Mistress Turned Slave

Story Info
Mistress turned slave by mystery dominatrix.
1.7k words
4.09
40.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh how the tables have turned

Tonight had not begun just like I expected it to. Everything was perfectly in order.

"Arrive at room 209. Remove everything you have. Sit in the chair provided with your back to the door. Do not turn around. "

I sat with my back to the door. Completely naked as instructed. I already getting wet just thinking about what she was going to do to me.

"How the tables have turned" I thought to myself as I mentally recalled all the times it had been me instructing my many pets to do exactly the same as I was doing now.

My body stiffened as I heard the click of the key card in the door behind me, and the high pitched squeak as it swung on its hinges as it opened. She was here. It went against every instinct I had not to turn around, but I knew she would be disappointed, and I wanted so badly to make her proud of me. There was another squeak, and a click as the door shut softly behind her. The scent of her perfume already filling the air. There was a soft bang as she dropped her bag of tricks to the floor.

"Well, well I am impressed." She purred as she padded across the room. I could feel her eyes on me, scanning every inch of my naked body. I could feel myself getting harder just thinking about what she would do to me. Then came the sound of a zip being undone and the sound of footsteps getting closer and closer. My body shuddered with anticipation. My nipples getting harder.

"Are you excited slave?"

"Yes I am." I replied, then without warning a hand grabbed my hair in a vice-like grip.

"Address me properly slave. 'Yes I am; Miss' is the correct response. Now try again."

"Yes I am Miss. Sorry Miss."

"Better" she whispered in my ear, allowing her lips to gently brush over me. Her footsteps got further away again and I let out a breath of relief that I didn't realise I had been holding in. Until the clinking of metal made me inhale sharply once more.

"Put your hands behind your back" she commanded, and I obediently obeyed. The feeling of cold metal on my wrists was all too familiar to me, but never had I been on the receiving end of it before.

"Now slave. We're going to be playing some games today. Would you like that?"

"Yes Mi-" I started but was made speechless as she walked in front of me in a skin tight lycra cat suit that clung so beautifully to every inch of every curve on her body. From her voluptuous buttocks to her pert breasts. "Yes Miss" I said quickly, sensing her irritation at me not addressing her properly again. She walked forwards, her hips swaying from side to side. I could feel myself getting wetter just watching her.

"If you don't start addressing me properly first time slave, I'm going to have to punish you.......or would you like that? Hmmm? Would you like me to punish you?" She said staring deep into my eyes that were wide with anticipation.

"Yes Miss. I think you should punish me."

"At least we agree on one thing then slave." She disappeared behind me momentarily and the sound of her rummaging in her back ensued once more. My body practically tingling with excitement. She returned holding in her hand a sizeable pink vibrator with a bobbled shaft.

"Spread your legs slave. It's time to teach you a lesson." I didn't hesitate and spread my legs immediately for her to see all of me, glistening with moisture and ready for her touch.

"Well someone is excited" she said running her index finger the length of my pussy making me shudder as she brushed over my clit. She dropped to one knee in front of me and twisted the bottom of the vibrator causing it to buzz.

"Hold still slave, and do not cum until I say you can cum. Understood?"

"Yes Miss, understood." And with no warning she plunged the vibrator deep inside me, causing me to let a gasp of pleasure escape from my mouth. It was torture not being able to touch her, but the handcuffs prevented me still. My pussy starts to tighten around the nobbled shaft as I feel it brush my g-spot every time she pushes it further into me. I let a moan escape from my mouth again when I feel her thumb and forefinger clench around my nipple with a searing pain.

"Show some self-control slave you're embarrassing yourself." It's taking everything I have not to let more moans escape. She pounds it into me faster and faster.

"Please can I cum Miss?!" I almost scream, but before I can she withdraws it, leaving me on the edge of climax. She stands towering over me and whispers, "No you may not" with a wry grin spreading across her face.

"You've got my toy all dirty slave. Clean it up!" she commands as she thrusts it into my mouth. I can taste myself on it, but feeling the throbbing in my nipple still I think better than to not obey and start to run my tongue around the tip of the vibrator, cleaning myself off it with each lick.

"Very good slave" She purrs moving behind me to undo my cuffs. I have a brief moment of comfort before I feel her grab another handful of my hair and drag me up from the seat and shove me to the floor at the edge of the bed. She sits down in front of me and spreads her legs to reveal the cat suit is actually crotchless. I gasp as I notice she is just as wet for this as I am.

"Do you like what you see slave?"

"Yes Miss"

"Would you like to taste it?"

"Yes Miss"

"Then go ahead slave, but if I am not satisfied I will have to punish you again." My attention is distracted momentarily by something in the corner of my eye. I see a whip next to her hand that she had undoubtedly placed there in preparation when she came in. She really knew what she was doing. I crawl closer to the edge of the bed my heart racing faster the closer I got.

"I want you to look at me while you lick my pussy slave." I run my tongue the length of her clit and I look up to see her head thrown back. She had obviously been craving my touch as much as I had been craving hers. I start to lick faster and faster teasing her clit with the tip of my tongue and sucking it hard. I can her feel her getting wetter and warmer on my face. I watch as the rise and fall of her breasts gets faster and faster.

"Use your hands as well slave" she commands and again I obediently behave and immediately slip two fingers deep inside her. Pulsing them against her g-spot in a come-hither motion. I feel her legs start to shake. She's getting closer. I thrust my fingers, faster, harder and deeper when suddenly her entire body stiffens and I feel a warm gush on my face.

"Well done slave. You have quite a talent. Such talent should be rewarded." She says with a playful grin. "Get on the bed slave. All fours. Face away from me".

"Yes Miss" I say excitedly. I have a million things running through my mind but she doesn't leave long to ponder as I catch her reflection in the window I see her stepping into a harness, with the biggest black strap on I have ever seen. She prepares it with some lube then climbs onto the bed behind me. I'm afraid I will cum as soon as she's inside me I'm so aroused!

"Remember what I told you slave, you must ask to cum before you do"

"Yes Miss" I reply, my voice trembling with anticipation. She grabs my hip with one hand and slowly guides herself into me with the other. I can feel her entering me slowly, inch by inch. I feel full with her all the way inside me as she starts to thrust in and out. I shut my eyes and enjoy the feeling of her shaft sliding in and out of me. She places her other hand on my other hip and pulls me back onto her. Hard. She spanks me harder and I cannot help but let a gasp of pure pleasure escape again. She pulls me back onto her harder and harder, and faster and faster. She reached forwards and grabs both shoulders pulling me up onto my knees so she can kiss and bite my neck and finger my clit as she fucks me from behind with her dick.

"Do you like this slave?" the growls in my ear, giving it a quick nibble.

"Oh yes Miss!" I shout

"Are you going to come all over my cock slave?"

"Yes Miss! Oh please Miss can I?! I need to cum all over your cock! Please!" I beg her

"Very well slave you can cum now"

"Thank you Miss!" She throws me forward on the bed and grabs both hips again pulling me back onto her cock, fucking me harder and faster than before. I can feel my pussy getting tighter and tighter, my face starts to flush. It's time. I can't hold it any more. I feel my body spasm and I let myself go completely. My body shakes like it never has before as I fall apart in her grip. She leans forwards and kisses me softly between my shoulder blades.

"Very good slave. I'm pleased with you."

"Thank you Miss" I reply breathlessly.

"Now go and clean yourself up" she says, and gestures towards the bathroom.

I disappear to clean myself up. My head still reeling from what had just happened. I'd never considered giving up my power before. Being called slave instead of mistress. But all I knew now was is that I couldn't wait to do it again. I had never felt so alive.