Model Makeover

Story Info
Young model becomes a slut.
5.9k words
4.5
291.9k
71
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been quite a journey to arrive at this point in her life, Jessica thought to herself. She had just graduated from high school, turned 18, and was ready to take on the world! Jessica was considered one of the most sought after pieces of ass in her school, but she was a good girl. Of course she had let a few boys slide their fingers into her tight virgin pussy a few times and play with her sensitive little tits, but that was as far as she would allow it to go.

Jessica didn’t want to become a slut like a few of the other girls in school; plus, she had been trying to get into modeling. Tite Modeling was a new modeling company that had moved into town three months ago, and she didn’t want to do anything to jeopardize her career as a model. She had submitted her portfolio two weeks ago, and had been crossing her fingers ever since.

She walked slowly down the side walk towards her home, daydreaming about being a hot supermodel, when she heard her mother’s voice, “Jessica, the modeling agency called!”

Jessica snapped out of her pointless day dream and ran up to the house giddily screaming, “What did they say mom?”

“A Mr. Cross called and said he was very interested in your portfolio, and wanted you to call him as soon as possible. His number is on the pad by the phone.”

Jessica ran into the house and straight to the telephone where the message was printed on the notepad just as her mother had said. She hurriedly picked up the phone and called the number. It rang about four times when it was finally answered by a sexy female voice. “Tite modeling, how may I direct your call?”

“Hi my name is Jessica Court, Mr. Cross called and.................”; before she could finish, the lady said “He has been expecting your call Miss Court, please hold.” Some canned elevator music came on the line as she nervously awaited Mr. Cross to pick up the other line. After about a minute, the music clicked off.

“Hi Jessica! This is Ray Cross. I came across your portfolio today and you are perfect for a project we have coming up next week!”

Jessica tried to find her voice to say something when she discovered she could not catch her breath. She heard a chuckle from the phone and finally she uttered, “I’m so sorry Mr. Cross.....”.

“Please call me Ray!”.

Jessica immediately said, “I’m sorry Ray..... this is just such a surprise, I just don’t know what to say!”

“That’s okay sweetie, I get that a lot!” Ray chuckled. “Anyhow, I don’t normally do this so quickly, but I was wondering if there was any way you could come down to the agency tonight and we can discuss the project, and whether or not you would be interested in doing it. Would there be any problem with that?”

Jessica replied instantly, “No, Ray! No problem at all! How soon do you want me there?”

“Well.....the sooner the better. We have already shown our client your portfolio, and he has requested that we take a few more pictures, so that he may make his final decision. We can go over all of the particulars when you get here.”

Jessica looked outside to see if her mother was still there, only to see that her mother leaving for her tennis lessons at the country club. “Shit!” Jessica whispered.

Ray asked, “Is everything alright?”

“Oh! I’m sorry Ray! Jessica embarrassingly blurted. “My mom just left and I don’t have a way there.”

“Well that is not a problem!”, Ray said. “I will send a limo right over! Could you be ready in about 30 minutes?”

“Absolutely!” came her reply.

“We will see you then!”, and he hung up. _______________________

Ray hung up the phone, and looked at his secretary Lexi and said, “We hit the jackpot with this one!”

Lexi said, “It is about fucking time, I am so tired of this shitty little town! All I want to do is find a sweet little cunt for our project and jet the hell out of here!”

Ray barked, “call the pilot and have him get our jet ready for our trip to the island. We will be leaving in about four hours. Also, call Thor and tell him to get to little Jessica’s house, and bring her hear. Let him know he is to hang out with you until he is to take us to the airport. Understood?”

“Yes master!” Lexi obediently answered.

“Good! Don’t fuck this up! If you do, it will be your little pussy that will be getting slut training!”

Ray was so pleased that things were finally falling in place. He had done a lot of checking up on Jessica’s parents and family, and he figured Jessica would be well into her training, before her parents ever noticed her missing, and by that time, it would be too late! Little, sweet, Jessica would be well on her way to becoming his little cunt slut!

He could have, or hire any girl he wanted. After all, Ray was a self made millionaire after inheriting a large fortune and an island in the Pacific. He however, preferred innocent virgins. They seemed to make the best sluts. Plus the income from the black market videos would just increase his wealth even more.

Ray looked at Lexi; he could not help but admire her beauty. She had long reddish hair, that she had tied high up on her head into a bun. Down from there were the most beautiful pair of 38C tits he had ever laid his eyes on. Ray started to get aroused as he thought of her tight pussy that he had access to with the snap of his fingers. The taste, the smell of her sex was like a drug! He knew he could never get rid of her. She was one of the most wanton women he had ever met. Her body was his for the taking, and she was always willing for any kind of sexual stimulation that he could dream up. She was a good slave!

Ray watched as she steadily pumped her hot wet pussy with her newest dildo. The squishy sounds of her wet snatch aroused him even more, as the slapping sounds of the huge 14 inch piece of rubber cock flesh plunging in and out of her cunt, filled the small entrance office.

Ray was waiting to hear her moan, but she knew that if she did, she would be bitch slapped and tied up so that she would not be able to touch her hot horny pussy until Ray decided to allow her. She was allowed to play with herself whenever she wanted, however, if Ray heard a peep out of her, she knew that he would torture her and brutally use her pussy, so that she would never forget the rule. But Lexi sometimes purposely forgot.

“Oh! Lexi, you know what to do when she gets here!”

“Yes master!”

“Then I suggest you quit playing with your pussy and start getting things prepared!”

Ray heard the sloppy plopping sound as the huge cock toy, fell from Lexi’s dripping pussy. Lexi hurriedly put the toy away and wiped herself up with a wet nap. Then she obediently started the preparations.

The plan was in motion.

_____________

Jessica saw the limo pull up in front of her house, and couldn’t believe that this was the going to be her ride. She sat on her front porch and watched a tall, blonde headed hunk get out and proceed too walk up her side walk. He reached the foot of the porch steps, smiled and asked, “Are you Jessica?”

Jessica could not believe the piece of man standing in front of her. Even more so, she could not believe he was there for her. Before she answered, she quickly sized up the blonde hunk. He was about 6’4”, and all muscle. The muscle she couldn’t help but notice the most, was the one that was outlined through his limo drivers uniform. Her pussy instantly became wet. This was one of the largest cocks she had ever dreamed of seeing, and she was just looking at an outline through this gorgeous hunks pants. It probably wasn’t even hard. It actually scared her for a brief moment, when she allowed herself to think about that huge cock penetrating her virgin cunt.

That’s when she heard him say, “Jessica?”.

She quickly came out of her virgin daydream and blushingly said, “Oh my God!”. That even made her blush more, as she realized he most likely saw her staring at his cock.

He just smiled and said, “My name is Thor, I will be your driver. Mr. Cross is waiting, if you would like to follow me.......” Jessica quickly apologized for spacing out and followed Thor to the limo. She had to admire his tight looking ass, as his pants tightly hugged his body.

He opened the door to the limo and said “Help yourself to the bar, actually you seem pretty nervous, maybe a nice stiff drink would help you relax.” Jessica nodded her head and nervously seated herself in the limo. As Thor walked around to get in the drivers seat, Jessica opened up the bar, she never was much of a drinker, but she saw that there were some wine coolers and helped herself.

Thor got into the drivers seat and smiled as he saw her drinking the wine cooler. Little did she know, that there was a nice mood altering drug in her drink. Leg Spreader was what Thor called it.

“It will do you good to drink that down little lady. If this is your first time, it should help you relax.” Jessica didn’t answer, instead she tilted her head back and proceeded in chugging down the whole contents of the bottle. Thor got real nervous as she opened up the bar and took out another one.

When she heard it would help her to relax she just tipped the bottle and finished it. She was nervous as hell. She was so nervous, her knees where shaking. She didn’t even think about it when she reached into the bar and helped herself to drink number two. She twisted off the cap and Thor said, “Relax honey, give the first one a chance to work. Just sip on this one, okay?”

Thor started some small talk, just general questions about school and her family. He didn’t want her chugging the second drink, for fear she would be too out of it by the time he got to the office.

“So what made you want to get into modeling, other than the obvious fact that you are beautiful?”, Thor asked.

Jessica had to think about it for a minute, she was starting to have a hard time concentrating. She felt kind of numb and giddy at the same time. Drinking wasn’t something new to her either. She didn’t make a habit of it, but she could toss a few down with out having too much of a problem. She felt really strange! She could feel a numb tickling sensation beginning between her legs. “Oh my god! I am getting wet!”, she thought to herself. She took another sip of her second drink and set the bottle down.

She could see her wetness starting to seep through a small area of her shorts.

“Are you all right?” Thor said.

“Um.........yes! I am fine!” For some reason, she wanted to tell Thor just how horny she was, but a part of her mind was able to convince her not to.

“I just think it is a very sensuous job, to be a model. I mean, you have all of these people wanting to be you, and wanting to be in you.” “OH MY GOD!” Jessica silently screamed to herself. She could not believe what just came out of her mouth. She was waiting for Thor to jump on her remark, but he just smiled and continued driving. She was feeling something between her legs now that felt unlike anything she had ever felt before.

It was pure wanton lust! Oh God, she thought to herself. How am I going to be able to talk to Mr. Cross........I mean Ray, if I have a big wet spot between my legs! Damn I feel like just screaming for someone to fuck me! She was starting to squirm in her seat now as, her wet little pussy started to feel like it was taking on a mind of it’s own. Without even thinking she put her hand down between her legs to try to stop the feeling she was having only to make it worse! She let out a soft moan as her fingers rubbed the outside of her shorts. “Oh my God my pussy feels so fucking good!” she said to herself.

Thor couldn’t wait to get her back to the office. If he didn’t get her there soon, he would not be able to keep from fucking the living shit out her. He watched her in the rear view mirror as she fidgeted with her pussy in the back. God she was so fucking hot! He hadn’t seen such a hot, young piece of ass in a long time, and he could hardly contain himself, as he thought about plunging his 12 inch cock over and over into her tight, young pussy. “What the fuck!”, he thought to himself. I have some extra time till I get her to the office. I am just going to drive around and see what transpires in the back seat. He knew the boss would kill him if he laid a hand on her, but whatever she did to herself, was entirely up to her.

Jessica was sitting, well actually squirming in her seat. She was thinking about all of the mixed emotions that were playing out between her brain and her pussy. Her pussy felt sooooo good that she was having a hard time actually controlling her horny impulses. She couldn’t get her mind off of the big cock that must be hiding in the pants of her driver, Thor. She would have given up her virginity right then and there, if only Thor would stop the limo and climb into the back seat.

The thought of him driving that huge cock into her, scared her, but also made her want to just strip out of her shorts and give it a ride. She thought of the porno she had found of her parents and a few of their friends. She was 16, and had three of her girlfriends over at the house for a sleep over.

They were rummaging through the tapes in the entertainment center, in the living room, when her friend Melissa said, “What’s this?” Melissa held up a blank tape that did not have anything on it.

“I don’t know what is on that one!”, said Jessica. “Lets put it in and find out.”

Melissa said, “OK!”, and put the tape into the VCR.

Her other friend Tracy, had laid out the king size comforter and grabbed some pillows off of the huge leather couch and arranged them on the floor. The girls got all comfy, as the tape loaded up.

Jessica had accidentally kicked out her foot in the back of the limo. She was having a mild orgasm, thinking about the sleepover. All of a sudden, a hidden door came open, and she could not believe her eyes. Inside the compartment were about a dozen different sex toys! There were a couple huge ones that looked like real cocks! The rest of the toys didn’t quite look like cocks, but they definitely looked like they could be used for pleasuring a pussy! She immediately had a strong orgasm, seeing these toys. Thinking about the sleepover and then finding these toys, along with the effect of her wine cooler just pushed her over the edge. She realized her hand was busily rubbing her pussy through her short.

“Oh---Oh God, I’m cumming!”, she whimpered softly.

She noticed Thor smiling in the rear view mirror and immediately realized she was being watched. She was going to ask Thor to put up the window so she could have some privacy, but her contracting cunt took over. “Ahhhhh-----oooooooooooh---God!”, she screamed out!

Thor could hardly contain himself; but he knew she was off limits....At least for now. Thor noticed that she had kicked open the toy cabinet and he patiently waited to see just how far this hot little bitch would go.

“Jessica, you can get more comfortable if you’d like! I mean, that is what those toys are for. If you would like to take off your shorts, I can put the divider window up, so you can have some privacy.”

At that moment, Jessica lived for the feelings coursing through her wet cunt and her body. She tossed out every preconceived idea of being a proper young lady right out the window. She could even smell the sweet musky aroma of her pussy, wafting through the limo. The only thing she could think of, was to keep making her pussy feel the way it felt now! As soon as she heard Thor say it was okay to take off her shorts, she unbuttoned them and slid them down her long, slender legs. Her g-string was soaked through with her juices, and the limo was filled with her scent. She lifted her firm young ass up off of the seat and peeled her panties off.

Thor just watched through the mirror. He couldn’t believe how good her sweet pussy looked! She had a small landing strip of blonde pubic hair leading down to a set of pussy lips that just hung out, begging to be sucked into a hungry mouth. He could see her swollen clit peaking out from her cunt. God, he couldn’t wait to suck that cunt into his mouth and explore her with his tongue!

Jessica looked at the toys, not giving a damn about the hunk in the front seat watching her as she was getting ready to please herself. Hell for that matter he could stop the limo, hop into the back seat, and plow her horny cunt till she screamed in sexual abandon. She just wasn’t that far gone to beg him for it. All she cared about at the moment, was her sexual release! She reached into the cabinet and grasped a small pink vibrator. It wasn’t huge, only about 5 inches, but she had never stuck anything into her pussy, and in the back of her mind, she knew she couldn’t take one of the bigger toys, at least, not just yet! She saw the little black ridged knob at the base of the vibrator and twisted it. It came on and almost fell out of her shaking hand as it vibrated furiously.

Jessica went back to daydreaming about the sleep over. As her and Melissa, and Tracy, snuggled into the comforter and made themselves comfortable. The tape came on. The movie on the big screen, showed about 8 naked men and women, lounging around HER living room! As Jessica looked closer, she could not believe what she saw! There on the couch, was her mom! Buck ass naked! Her mom was lying back on the couch with her legs spread, and in between her legs was her dads best friend, Paul, licking her moms pussy! Worse yet, was the fact that Paul, was Melissa’s dad!

Melissa and Tracy said “Oh my God!”, at the same time.

Jessica jumped up to turn off the tape, when Tracy yelled, “What the fuck are you doing?!”

Jessica turned to her friends, embarrassed that her best friends had just seen what looked like an orgy about to happen in her own living room, with her parents as the stars!

Jessica said, “What the fuck do you mean, what am I doing?! I can’t fucking believe my parents would make a fucking porno!”

“What’s wrong with that!” said Melissa. “For your information, my parents AND Tracy’s were also on that tape!”

“Haven’t you ever heard your parents fucking?”, Melissa coyly asked. “Hell, my mother screams like a fucking whore, when my dad gives her a hard fuck! Lighten up a little bit. Just think. We found something they don’t want us to know about. All we have to do is make a copy, and we have ourselves some ammo for the future. Plus, I would really like to see how kinky our parents are! Come on, You can’t say that it doesn’t turn you on to see other people having sex?!”

Jessica looked at Melissa and said, “ I don’t really know, I have never seen anyone having sex before!”

“Well, girlfriend, you are in for a treat! Let’s just turn the VCR back on, lay back and watch our parents get freaky. I promise you, it will be fun!”

Jessica looked at her friends in shock! A part of her wanted to watch, but she really felt perverted at the thought of watching her parents getting it on. It was just plain gross! But yet, she did feel a tingling in her crotch.

“Oh what the hell! Let’s do it!”, Jessica said as she hit play on the VCR.

“Come on lie down here with us.” Tracy purred.

Jessica lay down in between Tracy and Melissa as the scene came back on. They could hear Melissa’s dad, Paul, make slurping sounds as his tongue lapped up and down on Jessica’s mom’s pussy.

“Oh--- ohh----lick my wet cunt Paul!” Gail moaned.

The girls could hear other wet smacking sounds on the video as well. They looked closer at the video to see Tracy’s mom Trish, on top of Melissa’s mom Erin. She was on top of Erin with her pussy right over Erin’s mouth. The girls jaws dropped as they saw the camera change angles, they could now see that both women were busy tonguing each others pussies. What was even sexier was the fact that they could see a whitish color fluid dripping out of Trish’s pussy, and running down Erin’s chin. Trish started shaking her hips as Erin moved her tongue up and down her wet cunt.

12