Moan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking one side of material in each hand, Zack quickly slipped the panties off, Lizzy lifting herself slightly off the comfortable bed to help him. The smell of her wetness hit him almost as soon as he removed the black underwear from the skin, and he felt his member throb with impatience. Laying the panties down on the floor by his feet, he worked his way back up her right left with his tongue, finally licking over the swollen lips before entering.

Lizzy shuddered as a wave of bliss hit her. Already she could feel herself on the brink of an orgasm. It annoyed her slightly; she usually didn't cum this quickly. She wondered if she should try and hold it in, to try and store it all up for one almighty explosion at the end. But even now she knew it was too late. Her body bucking under the influence of Zack's loving, caressing tongue, she gasped breathlessly, grabbing a handful of his hair without thinking and twisting the strands for dear life as she came.

Taking the hint, Zack moved away from her dripping sex, wiping his sticky mouth with the back of his hand, before continuing to kiss upwards; soft, gentle touches on her skin as she lay getting her breath back, her golden hair spread eagled above her in different directions. He trailed over the body chain, lifting it up slightly with his tongue to kiss the smooth, heaving flesh underneath, before here, at last, his favourite part of her, the only area of either of their bodies that was still covered: her breasts.

His lips hovered over the small, perfect lumps before placing themselves on the very top of them, circling all the way round the skin that wasn't covered by black. Down and across and into the v, almost to the edge of her nipples which could just be seen under the very hemline of the bra.

Lizzy closed her eyes in ecstasy as she felt him satisfy his little fetish for her 34Cs, but she was also getting a little impatient. Her pussy was crying out, begging to be touched again. She rested a hand on her lover's bare back, stroking it while he continued to lick, and her other hand went down, underneath his body, towards her wetness and up onto the clit. She lazily stroked it back and forth, feeling odd jolts of exciting fervour flooding over her every so often.

But Zack quickly got wise to the situation. Looking up from her chest, into her eyes, he reached down and took hold of the flickering hand and placed it lower, further down. Lizzy felt warm, brick-like hardness; she grinned and continued her lazy motions, this time running her whole hand back and forth.

As Zack reached under her to expertly undo the clasp of the bra, Lizzy momentarily remembered what they were actually doing. The image of a whole platoon naked and rubbing their cocks or fingering their pussies to the sight of what was going on in this room right now filled her with a deliciously wicked feeling. She had little doubt that she was going to give them watching -- and Mohammad Jeru, who thought he was nice and safe -- something to remember for a long, long time.

The bra was quickly removed. Finally her breasts, the nipples standing to attention as much as the hardness between her fingers, were out in the open. Zack immediately pounced on them with such excitement that Lizzy reckoned he too was beginning to grow impatient. Still, months of worshipping her breasts had done the boy good; he sure knew how to lick, kiss and suck them. She sat up slightly, one straight arm behind on the bed to support her, the other hand caressing his hair, gentler this time than before. He played and toyed and teased her nipples, occasionally lightly biting them which sent further sudden pulses through them and down back towards her sex, which seemed to just keep getting wetter and wetter. Lizzy was sure that, were she to move, there would be a puddle of white hot liquid on the floor under her thighs.

They kissed deeply once more, before she helped him onto the bed and onto her. He entered her slowly, though easily. Lizzy felt the throb of him as it passed through the lips, and immediately cried out with happiness to feel it working inside of her. Now, more than any other time, it felt like such a perfect fit. She spread her legs wider, letting him in deeper, and rested them on top of his muscled ass, which was clenched tight with furious concentration. He was obviously more excited than he was letting on. Lizzy was impressed with his patience as he slowly began to move back and forth, allowing the build up to be just as slow; for Lizzy could feel herself on the brink of another orgasm. His work with her breasts and the sudden penetration had kick started it. She held onto him as he continued to slowly move deeper into her, felt herself clench and then release in a dizzying spiral.

She held him tightly to her; he was still inside, still hard, still quivering. When she could open her eyes she was staring straight into his. They were full of love for her.

"Do you think I've made enough noise?" she asked him. Hr throat was dry.

He kissed her on the lips, letting his tongue dart quickly into her mouth. "Not nearly enough," he declared, grinning.

Lizzy laughed out loud and pushed herself up, forcing him over and onto his back. He left her sex quite suddenly as he went, which sent more sparks through her body. She had already got it in mind what was going to happen. If she had been crueller, she might have even briefly seen Zack as just a living, breathing sex toy; after all, it was her condition that was being used, not his. He could have just been a very effective stimulant. No, she was going to have the final say with this one.

She crawled over him and carefully, slowly straddled the still throbbing member. She was now more than impressed at its performance. She reckoned it deserved a medal. Did they give that kind of thing for fucking? They would have to after today.

By stark contrast to Zack's movements, Lizzy was anything but slow. She started to move quickly, shifting herself up and down, feeling him sliding inside of her. His hands reached out and found her breasts -- what else? They fondled and caressed, pinching the nipples between the fingers, while Lizzy swivelled and bounced on top of him.

Now this was it. Even Lizzy could sense it coming. It felt so much more different to her previous two orgasms. At first it was a little scary; it was like something was crawling over her skin, till she realised it was merely goose pimples. It was there, right on the tip of her tongue, just waiting for her to take the next step.

She began to moan, louder and louder; no words, just moaning. She hurriedly wrapped a hand around Zack's neck and brought him back up towards her, bringing him deeper still into her. He ravished her breasts once more as she threw her head back and moaned louder and louder.

Then there was silence, but she hadn't stopped. She was still going, still coming, still moaning. She just couldn't hear it anymore. She felt herself getting dizzier and dizzier from the complete satisfaction that was pulsing through her body, heightened by Zack's timely ejaculation, shooting deep inside of her as if right to the top of her head. She felt herself give one last giant shudder, one last terrific scream, and then collapsed backwards onto the bed and blacked out.

*****

It was a week later, and Lizzy was back in bed. This time, however, she was in there for the sake of her health. Doctor Taylor had diagnosed her as suffering from complete exhaustion, and bed rest was the only proper medicine.

"And no sex!" he had added strictly. Lizzy wasn't sure how much he'd been told by General Gordon about what had gone on, and she didn't really want to know either,

She had awoken in hospital with a very worried looking Zack by her side and a military guard. As soon as she had awoken, word was sent to General Gordon, who raced over that afternoon. They had gotten every last second of audio from the 'session', as he called it, and were at that moment editing it for use in the battlefield. Apparently, someone had phoned up the Guinness Book of Records too, in order to announce the loudest ever orgasm in the history of mankind. General Gordon said this last piece of information with that straight face of his. Lizzy hoped he had been joking.

But at least now she knew, after nearly all her life, why she had always felt so different. There was nothing strange about what she had. She'd researched it online and found a few websites for people like her with 'orgasm gigas'. Okay, so they all ended up being a little dirty, but she supposed that was bound to happen when you had a sexual biological problem and talked about it 24/7.

The front door opened and Zack walked in from work. He'd been so wonderful to her this past week, so loving and caring, making sure she was absolutely comfortable. If she had ever doubted that he didn't reciprocate her feelings of love, there was the proof to halt that doubt in its tracks.

He strolled into the bedroom, a large smile on his face, and passed a newspaper over to her. "Read page twelve," he said, kissing her on the cheek before wandering into the bathroom.

Curious, Lizzy picked up the paper and opened it up. At first she had no idea what she was looking for, then suddenly saw a familiar picture and grinned almost as widely as Zack had been.

There was the profile of Muhammad Jaru that they had been shown on the projection screen in the bunker. To one side of it was a large headline and detailed information on how one of the world's most dangerous terrorists was captured after he gave himself up without a fight due to the excessive playing of loud noise continuously.

"What do you think?" Zack called from the bathroom.

Lizzy laughed. "They don't mention what kind of noise was played! For all we know it could have been a Beethoven Symphony or something!"

Zack poked his head back into the bedroom, a comically quizzical look on his face. "Darling, are you suggesting that the US government would seriously pay two people to fuck themselves senseless and then not use the footage to fight global terrorism?"

"It does sound a little far-fetched when you think about it," replied Lizzy, looking back at the photo of Jeru.

"Ah well," sighed Zack. "Curse the official secrets act!"

He walked back into the bedroom dressed only in his boxer shorts and sat on the bed by her feet. His hands rested on them and began to gently squeeze and rub them.

"You and I," said Lizzy, looking at him over the top of the newspaper, "we helped fight terrorism. We might have even saved loads of lives -- and nobody will ever know what we did."

"We'll know," replied Zack. "And we can celebrate accordingly."

"Oh, really?" said Lizzy, an eyebrow raised. "And how would we go about that then?"

In reply Zack ripped the newspaper from her hands and, grabbing her feet, dragged her giggling towards him. They kissed deeply.

"We fought in the War on Terror," said Lizzy, nuzzling up to his neck.

"Nah, we didn't fight," Zack said proudly. "We made love, not war!"

The End.