Mitzi Dupree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gobula
gobula
185 Followers

She did it. His long curly black hairs tickled her nose and the odor of other women's stink filled her senses. She licked and sucked him for a while before he began to stiffen up.

Hi began to gyrate under her dick sucking. One had forced her head down on him and the other gripped the edge of the chair. "Oh, aw yow bitch uh!" he came in long squirts. The first of which shot down her throat and gagged her, coming back up and shooting out her nose. But he held her face deep down against himself, not letting her up as the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, consecutive loads unleashed into her mouth. She had to swallow, but she wanted to any way and so she did- gulping all of him down that she could.

When he let her up she wiped her nose and upper lip where the cum had shot out, with the back of her hand, and took to the business of cleaning off his dick again, and his balls as well.

"Oh you're a fucking whore, a little white nigger slut."

She finished cleaning him off and gripped his legs with her hands, "Now what?" she said with her eyes looking up at him.

He smiled at her, "I got something I need for your to do."

"Alright." she said, "What is it?"

"It's a little freaky, you might be too chicken shit."

"Try me." she said.

"OK." he stood up and pulled his pants up then went to the door, "Hey yo!" he called out and waved to someone.

When Mitzi realized that someone was coming, she stood up and pulled her skirt down, stepping away from the door with her arms crossed at her chest, a little nervous.

Four black men entered the office, "Oh damn she ain't no skank man she's a hot white lady." one of them said, another added, "An older like business woman, a rich white ho!"

Ace grinned, "So?" he held out his hand to them as he locked the door behind them.

"Yea- she's worth it." one of them pulled a plastic cigar case from his pocket and handed it to Ace.

Ace grinned and sat in her chair behind the desk, "Do what they tell you to do bitch."

Mitzi was in shock, what had just happened, what was going to happen? She rubbed her shoulders and stood in the middle of them like a dear in the headlights.

"You a fine looking bitch for being an old lady" one of them said as he reached out to her and rubbed her breasts, "They are firm and shit!"

"We gonna do this yo!" smiled another of the four men, "Oh shit dog we gonna do this!"

"Get on your knees bitch!" the largest of them finally spoke up and stepped over her with one leg on one side and the other on the other, he looked down at her as she complied. "Look up at me ho!" he rubbed his crotch in front of her face.

She arched back to look up, and had to lean back on her two hands, in the kneeling position to do so. The black men gathered closer, each rubbing their dicks through the pants. Behind them and to her right she saw Ace prepare a small glass cylinder and a lighter. Was he going to smoke drugs in her office? On her desk? The nerve!

"Look up bitch!" she heard, when Mitzi complied she saw that the big fellow had his 8 inch plus dick in his hand and was stroking it right over her head. "When I tell you to open your mouth you gonna do it and keep it open until we're all done, don't swallow until I tell you to."

"You gonna be a white cum dumpster!" the man to her left hooted.

"Open up!" the large man ordered. He'd jerked himself off fairly quickly by squeezing his balls and staring down at her large green eyes, "You so fine!" he grunted as he shot his load into her mouth. The first stream clipped her upper lip and her teeth then swung up into the roof of her mouth but the second and third hit center her tongue. The fourth dribbled on to her chin, spattered her forehead and then dropped it's final glob on her small boobs which shown through the top of her shirt. "Oh shit yeah!" he sighed and took a step back.

The second man gave no warning. She was stuck in the position of having her head back, her mouth open and her arms behind her for balance when warm spray caught her left eye and hooked her nose then splashed into her hair, neck and shirt. HE laughed, "You dumb fucking bitch thought I was gonna get your mouth."

"In your mouth!" grunted the smaller of the men, but his dick was over 9 inches in length and very thick. He shot a full load down into her waiting mouth. The last of it sprayed up to her nose.

Mitzi's mouth was full of these stranger's cum and she wondered how she had gotten herself in that way. She wondered what her husband would do if he found out. He would call her a whore. Was she a whore?

Before the last man dumped his load into her mouth the largest of the 4 men began to take pictures of her and them with his cell phone, "I am sending out an all call to my dogs yo!" he grinned, "This party ain't over until I say it is."

"Hey, she ain't for the world now!" Ace spoke up between lighting his pipe and holding his breath.

"Shut up Pac man!" said the smallest of the four, he was stroking his dick again right behind her and over head, "I am so gonna fuck you up bitch."

The 4th man came at that time. His load came strait at her and she gathered it with her tongue. The excess spilled down her chin and neck but she was able to keep herself from swallowing it.

"OK bitch!" the large man came in with his small phone camera, "Look at me... hold it... put your head back and gargle bitch!"

She tried to comply but when she attempted to gargle she spit out some, and some shot up her nose, she tried not to laugh.

"OK swallow it you fucking cum dumpster."

"She's a cum compactor!" the small one said.

Mitzi swallowed their cum with effort.

"NOW look at me bitch, look at me!" he held up the camera phone, "Show me your fucking mouth!"

She did, it was empty she swallowed it all.

"Tell the phone how much you like to swallow nigger's' seed."

"I love to." she smiled.

"Love to what?"

"I love the taste of your sperm."

"You are a rebellious little fuck but we're gonna take that out of you- before we're done you're gonna fes up to being the nigger cock crazed white cum dumpster whore and mud shark that you are."

"Get on all fours, like a dog bitch." the smallest of them said, he looked the youngest and wondered if he was old enough to be calling her the names that he was. He stroked his 9 inches in front of her, "Suck me grand ma!" he laughed.

She did not hesitate, but put her lips to his cock and began the long work of it. She sucked and licked him and licked and sucked him. Cupping his balls and then sucking on them as well, of the three she would later find out that his groin smelled the least. After she had him good and hard he moved behind her and another of the men took his place, cock in hand: "Suck it bitch!"

Mitzi felt the young man behind her pull her skirt up to her middle and then with his thumb he pulled her thong panties to the side, slowly inserting his long slobbered dick up her wet pussy. It went in with relative ease but it was long and thick and caused her slight discomfort as he drove it to the base. "Ah shit slut yea damn momma I am gonna tear you the fuck up!" he slapped her ass with his hand, "Fuck yea bitch!"

She gasped into the man's dick she was sucking, but her mouth was full and she could do nothing more than grunt along with the young man's effort as he began to hump her from behind.

The second dick that she sucked hard stepped back and ordered the young kid to lay on the floor and then ordered her to sit on top of him .

She saw where this was going and she was excited, nervous, but excited- never before in her life had she been double penetrated. With slight apprehension, Mitzi pulled her panties to the side and slid down the young man's long 9 inch pole. She relaxed and began to gyrate forward and back ward on it.

The large man continued to take pictures, sending the photos to his friends as he did so.

The thought of her husband or his friends getting a picture of her gang banging the four black men really turned her on and she moaned as she began to ride the young man's dick, taking more control over her fucking- for the moment.

The man who ordered them into that position climbed on her back side and squatted behind her, he spit on her ass and his fingers and used the saliva as lubricant. He slid his dick into her ass, slowly because she kept squeezing her anus shut on him. She didn't mean to, it was a natural reaction- but he pushed through and soon she was riding the kid while being pounded in the ass by the man.

She screamed from the pain and the pleasure and clawed at the carpet with her finely painted nails. "Oh yes that's it fuck me!" she gasped, "Fuck my ass!"

"Take it ho!" the man slapped her ass with his hand as he fucked her, leaving a rich red hand print. the sound of his balls slapping the young man's dick and their thighs coming together, along with the squishy noise of all that was happening filled the room.

The third man put Mitzi to work sucking his dick, sucking his balls, licking his pubic hairs, whatever he directed her to do - she did. She sucked him off so that he came in her throat and had to back out so that he could get some of it on her face for a picture. "You fucking whore I wanted to fuck you but now you done sucked me dry." he complained.

"She'll get you going again." the large man handed him the phone, "Take some pics of her sucking my cock."

Mitzi welcomed his dick with an open mouth and began to suck him strait to the base, taking all of him into her mouth and messaging his pole with her tongue until it became erect. "Oh you fuck slut!" he gasped.

She put a manicured hand on his fuzzy ass and brought him close to her face, so that she could suck his balls. The funky odor filled her nose as she licked and sucked him.

The young man held her up with his black hands on her breasts and continued to grind up into her, pushing his long dick way to the back of her womb, "Oh fuck yeah fuck!" he grunted.

(SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SQUISH, SLOP, SLAP!) the man fucking her ass continued to drive his length in and out of her, working her anus inside out.

The large man abruptly pulled away from her sucking him and wrapped one hand tightly around the base of his dick, "Oh I don't wanna cum yet." he said as he turned away and pulled at his own butt cheek with his free hand, "Hay man get a picture of her eating my ass!"

"Eat his ass bitch!" the guy with the camera ordered.

The large man backed his but up to her face.

Mitzi was horrified, but complied. She stuck her tongue out and licked at the back side of his smelly balls and circled up. Her nose passed over his smelly hole and then her tongue found it. The foul taste filled her senses but the vileness of the act consumed her and she launched into a licking and sucking frenzy on his ass. She used one of her hands to pull his other cheek apart and she dug her tongue into the man's pooper.

"Oh she's a brute bitch yo!" the man taking pictures began to whack off as he watched Mitzi perform.

At last the man fucking her ass came, and his orgasm set off the young man's in her pussy as their dicks spasm and unloaded hot blast after hot blast, she suffered her own orgasm and that is when the large man turned around and fired his load on her face and hair, and shoulders and finally in her mouth too. Each of the men brought their dicks to her mouth to lick clean and the final one with the pictures emptied his lead on her waiting tongue before being licked clean as well.

Crusty, funky and cum covered she gathered her self on the floor as the men all left.

She sat their for a moment and watched Ace who was sweating heavy and in his own world. "What was so big about the drugs?" she finally stopped shaking enough to stand in her heals and straitened her skirt, and shirt. The cum stains on her skin had dried but the ones in her hair and on her clothes were another matter.

Without word Ace stood to leave, "Where are you going?" she asked.

"I gotta get more of this shit."

"Well... don't you want to..."

"Yeah... um..." he eyed her... "Why don't you suck my dick like you did Tyrone."

She was taken back, "Tyrone?"

"The big guy..." he unbuckled his pants and grabbed his dick, "C'mon bitch I am not got that much time!"

She bent over and then got on her knees behind her desk with Ace, she sucked his dick and licked his balls then lifted his dick with her hand and sucked behind the balls, putting her head down between his legs, he squatted slightly for Herr to do this before turning around and pulling his ass cheeks apart, "Yeah now lick my ass bitch."

She complied, his ass was truly rank though and it took a while for her to get rid of the smell by sucking and licking the hole and along his ass crack. She did however, eventually over come it and she worked herself into a horny frenzy of sucking his hole and fucking it with her tongue until he finally came and jerked off on to her chair. "Oh uh yeah!" he sighed. "Now lick that shit up before it dries bitch."

Ace stepped aside, pulling up his pants and she began to lick up the mess he had left on her chair.

While she wasn't looking, Ace went through her purse and grabbed the loose money he found then left. When Mitzi went to leave for the night she knew her purse had been robbed but wasn't sure in the confusion who had done it. On her way home the cum on her dried completely and she thought about what she would tell her husband if he was awake... she hoped he wasn't.

gobula
gobula
185 Followers