Mix & Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first Ann didn't change positions; she just went back to massaging Sue's clit with her tongue. But when Sue started lunging with desire, Ann got off her knees and swung her body around until she was straddling Sue's face.

Then with a reminder to just do what comes naturally, Ann lowered her dripping pussy onto Sue's upturned face. Within seconds, Sue's mouth and nose were buried deep within the folds of Ann's fragrant snatch, sucking on the juicy cunt and erect clit while swirling her tongue into the warm, wet vagina.

At the touch of Sue's lips, Ann shouted, "Oh, shit!" and instinctive lunged forward, coming to rest on her friend's warm, waiting body. Quickly parting Sue's soaked pussy hairs, she began licking on and around the sensitive, swollen clit.

This time, when Sue started approaching a climax, Ann didn't move her tongue away. The sexual energy her lips and tongue had expertly built for so long had Sue's body hunching and writhing in unbridled lust. She was aware of nothing but Ann's tongue whipping her clit, and the juicy, delicious pussy wrapped around her face, and the warm salty liquid that flowed from it and kept refilling her mouth. Putting her arms around Ann's back, Sue tried to pull her even closer as she drove her tongue deeper and deeper into the girl's throbbing pussy.

Suddenly, Ann's body tensed, her cunt suddenly contracted and the flow of pussy juice turned into a flood. Moments later, Sue felt a lighting bolt hit her own cunt as a gut wrenching climax struck and she lost all control.

Both women were twisting and bucking and holding on to one another for support. Wave after wave of passion swept over Sue as she ground her convulsing pussy up into Ann's face. Try as she might, Sue was unable to swallow the entire torrent of hot, pussy juice streaming out of Ann's cunt. Her face, neck, shoulders, and hair were soon soaked in warm, savory liquid.

It seemed like a long time, a deliciously long time, before the last waves of passion passed through their bodies. Finally, they separated with Ann turning around to lay next to Sue.

"That was in-fucking-credible," was the only thing Ann could say, Sue just nodded her head. That climax had been unreal, but it hadn't completely quieted her tingling body's longings.

Sex with Ann was good, even great, but it never seemed to give her the satisfaction that a man could deliver. It came as a startling self-revelation that the man she wanted more than any other, was Jessie. She glanced over at Ann, and noticed she and Jessie were staring at one another.

Their expressions made it obvious her own desire for Jessie would have to wait. It was time for the two cousins to make love, to commit incest, and by that act join she and Kirk as relatives who had placed love before that ancient taboo.

But in the meantime, if Jessie was unavailable, her brother was a more than adequate substitute. And he was standing next to the bed, offering her a drink.

Propping herself up on an elbow, Sue took the drink from Kirk and finished about half with a single swallow. After handing it back, she finished taking of her damp, wrinkled dress and tossed it on the floor. Then she fell back on the bed and looked up at him with half closed eyes. "Kirk, let's do it again, right now."

With a smile, Kirk finished the drink, sat down the glass, and crawled on top of Sue's flushed body. Kissing her lightly on the lips, he moved his cock into position and with one mighty lunge, slammed it up to the hilt in her wet, slick pussy.

It wasn't long before Sue felt the mattress sink beside her. Looking over, she saw Jessie moving in between Ann's legs and then, in one continuous motion, drive his dark, marvelous dick into her juicy cunt.

Ann responded by tossing her head from side to side and wrapping her arms around Jessie. During a brief lull, she opened her eyes and noticed Sue looking at her. She winked and laid her right leg over Sue's left. Sue smiled at the unexpected, intimate gesture.

With growing excitement they continued to watch as the two men, their lovers and relatives, sealed this act of joint incest by furiously slamming hard, demanding pricks deep into their own wet and very willing cunts.

Sue was the first to come. It was a hard, short, intense climax that left her breathless and spent. Kirk, who was on his knees between her outstretched legs, sensed she was worn out. Carefully removing his still erect cock, he moved over and lay on his side between her and the edge of the bed.

Jessie was the next to come, emitting an animal-like groan as he made one last violet thrust into Ann's body. After a brief stillness, he sighed and rolled off, wedging his sweat slick body between the two well-fucked women.

From the happy but totally exhausted look on Jessie's face, it was clear that, like Sue, he was done for the time being. But Ann seemed ready for more. And the hard white cock laying across Sue's thigh, aimed directly at her, was vivid evidence Kirk was both ready and capable of more.

Kirk looked across his sister's plump, pink tipped breasts, past his friend's lean, black torso to Ann. She'd turned on her side facing the rest of her bedmates, thrown a leg over Jessie's thighs, and was openly staring at his waiting dick still damp from Sue's pussy.

She finally shifted her gaze to Jessie, exchanged a quick glance with him and nodded her head. After another brief glimpse at the long, thick dick awaiting her, she looked at Kirk and motioned for him to come over.

Getting up, he headed around the foot of the bed while Jessie gracefully slid over Sue and settled down into Kirk's old spot. Instead of immediately climbing on top when he reached Ann, Kirk knelt on the floor, leaned over, and gave her a long, gentle kiss. He then slowly kissed his way down her neck until he reached her small, firm breasts. Taking his time, he kissed and licked each one, then nibbled on both dark, hard nipples before gently sucking on first one, then the other.

After licking his way back up, he pressed his lips against Ann's and their mouth's fused in a long, deep, passionate kiss. When their lips finally parted, Ann began urging him into bed.

Slowly, carefully, he moved into position. His big, powerful frame looked massive as it hovered over her tiny, supple body. He was over a foot taller and at least a hundred pounds heavier than Ann. But the look of excitement in her eyes and the eagerness her body displayed, made it clear she was impatient to feel every pound, every inch of that body.

She reached out and wrapped her hand around Kirk's stiff, ivory colored prick. Together, they guided the pink, swollen cockhead into position between the brown lips guarding the entrance to her dripping pussy.

Slowly, ever so slowly, Kirk began to slide into her hot, slick cunt. He kept his fingers at the point of attack, pushing aside the dark, wiry pussy hairs so he could flick her clit while his thick cock glided in deeper and deeper.

Finally, he removed his hand and with one hard push, buried the full length of his dick deep into Ann's stretched pussy. At first, he remained still, listening to her soft moans and savoring the feel of Ann's tight, clutching vaginal walls. Then he slowly withdrew until only the head remained inside her cunt. He paused, before once again driving back into her waiting snatch.

They began fucking, but at an almost leisurely pace. It was as if both had all the time in the world and wanted to enjoy every sensation produced by each thrust.

Somehow, tiny Ann managed to wrap her legs around Kirk. With her lover penned securely on and in her body, she slid her hands up and down his broad, damp back and urged him on.

Kirk responded by hammering into her with deep, hard, deliberate strokes. The pace quickly increased as the two lovers became a single lovemaking unit. Ann unwrapped her legs, put her feet back on the bed, and began bucking her hips up each time he lunged down, trying to get more of him inside her body.

Her movement spurred Kirk into making even faster, more violent thrusts. Sweat was pouring off his face as he concentrated on this incredible fuck. As his climax approached, her put his hands behind Ann's knees, lifted her legs and spread them wide, giving his powerful hips an unrestricted shot at her tender, throbbing cunt.

Sue was only inches away, nestled in Jessie's lean, hard arms. They watched as Ann's face contorted with pain and pleasure the first time Kirk drove into her in their new position. But the sensation seemed to set something off inside her and she began to hunch and twist under the continuous assault.

"Oh, shit! Oh, fucking, shit! Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah! Oh, God, yes!"

Ann speech became a babble of passion when her climax hit. She wrapped her arms around Kirk's neck as her body first shivered, then arched up in ecstasy, and finally began to shake uncontrollably.

The erotic intensity of Ann's orgasm quickly pushed Kirk toward one of his own. Letting out a growl, he began making his final deep thrusts into her still quivering body. With a loud grunt, he slammed into her one more time, burying his cock deep inside her tight, hot pussy.

They were like statues, ridged and tense, frozen in place by passion. The only motion was inside Ann's body, where Kirk's hard, pulsing cock was spurting glob after glob of his semen into her snug, clutching pussy.

Emitting a long, contented sigh, Ann finally relaxed and fell back on the bed. Kirk leaned over and gave her a long, tender kiss before carefully dismounting and helping her move over beside Sue. Only then did he lay down and wrap her in his arms.

They all quickly slipped into a deep, exhausted sleep, each of them wrapped in their new lover's arms. During the middle of the night, Sue woke. In the dim light cast by a small, reading lamp, she could see her tiny, brown friend and her big, blonde brother entwined in each other's arms. Studying their peaceful, contended faces, she sensed something special was happening between the two of them.

And she wondered if the same might be true for she and Jessie. Making love with her brother had been both exhilarating and healing and if she had her way, they'd always be there for each other in that way. But Kirk was her brother and while they'd made passionate, uninhibited love, and she hoped they'd do it many more times; he could never really be her man.

But that wasn't the case when it came to the lean, intense man lying beside her with his dark, wiry arm resting possessively across her pale body. In just one day, he'd become very special to her. The thought gave her a warm glow and she gently kissed his cheek. He responded by pulling her closer and covering her long, bare legs with one of his own. She smiled at the unconscious gesture. Who knew, maybe he felt the same way about her.

THE END

--

Your vote and feedback will be appreciated. RF