MMF: A Woman's View

Story Info
How to get your husband to watch.
871 words
3.98
165k
37
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am 42 and a mother of two and my husband John and I began swinging about five years ago. I read so many angry comments posted to authors writing about sharing their wife with another man, I wanted to take this opportunity to explain it from a woman's point of view. It is not degrading. In fact, one woman with two lovers is a highly sexually charged scenario. There is nothing more intense than being pleased by two men. Why it's not more popular, I do not know. With fifty percent of working women cheating on their husbands, it's better to do it out in the open and in front of each other, instead of secretively and behind each other's backs.

When John first broached the subject of watching me with someone, I wasn't shocked. In fact, we'd been married fifteen years, the kids were older, and we had shared those fantasies many times in bed. But there were issues to work out: Fantasy is one thing, reality is another. Could he actually stand watching me have intercourse with another man? Would it be easier with a perfect stranger, or someone we both knew and trusted?

After many glasses of wine, we came to the conclusion that it would be easier to start with a stranger, and keep it simple. In short, and to be brutally honest, I would find some lad at the mall, take him back to our car, and I would masturbate him in the back seat. Short and sweet, plain and simple. And that is exactly what we did: I found an unsuspecting lad working in the mall one evening. He was about 19, long blonde hair, and wiry lean. I scoped him out, played the damsel in distress, and before he knew it, he was in the backseat with me, pants around his ankles, with a large erection and extremely nice set of balls sprouting up out of a thatch of thick pubic hair. "Ma'am," he tried to squawk as I slid my hand up and down. His penis was an angry red, and his pubic hair was brownish red. Irish? I worked the shaft only about 12 times before he erupted in a geyser all over my blouse. After the lad squirted, he got terribly afraid and ran out of the car, his erection still hard as a rock. I was incredibly horny, but my orgasm wasn't the issue. The issue was whether my husband could stand to see me tending to another erection. It was purely a biological function, to see if there was initial jealousy; and, if there was, it was a jealousy we could all live with. It was, after all, just a hand job. John was absolutely thrilled, and we had a dandy of a time afterwards.

There were many encounters since then, so long ago. Some with black men. Most with whites. It is absolutely incredible to have one in my mouth, one going down on me. One man fucking me, another suckling my breast. To leave a hotel room knowing you have just turned two men to mush and not just one is an extremely powerful feeling. To have sperm from two donors in your belly. The smell of threesome sex is absolutely incredible. Each man has a distinct flavor, a distinct scent. It allows me to enjoy my primal urge of fucking as much as possible without any jealousy whatsoever.

Odd, but women know so much more about male sexuality than men. All those shower room jokes, and hardly one of you has ever seen another man with an erection. What are you so afraid of?

And what do we know that you don't?

For all your talk, many men are afraid to ejaculate in a woman's mouth. For whatever reason, you just can't let go and give a lady the prize.

Black men are neither bigger nor better. More are perhaps uncircumsized, and their semen is thicker and ropier. They do have a different taste and unforgettable smell, and when you've been blacked, the scent gives it away.

Not all men can get an erection in front of another man. Fewer men are able to orgasm with another nearby.

We hate shaved crotches. This lady likes to feel a nice hairy pair of balls. When I see shaved I see gay or bi and run.

Yes, size matters.

My husband going down afterwards? One of the most erotic experiences ever. I love nothing more than sharing evidence of a lover with my husband. Sometimes he'll go down on me. Sometimes I'll just fellate my lover and kiss my husband. The scent, the smell, and the power I feel are all extremely intoxicating, there is no more intimate sharing than taste. And that's his way of tasting my sexuality.

So gents, do it with your spouse, or she'll do it behind your back. All we hear about is how the male fantasy is two women. Well, the age of women has arrived, and our fantasy is two men. And for this chicks, it's not just fantasy, it's a way of life that, much to your dismay, is gaining more and more attention in the world.

Hey~Bon Appetit

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Truth? Or Propaganda?

The primary problem with the point of view espoused in Sierra's article is that she preaches as "fact" what is in reality a "theory".

Sierra postulates that the overwhelming majority of married women would jump at the chance to have sex with some other man while their husbands sit and watch. I haven't seen or heard of any legitimate studies (conducted by reputable individuals or groups, with published and verifiable results) to indicate that this is true, and I've spent what I consider to be a reasonable amount of time - since this article was posted - in trying to find just such a study.

She also postulates that most men can be wheedled or cajoled into participating in such an arrangement, given sufficient "motivation". Again, there do not appear to be any survey results that can confirm this belief.

Another real problem lies in the overall content of her several postings. While she appears to be advocating "MMF" sexual encounters, she is not, really. In the standard view of such encounters, both men are simultaneously having sex with the woman. In Sierra's case, though she briefly makes mention of the "joys" of simultaneously having a penis in her vagina and one in her mouth, she has yet to relate one of her "personal stories" where such an instance occurred. The only tales she chooses to tell are ones where she take on another man while her husband watches - and then has the husband clean her off from the event. Further, the fact that she categorizes her behavior as part of a "swinging" lifestyle is made suspect by her failure to include any hint that she has ever treated her husband to an evening with two women (herself and a girlfriend?) in return for all of the times he's allowed her to stray outside the marital notion of monogamous sexuality.

If her husband is truly as eager to participate in the sort of relationship she espouses, then they are indeed well suited to each other. I suspect that the vast majority of couples will find that one partner or the other is nowhere near so willing. Jealousy, and fear of inferiority, are far too common residents in the human psyche. And, too much of any "taste" tends to jade the palate.

Far too many marriages have crumbled because the couple has been lured by the "swinging" lifestyle. A rare few may stay together for decades but, in most cases the marriage will end up in divorce court and - if there are children - it is the youngsters who will pay the most for their parents' actions.

And then, of course, there's the little matter of the vast number of sexually transmitted diseases that one spouse can bring home to the other, from one of their little "flings".

This whole deal may work quite well, for Sierra. But, I'd say that the jury is still "out" on that case. Before any of you arbitrarily accept her views and suggestions as the absolute truth, maybe you'd consider waiting five or ten years, to see how things work out between them in the long run.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Dear petiebrazed [prior comment]

A how to - to advocate as serious as this is akin to giving instructions to the demented on how to burn buildings or the wilderness. Success of same isn't pretty or humanistic nor is how to fuck up someones life by preaching unlawful acts like those.<P>

A wife can be a terrible thing - especially as so guided. I think it's wonderful to espouse things - acts of reason that can add to a committed agreed upon relationship such as the marriage contract. It is a family contract encompassing two or more humans who respect and trust each other not to disrespect each other or self.<P>

A wife whore Cucking a wimp husband isn't healthy for either party. So while it appears to be cute to write about it this writer has unhealthy needs and a stupid father or husband on drugs to go along with her. In either case the relationship is doomed sooner or later<P>

The wife whore will soon abandon all respect for her less than a man wimp who watches and/or is her pimp and the used to be male will sooner or later outgrow his self cuckolding himself excitement and need something more to excite himself.<P>

I think every woman has the right to demean men except their husband and their marriage contract. Divorce is the surest way to ensure the gene pool has no formal acknowledgement of offspring from such demented non-humans. Spaying wouldn't be a bad idea as well.<P>

Leading the lustful weak and stupid into life wrecking actions must give you pleasure writer but how do you sleep at night?????

peterbrazenpeterbrazenalmost 17 years ago
If the shoe fits . . .

For those critics who do not approve or condone this behavior then MOVE ON.

The writer was honest. She was not trying to convince you to change your lifestyle.

Rather, she was giving he own woman's view. Who are YOU to be critical?

I liked the article.

BazzzBazzzalmost 17 years ago
Nice short how to

I liked your essay and the proof of it's effectiveness is in the negative comments from the evangelical trolls. I actually don't even understand the one previous to my comment that states that your story shouldn't be on the Literotica site, I believe because he/she didn't think it fit the subject matter. Either that person has no idea about what this site is all about or they were so desperate to write something negative and that was all they could come up with. Either way, it shows an intelligence level that is very low.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I rated it at 25 because......

Because I felt that at least it has provoked a discussion. I felt it should be submitted to a different site rather than Literotica. Other than that the rest of my comments are not really direct at the author but those that have chosen to leave comments before me.

The AIDS issues that I've read in the comments..... well... yes you have to agree with them.

The threesome thing well my wife (we are both bi)and I like them but we have a set few friends and we all keep safe. Outside sex is with them. Know your partners.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Diana and I Suck a Cock Couple gets hot together.in Group Sex
My Husband Sucking Off Another Man Wife's ultimate fantasy is fulfilled.in Group Sex
More Stories