger eagerly. She was so hungry for her own orgasm but making her Mistress come was even better than her own satisfaction. She teased and sucked and rubbed against her Mistress's g-spot until she could feel her start to clench. Libby increased the speed of her fingers and sucked a little harder as her Mistress spasmed over and over.

"Mistress says stand," her Mistress hoarsely ordered. "You played the game very well. Don't think I didn't realize when you were missing the cues intentionally. You may have your reward now.

"Mistress says hump my leg until you come."

And Libby did.