Mixed Emotions Ch. 05

Story Info
Marcie, Dana and Greg have fun in the Dungeon.
6k words
4.59
22.1k
3

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 11/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mixed Emotions

Ch 5: Dana's First Lesson

Author's notes:

1. This is a work of fiction. The activities and practices described in this series are neither condoned nor recommended. If you choose to do anything described in real life with real people you do so at your own risk.

2. All characters are fictional and any likeness to any living person is purely coincidental.

3. The chapters are numbered in a sequence for a reason. It is recommended that they be read in numerical order.

--------------------------------------------

Chapter 5: Dana's First Lesson

The following week was hectic. Greg was away on business from Monday to Thursday, Marcie was in her element putting together arrangements for Dana's 18th birthday dinner party and Dana had several term tests to contend with. By Thursday evening most things that needed doing had been done. After dinner Dana had gone to her room to read while Marcie and Greg had retired to the den to catch up over a quiet drink.

"You know how I shaved my pussy last weekend," began Marcie, "Well it's itchy as hell and the prickles are wrecking my panties. I've either got to go without panties or do something about the prickles."

"And which of those have you chosen?" enquired Greg with a smile.

"Neither yet. I was wondering if you would be willing to examine the problem in more detail and give me your opinion."

"Sure, I'm very willing to give you the benefit of my expertise, such as it is. Where did you want the inspection to take place?"

"Well, I was thinking the Dungeon would be the best place. It has a nice king size bed for me to stretch out on and we'll be less likely to be disturbed, not that it would really matter."

"OK, do you want to do it now?" asked Greg.

"Sure, why not?" replied Marcie.

So Greg and Marcie headed downstairs with their drinks and the remainder of the bottle of wine. Greg unlocked and opened the door.

"I guess we won't have access here for the next couple of days – it'll almost be like a honeymoon suite for Dana and Todd, except they'll be getting fucked, not married," said Greg.

"Yes," agreed Marcie. "However, while they are here, we'll probably be uninterrupted in our room. I'm guessing they'll find enough to do here without needing to surface except for meals."

The room was spotlessly clean and tidy – another of Marcie's chores this week. Greg noticed an addition – two rings had been fastened to the ceiling above the electric dildo ram – but he made no comment.

After depositing their drinks on the tables and turning on the lights, Marcie flopped on her back onto the bed and flipped her skirt up to her waist. She had obviously chosen the no-panty option for this evening. Greg approached and gave her pussy a loving kiss.

"Hmmm," he said," I see the problem."

Alongside Marcie's landing strip the pussy hairs had grown until they now created a short mat which had a sandpaper effect.

"What have you decided to do about this? I guess you could grow it out and revert to your former bushiness if you wanted to, although having your skin bare there with only a short landing strip down the middle is incredibly sexy."

"Well, I've decided to keep this look and maybe make it as permanent as possible. So I would like you to help me by waxing the whole area except for the landing strip. This can be kept trimmed with a number four comb on the clippers I bought today. I also bought some depilatory wax so I guess the first step for you is to collect the wax, clippers, and a bowl of warm water from our bathroom. While you do that I'll contemplate the ceiling and have a few sips of wine to fortify myself for what will probably be a painful process."

Greg was amazed. "So you really have decided to bite the bullet on this one. Are you sure? You don't just want me to shave the hairs every few days?"

"No, I'm certain. I love the look and the sexy feel of being totally bare over most of my pussy. So tonight's the big night as far as I'm concerned."

"OK, I'll be back in a few minutes."

As soon as Greg left Marcie sat up and had another few sips of wine while going through in her mind the decision she had made. She knew it would be painful, but for some unknown reason she felt like enduring pain tonight. God, was she becoming a pain slut? She thought of the delightful pain she had experienced in this room, the whip ends playing on her clit, the dildo up her cunt preventing her from moving very much at all. She hoped that Greg would like the new attachment she had for the dildo ram which she was going to show him (maybe even use on him) later this evening.

Greg returned with everything needed for the hair removal plus a few towels.

"I think this is all we need. So do you know how to do this? I suppose you checked it out on the web so you're now an expert," he said facetiously.

Marcie laughed. "I did get some instruction but it was from the beauty place where I bought the wax and clippers, not from the web. I don't know that I would trust the web for something as potentially damaging as this could be to a lady's sensitive areas."

Marcie instructed Greg on how to set up the water bath to melt the wax. While that was melting, Greg examined the clippers and fitted a number four comb. Marcie then instructed him how to hold the clippers so that when he ran them gently over her landing strip they trimmed the ends of the hairs to an even length. He then combed the hair, finding the longer ones that were hiding, and again trimmed the area. Marcie's brown landing strip then looked beautifully neat and even.

Once the wax was warm and melted Marcie showed Greg how to sprinkle some powder over the area to be waxed so the wax wouldn't stick to the skin so hard. She then showed him how to use the spatula to plaster a thin layer of wax onto the short hairs destined for removal . They waited a few minutes for that to cool, and then Marcie told Greg to grab hold of the wax and to rip it off suddenly. Marcie braced for the pain. Riiip!

"Owwww!!" yelled Marcie, "God that hurt. "

She quickly pressed the side of her hand against the hair-free strip of skin to calm the skin down, as she had been shown.

"Well," she said after a few seconds when the pain had lessened, "How does that strip look?"

"Quite bare," replied Greg, "Are you sure you want to continue if it's causing you so much pain?"

"Yes," replied Marcie decisively, "Let's just do it. But remember," Marcie grinned, "This pain goes as a credit on my pain score, so you will need to suffer in some other way to even the score."

"Oh," replied Greg, wondering what Marcie could have in mind.

Greg began applying another strip of melted wax alongside the first when they heard footsteps coming down the stairs, followed by a knock on the door.

"Mum, are you OK?" asked a worried Dana, "Can I come in please?"

Marcie and Greg looked at each other and silently nodded. "Yes, dear, come on in," replied Marcie.

Dana pushed the door open and entered. She had no idea what she would find but was still surprised when she saw her mother lying on the bed, skirt around her waist, with her father plastering something on her pussy. It took only a few seconds for her to realise that she was having her pussy waxed and the thought went through her head instantly that this was something she would like to have done to herself sometime.

"I heard you yell and wondered if you were OK. And you did say that we are all adults now so I can come down when you are here, so I hoped you wouldn't be cross if I did come down," She gushed.

"That's fine, sweetheart, I'm perfectly OK. It's just that I'm having my pussy waxed and it hurts when the wax is removed, pulling all the hairs out. You are most welcome to stay and watch if you wish."

Dana sat in a chair beside the bed and watched Greg finish applying the next strip of wax. Dana reached out and touched the newly applied wax, feeling it cooling and hardening, and then ran her fingers over the prickly hairs and along the newly waxed area, feeling it silkily sexily smooth.

"That smooth part feels so good compared with the prickles," she commented. "Why don't you take it all off instead of leaving a landing strip?"

"The landing strip is so your father can line up on my pussy in the dark," quipped Marcie. "No, actually I think that having a small amount of hair is far sexier than having none at all. You'll also notice that the landing strip is short, only about two inches, so it extends from below the natural hairline on my belly to about an inch above my clit, leaving all the interesting parts totally bare. I can just imagine how much it will hurt when the strip above my clit hood is ripped off."

The wax had set so Greg lifted one end and ripped it off. Marcie again yelled in pain but was not as loud now she knew how much it would hurt. He quickly applied his hand to the area to calm the skin, as Marcie had shown him.

The process continued for about half an hour, with sexy chitchat between Dana and her parents. After all the hair from beside and above her landing strip had been removed, Greg began applying the final strip between the lower end of her landing strip and her clit hood. This was the strip Marcie was dreading. The whole atmosphere had been gradually turning Marcie on, the intimate nature of the 'operation', the presence of Dana, the pain alternating with warmth from the wax, until Marcie was feeling extremely sexy and, despite herself, was approaching an orgasm. As Greg applied the final strip he noticed that Marcie's cunt juices were flowing copiously and that her clit was poking out from its hood. He could tell that she was on the verge of cumming.

The wax cooled and hardened (it wasn't the only thing that had hardened) and Greg started to lift the end to rip it off.

"OK for this final one?" he asked Marcie.

Marcie nodded, not trusting herself to speak. She could feel that she was right on the brink. Riiip!! Marcie let out a shriek and her body went into convulsions as the combination of the pain and her orgasm completely overpowered her. She thrashed about on the bed, moaning as she came. Gradually the orgasm died and she became still. Greg applied his hand pressure to the last area to be stripped, calming her skin but not calming the orgasmic ecstasy radiating through her body from her clit.

"Oooohhhhh, that was fantastic!" Marcie exclaimed.

Dana watched with eyes like saucers, hardly believing what she was seeing, wondering how her mother could experience such an intense orgasm from enduring repeated doses of pain. When Marcie had calmed down a little, Dana asked "Mum, you just came, right? Yet the only feelings you had had in the past little while were feelings of pain. How come the pain can make you cum and experience such apparently mind-blowing pleasure?"

Marcie sighed deeply and looked at her daughter. "The receptors for pain and pleasure are very close together and it is really quite easy to confuse your body into believing that what you experience initially as pain is actually pleasure. It's hard to explain, far easier for you to experience it yourself if you choose to."

"Does that mean we can experience pleasure as pain as well?" asked Dana.

"Quite possibly, but it's unlikely that anyone would voluntarily want to do this. Most often it's the other way around, as you've just seen. If you want to explore these experiences this would probably be an excellent place to start, but now would not be a good time bearing in mind that it's your birthday tomorrow."

Greg was packing things up, placing the used wax into a plastic bag for rubbish and carefully applying some soothing cream to the bare parts of Marcie's pussy.

"How do you think it looks?" she asked both Greg and Dana.

"Awesome!" replied Dana.

"You look ravishing," said Greg, "And under different circumstances ravishing is exactly what I would be doing to you. It's really sexy and I can't wait to sink my cock into your cunt and feel the contrasts of hairs and smooth skin against my belly."

Marcie gave a quick glance at Dana to see if Greg's overtly sexy talk had disturbed her, but Dana appeared quite nonchalant and had apparently accepted Greg's language as part of the whole scene which she appeared to be enjoying.

Marcie had by now fully recovered from her experiences so stood up, ran her hands over her pussy, feeling the new Marcie 'down there', and straightened her skirt.

"OK, it's a big day tomorrow so I suggest we all get some sleep." She said decisively.

"Before we go," ventured Dana, "As Todd and I will be sleeping here, maybe that should be fucking here, for the next couple of days, could you give me a rundown on what all the stuff is used for if we decide to use it please?"

"Hmmm," replied Marcie, "I guess that is a good idea although I don't know if you or Todd will be into this sort of stuff yet. You'd probably be more likely to confine your activities to fucking each other's brains out. However, if you wish we'll give you a quick rundown."

Marcie and Greg showed Dana what was in each of the cupboards, explaining the use of the soft ropes for tying each other up, demonstrating knots to use so that wrists and ankles were securely tied but the blood supply was not cut off, and explaining that if the blood supply was cut off for any reason, e.g. a guy's balls were tied off, then it must be released after 15 minutes or permanent damage could result.

"You wouldn't want to make Todd a eunuch first fuck, would you?" asked Marcie.

Dana admitted that this would not be a good idea.

They also showed her the frame for tying people to and the dildo ram and showed how dildos were attached. Both Dana and Marcie felt a thrill through their cunts at the thought of this device and Dana decided then and there that she would have Todd use that on her during the weekend. Greg asked what the rings attached to the ceiling above the ram were for and Marcie told him that she had those installed while he'd been away. She then showed him a new attachment, which consisted of a simple ring with a screw thread to screw into the end of the ram.

"If you can stick a dildo up my cunt and leave me immobile for a while, I figured that I could attach your balls to this ram and leave you immobile for a while also. However, the difficulty was that if your hands were free you could simply untie yourself. Also, if you push a dildo up my cunt there is no way I can reduce the depth it goes in because gravity is pulling me down. Whereas if I tie your balls to the rod and then lower the rod, you can simply bend your knees to lessen the tension on your sac. Therefore, by tying your hands to the rings in the ceiling both problems are fixed. Do you want to try it now?"

That put Greg on the spot. He did want to try the fiendish device, but did he want to do this with Dana looking on? What the hell, he decided, why not?

"OK, I'm willing to try it now so long as Dana is OK with that," replied Greg. "Dana, are you happy to stay and watch the demo or do you want to leave?"

Dana blushed. "I'm happy to stay and watch if you're happy for me to watch. I think this whole thing is really cool – can't wait to see Todd's reaction!"

Greg stripped his trousers and shorts off and removed his shirt. Both women noticed that his shorts were wet from precum and his cock was already partly hard.

"What turned you on?" asked Marcie.

"The whole evening, especially ripping off wax from your pussy and the thought of Dana watching as you tie me up by the balls."

Marcie selected two short pieces of rope and tied these to Greg's wrists. She then stretched his arms above his head and tied each wrist to a ring in the ceiling, leaving Greg stretched full length from floor to ceiling with his weight taken on his feet.

"Try bending your legs," ordered Marcie.

Greg bent each leg in turn, and each time his foot lifted from the floor. He then bent both knees, raising both feet and being fully suspended by the rings.

"Good, at least the rings didn't pull out of the ceiling," Marcie grinned.

Marcie then fitted the new attachment to the end of the ram and raised the ram until it was just below Greg's balls. She then selected a short piece of thin soft rope and knelt down in front of Greg. Dana positioned herself for a good view.

"Dana, I'm going to tie your Dad's balls off really tightly so that the blood supply will be cut off. That means we can only leave him tied for 15 minutes. Can you be timekeeper please?"

Greg felt his heart pounding as he thought of what could go wrong, which would cost him his balls. Nothing will go wrong, he told himself, Marcie will see to that because she loves me with balls and wouldn't have as much fun with a eunuch because he would have no balls to torture. Somewhat reassured by this observation, he focused on what was happening, noting that Dana's hand had unconsciously reached down to rub her pussy.

Marcie had the rope around his balls and was coaxing them downwards, massaging his sac to cause his balls to hang lower. When she was satisfied with the length she tightened the rope, cutting off the blood supply to his balls. He noticed that Dana glanced at the clock.

"Ten past nine," said Dana.

"Thanks," said Marcie, keep an eye on it and tell me when it's 9.23 please. We have to release the rope by 9.25, unless we want to kill his balls, of course," she added with a grin towards the helpless Greg.

Marcie then took a large coil spring with a round gauge attached and fastened one end to the ring at the top of the rod and the other end to the rope around his balls.

"The way this works is that as the rod goes downwards it pulls on the spring which extends and exerts a tension on your balls and scrotum. The amount of tension is registered on the dial gauge. This makes it far less sensitive to adjust the height of the rod and makes it less likely that we will pull your balls off your body, unless, of course, we want to do this," explained Marcie.

Once it was all securely fastened, Marcie walked to the wall switch and pressed the switch to lower the rod. Greg watched as the rod lowered and then started to extend the spring. He could feel the tension in his balls as they were dragged into the lowest part of his scrotum and then his scrotum started to stretch downwards. Marcie released the switch and looked at the gauge.

"That's a tension of 2 pounds so far. How does it feel, darling?

"Well, it's bearable but only just, although I am getting used to it."

"That's good, because that is just a start," replied Marcie.

She pressed the switch again and the rod started down again, extending the spring and also extending the length of Greg's ball sac.

"Oooohhh, ouch, that's starting to really hurt," complained Greg.

Marcie removed her finger from the switch and looked again at the dial. "Only just over 4 pounds so far," she said, "I was aiming for an easy run up to about 10 pounds seeing it's the first time, and hopefully we can work up to 20 pounds later," she told him.

Greg groaned at the thought that this was just the beginning. "You're nuts! You'll pull them off then then I guess they really will be your nuts."

At least he still has some sense of humor, thought Marcie.

At the start the pain in Greg's balls had been severe, but he had noticed that his balls seemed to adjust and the pain lessened over a couple of minutes, changing to a deep ache that permeated his lower abdomen. Even this decreased a little as his scrotum continued to lengthen and thus slightly reduce the tension on his balls. Once the rod started its downward movement again the pain increased and the cycle started over when the descent stopped. He began to wonder if, in fact, he could achieve a 10 or even 20 pound pull on his balls given time and practice, but he wasn't going to mention this to Marcie.

12