Misty Mountain Hump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brodosist
brodosist
1,564 Followers

'It's OK, Shelly, it's just normal brother sister stuff. Listen: let's today start a brand new relationship. Here in the peace and beauty of our little clearing. Naked, free, and alone in our own little world.' I found her hand and held it. It was trembling slightly. I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. I felt her breast press against my side and my cock began to stir. I lay back on the blanket and sighed as Shelly turned and looked down at me, all sweet and innocent, as if she were lost and awaiting instructions. 'Did I really get you that turned on? Do you think I'm a sexy girl?' she asked.

'Shelly, didn't you see absolute proof just a second ago? What more proof do you need?' She glanced at my cock and quickly looked back into my eyes, ashamed. 'It's OK, Shelly, you can look at my penis. I want us to be completely open from now on. Go ahead if you want to.' She looked back at my slowly hardening dick as she spoke.

'It's so beautiful...' she whispered.

'Touch it, if you want to. Go ahead.' She looked down at me, wide eyed and disbeleiving.

'You want me to...Can I? Is it OK?'

'It's more than OK, Shelly! I mean it...I feel so close to you...Our relationship just reached a new level, you know? We can do anything we want. We're totally free now. Whatever happens here today will be our little secret, just for the two of us; a private bond that only we two will share. Go, ahead, Shelly. Touch it. Make it hard again. Don't you want to touch it?'

'Hhhhhhh...Yes. I do...' She nervously reached out and put her hand on the length of my shaft. She smiled at the first touch of the slowly tightening skin. She slowly slid her palm over the entire length of my cock. 'God, Steven, it's...I've never seen a cock this big...' It was almost fully erect now; Shelly tried to get her fingers around the shaft; her hand was just barely big enough. She marveled.

'Go ahead, that's it; up and down...Yeah...oh, Shelly, that feels so nice....Ahhhhh.' She was gently stroking my cock from the bottom of the shaft up to the head. Her fabulous rack was swinging slightly to and fro as she massaged my dick. I reached up and ran my hand over her back. After stroking her back in long, light strokes, I pushed her lightly towards me, brining those big, beautiful boobs just inches from my face. I could hear her breathing becoming a bit more harsh; she knew what was coming next. I moved my head forward and took a nipple into my mouth with a big wet kiss. I bit the tip ever-so-lightly, and continued to kiss and lick her nipple and the area around it. 'Ohhhhhhhh, Steven.....Hhhhhhhhhh...' She tightened her grip on my cock and jerked a bit harder. I ran my hand back down to her ass and began stroking there.

When I thought the time was right, I said 'You can do anything you want to, Shelly. Anything at all. I'm here for you. This is so beautiful.' I laid it on thick. Soon, while my head was still buried in my sister's generous cleavage, she moved her body further down and I felt her soft, moist lips and tongue running over the length of my hard-on. 'Ohhhhhhh, Shelly...Oh, god....That's so beautiful...Put it in your mouth, Shelly...Oh, Oh..Mmmmmmmm.' My sister was sucking my cock. I looked down at her and watched her eagerly devouring my dick; she was really working hard and loving it. It was the noisiest blow job I had ever recieved. She loved being told what to do. The warm midday sun shone down on her ass and pussy as she gave me head. Her moist cunt glistened in the sunlight. I needed to eat it. I knew making her come would be another lesson in humility for her. I reached over and grabbed her leg and moved her over me, bringing her pussy directly over my head. She sucked my cock like a madwoman, now; eager to be eaten. I reached up and grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and pulled her pussy down to my waiting mouth. She was soaked. Her hot pussy was delicious. I began licking and kissing her cunt lips, clit and asshole and she had to pull her head up off of my massive cock occaisionally to moan and groan and catch her breath. I focused more on her clit and worked it furiously with my tongue. I could feel her big, soft jugs bouncing around on my stomach. I must have been getting somewhere, because her hips were gyrating on my face erratically and she was grinding her pussy into my mouth and tongue. She was going to come any second.

Suddenly I stopped. She continued sucking for a bit, and tried to push her cunt down into my face, but I held her back and waited. 'You want some more Shelly? Hm? Tell me Shelly, what do you want?' She stopped sucking. I could hear her trying to catch her breath, her chest was heaving.

I could barely understand her. 'Don't stop...Oh, Steven, make me cum keep going please?!!' She tried to look back at me but I just stared straight up at her gaping pussy lips.

'I'll make you come. But first I want you to beg me; talk dirty to me.'

'Please, Steven, lick me some more!' she pleaded. 'Eat my pussy some more!'

I reached up and gave her snatch a good long lick, lingering at her hard clit. 'Not bad...you can do better.'

She quickly licked and kissed the head of my cock. 'Mmmm. Steven, I love sucking on your big fat cock...Mmmmm...please eat me while I suck it...Mmmmmm...eat my cunt...my hot wet little cunt! Mmmmmm, baby...please?'

'Very good! You're a dirty girl aren't you? You like talking that way do me don't you?' A few more long, slow licks and a little nibbling on her clit. 'Yes. A very dirty girl, sucking your brother's cock! Tell me how dirty you are.' I sucked her little pink knob into my mouth and tongued it rapidly.

'Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhh, Steven, yes I'm a bad girl a very bad BAD GIRL...I love to hmmmm...SUCK my brother's big hard COCK while he... nnhhhh...eats my WET CUNT...mmmm, yeah, lick it there...right there...Lick my pussy, baby...OH!! YES!! OH!!!' Shelly came like a tornado just then; shaking and wailing for a full 30 seconds, completely out of control.

She fell in a spent heap and lay on top of me, panting. Her soaking wet pussy was on my chest, inches away from my face. Her luscious tits were squashed against the area just above my groin. Shelly held my cock and aimed it straight up into the sky; she was stroking it again and kissing my balls. 'That was fucking great, dirty girl. But we're not done yet...'

'What? Tell me what to do, Steven! I'll do anything! Anything! Just tell me!' There was an air of desperation in her voice that I really enjoyed. 'Mmmm..I want it in me...Please? Please?' She began licking up and down my dick like a lolipop. "Lmmnnn, mmmmyumm.'

'Listen to me. We're going to go down onto the grass. We're going to get to know each other even better. You're going to do whatever I say. Right?' She nodded in agreement, never taking her eyes off my schlong as she licked it. 'Right?' I wanted to hear it.

'Right! Anything!' She was completely under my control now. I was about to fuck my beautiful sister.

Shelly got up and helped me stand. She waited for my next instruction. 'Hold my cock. Don't let it go. And don't hurt me! If you hurt me we're leaving. Be very careful. Let's go.' Shelly gripped her hand gently around my penis. I grabbed the blanket and we moved toward the edge of the rock; she struggled a bit as she walked beside me, holding my semi-hard package. We climbed down the rocks, her going first backward, making sure not to let go. We walked to the tall grass and stood on the blanket facing each other. 'Good girl. Kneel down. Now. Hold my cock up and lick my balls. SLOWLY. Good. Mmmmm. Kiss them. Good. Keep licking. Don't jerk me off!!' Shelly looked up at me, frightened. 'Just hold it there and keep licking. Very good. Ahhhhh. OK. Put my cock into your mouth.' She started to give me head, moving bobbing head up and down. 'NO! No! Just keep it in your mouth and keep still. Put your hands down by your sides.' She blinked up at me again, wondering if she were following my directions correctly. I looked down at her; she was totally subservient, kneeling there unmoving with the head of my semi-erect dick in her mouth. She was my slave. I stood there silently for about 2 minutes, testing her obedience. She didn't move a muscle.

'Good girl. Very good, Shelly. Now lay down in the grass.' She obeyed. She looked absolutely wonderful spalyed out in the grass under the warm sun, her fantastic body in a beautiful natural setting. As she lay waiting, I noticed a smile on her face that I had never seen on her before; a happy, contented, glowing smile. She was transformed. I was teaching her an important lesson: This was who she really was. This was what she really wanted.

'Show me what a dirty girl you are.' I watched to see how she'd respond. She started slowly sliding her hands all over her body; lifting one leg, feeling along the length of it, then the other, caressing her tits and inner thighs, eyes closed. 'That's not dirty, Shelly. Show me dirty.' Her hands shot back to her boobs and she began pinching and squeezing and pulling on her huge nipples. ‘Yeah. Show me what a little slut you are.’ One hand found its way to her puss and her legs spread as far as they would go. She began feeling around the outside of her cunt, along the lips and over the mound. 'More,' I said, looking down in awe of this beautiful creature writhing in the grass. 'Show me your cunt, dirty girl. Show your brother your cunt.' Shelly spread the lips of her pussy with fingers from both hands; she was literally dripping wet. Her hips were moving as she spread her lips open and I could see the trail of pussy juice that ran down to her little brown butthole and into the grass. 'What's that, Shelly? Is that your clit? Show your brother what that does, you dirty fucking slut.' Shelly began rubbing the top of her lips slowly in a circular motion with the four fingers of her right hand. 'Yeah, you like that, don't you? Put a finger inside. Ooooooh, yeah, good. You like putting on a dirty show for your brother, don't you, bad girl?' Shelly was finger-fucking herself with her other hand and frantically nodding in agreement. 'Can you come for me that way, Shelly? Yeah?' More nodding...I stood over her head and knelt down so my dick, still semi-erect, and balls were inches from her face. 'Come again, bad girl. After you come, I might let you play with your new toy...would you like that?' I began stroking my dick right next to her face as she looked on. 'You want to ply with your new toy some more, dirty girl?' Her masturbating was building to a fever pitch; a low moan began to build as she saw the first drops of pre-cum appear at the head of my now fully erect dick. Two fingers in now, and she was seconds away again...

'STOP!!' I shouted. Shelly looked up terrified. Panting and sweating, she looked on the verge of tears. 'You want this in you? Want my cock?'

'Mmmm Hmmmm! Mmmm Hmmmm!' she begged.

'Get up and turn over; on all 4's. Right. Show me that pussy. Yeah...What do you want, Shelly?'

She bent around to look me in the eye. She was crying, tears ran down her cheeks. 'I want your cock! Your dick! Please! I need it!' Her pleading was music to my ears.

I placed the tip of my cock up against her asshole. 'Hmmm...not today.' I moved it down to the opening of her vagina. 'There, you go, you bad girl. Your brother's big fat cock.' I reached up and grabbed a fistfull of hair and pulled her head back. 'You ready, Shelly?'

She replied, 'Yes, yes..fuck me now...give it to me! Please!' through gritted teeth.

I plunged in. I shot straight to the top with the first stroke. I felt her wetness ooze out around her lips, soaking my ball bag. 'AAAAaaahhhh!' Shelly yelled. 'Oowwww! Ohh! God!' I felt bigger, harder, longer that I ever felt before as my stiff dick slid into my sister's pussy. I started sliding it in and out, faster and faster, every once in a while giving a not-so-gentle tug on Shelly's hair. Her giant boobs bounced uncontrollably as I pounded her from behind. She just seemed to get wetter and wetter; her cunt was warm slippery heaven. 'It's so good! It's so good! Ahhhhh! Oh! It's so FUCKING good!' Shelly was clearly having the time of her life. Every so often I'd smack her ass with my open hand, leaving a red mark; her bucking against me seemed to intensify with every slap. She was fucking me back just as hard as I was fucking her. I reached around and grabbed those luscious mounds and squeezed. She bent upwards and I began kissing her neck and shoulder as we fucked. I whispered into her ear, 'Bad girl. Dirty girl. Fucking your own brother! You want me to stop?'

'NO! Please! Please!'

' Are you sure, you bad girl? Isn't fucking you own brother really bad? Maybe we should stop...'

NO! PLEASE! DON'T STOP FUCKING ME!!' She started wailing loudly and I could feel the semen building up to the breaking point inside me. We came together, an explosion of heat, sweat, semen and screams. I pulled out and shot wads of thick, hot cum onto her ass and back. While she lay there in the grass quivering, I rammed my dick back in and threw in a few more strokes, eliciting a shreik of joy from my sister. Her vagina squeezed every last drop of cum from my cock. We crashed back into the grass, catching our breath.

'God the was fantastic,' Shelly managed. 'I never dreamed it could be that way.'

'This is a beautiful thing...' I said. 'What do you think?'

'Oh, yes. Definately.' Shelly said. 'I don't think I could live without that beautiful cock now that I've had it in me...'

'Don't worry about that.' I said. 'Our new relationship is only beginning...'

brodosist
brodosist
1,564 Followers
12