Misunderstanding

Story Info
She misunderstood what her husband said.
1.4k words
3.3
114.2k
15
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim smiled across the bed at Marilyn.

"We should not be doing this!" Marilyn asserted.

"I know, but I don't want to stop."

"Me neither!" Marilyn added softly.

Marilyn shook her head. Her long, coal black hair covered most of her face. "What would our spouses think if they knew?" she said as she stretched her long slender body out onto the bed.

"I don't know, but what they don't know won't hurt them," Jim said lustily. "Or us!" he added.

Marilyn lay down on the bed, he huge tits standing firm and ridged from her chest. She spread her legs and put her feet flat on the bed, offering him a clear view of her jet-black hair covered pussy. "Fuck me!" she said flatly.

Jim smiled as released his pants and let them fall to the floor. His thick, long cock protruded from the cotton under shorts menacingly.

"You are huge. Please hurry and put that monster where it belongs."

Jim slipped between her legs. His cock brushed the dark triangle of her hidden pussy.

"Please hurry. I cannot wait for you to fill me with your manhood!"

She groaned in pleasure when his cock head slipped into her. Their bodies slammed together. She screamed in delight as they fucked. Her screams echoed in the room as they continued to fuck in and out, with complete abandon. The slapping of his balls against her bare ass reverberated loudly when he fucked her hard and fast. She locked her legs around his bare body and trembled her first orgasm.

He smiled down at her. He began to fuck her slowly, driving each thrust deep inside of her soft, hot cunt until he exploded into the velvety inner body of her demanding cunt.

She groaned loudly when she felt his hot cum spew into her, filling her with his sperm. She smiled up at him. "That is so good!" she exclaimed.

"Yes!" he said. He began to fuck her again, this time with long, slow thrusts.

Her body quaked under him. "What a wonderful feeling! Don't ever stop fucking me," she said trembling under his deliberate fucking.

Jim watched between them as he pushed his thick cock in. Her cunt lips disappeared only to reappear when he withdrew. She began to raise her ass from the bed to meet his long thrusts, shouting her excitement when he came again, filling her cunt to overflowing.

They began to sweat. The drops of their excitement wet the bed on which they continued to fuck.

Again, she locked her legs around him and pulled him deep inside of her hot cunt. Her body shook the bed. Her huge tits slapped against his hairy chest. "Awgggg!" she shouted as she had the hardest orgasm of her life.

Jim felt another load boiling in his balls. He grunted loudly as it ripped down the length of his cock and shot deep inside of her lovely body.

They began to fuck again, Marilyn meeting him in the air as he continued to drive his thick cock deep inside of her. Their bodies rose and fell. Marilyn talked unintelligibly. Jim continued to fuck her until she groaned another orgasm.

They were fucking in a sea of sweat and cum when he began to slow and gently pull his cock from her red, hot cunt lips.

She felt his cock slip from her body. "What a wonderful fuck!" she said unabashed.

They rolled from the soaked bed.

Jim smiled at her as they dressed. "I guess that will teach our spouses to cheat on us!"

Marilyn laughed. "I am so glad that we evened the score, so to speak," she said with a giggle. "Any time you want to fuck again, just let me know!"

Jim laughed. "Just give me a few moments to rest," he said with a grin.

They walked hand in hand down the hall and into the family room where their spouses were watching TV.

"What are you so happy about," Dawn, Jim's wife, asked offhandedly, brushing her long, blonde hair from her face.

"They look as if they just finished a marathon run," Sam, Marilyn's husband, said without taking his eyes from the TV.

"We just about did," Marilyn said, winking at Jim.

"We just finished a marathon fuck," Jim said flatly.

Sam looked up from the TV. "Yea! And I just screwed Marilyn Monroe," he quipped.

Jim and Marilyn laughed.

Dawn chuckled softly. The movie they were watching was the "Seven Year Itch," staring Marilyn Monroe. "I suppose next, you will think we believed you when you said you had a marathon fuck," she said grinning.

"NO!" Jim and Marilyn said in unison.

The four watched the finish of the movie.

"Now, really. What were you two doing during the movie," Sam asked again.

"You would not believe us if we told you," Jim and Marilyn said with a grin.

Chapter 2--The reason for "getting even."

It had all started when Jim and Dawn were discussing Sam being such a good neighbor. Sam had helped them rebuild the garage door that Dawn had carelessly backed into.

"We ought to pay him something for his work," Dawn had said.

"Fuck him. Give him ten bucks," Jim had said flippantly.

It was only a few days later, when Jim came home from work and noticed Sam's tools on the front step.

Jim entered the house and shouted for Dawn.

"In here!" came her reply from the bedroom

Jim stopped short at the door of the bedroom.

Dawn waved from the bed. She smiled and returned to what she was doing.

Jim gasped at the sight before him.

Sam was fucking Dawn with long, hard thrusts.

He was between her outspread legs, his bare ass bobbing up and down like a jackhammer. Dawn was grunting and groaning with each stroke. "Oh yessss," she hissed as Sam pummeled into her rapidly.

The fact that Jim had caught them fucking seemed to be mundane. They continued to fuck and both were shouting and groaning their excitement.

"Oh yes! That feels so good, "Dawn said breathlessly. "Don't stop!"

"I'm cumming," Sam shouted. His stokes becoming labored and slower.

Dawn wrapped her long legs around him and held him in her. "Wait for me!" she begged as he slowed. His cock slipped in and out of her blonde covered pussy.

Jim watched his wife being fucked with disbelief. Sam was ramming his cock in and out of Jim's wife, seemingly unconcerned that Jim was watching. Dawn smiled at her husband and groaned. "I am Cumming too!" she shouted.

Jim stood in the doorway, stunned at the sight and the evident lack of concern from the two being caught fucking each other. He was dumbfounded as Sam nonchalantly rolled from Dawn, his cock dripping from the orgasm that had just shook him.

Dawn smiled at Jim. "Thank you Jim!" she said. "I really enjoyed it."

Jim stood in stunned silence as Sam cleaned his cock with the bed sheet and quickly dressed. "Thanks for suggesting this," he said as he passed Jim on the way out. "You are a great friend!" Sam shouted over his shoulder.

Jim shook his head in disbelief. "What in hell is going on?" Jim asked Dawn while she slowly pulled her clothes on, her pussy dripping mingled cum.

Dawn smiled. "I was just giving him his payment for helping with the garage door," she said matter of factly.

Jim shook his head in disbelief. "You are fucking him for his pay?" he asked uncertainly.

"It was your Idea," Dawn replied.

"What?"

"When I asked you what I should give him for helping, you said quite plainly, fuck him, give him ten fucks."

Jim could not help but laugh. "I said, fuck him, as an emphatic remark. Give him ten bucks, as in dollars."

"Oops!" Dawn said. "But I still owe him seven fucks!"

"You have already fucked him three times?" Jim asked.

"Yes," she replied with a huge smile. "And we have enjoyed every one of them. Thank you for suggesting it."

Jim shook his head in disbelief. "Either she still misunderstood or she just enjoys his cock," Jim thought.

"Since this is your idea, I hope you would not mind if I give him the same thing for fixing the front screen door!" Marla said with a smile.

"What about his wife?" Jim asked indignantly.

"Fuck her!" ----Suddenly Dawn understood what Jim had explained.

"I guess I could give him ten dollars besides fucking him," she admitted, smiling at her thoughts.

Jim doubled up in laughter.

What could a man say?

When Jim informed Marilyn of the whole misunderstanding, they decided that getting even was the best solution. Ultimately they believed that they had gotten the best deal in the long run, but then that is in the eye of the beholder.