Mistress was a Bitch

Story Info
Mistress sets the time, the place and the manner.
1k words
4.26
50.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the appointed time, I pulled my car into Mistress' driveway and switched off the engine, my adrenaline surging slightly as always. I didn't know what would be happening when I got inside, and my opinion was not really important anyway. All I had to do was obey, and keep Mistress happy. Easier said than done, of course – she had a way of making obedience very challenging.

Inside, I stripped down to the lacy g-string she had had me wear. Buying the g-string was humiliating enough in itself. Mistress had made me go to a lingerie store and buy some panties ... but I had to ensure that the sales girl knew they were for me. The girl had laughed, and told me she hoped I enjoyed them. I don't think I stopped blushing for days.

Once stripped as instructed, I walked through the house to Mistress' bedroom. She was waiting for me, a picture in black lace which hinted at her sexy body without actually revealing it. On her feet she had blue nailpolish, black strappy high heels, a toe ring and an ankle bracelet. A pair of handcuffs dangled from her left hand, and she was smiling that wicked little smile she gets when she has a plan in mind. I knelt before her, as I had been trained to do, and she teased me a little.

"What pretty little panties, sex-toy." I loved it when she called me that – it made me somehow no more important than one of her vibrators. Just an object to help her get off, then to be tossed aside until required again.

Mistress walked behind me and I felt the chill metal of the cuffs, first on one wrist and then on the other. I felt her toy with the mechanism, sliding the safety lock in place so that I could not manipulate them undone. The thrilling fear of the situation hit me, as I realized I truly was out of control and she could do as she wished. She loved it too, strutting around like she owned me.

Returning to stand in front of me, Mistress offered me a treat. I was to kiss her toes. I adore her feet and it took just moments for me to bend, my arms still behind me, and begin licking her toes in soft, long licks, flickering my tongue between her toes, running it along the straps of her shoes. I was just getting into it properly when she turned and walked from me to sit on the side of the bed. She beckoned me to follow, which I did on my knees. Mistress crossed one leg over the other, and dangled her shoe from her toes. I fell to my task again, loving the taste, the soft feel, the smooth skin of her feet. Yum.

I think I was probably having too much fun, and Mistress knew it. I'm sure it wasn't my fault when her shoe dropped from her toes and landed on the floor between my knees. But she spoke to me sternly anyway. "You should take more care! Get up on the bed, kneeling, sex-toy. You need to learn a lesson."

I scrambled up on the bed, a thrill of fear running through me. Sometimes her spankings were mild, and only reddened by butt a little. On occasion, though, she had really gone to town, making sitting a difficult experience for the next few days. This time, Mistress stepped out of her other shoe then took one sexy, black sandal and held it in her right hand. Whap! It landed on my left butt cheek firmly, making more noise than pain. I jumped anyway. Whap! Whap! Whap! She varied the intensity, speed and location of her strikes so that I didn't know what to expect next, or where. Soon my entire butt was stinging, and I was moaning at each slap, half in pain and half in arousal.

My cock was hard, and dripping – it had been three days since my last orgasm, and this time had included the erotic humiliation of my lingerie shopping trip. Mistress laughed. "Somebody wants to fuck, don't they?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress."

"Then beg for it."

I tried to inject every tiny bit of needing and wanting into my voice as I begged. I told her how sexy she was, and how badly my cock wanted to be inside her. I said I'd do anything she wanted, just to fuck her, and she laughed, telling me the obvious truth that I'd do anything she wanted anyway. But in the end she unlocked my cuffs and lay on the bed. When I had rolled on a condom and just entered her, Mistress changed the rules.

"Look at the clock, sex-toy. It's five past. You have to stay inside me, fucking me, for twenty minutes. Then you may beg to cum."

I moaned softly, then remembered my manners. "Yes, Mistress." I began slowly moving in and out of her, varying my strokes, stopping to soak in her when I felt myself getting too close. She, of course, made life as difficult as she could. She moaned at the deep strokes, her body rising to meet mine. Her nails scratched down my back, and her legs wrapped around me. I dared a quick look at the clock. Just five minutes had passed. Already, I could cum at any stroke. Fuck.

I continued, torn between wanting to slow down and make the twenty minutes, and wanting to fuck Mistress hard and fast, the way she liked it. She seemed to like this, though, and was moaning harder now, sweating slightly. I knelt between her legs, remaining inside her, and began stroking her clit in time to each stroke. At the sixteen minute mark, she threw her head back and moaned loudly, pushing her body onto my cock, cumming hard. It was so hot to watch. I lost count of the number of times I nearly fell over the edge with her, but I managed to refrain. Just.

Twenty. At last. "Please, Mistress? May I cum?" There was no need to emphasise the urgency in my voice this time. She laughed softly. "Of course you may cum, sex-toy. Tomorrow. Pull out of me this instant."

My breath caught in disbelief. No! But, of course, I had no choice. I slowly drew my cock out from inside her and removed the condom. My face was red, my butt stinging, my body shaking, my cock so hard and sensitive. Mistress was a bitch, and I loved it.