Mitzi Dupree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gobula
gobula
185 Followers

Her juices, and his pre-cum ran down her leg, their sweat and saliva spattered on the desk. "Oh fuck me!" she moaned.

"I am gonna cum bitch, yeah where do you want it?"

The thought of him filling her cavity with his hot infected goo, totally thrilled her, but she had to be smarter than that- she knew it, she could not bring home some thug's disease to her husband... not that he would ever have sex with her... "On me not in me, on me spray it on me!"

"Maybe next time!" he grunted and pulled her hips back on him. Inside his dick began to thrash around as it unleashed deep inside. The hot spray brought her to orgasm and she wriggled under his pressure.

"No!" she gasped, "Don't cum in me!" it was already too late, she was panting in a panic, "Don't cum in me!"

He gripped one hand around her neck and brought her back up to him, still keeping his dick as it convulsed, inside her pussy. He locked his lips around hers as she turned back to kiss him. His hand squeezed around her throat: "You like that hot black juice don't you?"

His chapped and dry lips made her face and lips red from the rawness and his forceful kisses left her swollen, "Yes." she confessed breaking free for some air, "I have to have it." she pleaded.

He moved his hips again, pushing his weakening member into her further, more juices squirted. She couldn't believe how much cum the man had. It began to run down her leg and puddle on the desk top below.

"We ain't done yet." he pulled his dick out and thrust it back into her. Though it wasn't hard any longer it was still long and thick, she was stretched now and it slid in and out easily enough until it began to get rigid again.

Mitzi moaned as some sensation began to return, she had been numb.

"You are my little fuck slut now ain't you- you white bitch?"

On the floor her cell phone began to ring. The song, "One way or another" came on and she knew it was her husband calling from the house. She looked down over the desk from it and saw that it was opened, but she could not reach it to answer, even if she wanted to.

"Is that your man?" Ace asked as he slammed his now hard dick into her pussy.

"Yes." she gasped, sweat ran down her face, her hair was soaked, she could feel his infections spreading from her womb out into her body, why didn't he wear a condom- why did she let any of this happen?

He slammed his dick into her again after backing it out to the head. "No, your wrong bitch- I am your man and now you have to learn that!" he spit on her back side and rubbed her anus with his thick meaty fingers.

"No." she tried to scoot forward on the desk but with a hand on her shoulder he kept her in place and with his dick moving as it was, she didn't want to get away- she was trapped by his rhythmic pushes and the lumpy texture of his thick long cock.

"Say you want me to fuck you."

She moaned, "I want you to fuck me."

"Say you want my big black dick."

"I want your big black dick."

"Say you want my nigger dick, say you want nigger babies."

"I want them I want it all!"

"Do you want me to fuck your ass?"

"No." she gasped.

"Wrong answer." he spit on his hand to lube up her ass some more then drove his dick like a piston into her pussy until she was screaming for him to stop, then not to stop.

In a swift move, Ace withdrew his dick from her cunt and pushed it into her ass. It was tight, and he complained to her calling her a dirty white skank for having such a tight ass, "You uptight bitch!" he grunted.

She screamed but was mesmerized by how much cum was pouring out of her pussy, the desk was a mess, papers on the floor pencils and pens everywhere and cum stains like rainfall, continued.

Before she knew it he was working his huge cock in and out of her ass. She tried to relax, to enjoy it, but it was painful. "OH!" she cried, "Stop it OH it hurts."

"Life is pain bitch." he said, "But this is the best way." he shoved his dick all the way as deep as it would go with a grunt, "For my semen to mix with your blood... yeah you like that don't you bitch?"

The thought took her for a moment his infected semen, her butt... things weren't supposed to go up there... she gasped with the pain and the excitement of just how dirty the act was, "Oh yes." she cooed. "Fuck me, oh fuck my ass!" she grimaced the pain and pushed back on his long hard pole.

He laughed, "You are such a dirty little slut!" Ace set his motion gripping her shoulders and squeezing her ass as he drove his long thick member deep and deeper into her ass then out and back in again. (SLAP SLOP, SLAP SLOP!) her braw was too restraining and she tore it off as he continued to hump her. She groaned, she moaned, her legs bucked in the pain and her tits flopped forward and backward.

"OH fuck my ass, yes oh!"

"Say fuck my ass you nigger!" he gripped her tight and began to fuck her faster than before.

"Oh ah ooh fuck my ass you nigger that's it fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck my ass you nigger oh!"

He complied with devilish precision and drilled her back side until he began to twitch again, but this time he grabbed the base of his own dick and squeezed, only allowing a little of his hot sperm up into her anal cavity. He backed out and ordered her to turn around.

She did, and when she did she found that she was staring directly at his long thick dirty penis. "What does he want me to do with that?" she thought.

"Open your mouth ho!" he said putting his free hand on the back of her head and pulling her forward.

Her neck stiffened to resist, but again the filthiness of the act had her so aroused that she was helpless against her desire. She put the fight to the side and opened her mouth, engulfing his large dick with her mouth. It smelled like warn pussy and stinky ass. She knew that some of the ass was hers but he had been with some skanks- hell he'd probably been with men too for all she knew- the thought completely held her in a frantic passion and without further coercion she bolstered her head along the length of his long dick, licking up all the filth. He loosed his grip and flooded her mouth, when she least expected it and was forced to back off of him as she gagged.

Cum continued to spray, on her face, her neck, her tits her thighs in four long hot blasts, some got in her hair and covered her left eye. He gripped her face and pulled it back to his dick in time for her to swallow the last of his goo. "You naughty fucking whore!" he gasped, "Now suck me clean."

She complied, pushing her head down the length of his shaft, the thick salty and robust flavor of funk filled her nostrils and a fishy smell came from his pubic hairs. She knew the scent was not hers as she was clean, but there was a strong odor of skank that came from his groin area- she wondered when the last time was that he bathed, obviously not since Gretchen or Tianna had been riding him. The thought of him banging some hooker and then her did not repulse her surprisingly, she got a thrill out of it. That she was tasting not only her own pussy and ass on him but perhaps half of Cocoa city or Florida for that matter, turned her on. She began to hammer her head up and down his dick, sucking it and nibbling on it- cleaning every inch, swallowing his salty resin and sucking him until the ass and funky pussy taste was gone and only that of her saliva remained.

The entire time he was calling her a naughty whore and a dirty white fuck slut.

She loved it.

When she was finished, he was hard again.

"Sorry bitch, cant let this go can we?" he pushed her back on to the desk, this time on her back with her legs up in the air. She put them on his wide shoulders and he entered her with relative ease.

Now she could really feel and see when he drove himself into her- his head caused a slight mound on her flat stomach. She felt it with her hands. "Oh fuck me." she gasped.

"Yes." he grunted and held on to her ankles with one hand and with the other he groped her tits. "Oh damn white girl you fuck good!" he grunted and began to slap her buttocks and thighs with his thighs, "(SLAP. SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP!)

This third effort took longer than the first two combined. His sweat fell on her as he humped her vigorously, the phone rang a couple of times she fantasized about how worried her husband might be- and what she would say to him when he asked what she'd been doing. The cell phone was ringing when she felt Ace stiffen up again and begin to twitch. "Oh bitch yeah, yeah, yeah!" he grunted.

Hot cum shot deep up into her a few short blasts, then Ace pulled out and masturbated on her belly, to her surprise the long hot jet blasts reached her tits, her neck and then filled her navel after spattering on much of her belly. "Wow!" she gasped, "You're a bull!"

She lay they for a moment with her legs up in the air, before letting them fall to the floor.

He wiped at his sweat, "Yeah, and your a little mud shark now..."

She was unfamiliar with the term and just agreed. Sitting up took effort, she wasn't as young as she used to be and she had never in all her life been fucked so hard. Though she was in excellent shape for her age, she'd been worked raw. She tried to straiten her panties but they had been torn and hung loose on one side. She would have to find the pearls and the silver buckle tomorrow. Or not. She shrugged the thought off- Marvin never noticed them anyway.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Ace said as pulled up his pants and left the office. She thought about that. She had invited him back... should she wear thongs tomorrow? She looked after him, over her shoulder and then realized that the curtains to the office had not been closed and with the lights on, anyone outside by the pool or the cookout picnic area grills would have seen EVERYTHING that happened. She jumped to her feet and fetched her long skirt and blouse, "OH Shit!" her shoes were already on, but she could not find her braw, "Damnation!" she gasped. Nervously she went out the front door to peek into the darkness, there were some kids by the pool and some men by the grill. Her heart sank, Did they see?

She locked the doors and tried to put herself in order.

On the drive home, Ace's icky goo continued to ooze out of her. She put a towel under her so not to stain the leather seat in her Lexus. Her hands were shaking still as she wrestled with the keys and the lock to her house. Trembling, and with numb legs, she entered her house. Soft music played and Marvin was waiting for her, "I got your phone call dear." he smiled at her.

"Uh... what?" she struggled to gain her thoughts.

Marvin was standing by the back patio, a bottle of wine in his hands and a towel around himself, nothing else.

"Marvin what are you doing?" she asked shocked when she saw him dressed so. His belly was a little larger than before and gray hairs covered his chest and shoulders.

He grinned, "I am going to fuck you." he blushed at his own words, "That was what you said for me to do on the message..."

She could not figure out what he was talking about, but opted to go along with him, maybe she could figure it out later. "Good."

"Such a risky thing to do- I didn't know you could be so naughty." he sighed, "Come here, I took some Viagra- I figured we could jump in the hot tub so you wouldn't have to shower first, dig it?" he winked.

He was a charming older man, but he could wring the romance out of anything. She was relieved this time, however and took his hand and allowed herself to be pulled to the porch.

There, under the moonlight she stripped away her ripped clothes and panties quickly, while he was climbing into the spa and then she followed him in. Mindful to gulp some wine before kissing him. The last thing she wanted to do was let him catch her with another man's cock breath. His mouth was soft and his tongue nimble, unlike Ace's that was dry and forceful. She caressed her husbands stubble and kissed his neck. She drank wine, laughed in memory of her recent fuck in comparison to this "romantic" sojourn, and climbed on his lap. She fed him her nipples and directed his hard on into her pussy. The water bubbled around them and water swelled in and out of her womb as she rode him in the tub, adding it's own tingly sensation. "Oh Marvin!" she remembered his name, that was good... she tried not to think of the black hands that had pawed her earlier but then she found it aroused her and she began to think about the long black dick she had been sucking only an hour before her husband had kissed her. She took his mouth with hers as she pumped up and down his shaft.

It was not as big as Ace's but he was not small either and she was able to find an orgasm there, a sincere one, though it came about by her rich fantasies and recent memories of the adultery.

Finally he came, but he was still hard, "Thanks to the med's." she said with a whispered kiss and another glass of wine. She directed him into her back side. It was not the first time he had gone into her ass, but it was rare even when they were first together, she had never wanted to do it much before and he was pleasantly surprised that she'd offered it to him.

He took the hole easily enough and leaned her over the side of the tub so that her arms and breasts hung from the side. She propped her self up and looked back at him as he pumped himself into her (Thwack, slap, thwack, slap, slop, slap, slop, thwack, thwack, thwack, slap, slop, slap!) "Oh yes, uh fuck me." she moaned.

Her words drove him hard pressed to please her and he mounted her with resilience, sweating and huffing as he pumped away into her ass. He finally groaned and grunted and spilled his hot seed up in her bum.

She turned and kissed him as his still erect penis stayed locked in her butt. "You can keep going, if you want." she said.

Again he was taken back, but since he still had the erection, and she'd offered- he took another sip of wine, still with his dick in her ass and returned to the fucking. She downed another glass herself as her breasts bounced before her with each push and shove that he gave.

By 4 am he'd cum 3 more times, each time in her ass. She loved it. She wanted Ace's cum in her pussy and her husbands in her ass. She was slightly disappointed that the hot tub may have washed away what remained of Ace in her, but she'd enjoyed the thorough thrashing she'd received from both the men and dreamed about the both of them fucking her at the same time.

"Yeah right." she thought, "That will happen."

The next day she found that her car reeked of a fishy funk odor and that it came from the towel. It was rank. She considered throwing it away but tossed it in the trunk for now, then rode to work with the windows down. She had selected a sky blue pair of lace thongs and matching braw under her ankle long skirt and open armed blouse. Her hair was up and her makeup she applied conservatively. She noticed that a nail had broken the night before and called to schedule an appointment at the mall during her lunch.

It wasn't until she pulled in that she remembered she had left the office in a slight disarray the night before, in fact she had trashed the desk... and her braw! she hadn't found it the night before. "Damnation." she saw that the maintenance man was in the office already.

She couldn't think of what lie to say, and just decided to go in and see what he knew or suspected.

"Hello ma'am." he greeted her with a smile and a cup of coffee. "Late night?"

She took the cup and noticing that the place was all cleaned up and her desk in order, took a seat, "Not really- why?"

He shrugged, "I had to make the coffee normally you pre-program it."

"Oh." she rapped her fingers on the desk nervously, "So what is on the agenda for today?"

"The housekeeper is on sight, I have her cleaning the laundry room now, she'd finished the office when I got here."

Relief passed quickly over her face, then came the apprehension of what the house keeper had cleaned up. She ran a hand over the smooth top of her desk, remembering the puddle of cum that had been there the night before.

The maintenance man went over what he'd planned on doing that day and after their short meeting went about doing it. He was a contracted handy man and she'd never had a problem with him but she was worried that he might call her husband as that was how she had hired him, they were golfing buddies or something. She sipped her coffee and saw the house keeper out the window by the picnic area, she paid her extra to help keep the grounds clean as well as the common areas. "Rose!" she called out the back door of the office to the house keeper.

"Yes mum?"

"Can you come here for a second." She watched the short Latino woman put down her supplies and wipe off her hands then come to the office. Language would be a barrier but, she had to know what she knew- or suspected.

The younger woman with thick black hair and naturally tanned skin came into the office wiping her forehead from the sweat of labor, "Yes mum?"

"Thank you for cleaning up in here today... um was it a mess?" she gestured with her hands around the desk area.

The woman blushed.

"Oh shit." Mitzi realized her culture was slipping away, "It was a mess?"

"Ce... I no tell no one mum." the housekeeper put her hand to heart and nodded, "I no tell no one." she repeated.

"Thank you." was all she could think about saying, "Thank you so much." she made an expression of relief and let her get back to her work.

The rest of the day was fairly quiet, the usual people who came around the office were no shows and she wondered if they had heard about or had seen what had happened and were perhaps angry or jealous that she hadn't screwed them... she considered it.

At close of business Ace arrived, but this time she'd already closed the curtains and been waiting- hoping he would come. She tried not to let it show on her face. "Yeah, yeah, hey bitch you still want to call the police on me?" he asked as he locked the door behind himself.

She laughed, "Maybe..."

He wore the same pants that he'd worn yesterday and the same shirt as well, there was a picture of Tupac crucified on it with guns around him. There was something different about Ace today though, he actually seemed a little nervous- maybe wired, was he high?

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"I didn't come for counseling bitch, get on your mother fucking knees ho!" he grabbed his crotch and came up to her, pushing her to the floor with one hand on her shoulders, the other remained at his crotch, gripping his dick.

She complied without further words and found herself face to face with his smelly pants. She carefully unzipped his fly and with her long fingers and manicured nails, retrieved his long purple, hot dick. His balls were furry and a little damp, a strong odor of sweat and funk came with them as she cupped their weight in one hand.

"Oh yeah bitch suck my fucking dick, yeah." Ace took a seat in a chair at the front of the desk while she sat on the floor before him.

Mitzi's long skirt bunched up to her hips as she squat down and took his purple dick in her mouth. It smelled like the towel had only with a little more fishy smell to it. She wondered if he had been with one of the tramps from the back of the property since last night, and was sure he had. She licked the sides of his dick and then planted her face in his lap to lick his balls, sucking down her own saliva and whatever funk came with it. With one hand she began to stroke him and with the other she played with her pussy, just a little, to see if she was wet for him or not, she was.

"Oh you fucking white whore!" he gasped, "Yeah take my dick, suck it, suck my balls too, aw yes both, both, put both in your mouth." he cupped his balls and exposed them for her to lick and suck on as he commanded.

gobula
gobula
185 Followers