Mmm... Good Afternoon Sex

Story Info
A deeply in love couple enjoy passion.
2.4k words
4
19.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been out shopping, a pastime they both enjoyed. Their pleasure came from wandering through small street markets and back street shops. Jane enjoyed discovering strange and beautiful items. The ornate beads and a small piece of jade she found were her most recent finds. Samuel enjoyed watching the amazement in her face when she discovered something. Each item she discovered brought about a child like wonder in her– the discovery of something new, something she had never seen before.

They had walked back from the train station to their home hand-in-hand. It was a blustery autumn afternoon but the sun was shining. The autumn leaves blew around their feet. He watched her as she spoke. The sound of her voice faded out as her beauty shone through. The autumn afternoon sun cast a warm glow over her beautiful face. Samuel loved her so much. Jane was his true soul mate. They had now been together for several years but each day was still wonderful.

The couple burst through the front door of their home laughing. Jane set down the small bags that contained the treasures she had found that morning.

In the kitchen Jane began making coffee to warm them both. Samuel watched her from across the room. Her jeans were nicely fitted and emphasised her well-formed behind. He moved across the kitchen and snaked his arms around her waist. Jane felt him nuzzle into her neck and she murmured gently. Samuel moved his hands up and found her left breast and massaged it through the fabric of her shirt. He ground his hips into her and she responded by pressing against him. Jane felt him hard and pleading, asking for attention. She turned to face him and kissed him softly at first. Her kissing progressed with an urgency that he understood. She took his hand and led him through the hall and up the stairs.

They entered their bedroom hand-in-hand looking into each other's eyes with a knowing. Their window faced the afternoon sun and it lit up the room with a warm autumn glow. Samuel brought her to him curling his arms around her waist. They kissed for a moment then he unbuttoned her cotton, embroidered shirt exposing her smooth white bra. He unhooked the fastening at the back and took it off her. Jane let out her slow trembling breath as her breasts were released. Samuel cupped one of them and traced the upward curve from beneath with his fingers. His thumb found her nipple and he rubbed over it gently. Jane nestled into his neck and kissed him as he unbuttoned her jeans. She helped him ease them off along with her panties. Samuel pushed her gently onto the bed behind her, cradling her as she slowly fell on to the soft embellished throw. Jane lay on the bed naked, waiting. Samuel admired her soft curves. The late afternoon light shone into the room casting a warm glow over her. He let his eyes devour every inch of her from her long, warm brown hair, intense green eyes and welcoming smile.

Samuel gazed down and drew his breath as he viewed her breasts; they were perfectly rounded with erect nipples. He knew them intimately but each time he saw them it was like the first. He allowed his gaze to fall lower taking in her full natural beauty, her slightly tanned skin and her neatly kept pubic hair. Samuel loved this woman intently.

Jane watched as Samuel his removed his black cotton t-shirt. She savoured his toned abdomen and dark haired chest. Eye contact said it all; the connection between them was strong. The passion she felt for him burned like a new flame each time they came together.

Samuel removed his blue jeans and lay beside her. His fingertips reached out and discovered her already erect nipple. She let out a soft moan. Jane ached for more of his touch. Slowly he ran his hands over her breast massaging it gently. He found her other breast and fingered the nipple. The darkened area around it became instantly raised as her breathing became slower and heavier. Samuel watched her chest rise and fall from the pleasure he was giving her.

Jane could feel him on her leg as she turned to face him. She reached down in anticipation and found him, big, hard, ready... Samuel gasped at her tender touch. Their lips came together with a soft long kiss at first, their backs arched then their kissing became more needing. Jane used her hand to massage his fully erect penis and she could feel the straining from within him.

Jane moved her lips down his neck to the centre of his chest softly kissing him as she slowly travelled. She nuzzled in the dark hair of his chest savouring his scent, the scent she knew well. Her tongue found his nipple and she flickered over it as he moaned in enjoyment. She continued down his body following the line of hair.

Jane paused at Samuel's navel and moved directly to his inner thigh. She began by softly kissing, feeling his warmth she moved up slowly, and nestled in his hair. She moved between his legs and began licking the base of his penis just below his balls. Jane knew he liked this and the thought of his immense arousal deepened her own. She licked and kissed slowly at first and then quickened her pace. Samuel moved in rhapsody letting out soft moans and gasps. Jane felt a warm surging sensation between her own legs as she became moister.

Moving up Jane turned her actions to his balls licking between them. She gave each one her full attention in turn licking and sucking. Then she took one in her mouth and sucked it gently. She moved up to his penis, flicking her tongue around the bottom of the tip. Jane traced his length slowly with her tongue until she found the base of the head; kissing and licking all around it.

Raising her chin Jane moved up slightly and pressed her partially open mouth down over the tip of his penis. Samuel went deep into her mouth and he let out a contented moan. She came up again allowing her lips to feel the shaft of his penis. Going down on him down again faster this time, deeper, Jane took him to the back of her throat. She paused with him deep in her for a short moment before drawing her lips back up his length. Jane continued to go down on him enjoying his soft moans and gasps of enjoyment.

The warm feeling between her own legs had intensified now. The aching was almost painful. Samuel reached down and found her; his hands briefly stroked the little patch hair before rubbing her smooth and bare lips gently. Jane let of a soft moan only just audible over her licking and sucking. His index finger moved down and parted her moist lips. Jane parted her slightly legs as he slipped his finger into her. Samuel felt her body move in anticipation relief even and he knew she was ready.

He moved his finger back and forth feeling her sweet wetness. Samuel knew how Jane liked it. He moved two fingers in slowly, inching his way into her. When his fingers were fully inserted he let them remain for a moment before withdrawing them. Each time he withdrew his fingers he stroked her clitoris gently using her wetness to help lubricate it.

Samuel was enjoying the feeling of his penis at the back of her throat as each time Jane went down it felt deeper. She was using her teeth gently tracing the length of his penis his moaning grew more intense. Samuel began to move his fingers more quickly into her, harder; he could feel her breathing become faster. Jane's body began to twist slightly with the intense pleasure.

She could bear the teasing no longer with one last deep throated thrust she moved her body on top of him. Jane allowed his penis to stroke her clitoris before taking him deep within her. Samuel felt the tip of his penis part through her lips as he entered her. He felt each inch that entered her bringing that intense close feeling all over his penis. The feeling ran deep into him.

They both let out a relieved gasp. Jane paused with him deep inside her; she could feel him filling her up as far as she could go. Her inner walls trembled with the awaited thrust. Jane felt familiar warm feeling spread from inside her to her lips and clitoris. She moved up and came down with another fulfilling thrust. Jane continued at this pace for several moments. Her movements quickened, thrusting Samuel's strong, hard penis deep within her. She moaned with the pleasure maintaining strong eye contact within him. This was strong lovemaking, they shared a strong bond and now at this moment they had become one.

He wanted her; she had to be his. Samuel's hands found Jane's hips and he followed her rocking movements. She was rhythmatic, almost hypnotic, and his pleasure was immense. Samuel moved his hands up and he cupped her breasts. He savoured their soft, smooth roundness. He half sat up and took her nipple in his mouth. Jane gasped in ecstasy as his sucked on it softly at first. Samuel flickered his tongue over her nipple in between his sucks, he used his teeth to gently pull and nibble.

His manoeuvre was quick and domineering. Samuel swiftly moved her on to her back, his penis still inside her. He thrust hard and deep. Jane gasped with the fulfilment of his action. He held her on the bed by her wrists, his eyes shone with the ancient male instinct to dominate a woman. Jane liked it; she'd had the power so far. She enjoyed the control she'd had over him, but now it was his turn. Jane liked the feeling of submission that he could now do what he wanted with her.

She let out a gasp each time he entered her. Samuel withdrew almost fully before plunging his shaft back deep within her. He slid his hands around her lower back and pulled her to him with each thrust. The thrusting had become faster and harder now, a needing was surging for both of them. Jane found his nipple and sucked it, he moaned with the pleasure. He moved them on to their sides. Jane instinctively moved her leg that was beneath him, and she brought it around to allow him to enter her from beneath both of her legs.

They lay diagonal to each other. Jane's legs were open and on top of his. Samuel had full access to her clitoris as he thrusted again deep into her. He felt her wet lips part again as he entered her, he massaged her clitoris with his fingertips while she writhed in ecstasy. Each thrust was deep and each time Samuel withdrew fully. He allowed the tip of his penis to search her completely. Each time he withdrew he rubbed the tip of his penis on her clitoris and lips before plunging deeply. Samuel savoured each thrust; he allowed his penis to rub a little further down before re-entering her.

He massaged the entrance to her ass with the tip of his penis. Samuel felt her shuddered and he knew Jane wanted it. With his next withdrawal he entered her ass slightly and then withdrew. He thrust deeply in to her vagina. He withdrew again and ventured deeper in to her ass this time. He continued to massage her clitoris and lips with each thrust. The next time Samuel entered her ass completely, he sensed her pleasure as he thrust again slowly at first but then he quickened his pace.

Jane could feel his penis in her ass; the sensation she knew only came at this point in her arousal. She wanted it, she wanted it fast and hard each thrust brought her ever closer.

She moved onto her knees and Samuel knew to enter her from behind. Jane enjoyed his thrusts into to her ass as she massaged her clitoris. He withdrew and entered her vagina again savouring the difference in sensation. Samuel thrust here for a few moments and then re-entered her ass for some more thrusts. He continued to alternate between her two entrances feeling her writhe in pleasure. Samuel enjoyed the warmth and wetness from her vagina as he plunged his penis deep into her. He liked the tightness he felt from thrusting into her ass.

Samuel stopped alternating now and thrust into her ass more frantically now. Jane moaned with the sheer pleasure of it she was getting close now. He could feel the surging coming so he gave her ass a few final strong thrusts before entering her vagina. He thrust deep, hard and fast. He could feel her wetness intensifying as he entered her faster still.

Then he felt it. Her inner walls pulsed for several moments. Jane let out a needing moan. He had been thrusting into her deeply and frantically, intensifying the growing warm sensation deep within her. His thrusts kept coming. Jane knew she had no choice but to succumb to the pleasuring sensation she had been holding back.

It happened like an explosion. The intense sensation spread throughout her. It started deep within her and moved to her lips and inner thighs spreading to her abdomen. Jane felt each wave reach her breasts causing her nipples to tingle with exhilaration. The waves of pleasure wracked through her body. She shuddered with the intensity. Jane collapsed forward in exhaustion; then turning to Samuel she sat upright.

Samuel held his hard penis in his strong hand. The sensation he felt was gathering momentum. It started as a tingle within his balls. Waves of electricity were now shooting up his inner thighs. Samuel could feel the sperm deep in him straining to be freed. He continued to masturbate over her breasts, again eyeing them and admiring their beauty. Samuel cupped one with his free hand feeling it's smooth roundness. The sensation intensified immediately and he released it. He watched as each shudder landed on her perfect breasts.

Exhausted Samuel fell down beside her.

They looked at each other, no words were spoken, they weren't needed. Their eyes told of their satisfaction and intense love for one another. Their breathing decreased slowly. They lay side by side in the fading afternoon glow.