Mistress, Why Not?

Story Info
How I started to understand power games.
1.1k words
4.36
18.1k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always been quite the proper girl, doing what I was told was right. Some called me a goody-goody and that was all right by me.

I studied hard in college and made it into my chosen profession. I earned my sucess by working hard.

I am pleasant looking, not stunning, but okay. I find boys difficult. I like them, but I want to be pure, and, well, don't want to do things that just aren't right.

I want to talk about things that enhance our lives and they want just to kiss and do other things. I like a good kiss, and some of those other things will just have to wait.

I feel like the boys are so big and powerful. It is scary. I am just a bit over five foot tall, so I needed to find a way to protect myself.

In my psychology classes, they talked about male and female dynamics. So I did some research. I clicked on my computer and when I typed in male female dynamics, I found a lot of information on power exchange.

Whoa boy, it was interesting. Have you ever looked at those sites. I never squirmed in my seat so much!

I like the idea of being in control. I am smart. And it helps me feel secure.

This boy, John, had been calling me. He is big and powerful, but nice. I think he is so cute, too! He did seem to have a lot of girls that liked him and that bothered me. He did seem like some of those boys I read about on the sites that liked to be controlled.

So, I thought it would be fun to try something.

He called and asked if he could take me to a dinner and a show. I smiled to myself and said okay, if I pick the place and drove. I think it bothered him a little that I wanted to drive, but I was flirty and he agreed.

I bought one of those chastity devices they had online that adjusted to sizes. I was so nervous buying the thing, my hands became sweaty. I must say it appealed to me though. They make them clear and rather cute. I looked at the lock and it looked noisy so I got another one.

The night of the date I made myself up a little sexy and wore my black dress and 2 inch heels (that is high for me and anything higher makes my feet sore) I think of myself as classy, so I wore a rather professional perfume and I like clear nail polish.

So I go and pick up John. He is dressed nice, but no tie. I tell him to go and get a nice tie for me. He does that well. And I tell him we need to go.

He wants to give me a kiss. I smile, put my finger lightly on his lips, and say "Not now."

We go the car and he opens his door. Boys are not gentlemen anymore! I say,

"John, you haven't opened my door." I a somewhat stern voice. I have to say I had to force that sternness out. And I am clutching my purse because of what I had put in it. I am so nervous about that. He does come and open the door for me like a gentleman, so I feel he is being compliant. He mutters, "I am sorry, Jill" so I know I will have to work on the attitude.

On the car ride, I still haven't told him where we are going and he hasn't asked, a good sign, I steer him into conversations about being gentlemanly, roles of men and women, motivation and pick his brain about those feeling.

He seems to want to please me and wishes he had more motivation. He wants to be a knight for his lady. He wants to care for and love her, I like that. He said he wants to be strong but could be directed by his lady. So I was falling for John.

I had to be strong.

I told him that I had been treated by boys badly in the past and I had control issues. I really liked him but I like to lead the relationship. I asked him if he liked me a lot and wanted to be more serious. As I drove I did let the fingers of my one hand stroke the backside of his hand and could see he was aroused.

He didn't mind if I led, he said. He kind of liked my taking charge on this date even. He understood how women have to protect themselves and was sorry that I wasn't treated well before. He said he liked me a lot too and would like to get more serious too.

And then he moved his hand onto my thigh. So I gently took his hand and put it back and continued to stroke it.

We arrived at the cafe' and I told the hostess that I had reservations for us in that quiet booth. I told her it was going to be a special night for us. I had John take my coat but I kept my purse. I held his hand when he got back and directed him to the table.

We had a booth and I sat first and then he sat down, that was good.

I stroked his leg and asked, is there any food you don't like. He said he liked most everything but liver and spinach. We both laughed.

I stroked his thigh through his pants to keep him a little excited. He wanted to stroke my leg, but I whispered to him, "Remember, I would like to lead..."

And he was good and stopped.

The waiter came and I ordered for both of us. John should have something healthy. John seemed a little surprised and not sure what to do, but didn't say anything.

So, after the waiter left, I started talking and told him that I need a commitment, a sign from him that I can trust him, that he is serious about me. I told him how disappointed I was with boys in the past.

So I went into my purse and pulled out the paper bag with the device inside, discreetly of course, keeping the keys.

I finally gave him a tender kiss

"John, darling, go to the bathroom, open the bag. If you want to be serious with me, you will know what to do."

He looked puzzled, but headed for the bathroom to see what was in the bag.

The waiter came and presented our two glasses of wine and I started to sip, nervously sip.