Mixed Emotions Ch. 07

Story Info
Todd and Dana explore the Dungeon for a weekend.
34.1k words
4.65
25k
10

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 11/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 7: The Weekend

Author's notes:

1. This is a work of fiction. The activities and practices described in this series are neither condoned nor recommended. If you choose to do anything described in real life with real people you do so at your own risk.

2. All characters are fictional and any likeness to any living person is purely coincidental.

3. The chapters are numbered in a sequence for a reason. It is recommended that they be read in numerical order.

--------------------------------------------

Dana awoke busting for a pee. She noticed that Todd still held her in his arms but that they were now covered by a sheet – Todd must have done that during the night. She did a quick survey of her body and realised she felt wonderful, except for needing a pee. Slowly and carefully she disentangled herself from Todd's arms, wrapped a towel around herself and went upstairs to her ensuite. After the necessary pee she freshened herself up and checked the time – 8.12am. The house was still quiet so she assumed her parents were still in bed also. Quietly she returned to bed to find that Todd was now awake.

"Good morning, lover," he greeted her. "How are you feeling today?"

"Good morning sweetheart. I feel absolutely wonderful, fully completed. How about you?"

"Mmmm, just great. I got up a short time ago and used your ensuite, then came back to bed and have been watching you sleep. I must have dozed off again too."

They kissed and cuddled for a few minutes until Dana felt a stirring near her hip. Reaching down she felt Todd's half-hard cock starting to make its presence felt.

"Are you still horny, darling?" she asked.

"Oh yes," replied Todd, "I can never get enough of you, my love."

As Dana felt his cock growing larger in her hand she also felt Todd's fingers caressing and gently parting her pussy lips and realised how gooey she was already. She checked Todd's cock and also felt precum oozing from the end. As she spread that over his cock head she felt him spreading her fluids over her lips and clit.

"That feels so wonderful," she cooed in his ear, "Both you spreading my juices and the feel of your cock being lubricated by your precum. It just feels, well, really sexy."

"Mmmm, it certainly does, you wanton wench. See what happens when you're in bed with me. I guess you'll just have to pay the ultimate price for your actions."

"Oh no, sir," gasps Dana, fitting in with Todd's role play, "Please take pity on a poor serving wench like me. I'm still a virgin and intend to stay that way until I find my one true knight in shining armor."

"Fat chance of that happening! Get yourself ready 'cos I'm going to have my way with you right now."

Matching action to his words he effortlessly tossed Dana onto her back and pinned her arms above her head with one hand.

"Oh no sir, please don't." pleaded Dana in mock protest. "I'll do anything for you but please don't stick your enormous cock in my poor wee cunt. You'll split me apart it's so huge."

"Too late for that now," growled Todd, "You should have thought of that before you climbed into bed to tease me."

Todd separated her thighs with his knees and roughly manhandled her breasts with his free hand, squeezing her nipples hard as he pressed his body weight onto her.

"Prepare to meet your doom," he told her.

"Oh no, let me go, let me go, I promise I'll be good and won't tease you anymore," said an apparently distraught Dana, with a grin all over her face.

"Too bad. You've had your chances and now you've gone too far. Here it comes."

With that Todd placed the head of his cock against her wide open cunt entrance and pushed hard. His cock slipped into her cunt in a rush, the head lodging against her cervix.

"Oh no! I am undone!" cried Dana as she pushed back against Todd's cock and thrust upwards to get even more of him.

Todd responded by lying full length on Dana, nibbling her ear and neck and he rested there with his cock full embedded in her cunt. Dana responded, also nibbling on Todd's neck and massaging his arse cheeks with her now freed hands.

Locked together, the lovers rolled over with Dana on top, then back again, then over the other way with Dana on top once again, still maintaining full penetration, as they made wonderful sensuous love to each other.

"I never did get to feel you cum in me last night. Each time you came I was in the throes of orgasm so didn't feel your hot sperm invading my cunt," said Dana. "So this morning, right now, I want you to cum while I receive it and feel it."

"Well, you're such a hot sexy witch that it seems all you have to do is feel my cock in you and you're cumming. However, as I fully intend to cum in you in a few moments, see if you can hold off long enough to feel the power of my wonderful baby-making sperm as it seeks to fertilize your helpless egg."

Dana had a little chuckle at the imagery; they both knew full well that she was on the pill and there would be no fertilized egg inside her for quite some time, if ever. However, she responded in keeping with the changing role play.

"Oh no, don't cum in my poor unprotected cunt, kind sir. My eggs are ripe for fertilization by your potent sperm but I certainly don't want a baby in nine months' time. Let me up and take your filthy cock out of my cunt."

"Ha ha, my fine wench. I'll make a baby in you whenever I please and it can join all the other babies from teasing serving wenches. My cock is just about ready to cum deep inside your body and then your egg won't have a hope of avoiding my potent little tadpoles."

With that Todd started moving his hips back and forth a small amount which moved his cock in and out of Dana's cunt by only an inch or so. The friction, added to the sexy role play, was enough to push Todd rapidly towards orgasm. A few more thrusts then he was there.

"Aaarrrgghh, take that," he cried as he started cumming, spurting his sperm deep within Dana's cunt.

Dana felt his cock swell in her cunt and felt the warm, moist cum flow through his urethra and spurt out the end against her cervix. She felt the added warmth flow down from the end of her cunt between her cunt walls and Todd's cock. As Todd came so his motions slowed then stopped, leaving Dana marooned part way to orgasm. She focused on the feeling in her cunt and then was overcome with horniness. She had to cum and she had to cum now. So she took over the movements, grinding herself against Todd's cock and against his pubic bone, seeking any stimulation she could for her cunt and clit. Within a few seconds she felt the familiar sensations as her clit responded to the added stimulation and she was carried onwards towards her release.

"Omigod, omigod, omigod, I'm cumming," she cried as she was washed away on a sea of orgasmic sensations that inundated her whole body. She stopped moving, her body rigid, as wave after wave of orgasm washed over her. Finally, after hours it seemed, she slowly relaxed and sank into Todd's loving arms, completely satiated for the present time.

Todd's orgasm was sudden and stunning in its power. One moment he was exchanging role play talk with Dana, the next he was over the top, squirting yet more sperm into Dana's sweet cunt. As he was recovering from that he felt Dana start moving again, driving herself towards her climax. He felt her rubbing her clit against his pubic bone, felt the small movements of his cock in her cunt, heard the tell-tale signals of more rapid shallow breathing as she approached her orgasm. Then she went rigid and cried out as her climax struck. He felt her cunt pulsating and tightening on his slowly deflating cock, stimulating it once again to engorge with blood and fill her cunt completely. He then felt her relax and lie down on him again. By this time his cock was rampant and ready for more. So he started making slight movements, in and out, steadily but slowly moving towards a second cumming. He felt the wonderful sensations increase in intensity and felt Dana start to rouse herself after her exhausting orgasm and respond by moving in time with his fucking motions.

Dana couldn't believe it. She had just had a fantastic orgasm after feeling Todd's huge orgasm, yet here he was with a fully hard cock starting over, moving it gently but firmly inside her poor cunt, obviously seeking one more release. His movements were also triggering something in her cunt, tired as it was, and she found herself starting to respond automatically. Omigod, she thought, don't these sexy feelings ever end? Maybe the more you have the more you want and the more you are capable of having. She put the analysis to one side and focused on the feelings emanating from her cunt and clit. God they felt good. She felt Todd's cock head playing peek-a-boo with her cervix, felt the veins and head rim moving over the sensitive walls of her cunt, felt her clit pulsate as it rubbed against the rough hairiness of Todd's pubic bone, all these sensations rapidly merging into one whole-body experience of wanton sexual pleasure as she once again climbed the slope towards orgasm.

Todd also felt the disbelief as he realised that Dana was fully and willingly participating in their joint drive towards orgasm. What an amazingly sexy girlfriend, partner, lover he had. The realisation that Dana was also aroused and heading towards another climax was enough to accelerate the approach of Todd's orgasm. Before he reached his climax, however, Dana arched her back, thrust against him harder than she had before, ground her clit against him and buried her face in his chest to stifle the long, shrill scream that came from her mouth as her orgasm overtook her and bore her away on wings of wanton lust. The feeling of Dana experiencing this sexual pleasure, the reactions of her body as her cunt clamped his cock and her clit ground against his pubic bone, and the feeling of her nakedness against his body precipitated Todd's release also. His cock hardened still more and squirted another massive load of cum against Dana's cervix. It felt like it would never end as he felt shot after shot of sperm travel through his urethra and squirt from the end of his cock. His whole world reduced to and centered on his cock as his orgasm seemed to last forever.

Slowly the lovers relaxed, cuddling in each other's arms, drifting into that nowhere place between sleep and wakefulness, both completely satiated for the time being. How long they stayed like that they did not know, but however long it was, it was enough.

Todd moved first. He wriggled a little under Dana so that he could breathe easier, his chest having been constricted by her gorgeous breasts. Dana also stirred.

"Welcome back, lover," said Todd

"Mmmmmm. Are you really real?" she asked, still in her dream world.

"Only if you are, my darling. That was wonderful; you were wonderful."

"Mmmmm, and you also, dearest. I felt you cumming. I felt the cum squirting out of your cock against my cervix. Wow! What a feeling. It really drove me over the top. And then for it all to happen again .... That was the icing on the cake."

"I'm hungry. What does it take to get a meal in this hotel?"

"Well, my dear, remember last night at the pool, it was you who lost the race so you need to prepare breakfast in bed for me. However, I'll take a rain check because you don't know where things are and I guess you're still officially a guest here."

"Thank you. What say we have a shower, we probably need one, and then have some breakfast. Can we use your ensuite?"

"Of course, but only if we shower together."

"Great, it's a deal then."

Slowly and carefully, with many kisses and cuddles, the lovers climbed out of bed, wrapped their towels around themselves and went upstairs to shower in Dana's en suite. They dressed downstairs and then went into the kitchen hand in hand to greet Marcie and Greg who were sitting at the counter with empty plates and cups of coffee, Greg was dressed while Marcie was wearing a house coat buttoned down the front.

"About time you two love birds showed up," said Greg grinning. "Now I wonder what could have kept you in bed so long."

"Good morning sweethearts," greeted Marcie, "Hope you enjoyed your first night together."

"Morning Mom and Dad," replied Dana, ignoring Greg's remark, "Our first night together was just unbelievable. No wonder people get married."

"Hmmm," started Greg, "Yes but the gloss wears off after a while usually. That was why we started the Dungeon, so we could add some variety in our sex life."

"We hope to explore that variety tonight, if that's OK," said Dana, nudging a silent Todd, "Don't we darling."

"That would be great," said Todd, "Although after last night I would hardly say we need to liven up our sex life any. However, always good to have new experiences."

"It's your turn too," said Dana, "I've already had a preliminary experience down there."

"Oh no," replied Todd, "Ladies first, I insist."

"I'm sure we can arrange it so that you both experience some new sensations," interjected Marcie, "There's enough gear there for you both and we have the whole day ahead of us. Meanwhile, what do you want for breakfast? You're probably starving after the night's activities," she grinned.

Dana and Todd organised their breakfast and then they all took their breakfasts and coffee onto the sunny deck to eat.

"So what's the stuff in the Dungeon do?" asked Todd. "What's the point of it all?"

"Well," began Marcie, "It's to do with BDSM. Do you know what that is?"

"I've heard of it but don't know anything about it and certainly haven't experienced it before," replied Todd.

"Well, here comes BDSM 101," smiled Marcie. "The letters stand for bondage, discipline, sadism and masochism. The bondage is obviously tying a person up. This can be as simple as tying their hands and feet to the bed or as complex as tying them up into sometimes quite grotesque shapes. This can just be for the sake of tying them up or so the dominant partner can have sex with them or use other equipment on them. One of the things that the bondage does is to free the person who is tied up from any guilt about what is happening. So if, for example, a person believes that anal sex is really bad, then when they are tied up and have anal sex they don't have the resulting guilt trip because they couldn't do anything about it because they were tied up."

"So it's sort of a mind thing then?" asked Todd.

"Very much so. The whole BDSM scene is a mind trip. People can dress up, act out roles and do things to other people they would never do in real life," continued Marcie. "The discipline, for example, is usually punishment in some way for some real or imagined wrongdoing. Often the sub, the person being disciplined by the dominant person, who is the d-o-m if male and d-o-m-m-e if female, has very low self-esteem and feels the need to punish themselves or to be punished. That's where the sadomasochism comes in. Sadism is the drive by one person to hurt another person, masochism is the drive by a person to hurt themselves. Again these may well be symptoms of psychological disorders if taken to extremes. Also at the outer extreme is the slave – master or mistress relationship in which the sub becomes a slave to their master. This can become real life for them rather than just a part time fun thing, which is the level we intend to keep things on."

"So what Marcie's saying is that were all nuts," interrupted Greg.

"No I'm not," contradicted Marcie, "I'm saying there is only a disorder if a person is driven to something or if it is done to extremes. Also if it is done against a person's will and without permission it is common assault, and a totally different ball game."

"Well I'm pleased I'm not nuts," said Dana, remembering her experience of cumming so hard she passed out when she had been gently whipped.

"I'm pleased about that also," commented Todd, giving her a hug. "So I wonder what dastardly punishment I'll inflict on your sweet little body tonight, my darling," he said, giving her a leering grin.

"Hmmm, I'd be more worried about your balls if I was you," replied Dana, also with an anticipatory grin.

"Anyway," continued Marcie, "If I may interrupt this banter about who's doing what to whom, there are a few rules that apply when using BDSM equipment. Firstly it is essential to have a safe word. This is a word that both sub and dom know so that if the sub says that word everything stops and all ties are undone. This is to guard against accidental damage primarily or to end a situation that the sub is not willing to accept. In this regard 'No' does not mean no. If the person is saying 'No' you do not need to stop unless it is accompanied by the safe word. This allows the sub to act out resistance, for example, a rape fantasy, without bringing the play to an end. "

Nobody commented so Marcie continued. "It is also important for both dom and sub to agree on the level of pain to be inflicted. The other day we gave Dana a taste of the whip. Dana, can you say how this felt please."

"I was tied up in a frame and whipped gently and, I felt, lovingly so that there were no welts or marks the next day but it was hard enough to sting at the time, especially when I was whipped on my pussy lips and clit," she winced at the memory, "But because it was gentle and loving I came very hard instantly. I think I must have passed out because I woke up on the bed and don't remember how I got there."

"Wow!" exclaimed Todd, "And here I thought you were such a pure virgin before last night when really you were a sex-crazed nymphomaniac. Lucky me! No wonder you were so hot last night."

Dana blushed. "At least you were the first to stick a cock up my cunt even if I had cum a few times before that," she replied with obvious understatement. "Don't try and tell me that you'd never cum before last night."

It was Todd's turn to blush. "Touché," he replied.

"OK, children," continued Marcie, with heavy irony on the word children, "We're all adults here so let's behave like adults, unless, of course, we are role playing, which is quite acceptable. So recapping, when Dana was whipped it was done lovingly and gently. It was not for punishment but for arousal. Sometimes it is necessary to do things a bit harder, for example when someone is being punished for some imagined or real misdemeanour. In that case the desired outcome is some pain, though not excessive pain, and if it gets more than the sub is able to accept there is always the safe word. What is actually happening is that the body is being confused between pain and pleasure. The pain and pleasure receptors are close and similar so the whole idea of the gentle punishment is to encourage the body to interpret pain as pleasure. Of course with real punishment the pain remains as pain, but even that can be pleasurable in retrospect and can assist a person to reach orgasm. Sometimes so-called pain sluts become addicted to pain but again that is probably too extreme for us at present – maybe you will go there sometime, maybe we will go there later, who knows?"

Todd turned to Dana. "So that means that I can punish you for not getting me breakfast in bed this morning after losing the race into the pool last night," he says.

"I thought I heard someone in the pool last night," said Greg, "Did you two have a swim before going to bed?"

"Yes," replied Dana, "And Todd beat me to the pool and the last one in had to make breakfast this morning. I was last and didn't make breakfast so I guess I have a punishment owing from Todd. If not, I'll just have to be naughty some more until I do deserve punishment," she laughed.

"Wow," said Greg, "It really is going to be your night tonight. I've still got to punish you for going to a strip club with Todd when you were underage."

"I guess that means that I have to punish Todd for taking her there too," added Marcie.