mObscene Ch. 02

Story Info
More sex and drama from the God of Fuck.
21.1k words
5
17.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manson slipped onto the tour bus, his bag slung over his shoulder and smirk on his face, which was better for everyone because it was rather obvious that he was now in a much better mood than before. When Manson was feeling good, it didn’t necessarily mean that everyone else was feeling good, but when Manson was feeling bad, it was never good for anyone. He stopped at the scene that met him on the bus, cocking what would have been an eyebrow before shaking his head and sitting down. "You really know how to pick ‘em, 5." He commented in amusement.

Manson was talking to his guitarist, John 5, who was currently entertaining some random blonde bimbo, or perhaps it would be more accurate to say that she was entertaining him, her face masked by John 5’s crotch giving him a mediocre blow job, definitely nothing even relatively close to being mind blowingly good, Manson of course wouldn’t touch such a wench with a ten foot pole, "I swear this bitch really takes the cake." Manson teased John 5, but the guitarist only smirked at him, giving no reply.

Pogo gave no real acknowledgment to Manson’s entering the bus, his face buried into a note pad just scribbling away quietly, not particularly bothered that Manson took so long to get on the bus, he could write just as well there as he could anywhere else. Ginger wasn’t in sight at the time, more than likely something in the back of the bus.

Just as Manson sat down his new bassist, Tim Skold moved over to sit down next to him and light up a cigarette, taking a long puff before looking to Manson, "What the fuck took you so damned long?" Tim asked the question with a feral grin, not really needing any type of response from Manson since he had just happened to be walking by Manson’s dressing room a little while back. Manson didn’t actually give an answer either, simply grinning and shaking his head slightly before he laid it back against the seat as they made their way back to the hotel.

Manson was the first one off the bus and into the classy hotel once they got their, followed quickly by John 5 who stopped the Manson right before he had a chance to get onto the elevator, "Hey, you’re gonna party with the rest of us right?" John asked him with a grin, wagging his eyebrows.

Manson put his hand on the inside of the elevator door to keep it from closing on him. He turned to look at Manson, "Not tonight 5." Manson said plainly in hopes that John wouldn’t try to be pushy about getting him to go. Normally John would bug Manson to try to get him to party, though it wasn’t very usual that Manson would actually turn down the chance at a bit of reckless fun, it was understandable that he was tired after the events of the day.

John gave a nod of his head, "Alright, have it your way as always." John grinned, "You know where to find us if you change your mind." Manson gave kind of a half wave to John before slipping into the elevator and up to his pent house suite room, the first thing he did being stripping down and heading for the shower, not spending more than ten minutes in there to get his make-up washed off and remove the multi-colored contact lenses before he simply went into the bedroom and crashed into the big soft bed for the night. ~*~

Jamie hastily made his way out to the parking lot where his car was, quickly slipping inside and starting up the car. He grinned broadly to himself as he turned on the CD player, an unheard blissful sigh passing over his lips as he blasted Marilyn Manson songs all the way back to his apartment, singing along word by word. Once he was close to where he lived he turned the speakers down low, not wanting to wake anyone up and have them pissed off at him. He was far too excited to actually sleep. He had indeed realized that he had basically forgotten all about the interview that he was supposed to get, but hell, he thought himself lucky to be able to remember his own name after such a brutal fucking. He was so overjoyed that he was going to get to see Manson again the next night that he hadn’t hardly realized how sore his lower regions were after that, but he didn’t care, it was completely worth it.

Once Jamie was inside his apartment he fell down on his couch with another over the top sigh, grinning broadly to himself. He could barely contain his excitement, kicking his legs in the air and squealing happily before laughing at his own stupidity. It was such a ridiculous thing to think about, he had actually gotten screwed by Marilyn Manson! Him! It was unbelievable.

He could hardly stand sitting still, he simply had to do something and quick. He jump up and went over to his entertainment center to put play Manson music videos so that he could actually look upon the one he so desired, he could feel his heart start to pound quicker and quicker from simply thinking about him. The blonde couldn’t help but grin broadly to himself as he danced around his living room. He was glad that no one could see such a silly act as he did impressions of the nurse girls in red panties from the mObsense video. He grabbed a broom, holding onto it for support as he tried to kick dance, strike random poses, first putting either hand on his inner thighs before lowering himself towards the ground slightly, only staying like that for a moment before standing back up rather quickly, completely amused with himself.

"Get your arms around me, now we’re going down down down!" Jamie sang along as he ran the fingertips of one hand down his leg, starting at his upper thigh then trailing it all the way down to mid-calf, his other hand placed at his hip. He couldn’t stop giggling the whole time, and because of that he ended up falling down to the floor, but he was alright, it was all in good fun.

Jamie 'eep'ed at the sound of someone banging on his door yelling at him, "Hey! What’s going on in there?! Keep it down! Some of us are trying to sleep!" The sound of a middle aged man bellowed through the door. Jamie quickly jumped up to go and turn off the television.

"S-sorry, sir! Wont happen again!" He called back before letting out a sigh. It was better that he stop now and try to get some rest, anyways, he did have to go into work tomorrow after all. He went into his bathroom and turned on the water to the tub as he slipped out of his clothing, smiling to himself as he pored in a bit of bubble bath and lit some relaxing scented candles before slipping into the hot water with a pleasurable shudder. He stared off across the darkened bathroom, unable to keep his mind from wandering off to Manson. Gods, he was so hot... completely alluring and sexy. It made Jamie tremble down to his very core just thinking about it.

After doing nothing but simply soaking for a few long moments Jamie wrapped his fingers firmly around the hard plastic handle of his washing loofa and began to trail the soft plush end across his chest and over his shoulders, a low content mummer passing through his soft lips. He sighed and ran his fingertips down his thighs and reached around to touch his those fingertips against his red and slightly abused pucker, slipping a couple of his fingers inside in a most innocent way, only meaning to stretch himself to allow any seed that remained in him to drain out.

He gasped out, mildly surprised at the pleasurable sensations that the act had given to him, and in a split second his over active imagination got the best of him. He could have sworn that what he saw was the real thing, his fantasies over running his mind as he thought about his own digits being those of Manson’s... and having his idol in the bathtub with him, doing with him as he pleased. In his mind Manson would grin at him, with that look of the intent to take whatever he wanted from the blonde. Jamie trembled almost violently. His body no where near being immune to the line of thinking as his length stirred to life beneath the warm water that surrounded him.

Jamie only half way realized what he was doing when he pushed those fingers inside of himself even deeper until they made contact with the gland hidden deep inside of Jamie. This was not something that Jamie did very often, or at all.. and had he been thinking straight he would have been completely shocked by his actions.

The blonde let his head lull back against the side of the bathtub, the cool surface contradicting nicely with the growing heat of his body. "Mmm...Marilyn.." He whispered out hotly as he moved one hand up to his neck, trailing his fingers along the broken flesh there from where the older man had bit him, the reminder of what had happen to him backstage at concert hall only proved to turn him on all that much more. He dug his nails harshly into the wound, making it worse and crying out painfully, the rush of sensation making him needy. He grunted out as he began to firmly finger himself, pushing in and out rapidly, imaging out it felt to have Manson fucking him, it was much better than this.. but that didn’t mean that he wasn’t loving it, touching himself.. wanting it to be the raven haired star, it felt wonderful.

He gasped out pathetically, his hips jerking upwards at a wild pace almost at their own accord, beyond his own level of control. His member was now throbbing almost painfully against his stomach, and he could no longer deny it the attention that it longed for. He bit down harshly on his bottom lip as he moved the hand resting at his neck down his chest, tweaking at a nipple slightly before sliding the hand all the way down his stomach, the muscles flexing underneath the gently attention. His breath caught in the back of his throat as his fingers went past the patch of dark hair and began to tentatively caress up and down his firm member, very lightly at first, the touches barely teasing his skin. It wasn’t long before he couldn’t stand the teasefully of his own hand and eagerly wrapped his palm around the slick shaft and worked it more firmly, causing a sharp cry to emit from between passion parted lips.

His heavy panted only became heavier with every moment that he touched himself, his fingers still working in and out of his opening. Jamie parted his eyelids slightly, finding in his view his soft loofa. Jamie simply gazed at it for a moment before removing his fingers from within his body with a small grunt before reaching out and taking the handle into his palm, looking at it lustfully for a moment. He let his eyes fall back shut as he pulled the soft sponge like rod under the water, a bliss filled moan rising up from his throat as the gentle material brushed over his rear, simply massaging the sensitive skin there for a few moments.

Jamie clearly remembered every dirty word that Manson had spoken into his ear, he wanted to hear more.. to experience more, even if it was only in his mind. He could deal with that. Dealing wasn’t hard when it felt this wonderful.. every moment that he pleasured himself was like being back in that dressing room, laying on his back getting the fucking of his life... well, obviously it wasn’t just like that, but it was still pretty damned good. He swiftly shifted the loofa around so that he was now touching his tight entrance with the hard plastic end. "ahhh...fuck." He muttered out soft profanities, his chest rising and fall with every pant as he pushed the handle past his tight ring with a small whimper, but didn’t stop. He let out a pathetic whine as the make shift toy brushed against his prostate, making the throbbing of his member even stronger, to the point where he almost couldn’t stand it.

He nudged the toy in and out of himself rapidly as he drew closer and closer to completely, his movements needy and completely desperate. It didn’t take much longer before he was throwing his head back with a semi-loud cry, having to bite down on his tongue to keep himself from full out screaming as his body tensed. He pumped his erection roughly as it twitched and spurted out his hot seed and mixing together with the water. Jamie felt wonderful after that, unable to even move as he fell limp against the side of the tub letting out a few last soft mummers. After a few long moments of doing nothing at all put resting, he felt himself getting rather sleepy, to the point where he was in danger of falling asleep in the bathtub and the water was starting to get cold. With a sigh he pulled himself out of the bathtub and dried himself off and doing all the other night tasks such as brushing his teeth and getting to a pair of pajama’s. He picked up his journal from his bedside table along with a pin and started to write down the events of that day. He had been doing so ever since the day that he could write, basically every moment of his life was recorded in writing.. and tonight's would be especially wonderful. After he was done he put down the notebook and slipped under the covers, quickly falling into a deep sleep.

~*~

It was around mid-morning that Manson rose from his sleep, it was much earlier than he might have liked to get up, but there wasn’t really anything he could do about that since he had to go to a signing that after noon. The thought crossed his mind for only split second to just stay in bed and forget about the signing, but then he thought about how that would disappoint the fans, and so.. he dragged himself out of the big comfortable bed. His eyes were only half open as he stumbled his way into the bathroom, muttering incoherently about how damn early it was. He slipped into the shower and turned on the water, nearly jumping out of his skin as the first thing that touched his pale skin was cold water. He made an annoyed face, though it didn’t last long after the hot water kicked in and began to spray down his thin form, helping greatly to wake him up, though it could of been easily debated that it was the dash of frigid water that actually was the cause for his waking from his morning drowsiness.

Not very long after, ten minutes at best, Manson was done his shower and stepped out to go and get dressed, slipping into a a pair of black slacks and a black pin striped shirt that flared out at the cuff, accessorized with black leather gloves, the fingers cut off of them, and topped off with a black, bowler type hat. All and all he looked very decadent, as was not sub-par for the shock rocker. His mind briefly wondered back to the events of the previous night, more specifically the boy whom he had used, and was planning on using again that night as well, that is.. if the boy actually had the balls to show his face. The thought of how tight he had been made Manson’s length give a small excited twitch in his pants. He idly hoped that the boy would show up. He didn’t want to have to go through the troubles of having to find someone else, and the chances that he’d find someone else that put as much as he did into it were slim.

Just as he was finishing up slipping into a pair of high top boots there was a knock at his suite door. He glanced over at it before standing up and over to answering it. As soon as the door opened the door opened a shortish woman pushed her way past Manson. "Goood morning!" She said as she sat down a bag of food on the dining room table, along with all of her make-up supplies.

Manson’s eyes turned to the food that Lana had brought, "Aww, you got me breakfast, how thoughtful of you, thanks mother." Manson teased her, Lana of course wasn’t Marilyn’s mother, he was just bothering her about feeling the need to bring him food.

"If you don’t want it I could always take it to 5, I’m sure he would appreciate a good breakfast." Lana scoffed at him playfully. Manson opened the bag and went through it, getting out an apple pie and started to take a bit out of it, but before he got the chance Lana smacked him on the hand then pushed him down into a chair so that she could start on his make-up.

"Hey!" Manson protested, "What’s the point in bringing me food if you aren’t even going to give me the chance to eat it?" He said shooting her a mocking mean look, though he wasn’t really too pissed off.

"I lied, the food isn’t for you, it’s mine, I’ve told you before that you are supposed to eat before I get here! You can’t very well be eating while I’m fixing your awful face!" She stuck her tongue out childish at the dark haired man, the only reply Manson gave was a scoff.

She took out all the things that she would need to give Manson a skin treatment before she even started on the man’s make up. Naturally this was a very long process and Manson wouldn’t be still so it actually took longer than it normally had. Every once in awhile Lana would take a bit from her food, causing Manson to scowl at her darkly as though to tell her, ‘My name is on your pay checks and I could just as easily stop that.’ without actually saying anything, knowing that would only result with him having to sit there even longer. After two long annoying and torturous two hours Lana was finally done and Manson was left with a flawless white face and heavy black make-up surround both of his eyes, giving a caved in illusion, and ending with dark crimson colored lips that were outlined in black.

Before Lana left she gave him the apple pie that he had tried to eat before she’d started on his make-up, she wasn’t completely cruel like he was after all, after parting, Manson headed downstairs and got into the black limo that was already waiting for him to make his way towards the museum for the art signing, of course, when he got there, there was a huge mass of people already lined and wrapped around the outside of the building when he arrived there. As much as he loved his work and everything that he did, this was the only thing he hated about so famous, always so crowded. There were always so many people at these things that they didn’t truly have a chance to really enjoy his art, having to be herded like cattle. He often wondered if he wasn’t already a famous musical artist if people could still appreciate his visual art.

As he got into the section that was cut off from the rest of the museum with some of his pieces of art hanging on the walls. He sighed deeply as he took a seat at the long table. Moments later the fans were let into the room, basically filling it completely. Though thankfully, nothing got out of hand with the fans as it sometimes would when so many people were crowded into one room. Manson thanked every person that claimed to be his biggest fan and loved his work, he was really glad to hear things like that. He tried his best not to rush through it, wanting to give every fan the attention that the y deserved, but it simply couldn’t be helped, there was only so much of sitting in one place doing the same thing over and over again that one person could take.


~*~

Jamie hated having to wake up early, but it was part of life, always had been.. but he just could get used to it. He groaned as his alarm clock started to sound out, the awful buzzing ringing painfully in his head. He leaned over to try to smack his alarm clock, and was successful in doing so, what he wasn’t so successful in doing was keeping his balance, and very quickly ended up falling face first into the floor by his bed.

"ah...ow.." Jamie blinked softly, simply laying there stunned for a moment before pulling himself off of the floor and standing up, a little wobbly from just waking up. Jamie started to take a step towards the bathroom, but very quickly stopped before he actually got anywhere, the soreness in his rear from the events of the previous night becoming quite aware to him. Even though it hurt, he couldn’t help but smile softly at the feeling, along with the sore feeling, it made the memories of what happened flood back to him, and the thoughts of what may very well happen to him that night as well, any pain that he was feeling now was completely worth it. He took small steps towards the kitchen, barely even lifting his feet off of the floor. He was rather slow to get ready, but not so much that he would be late or anything. After eating a bowl of cold cereal, and almost falling to sleep and having his head fall into his bowl, Jamie went to the bathroom, to wash his face and such in the hopes of getting himself awake.