Mixed Blessings Ch. 08

Story Info
Laslie leaves to meet Talianna, but what's the real reason?
5.9k words
4.75
12.9k
1

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

Mixed Blessings Ch. 8 By Deathlynx

This is the eighth chapter in a series. Although it can be read on it's own, parts of the story may make more sense when read in order. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy.

Their security deposit was gone. Alicia knew from the splintered remains of the headboard. Her hands continued to try to clutch and grip at the shattered remains as the pain seemed to consume her. Each new spike blossomed from her core and spread outward to every inch of her body. Laslie crushed harder into her and the pain continued to grow. She gritted her teeth until she felt his hips press against her butt.

She buried her face in the mattress to keep him from seeing the tears. With the last thrust, it felt as if Laslie had jammed a sword straight up her, to slice open her internal organs. Sure, she didn't need them, but why should it still hurt like hell. Laslie collapsed backwards and fell out of her. Alicia thought she succeeded, as she hid the sound of the half sob, half sigh, that escaped as the pain eased slightly.

She had to be doing something wrong. There had to be a way to make this position work for the two of them. She had never known him to be as excited as when she allowed doggy style. She had given in two days ago, when she realized he needed it so much that he would go elsewhere for it. She couldn't be truly submissive to him any other way, she was simply too strong. When his tip hit her lips from behind, every time it sapped her strength.

All she needed to do was find a way to twist her body in order to allow him his full length without feeling like he split her open. Alicia had tried to move her hips one way or the other, tried to roll them up or down. She had even tried to hold her body in every position; from face flat on the bed to virtually upright. Every time, Laslie grunted in annoyance and shifted. Unfortunately that always discovered an even more painful combination for her and more pleasurable one for him.

She now had plenty of experience to draw upon. The moment she had mentioned lifting the restriction Laslie had started to grow. It seemed like every bit of free time the two had, that he wasn't rebuilding his endurance, sleeping or eating, he took Alicia up on the open-ended invitation. She knew she wasn't injured from the use, Dhase were much to strongly built for that, but she swore she could feel it any time she didn't lay flat on her stomach. And that was a position she now dreaded, for it seemed to incite him more quickly. The sight of her tiny butt, raised slightly by the comfortable pillow placed under her hips, enticed him. It reminded him of what was free for the taking.

Worst of all, Alicia had been unable to feed for the last two days. Typically their auras would blend and merge as the two made love, and the extra energy built and released by the intimate act spilled into her. Even after he had learned to shut her away, block her empathy from reading his emotions, she could still feed from him. Now, the pain barred even that. Oh, it would be a long time before she lost enough energy even to be reduced to Sidhe strength and speed, but years of this would certainly cause problems. Fortunately, she didn't expect years. Laslie was simply exerting his newfound freedom. She had promised him desert whenever he wanted and he ate it up like a kid. Soon he would tire of it and they would go back to normal, with Alicia only having to suffer through this occasionally, as the mood struck him.

Alicia had been fighting so hard to keep herself quiet that she hadn't even noticed Laslie's cell phone had rung. He was mumbling something into it, but she was too distracted by the feel of his cum beginning to seep out of her. That brought about the realization that her legs, stomach, butt and even back were caked in his dried semen. Although he usually pressed himself as deep as possible to release, a number of times he had jerked out and used his hand to continue to cover her until he ran dry.

Alicia leaned backwards, lifted herself back to all fours, in order to crawl off the bed and get to the shower. She collapsed forward as three large fingers jammed into her, his fourth found the puckered muscles even he found painful. This, at least felt a little good. Or maybe just not bad, as the past two days had. Then his fingers spread her to her limit, and beyond, and she cried out. "Go get a shower babe. Soak yourself real good. Maybe that'll loosen you up some. Then it shouldn't hurt so much." Alicia doubted that. She barely felt his width, through the searing pain at the tip.

All of his fingers disappeared and she collapsed to a boneless mass of flesh on the bed. His fingers, now covered in his own juices, pressed against her mouth. Dutifully, Alicia cleaned them for him. She felt him shift on the bed and felt his member press at her opening again. She couldn't even bring herself to tense. Rather than wearing out, he actually seemed to be getting quicker between sessions. He pushed inside slightly. Her muscles quivered at the intrusion, but she couldn't even determine whether it was anticipation, agony or simply reflex.

He pulled out once more, but she waited for the hard thrust and scorched nerves. All she felt was a slap on her exposed butt. The hit was far harder than he should have been capable of, but he had probably enhanced his strength. He did that during sex too. It allowed him to hold her in the exact position he wanted. Even then she should have been able to overpower him, if not for the distraction of the pain. "I've got to go out. I think I have a lead on someone who has elemental armor."

He tossed on a pair of boxers, his tight pants, a loose button up and a silver tie. By the door he scooped up the only room key ~a clear message that Alicia shouldn't need to go out~ and a handful of the prepaid credit cards she had withdrawn for him. He now carried around a small fortune. He quickly grabbed the keys and patted himself down in inspection. "Phone! Toss me the phone babe? It's on the bed next to you."

Alicia's head lolled the other direction and spotted it. She grabbed it and rolled onto her side. As she readied to throw the device carefully to him, she accidentally keyed *69. She recognized the number that flashed across the screen. She made sure the call was canceled before she tossed it, all in one fluid motion. He caught it and blew a kiss, but all the while his eyes were locked on her groin.

She scrambled for a quick shower. Unfortunately, her sore body refused to respond accordingly. She did need it before she went out. She stretched out her extended hearing and knew when the jeep pulled away from the motel. She staggered to the bathroom and managed to turn on the water before her tired body gave out. She sat on the floor for a few minutes as the water ran. Finally she heaved herself into the tub, closed the curtain and set it to shower.

Alicia began to struggle with all of the stains on her. She began to fear it would take too long. There was simply too much, but every time she had been able to build up enough will to make the effort of taking a shower, he had been there. She turned off the shower in disgust, still about half covered by the remains of Laslie's enjoyment, and toweled herself off. After, she quickly dressed in matching underwear, a long, flowing, skirt and a loose blouse of thick material.

Alicia knew the initial direction of the jeep by the sounds when it exited the parking lot. She was too sore to run at full speed, and he was long gone. She definitely needed to rest some, and soon. But first she had to follow Laslie. She felt incredibly guilty for it, so much so that she almost stopped and turned back at numerous points. She told herself that if he hadn't taken the only key, she could have gone back with impunity. But since he would find her sitting outside anyway, he would assume she had followed. She knew that, truthfully, she couldn't bring herself not to.

She needed to prove to herself that now that he got what he needed with her, nothing would happen when he met up with Talianna. She was just there to sell him an artifact, or information towards one. With his comment, she thought the latter more likely.

Alicia just wished she had been able to concentrate hard enough to be able to hear what they had said on the phone. At least then she would know where she ran. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laslie was in absolute heaven. Alicia had given herself over to him completely. The thought alone sent another pulse of blood rushing to his loins. She was the perfect lover for him. She could struggle, but once a little pain was applied, her body no longer afforded her enough strength to overcome him. He could do whatever he wanted to her, and nothing would damage her permanently. He could discover new positions and new little torments indefinitely with her.

Unfortunately, she was beginning to submit a little too quickly and too thoroughly. Talianna called at just the right time, in Laslie's opinion.Alicia will get something of a rest, hopefully enough to rebuild a little of the fight in her. I get my elemental armor, and Talianna gets to experience some of the new tricks I've picked up. We all win. He whistled tunelessly as he drove on towards the meet and contemplated what the Sidhe woman would wear on this visit.

He didn't have long to find out as he'd set up the meet for a restaurant right down the road. He was hungry. After all, he'd certainly been getting his exercise. Alicia didn't, strictly speaking, need to eat, so he didn't worry too much about ordering to go. Likely he'd have a little bit left of a number of things, perfect for bringing home to the sensualist Dhase.

The jeep pulled smoothly into the parking lot. Within a minute, with a liberal application of Alicia's wealth, he was headed to a booth table. Laslie had scouted the place, as he always did, to find out if it would be too uncomfortable for a Sidhe to bear. He had to admit the slightest discomfort, possibly steel somewhere in the construction, but it wasn't bad enough to blacklist the place. A mutt probably wouldn't sense it at all. More than likely, however, it would prevent Talianna from simply popping in or out of the location.World-walkers tended to be even more susceptible to being surrounded by iron and steel than most Sidhe. She could carry a steel sword, possibly even two, and still cross between worlds, but any more would hamper her.

The waiter came, and he ordered an appetizer for two, an iced tea in a beer mug, two additional empty mugs, and a bottle of whiskey. When the drinks arrived, he quickly split the tea into two mugs and topped them both off with whiskey. The third mug he filled for Talianna. Sidhe were much more resilient to poisons and toxins, so wine was worthless, and the whiskey, sipped, would get her pleasantly tipsy. With everything ready, he sat back and nursed his drink until she arrived.

Many heads turned when Talianna walked through the door. Laslie noted, with some amusement, that some of the lust filled glances came from women he had assumed were the wives of the men they were with. He couldn't blame a single one of them. She wore a sleeveless, single piece, red, satin dress. While the color could have been a disaster with her deep purple eyes, it was cut just above the level of her areola, with only two spaghetti straps that lead up to join behind her neck.

Talianna spotted Laslie, glared at him, but turned around to thank the maitre-di. The back remained open all the way down to her butt. The fabric sunk in slightly as she moved, to reveal that her cheeks parted less than an inch below. The formal dress suited the establishment even better than his own outfit, then again, women's outfits had always been far more diverse than men's.

Laslie enjoyed the view tremendously as Talianna turned back towards the table. It was clear she hadn't simply borrowed a dress for the occasion. This one was perfectly tailored to cling to every curve like a second skin. She even owned a strapless bra to match the dress. As she moved closer, and his eyes wandered down her body, it became equally clear that she was not wearing anything lower. With a feral grin, his eyes traveled back up, deterred once more by her perky breasts before he moved to meet her eyes.

He stood and shuffled around the table in order to hold her chair out. Laslie's grin took on a mildly sadistic hint as he noticed the tension around her firm mouth and eyes. She was clearly uncomfortable surrounded by the metal in the walls. Couple that with an unfamiliar outfit and she would be in a constant state of discomfort, the perfect situation he could exploit in so many ways. "You're late." Talianna seemed about ready to storm out when he pushed the seat in and toppled her.

She glared at him as he sat across from her. "You could have chosen a place I wouldn't have needed to get my human formal attire for!" Although obviously angry, she kept her voice low enough to blend with the atmosphere of conversation. "Of course, you should also have checked to see if the building was suitable for our kind. I couldn't step out of here if I wanted to!"

Laslie's grin widened. "I did check." His tone was of wounded pride. He was a Sidhe warrior. If he had control over the environment, then he would only choose a place where he had not only scouted, but knew he held an advantage. Anger virtually blazed from the purple orbs as he confirmed that he had set this up intentionally. "The veal here is really quite wonderful, though I've already taken the liberty of ordering drinks and an appetizer."

He pulled out the menu and pretended to study it, but Laslie was more interested in subtly gauging her reaction. Talianna glanced at the glasses, then the bottle. She nodded and took a large gulp from her glass. "Are we expecting a third? No place setting." She nodded at the second glass before him.

Laslie smiled and took a long drought of one of his glasses. After emptying nearly a third of the mug he set it down once more. "I just figured I was likely to be drinking rather more than you."

Talianna glared at his dual mugs and drained the rest of hers, to slam it in front of the bottle. Obviously she intended for him to refill it, as her other hand drifted towards the vacant menu. "Think again." Laslie shrugged noncommitally and poured her another. She pulled the cup back absently as she scanned the menu. "I hope you don't intend for me to pay for this as well?"

"No! Of course not." She glanced up. Finally, a small measure of softness had returned to her eyes. "You know money needn't be an issue around me. I might enjoy the occasional petty victory, but that is certainly one place I need not seek it."

"So that's what this is?" Talianna's hand left her whisky long enough to indicate the dress. Laslie knew that it was more than the expected attire, however. She referred more to the headache she would have all night and the unending dizziness that would remain until they left the building. "Is this a petty victory?" She took another long drink from the mug.

"While the environment is unfortunate, the setting is quite lovely." Laslie followed suit and drank another third of his glass. "And the food is second to none, around these parts. I rather thought that neither of us would have much of a chance at fine dining after this evening. What with the situation as it is." Talianna looked away, a hint of sorrow. "If you're not happy with the arrangements, there is still time to change them." He left any menace from those words, he knew she would understand it without the implication.

"No!." Her eyes snapped to his, pleaded with him not to change the plans. She knew he had brokered her a very good deal, and could easily turn everything and everyone against her. "No, it's just...I'm just..." She upended her glass, refilled it and drained that. She was terrified of the risks. He had done his best to minimize them, for everyone involved, but they were still there.

Laslie took pity on her as he carefully refilled her glass. "I understand. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about this, but I'm sure everything will work out for the best." He finished his own glass as the waiter approached. Talianna did order the veal but, Laslie noticed with a wry smile, the most expensive version on the menu. He went with duck himself, and the waiter assure them the appetizer would be along immediately. True to his word, the waiter reappeared after popping into the kitchen only long enough to deliver their order.

They ate in silence. The meal came remarkably quickly on the heals of their finished appetizers. Laslie had to order a second bottle of whisky as Talianna continued to finish her mug in only a few pulls. He knew she tried to counteract the buzz of the metal with that of the alcohol. He had counted on that, however he was still impressed by her ability to drink. He downed his own, watered down, two fairly quickly before he settled down to nurse another couple.

Talianna finally sat back from the table. A content smile graced her lips as she sighed. "Was that not worth the discomfort of the building?" She looked surprised by the question, glanced around a little, then smiled and nodded. Apparently the alcohol had long since overpowered the environment. The waiter came with the bill and Laslie simply handed him a credit card. All the while he continued to watch the stunning red-framed form before him. "If you wish to freshen up before we head out, the restrooms are not as bad as some. Certainly no more uncomfortable than it is out here."

Talianna nodded and stood. As she passed him, her hand trailed across his shoulder and she smiled thankfully. He smiled back, and then turned to watch her walk towards the bathroom. Trapped within the tight red dress, the suggestive sway of her hips was even more pronounced. What's more, he found it even more obvious that she wore nothing beneath. Had he not watched so intently, he would have missed the twitch of her finger that invited him to follow.

Little did she realize Laslie would have anyway. He tossed the dark green sports coat, that he usually kept hidden in the back of the jeep, onto the back of his chair. It was a clear indication that they were not attempting to desert the establishment before the payment had been secured. He followed, discovered the ladies room, pushed his way in, and quickly locked the door behind him.

Talianna hadn't moved very far. It was clear she had drunk far more than she realized as a hand leaned on the sink for balance. With the motion of the door, she looked into the mirror rather than risk her equilibrium to turn around. Under the flourescent lights, he could see the slight gloss in her eyes and the flush to her skin. He hoped she hadn't had too much to accomplish the mission for the evening. He doubted it, her role was small anyway.

She smiled at his reflection, but shifted to confusion as the grin he returned was feral. Something about the look triggered her instincts and she began to turn towards him anyway. Laslie rushed forward, wrapped an arm around her waist, from behind, and yanked her away from the sink. "Lash-ly?"

Without his added chi, he wouldn't break her grip, but that was not his intent. Instinct tightened her hold and drew the other hand to grasp the porcelain in desperation. The moment her arms were fully extended, above her head, and chest parallel to the ground, he stopped pulling. His other hand had worked open his pants and his pulled his boxers down. With a brief burst of speed, he crouched and carefully brought the satin dress up, to bunch around her midriff.

Talianna tried to look over her shoulder at him, but a slight tug at her hips unbalanced her as she continued to cling to the sink. Laslie stared, for a moment, at the pink tenderness before him. It was darkened slightly, likely as much from the false heat of the whisky as much as desire. There was desire, however, as she glistened slightly. Even before his eyes, she began to moisten for him. She was a proud woman, and he had known she would look amazing and sensual with his decision of location. From the moment she stepped into the restaurant he had planned and imagined this moment, until a near permanent erection had driven him to eat more quickly.

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers
12