Mitzi Ch. 01

Story Info
She finds BBC pleasure.
6.8k words
4.66
107.1k
120

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,224 Followers

It all started one day at the mall after leaving my friends. I was running late so I used the parking garage, which was not done by the cool kids. After leaving my friends to go home I was molested in the garage.

My friends and I didn't bother to change from our cheerleading uniforms before going either. Besides, we enjoyed teasing all the boys when we walked around in those tiny red skirts and tight tops. The male population all ogled our very feminine frames.

Being only eighteen, at 5'8" with a 36c-26-36 figure weighing 135 pounds, with long shiny brunette hair and baby blue eyes, I could get just about any male to do anything for me. I was perfect, the cream of the crop.

I am no angel though, and certainly no virgin. I like to fuck. My current boyfriend and I fucked every chance we got. Being well aware of all the sexually transmitted diseases out there, I insisted my beau always wear a condom, so he did.

A few minutes after I was fucked unconscious, I awakened from my blackout to the sound of a car driving off. I was still foggy and confused, so I climbed off the hood of my car, blankly grabbing my purse and smoothed my skirt, and climbed into my car.

I would have been safe, had I not remembered. But here was where my mind betrayed me... I had not realized there was a piece of paper in my hand until I was in the car. Unfolding the paper I read the note with a number at the bottom:

if you want to hook up again, call me.

I remembered then. This thug just molested me in a parking garage. My boyfriend was no slouch in bed, sporting a nine inch cock and was eager to use it. But once the thug started pinching and rolling my nipples my will power faded. Slowly I relented and started to become aroused as he manipulated and twisted my nipples expertly. When he turned and kissed me I was all his. It was not until I unzipped his pants and got my first look at his large black phallus. It had to be a foot long, and like the rest of this black stallion absolutely perfect. He stood tall at about 6'6" and around 250 pounds of hard muscle.

Wrapping my hand around his cock my fingers would not touch. I licked up the precum drooling from the bulbous head. It was salty, sweet, and so very masculine. He forced the entire thing down my throat, and I loved the control he had over me. When he finally stuck that monster into my pussy I went into outer space begging him to fuck me.

I sat there confused about what I should do. Should I go to the police and report a rape? I felt conflicted placing my hand on my abdomen. I felt my pussy start to leak down my ass. I brought my hand down to my pussy and ran my finger through the wetness. I scooped his semen up with a finger and looked at it. It hung there thick and creamy. I licked the jism from my fingers, not even thinking about the potential consequence of his dark DNA putting me in the family way. My boyfriend always used a condom after all, so there was no need for me to be on birth control.

My pussy started heating up after tasting the thug's semen. My thoughts of reporting it to the police evaporated. Instead I grabbed my cell phone and entered his number. Not knowing his name, I identified him with the tag 'Thug'.

I started my car and headed for home. Absent mindedly I had my hand in my crotch the whole trip home, pushing his African seeds back into my pale unprotected pussy. When I got home I dropped the shopping bag I had picked up for my mother on the table and ran down to my basement bedroom.

Since I had not showered after practice and was now oozing some stranger's cum, I decided to bathe. I filled the tub with hot water as I stripped my cheerleading uniform. Being in such a fog then, I had not realized the thug stole my lacy bikini panties.

I turned off the water and was about to step into the tub when my cell phone rang, "Oh hey Kev. What's up?"

I leaned against my sink, "No I just got home from the mall. I was out with the girls."

Semen started tickling my thighs, oozing out of me as I spoke with my boyfriend, "Ummm, not tonight. It's late and we have school tomorrow."

I rubbed the still-warm spend between my thighs, "Okay see you tomorrow. Love you. Bye."

There was only a month to graduation and the parties were already starting. Every weekend from now until graduation would be filled with all sorts of different parties.

I climbed into the tub and soaked in the hot water, easing me into a relaxing state of mind. My hand toyed with my pussy, thinking about the dark stranger that had fucked me just an hour earlier. I was nearing an orgasm when I was startled by a knock on the bathroom door.

"Mitzi is everything all right?" It was my mom.

Jumping up, "Yeah Mom I'm fine. Why?"

"You don't usually get home this late on a school night. Did something happen?"

"Oh, the team and I just lost track of time at the mall. Sorry about that..."

"Probably ogling the boys there," she snickered, "See you in the morning. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Mom. I love you."

"I love you too sweetie."

I lay back in the tub until the water had cooled off, thankful I had done a little shopping at least. All it would take was one look at me to know I'd been up to more than just shopping that evening. I got out and dried off. I put on my robe and went to lay on my bed. Looking at my clock I had not realized it was after 10:30.

I was still so horny after playing with myself in the tub I shrugged off my robe and retrieved my phone. I fell back onto the bed and scrolled my contact list, stopping on Thug. Looking at the name I started playing with my tender vagina. I looked at the number for about five minutes, seeing him pushing me against the hood and grunting in my ear. I imagined and played until I had an orgasm I had to bite back, thrusting my hips up as my body shook uncontrollably.

Recovering from the climax breathing heavily I hit send. Two rings was all it took before a dark voice replied.

"Yo, what up sweetness?"

I was still panting heavily, "How'd you know it was me?"

"I memorized your name and address slut," he said with an evil tone.

"Where'd you get that?"

"From your license," he said, "Took you long enough to call."

"How'd you know I would?"

"I can always tell a slut when I see one."

"I'm not a slut."

"Sure acted like one, begging me to fuck your posh white pussy right there on your ride."

"Oh my God! I did, didn't I?"

"You sure did, just as I knew you would. Can't wait for us to meet up again."

"I have a boyfriend, I can't see you again."

"Then why'd you call?"

"I, uhh... I don't know," I said meekly.

"Where are you?"

"In bed, why?"

"You're calling me while in bed. What are you wearing?"

"I'm not wearing anything. I just got out of the bath."

"So you want to fuck me again," He said. His deep dark voice had me in a trance, to tell him everything he wanted to know.

"Yes, I do..." I admitted, "But I don't know when, or where."

"Where's your bedroom?"

"In the basement."

"And your parents room?"

"On the top floor..." My stomach flipped. Was he really going to...?

"How about we meet there tomorrow night?"

"I'm going out with my boyfriend."

"What time do your parents go to bed?"

"Around eleven."

"Here's what you do: Leave the basement door unlocked and I'll be over when I get there."

"Tonight?" I asked desperately.

"I didn't say that," he said, "Might as well unlock it now. Be prepared and all that shit."

I pulled my robe on, leaving it open I walked to the basement door. "Okay, okay... Listen," holding my phone to the lock I clicked it open.

"Now what?" I whispered.

"Get back in bed, and wait."

"Before I agree to that, will you bring condoms? I don't want to catch a disease or anything..." I said it seriously, but the thug just laughed like it was a joke.

"Girl, would you leave a wrapper on a candy bar while eating it?"

"No, why?"

"Then there's your answer. I'm clean, and I ain't putting no wrapper on this chocolate bar."

"Ummm, well, can I have my panties back at least?"

"My ho's don't wear panties."

I don't know what was happening, but nobody had ever called me a slut or a ho before. For some reason, coming from this dark stranger in his deep almost scary voice, it excited me.

"Okay," I murmured. I dropped my robe and climbed under the covers, "I've done as you wanted. I'm naked in bed, waiting for you."

"See you when I see you slut," he said and hung up.

I sighed and looked at my clock. It was now 11:15. I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep. My pussy wouldn't let me. I could not sleep as I fantasized about fucking my ebony stud again.

I placed my hand on my vagina and found it warm and sticky from my excitement. I played with my little pink pearl for what seemed like forever. I did not want to climax without him, so when I got close I stopped and ran two fingers into my dripping snatch.

I had not paid attention to the time until I heard my bedroom door creak open. I pulled the covers tight to my chin looking at the clock that read 12:30 A.M. The basement and my room were dark except for the moonlight creeping through the windows. I saw a tall dark figure standing in my door.

The door closed silently before my thug spoke, "Turn on the light."

Reaching for the bedside lamp my covers slid off my breasts. I hardly noticed. I turned on the light, "What are you doing here? I have school in the morning."

"Playing that way, huh?" He gave me an evil leer with his dark almond-shaped eyes. They fell on my bared breasts, and a broad smile crossed his lips. His shiny white teeth grinned in display, "I'm just checking to be sure my new slut can follow orders."

My baby-blue eyes fixated on his as he made his way to my bed, "I can follow orders."

He pulled his T-shirt over his head, "Show me then."

I tossed the covers to the side for him as his shirt dropped to my floor. Unconsciously my knees came up and my legs spread wantonly as he leered over my young body before stopping at my sex. Seeing my brunette landing strip and glistening nether lips he stroked himself through his shorts, "Slick and dripping already... A true slut that likes to fuck. This is my lucky day."

I blushed with embarrassment and excitement, "Yes... it is."

He returned his dark gaze to my blue eyes, "You know what you want. So get started, ho."

I slid out of bed and knelt in front of him. Reaching to pull down the running shorts he wore, I was still amazed that a man could have a cock as big as his. When it came into view the head was glistening with precum. My dainty white hand wrapped around the dark shaft. I could feel his heart beat as the veins pulsed in my grasp. I leaned forward to lick up the sweet, salty nectar. It was like an aphrodisiac, and I opened my mouth to take the mushroomed head in. Sucking this ebony god's nectar from his loins it leaked onto my tongue.

I started bobbing my head on his black lance when he grabbed my ears. He was gentle but insistent while he face fucked me. I was able to suppress my gag reflex as he stretched my throat out, and finally after a few minutes his dark curly pubic hair tickled my nose. He eased his grip on my ears while I bobbed faster in order to please him I was working him hard, drool escaping my mouth and rolling down my chin, soaking my breasts in my enthusiasm.

I worked this thug's black phallus for about five minutes before he pulled me up by my hair. Tossing me on to my bed I landed with my knees up and legs spread. My baby blue eyes shone with lust and stared into his dark sinister eyes. He knew I was his.

He dove between my thighs and attacked my pale pussy with his tongue. My hips bucked when his tongue made contact with my clit. An orgasm snuck up on me, and in that moment I grabbed his head and held it tight to my cunt, "Oh fuck! Eat me,I'm Cummmming!"

My body convulsed in orgasm as bright colors burst behind my eyes like the Forth of July. He kissed his way up my stomach to my breast as my body trembled with the aftershocks. With him sucking on my left breast, my hands grabbed his head and held him tight.

He released my breast before kissing me. I kissed him back, a man who wasn't my boyfriend – or white. My mouth opened so his tongue could meet mine. Tasting my juices on his tongue I kissed back as good as I got.

It was then that I felt his dark cock press against my pussy. He flexed his cock, slapping my nether lips and making me jump. He broke the kiss and pushed himself up on his strong arms. My hands naturally felt up his pectorals as a sinister smile crossed his lips, "Put it in, slut."

I obeyed. I reached between our bodies and grabbed his African spear, running the head of his cock around my pussy to lubricate the already drooling head. Looking between our bodies I marveled at the large purple head of his cock. Aligning it with my pussy entrance I watched the monstrous head part my nether lips as I groaned, "Ohhh my god... Fuck me please."

He sank half his ebony shaft into my honey pot first stroke, and laughed as I howled with pent-up pleasure, "Damn! You like the African black snake, don't you?"

I thrust my hips to meet his stokes as he started sawing in and out, "Yesssss."

It took a few minutes of his thrusting and my bucking before I felt his balls slap my ass and his mushroomed head hit my cervix, "No white girl has ever taken the whole foot long before."

"You're so deeeeeeep, god! Fuck me," I groaned. Daring to look down, I saw his cock inside me, so big it stretched out my flat tummy nearly all the way to my belly button. I nearly came at the sight, "Oh god! Fuck me!"

He fucked me like the stallion he was for about twenty minutes. His large black cock head rubbed my G-spot as he pulled out and drove back in to batter my cervix. I had several intense orgasms that had my mind seeing shooting stars.

Unconsciously my legs wrapped around his waist and my heels spurred his ass, urging him to have his way with me. It was not long after another orgasm that I felt his cock expand. I started bucking wildly underneath this ebony god and his magic wand.

I had a moment of clarity when he grunted, "I'm going to ruin your white pussy when I cum deep inside you. Going to fill your cunt with my black baby seed."

My eyes shot open, "PULL OUT! I'm not on the pill!"

He smiled that evil smile and stopped, "If I pull out, I'll never fuck you again."

It felt like a motionless hour, but in reality it was more like seconds. I craved the risk of this copulation, all of it. He being black, me being white. A stranger cumming inside my bare body. A possible pregnancy. All these thoughts shot through my mind. My fear gave way to need, and I broke.

"Cum in me. Please."

"Your boyfriend ever cum in your cunt?"

"No..." Shaking my head, "He wears a condom. Always."

"Sissy," He started moving again, "This cunt only gets to taste black meat bare. You might just earn the number one ho ranking."

I felt elated when he said I could earn the number one ho spot, and so turned on. He drove in one last time as the entrance to my cervix bloomed like a flower to invite his African sperm into my Caucasian womb. The first rope of his jizz spewed forth, warming my belly. My pussy instantly craved the feeling of his molten sperm warming my insides. Several ropes jetted deep inside my body, no doubt hitting their marks easily. Yet when the pulsing of his African weapon stopped, my greedy pussy milked every last potent drop into me.

Three more times that night his African warriors filled my pale pussy, the thought of birth control long forgotten. Feeling his African semen warming my belly with every rope he ejaculated into my tender womb it did not matter that he could impregnate me.

He left about an hour before my family would get up to start the day. Before he left he lifted my ass and placed one of my pillows under it. I lay there, completely exhausted and fucked, with the millions of African sperm swimming around inside me in search of my defenseless white egg.

With my hand resting on my lower abdomen, I had time to think about what had happened to me. This man, this thug had taken me against my will in that parking garage. Sort of... In his brazen confidence he left a note telling me to call if I wanted another black fucking, and in my horniness I did. Now here I was lying in bed with my ass on a pillow so his potent black sperm would stay in my pale unprotected womb. And I wanted it to stay there.

When my alarm finally went off I got up to take a shower. When I reached the tub I felt his African semen start to leak down my thighs. Turning on the hot water I turned to check myself out in the mirror, feeling undeniably sexy from the feeling. I jumped back however, seeing the large purple hickey he left behind on my left breast.

I climbed into the shower and quickly washed my hair and body before dressing for school. I left my pussy alone. Wrapped in a towel I went to my dresser to choose my clothes for the day. I could not believe how much semen was oozing down my thighs by the time I got to my dresser.

I decided to put a tampon in to ease if not stop the flow completely. I choose a pair of black denim shorts with a black T-shirt, and underneath I choose a pink satiny bra with lace trim. Finding the matching bikini panties I remembered him telling me his ho's don't wear panties and tossed them back.

I ran a finger through the spunk on my thighs, and the taste set my pussy afire once again. I wiped down my thighs before getting dressed. I finished prepping for school, blow-drying my hair and pulling it into a pony tail. Stuffing a clean cheerleading uniform in my school bag with a pair of red spandex shorts for practice I waited until the last minute before leaving for school.

The morning seemed to drag on and on. I was so tired, having only gotten an hour of sleep that night. I sat through classes in a daze, not hearing a single word. By lunch time I was ready to call it a day. I went to the girl's room and removed the tampon, finding it had caught most of the thug's semen by then. Checking the announcement board before going outside, I found out practice had been cancelled.

I met up with Kevin outside. He smiled and kissed me, "Hey Mitzi. I'll pick you up at 8:00."

"Sounds great..." I yawned, "Um, where are we going?"

"There are a couple parties I want to check out."

"Where?"

"Greg's and then Stacie's."

"I think I'm going to blow off afternoon classes and go home."

"You okay?"

"Yeah I started studying hard last night," Anatomy, I thought to myself, "And anyway the time got away from me. So I'm just tired."

"What about practice?"

"It was cancelled, thank god."

"Well, I guess it's you're lucky day then," Kevin kissed me goodbye, "Get some sleep then, okay? Love you."

"I love you too," I bowed my head and headed for my car.

I unlocked my car and tossed my purse in. Kevin had no clue that his dear girlfriend had been oozing another man's cum until just a few minute before he kissed me. I felt dirty. Starting the car my cell phone began vibrating in my back pocket. Pulling it out I saw I had a text from the thug.

"Where you going?"

"Home," I replied.

Just then a van pulled up next to my car. I could not see the driver.

"Get in, slut," was his reply.

The side door slid open and I did not question the order. I shut off my car and looked around before jumping out of my car into the back of the van. There were no windows in the back of the van. Rather the back was decked out with carpeted floors and dim lighting, a single captain's chair, and a water bed.

My thug sat in the captain's chair facing the side door. His pants were off and he was stroking his ebony member. Seeing the precum leaking down his shaft I immediately leaned forward to lick it off. He let out a small groan when my tongue touch it, "Slut, you follow your instructions today?"

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,224 Followers
12