Mistress Serena Ch. 03

Story Info
He finds out what she has in store.
1.5k words
4.59
50.9k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 10/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alanc
alanc
362 Followers

Serena stepped towards me and knelt before me. Her latex gloved hands went to the band of my shorts and slowly pulled them down and off, finally exposing my throbbing shaft to her.

“My my Tom,” she exclaimed, “what a lovely big cock you have, I can see I’m going to have fun this weekend” she mused. “I think I’ll start by sucking you off!”

As the initial touch of her fingers curled around my shaft the sensations immediately ran through me. Grasping my shaft in her fingers she slowly began to pull me off and then lowered her head towards me. Shackled to the wall and unable to move I watched as her ruby red lips opened slightly and slipped over the head of my cock. The feeling of her soft, wet, warm mouth was exquisite as she slowly began to suck up and down on the length of my shaft. I saw stars as she took the full length of me down her throat, making “mmm’ing” noises as she did so sending vibrations shivering through me.

“Oh Serena that’s so good” I gasped looking down on her as she sucked on me. Her other hand caressed my nuts and she cast her eyes up towards me as her hand slid further underneath. She began to gently tickle my asshole with her finger as she looked at me through the eyeholes of her mask and smiled with her mouth full of cock. I tried to tense and strained against my bounds but she knew my attempts were futile. She removed me from her mouth just long enough to tell me “I warned you you were mine. So just relax, you’re going to enjoy this.” Before slipping me back into her mouth and easing her latex finger gently into my ass.

I had never felt anything like it before. The sensations it created were incredible as she began to slowly work it in and out of me as she took my shaft deep into her mouth and down her throat. Further and further she slowly worked her finger into me as I shook and groaned in ecstasy, bound helplessly to the wall. My legs began to shake as I felt my orgasm rapidly approaching and Serena sensed this too. “C’mon Tom baby, let it all go. Come in my mouth, there’s a good boy” she urged. Faster and faster she wanked me off into her open waiting mouth as faster and faster her finger worked into my ass. “C’mon baby, give me all your cum, give it to Serena.” Groaning with pleasure my load shot forth into her waiting mouth and over her face. It smeared her lips as she licked the tip of my cock and dripped down the eyes of her mask and even up across her silky straight black pulled back hair. Smearing it around her face and lips with her fingers she slowly removed her finger from inside me and left me there shaking as she sat back and licked my cum from around her lips rubbing some of it into her pussy with her gloved fingers. “You taste good Tom, did you enjoy that?”

“Oh yes, Serena, so much.” I replied gasping.

“Well that’s just the start of your evening, there’s a lot more to come. If you pardon the pun!” she said smiling, her eyes glinting wickedly through her mask.

Serena stood and untied me and led me by the hand to the centre of the room, her spike heeled boots clicking on the floor in front of me. Positioning me between a pair of chains that hung from the ceiling she told me to wait while she went back over to the chest. She brought out some leather cuffs and walked back over towards me, throwing off her mask, which still glistened with some of my cum, as she approached.

“Give me your hand Tom” she instructed and as I lifted it she took hold of my wrist and fastened one of the cuffs around it before lifting it and attaching it to one of the lowered chains. She did the same with the other hand so again I was helpless in the centre of the room as she knelt and attached another cuff to each of my ankles also.

“A little wider apart” she said tapping my feet. She had me move them a good three feet apart and fastened them to the rings that were attached to the floor. “There now “ she said standing up regarding me as she circled me, standing spread-eagled in the centre of her floor. Her latex fingers trailed over my body as she circled, over my chest, down my back, slipping between the crack of my ass to fondle my balls and dick which was beginning to twitch with life again. With my back to her I heard her walk back to her chest and wardrobe again but couldn’t see round to see what she was doing.

“I can see your going to be a very good love slave for me this weekend Tom” she observed as I heard her approach again and step round in front of me “and trust me, you’re going to learn an awful lot.” She smiled wickedly as she raised her hand and dangled a leather cock harness and a butt plug in front of me. Serena had changed her gloves for a pair of elbow length fingerless lace ones and her long bright red fingernails protruded enticingly from the end. “Please Serena,” I asked, “what are you going to do now?”

“Oh Tom, I think it’s more a case of what I’m not going to do that you should be thinking of lover. Now then lets get you harnessed up.” She knelt down before me and proceeded to wrap the small leather harness around my shaft which thickened rapidly as she fondled it and strapped my dick into it. My dick and balls were soon encased by it and strained at its tethers as I became fully hard again.

“Good boy Tom, that’s what I like to see she said standing up and squeezing some lubricant from a tube onto the plug, making it glisten as she rubbed it around its surface.

“Please Serena, no” I pleaded as she stepped around behind me.

“Don’t worry” she whispered, leaning forward into my ear, “you’ll love it, trust me.” I tried to squeeze my butt cheeks together as I felt her kneel down behind me and begin to stroke the inside of my thighs. “Oh Tom” she laughed seeing me do this, “relax, otherwise you’ll just make it harder for yourself.” I could feel her lubricated finger poking gently into my tightened ass until suddenly she had slipped in up to her knuckle, lubing me up in preparation. Then I felt her withdraw and the shiny tip of the plug being pushed between my cheeks and up against my hole. I realised then that there was no point in fighting it and just relaxed, merciless to her intentions.

“That’s a good boy, now just stay relaxed …” and with that she gently began to push it into me.

“Ahhh” I groaned as I felt it stretch my ass and be pushed in, beyond it’s girth until my sphincter closed around its collar and I felt completely filled. She tapped it’s base a couple of times with her finger to ensure it was in place and the vibrations it sent through me caused me to groan with pleasure. She stood up and stepped around to face me, kissing me on the lips and darting her long tongue quickly into my mouth. My cock strained in its harness as she pulled away and showed me what looked like a remote control in her hand. “Do you know what this does Tom?” she asked teasingly. I shook my head, “No Serena, what is it?” She turned a little knob on the device and suddenly I felt the plug slowly begin to vibrate deep inside me. Serena laughed as I groaned again in pleasure as slow vibrations gently emanated through me and my stiff dick twitched visibly in its harness. Turning the knob again the vibrations increased significantly as I stood there spreadeagled, groaning and shaking with these untold new pleasures and sensations.

Serena turned off the vibrations, went to her wardrobe and pulled out a pair of silk white panties and walked back to me. Standing before me she rubbed them between her legs coating them in her pussy juices before stuffing them into my mouth, against my muffled protests. I could taste her juices on them as she picked up the remote again. She turned it from zero to full for a few seconds and I groaned muffled groans unable to control myself. Off and full on she kept turning it, as the feelings subsided they would immediately shoot through me again as she became trigger happy with her remote.

“Now do you understand that you are totally under my control Tom?” she asked smiling wickedly.

“Mmm” I nodded in final acceptance.

“Wonderful, and do you know what you are now?” she asked. I shook my head looking into her beautiful face and steely eyes.

“You’re my ass slave Tom” she stated matter of factly, “and I’m going to use you for just that very reason this weekend, do you understand?” I hesitated, only for the remote to be turned up full again sending vibrations shooting through me. I nodded again, my eyes resigned to the fact I was hers.

alanc
alanc
362 Followers