MMF First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel his warm breath on my balls, and his powerful hands ripped apart my panty hose, as his tongue moved in to lap my ass. He pushed it in gently and I felt myself thrusting deeper into Janet as Sandi himself was now controlling my thrusts with his tongue. All these shagging options I had this night, and I was the only one not in charge of the pace. His tongue was soon replaced by a very wet and cold finger, and it slid in very easily, and soon it was picking up pace as it was thrust deeper and deeper, quicker and quicker, resulting in myself getting deeper into Janet with my balls smacking against her thighs.

"Yes, that's it, do me bitch, fuck my cunt hard...yes, yes...fill me deep with your cum, fuck me faster bitch"

I tried to fuck her faster, but Sandi was doing it for me. He had two fingers up my ass now, controlling my thrusts as if I was a sex toy he used to shag Janet, slapping my ass just to show good effect, and I was getting deeper and deeper into Janet.

"Fuck that's good, yes...bitch...do me bitch...fuck me good and hard... AAHH you fucking bitch, that's it...yes...yes...yes OH YOU FUCKING BITCH FUCK ME DEEP, fill me YES...YES...YES"

To hear her talking like that sent me over the edge, and as she climaxed, with Sandi's fingers up my arse, I too exploded, deep inside of Janet, gushing hot semen to add to that of Sandi's still already in there. I came and came, never before had I cum so much, but Janet was milking my dick with her fanny muscles. Eventually, Janet just shivered, fell off my cock and rolled over onto her back, tits loose and skirt separated at the front so it showed her wet glistening fanny drip slowly onto the bed.

I looked at her, and returned the look with a slight smile and a wink. She blew me a kiss and closed her eyes as if to sleep. Whether she did fall asleep I couldn't tell, as Sandi had now pushed his dick through my ripped pantyhose and started to fuck my ass slowly. He slowly entered, inch by inch, until I felt his balls rest against mine. His hands were on my bum cheeks, gripping them firmly, as he gyrated inside of me.

"You got one tight ass baby" he said, "Just how I like it." I was expecting long and fast thrusts, but surprisingly for someone so masculine, he was slow and tender with his thrusts, my hole very slowly getting accustomed to the intrusion of something so large, so...male even. I closed my eyes so I could feel the sensation of being impaled on a man's cock, and could feel my ass tightening around his cock every time he pulled back as if to stop him from leaving. But with every slow long thrust, he penetrated me deeper, and I could feel him every inch, deep inside. I tried to watch below me as I still hung, but couldn't see anything except for my still hard cock – what? It never stays hard!!- and his black muscular legs between my thighs. He fucked me slow and continuously for about ten minutes, and the longer he went on, I understood why Janet made so much noise. My first cock, and I knew it was an expert one too. He had the length, and fuck me, did he know how to use it. I groaned and screamed in delight, and when I opened my eyes, I could see Janet lying against the pillow, smiling and wanking her clit with one hand while her other scooped out mine and Sandi's combined cum and alternatively put it in her mouth or on her breasts. I smiled back at her but then screamed at Sandi as he withdrew from my ass. I pleaded with him to put it back, but he came around so his cock was facing my mouth, and he pulled off his condom and threw it on the floor as he pushed his tip into my face.

"Face fuck my dick Babe," he said, and I opened up to allow the angry swollen head between my lips. He slowly pushed himself in, and my mouth was evidently not as big as Janet's as I could only get him half in. In contrast my ass felt empty, but now I concentrated on this new task, and puckered my lips and moved up and down his length, dragging my teeth against it occasionally. He grunted and moaned, and I could see Janet taking p position behind him, wearing a well-oiled strap on – one much larger than with what she fucked me with – and with a masterly manoeuvre, entered him. He groaned in delight at this butt receiving / face giving fuck. He held my neck and pulled me further onto him, Janet held his hips, and he bucked his ass towards her, slowly at first, and then with hard thrusts, until he gave out a loud grunt and he forced himself deeper into my mouth as wave after wave of hot cum filled my mouth and throat. I tried to gag, but Janet had pushed the strap on deep inside of Sandi so he could get the full effect during his orgasm, which resulted in him being deeper into my throat, so all I could do was just swallow and swallow. His balls banged against my chin, and I tried to fit them into my mouth too, but when I did, cum came out over my lips and onto my chin.

Janet and Sandi soon backed off, and stared and laughed at me. I had my pantyhose ripped, around my ass, hard cock sticking out a mile and sum all over my tights and face. I felt like a slut before, now I knew I must be one.

Together, after they had stopped laughing, they pulled me down from my trap, and lay me on the bed. I could not feel my arms or legs, but I sure felt my dick when they both kissed each other whilst their mouths were around it. The two tongues expertly lapped it up, kissing the head, shaft, balls and even themselves. I started getting feeling back in my arms, and I stretched out to take hold of Janet's wet pussy and Sandi's limp cock and balls, and kneaded them both gently, as another orgasm hit me and I exploded deep into and onto both their faces, both of which just cleaned me up completely. Then they positioned themselves around me, and Janet asked

"Did you enjoy that babe? We'd better get some sleep, the three of us have got a long day ahead of us tomorrow." She smiled sweetly at me and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. "I love you honey."

She then turned over and put her herself in a spoon position inside of me. Sandi, pulled the duvet over us, and also gave me a gentle kiss on the lips.

"I love you too babe." He said, then positioned himself in a spoon position on the outside of me, leaving the three of us cuddled into each other for the night, with me, their bitch or babe, in the middle, with a juicy fanny in front of me, and a lengthy cock resting between my ass cheeks, both of which will be raring to go when the alarm bell rings in the morning.

12