Mixed Girl with Asian Man Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of their fun night.
1.4k words
4.39
18.1k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cold..." I finally managed to say. Even though he was anything and everything any women would want, I didn't know a thing about him. He was handsome, yes, funny, yes, a gentleman, from what I gathered, yes, but I didn't know who he was, and as lame as it sounds, I wasn't one to just want some one night stand with some hot piece of meat. I was breathless, and so was he as he looked me in the eyes, our chest touching as both of us worked for air.

"I see. Even though it was getting chilly, he could see how uncomfortable I began getting, and got up from on top of me, part of me was glad, but a big part felt like it had died. "Would you like to go inside?" Nodding quickly, he helped me up and smiled. As we walked back, neither of us said a thing, sexual tension still hung strong in the air, and neither of us wanted to tempt anything, or me any way.

As we walked back up to his handsome house, there was only a handful of people still lingering around. I quickly caught a glimpse of Henry whom looked tired and utterly bored. "Hey, De... Kenji." At first it sounded more like a question, but he smiled none the less. "I see you met the man of the hour, so are you ready to go?" I hesitated for a moment, and then Kenji bumped in.

"I'll take her home, I was going to show her around the Garden, she said she couldn't wait to see it."

"Really?" Henry was a bit shocked at first, and then shook his head.

"Is that alright?" Kenji asked, his voice sounding a bit disappointed, I couldn't even bring myself to turn around to look at him.

"Ye-yeah, sure. Hey, De, I'll call you as soon as I get home, and you do the same, okay?"

"Promise." I gave him a hug, and we stood there for a moment before giving the regular kiss on the cheek, and he left. Turning to Kenji, I didn't even get to talk before he stepped closer to me and began explaining.

"Well, why not? We could spend a bit more time together, and we won't even do anything if you don't want to, I swear." As soon as he smiled at me, I couldn't help but smile back.

As the last group of people left, I sat on the balcony while he walked out the last guest. When he came back, my eyes were closed, and I was half asleep, not even noticing that he had sat next to me until his hand grazed my right cheek, the warmth from his hand caused me to jump.

"Hey." Smiling over at him, he pulled me closer by wrapping his arm around my waist, and giving me a slight tug. "What is it, 2:3o, 3:oo o'clock?" He nodded his head and pulled the little band from around his hair, releasing it's full length and beauty, I was in total awe as it's silky smoothness grazed my shoulders. Making me want to stay even closer to him.

"Lets go inside." He finally said after a few minutes, and lead me inside by my hand. It was surprisingly clean, besides all of the empty food platters and long tables that still sat in the main hall and dinning room. He lead me downstairs and cut the lights on low. We sat down on an amazingly comfy black couch, and my toes curled up on the light brown carpet as I waited for him. When he came back, his suit jacket was off, and his shirts top three buttons undone. His smooth skin called to me, and I knew all I wanted to do was touch him.

He handed me a bottled water, while he sat on the other side of the couch, gazing out at nothing. Having a silence hanging over us made it a bit weird for me, but I just wanted to be near him. I watched him, his long legs, his beautiful hair cascading down his shoulders, laying over his chest and his wonderful eyes just glimmering in the light. Before I could look away, he turned to me, and caught me staring at him.

"Is there something on my face?" His low sensual voice called to me, turning away quickly, I laughed softly.

"No."

Moving over to me, he placed his strong hand on the back of my neck, pulling my face towards his until our lips met. What ever will I had completely flew out of the window, and everything I had felt before meant nothing now. Taking the water bottle out of my hand, he let it drop behind the couch and pushed me on my back while holding my hands above my head by my wrist.

He ran his other hand down my arm, then my side, and let it rest on my hip. While the other worked it's way down to my breast, and kneaded them under under his strong powerful hand. Without letting me even moan in pleasure as his kisses became more forced, more hungry.

My hands that were now free took their time unbuttoning his shirt, and then slid down his torso, my nails running across his now slightly wet wet skin. Pushing back his hair with my other, I ran it along the back of his neck. Everything was happening slower then it ever had while I was doing something like this, but I loved it.

I kissed him passionately, after what seemed like hours of kissing and touching, I finally reached down, undoing his pants, slowly bringing down the zipper, and running my hand along his lower stomach, grazing his member only a few times, teasing him, only to make him seem more frantic.

Finally, I took his hardened cock in my hand, surprised by not only the thickness, but the length as well. "Ah-" A low grunt came from his soft luscious lips, and I kept going as he placed his head in the crook of my neck, Kenji's breathing becoming even more frantic. He began panting as I began going in circles around the head of his cock, slowly running it up and down as I listened to him groan and jerk from right under my hand.

Suddenly he grabbed my hand and slowly caught his breath.

"Come with me..." He whispered, almost sounding like he had run ten miles in three hours. As he rose from the couch, his long hair hanging over his face, his pants undone and only being held in place by his hard bulged, his shirt falling over his left shoulder, he reached his hand out, and I took it. Kenji leaned down and our lips met for only a fraction of a second before he quickly pulled away and lead me quickly back up the stairs, and then up the second sat of stairs leading to the top floor of his home.

We walked through a door painted black, with a gold doorknob that contrasted with it so much, we entered, and I was speechless by the neatness and decor in his room. From the silky Japanese styled bed sheets, to the paintings of Samurai and Geisha that hung from the walls. "Even your room is amazing." Taking me into his arms, Kenji unzipped the back of my dress and slid it off, his eyes were on mine as he stood tall in front of me, my dress making a small rustling sound as it hit the floor.

"You are the one who seems amazing... and not just for these reasons, I assure you."

"I'm sure." I placed my index finger on his lips, preventing him from saying anything further and stood on the tips of my toes to lightly kissing him. When his hands rested on the bare skin of my hips, I pulled away, just enough so our lips were still touching.

"Deana," He said lightly before I wrapped my arms around his neck and once again, took his lips. I felt his warm hands slide down to my thong panties, and he released himself from my grip, sliding them to the floor along with my dress. He came back up, examining me slowly as he did, kissing my naval before scooping me up, my legs wrapped around his hips almost automatically and my arms did the same thing, but around his neck. He placed me lightly on the comfy sheets, and we were on our way to an amazing night.