Model Mum Ch. 01

Story Info
Mandy's Mum could be a Joy.
3.6k words
4.41
127.9k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 03/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lee_2061
Lee_2061
27 Followers

Mandy Harris moved to away four weeks ago. Her dreams of a modeling career finally had their way. As they say all roads to modeling heaven in ol’ uncle SAM led to L.A..

I still slowed down everytime I drove past her house. We really had a great thing going. Ever since the third year of high school when we stayed behind in the school gym after classes. That night I’ll never forget.

We explored each others bodies hesitantly at first, then passionately and finally in heated desperation. It was the culmination of months on furtive gropes and quick kisses and boy was it worth it.

It was also the first of many nights to follow. We found to our mutual delight that no amount of satisfaction was ever enough. Like an runaway train, each night of torrid love-making left us exhausted but all the more eager and hungry for the next rendesvous.

Mandy was an artist. She was imaginative lover or as some might say kinky. During foreplay she often teased me to the point of madness but she always came through and so did I in a manner of speaking. Every minute of frustration was always rewarded with twice as much in satisfaction.

I usually let her do as she pleased and boy did she helped herself. There were times when I was convinced she knew more about my body than I did. She’d certainly licked and tasted more of me than I ever could.

Whenever I saw that look in her eye, the one that said, “This is MINE and I’m having it NOW!”. I’d have to be a Mongoloid to argue, right? Apart from always being horny, Mandy was also always wet. At least whenever I got into her pants. And she could take my boner all day and night. She would just come and come and come. I swear she’s got a at least a dozen G-spots in her pussy.

Should I go on? We’ll Mandy also loved cock-sucking. She could suck me for hours even while she slept. Her mouth and tongue just never seemed to tire. At first I got tired just watching her. Then my eyes would go out of focus from the pleasure, I’d beg her to slow down and then not to stop. The only response I’d get from her would be a devilish grin from her cock-filled mouth followed by some more deep-throating. Unable to hold back any more I’d have a mind-blowing come. Mandy never missed a beat or a drop. She’d just carry on until she’d suck me dry. She loved the taste of come. Often she’d keep sucking me after I’d passed out. I was a mere mortal in the hands of this love goddess.

She told me once that sucking my hard-on made her pussy drip. I’m convinced she has a G-spot in her mouth too. All I would feel were her lips, tongue and throat and suction that threatened to turn my balls inside out. She'd bite me when she wanted to stop me from coming too quickly and even that felt good. Guess some of her kinkiness had passed on to me.

Sex with Mandy was so good that some times I nearly come in my pants just day-dreaming about her in class. Heck, I’d get a hard-on just dialing her number.

Some nights I’d roll off her panting body after another mind-blowing orgasm and god knows how many for her. With sweat still dripping off me from head to toe, my lungs heaving for breath and my heart still pounding in my ears, I would try to drift off to a welcome and well earned sleep.

Fat chance. I’d be awakened a few minutes later by Mandy. As soon as she regains her breath, she’d be down between my legs massaging my tender balls with her fingers and twirling my flaccid cock around in her hot mouth. She loved the taste of come, mine and hers. In fact I don’t think she’s ever let a drop of my come go to waste. Sure I’ve splattered her face, her tits and her stomach but I often seen her scoop up every drop with her fingers or tongue, even the drops that hit the sheets.

Rolling my cock over and over with her nimble tongue she’d suck the soft head into her throat where her swallowing motion would squeeze out any last remaining drops of my man-syrup. In no time at all I’d feel the blood returning to my sore cock and Mandy would again start pumping my manhood with her mouth and both hands. Man you’d have to be brain-dead not to respond. If you had a pulse, Mandy could suck it into your cock.

After yet another mind-numbing orgasm she’d finally release me with a satisfied smile, lick her cum-covered lips and fall asleep right there between my legs, nursing on my cock-head. Only then would she allow me some rest. I slept like a baby, wouldn’t you?

Yes, I sure miss my Mandy. But what was a high school kid to do when his favourite girl was five foot eight had a 38-24-37 bod, golden blond hair and a face that would stop traffic. A muscular six-foot physique and 10 inch erection was nothing compared to a swimsuit modeling career and weekly paychecks that I’d need the rest of my working adult life to maybe come close to.

So after a tearful and passionate farewell it was goodbye Jim and hello big city. Sure we promised to stay in touch but I was a realist. Mandy’s appetite and the money and fast cars would soon make yours truly a dim memory. Life goes on.

So here I was again, on a Friday night driving slowly past her place. It was only 10pm and the lights were still on so I guess her mum was still up. Mandy’s dad left when she was about five and her mum worked as a receptionist in the day and a cashier at an all-night convenience store to put her through school. Mrs. Harris only works part-time as a receptionist now and I guess when the money starts rolling in from L.A. she’ll probably give that away too.

On an impulse I pulled the car into the kerb got out and walked up the path to her door. It opened on the second knock and I was greeted with a big smile. Mrs. Harris was in her favourite pink robe and looked genuinely glad to see me. “Hello Jim, how nice to see you. I thought a young fellow like you would be busy on a Friday night. Come in, come in.”

I made up some excuse about maybe hoping she’d heard something about how Mandy was doing in L.A. even though she’d only been gone a month.

“Why yes”, she said, “I had a letter from Mandy just today and some photos too, I’m sure she’d love you to see them too” she added ushering me into the living room.

“Have a seat Jim and I’ll go get them, help yourself to a beer, you know where it is”. “Get me one too while you’re at it dear”, she added.

She came back with a small pink parcel and sat next to me on the sofa while I sipped my beer and handed her the other.

Yes, my Mandy was doing quite well. $1800 a day plus expenses. It wasn’t supermodel territory but it was a damn good start. Even a 20% cut to the agency still left a lot of pocket change, and what’s more she was already getting more offers than she could handle.

“She said she missed us both and would like to come back for a visit but she’s already got 3 months work booked and paid for”, said Mrs. Harris as she handed me some photos and some torn out magazine covers.

There was Mandy in all her glory prominently displaying her ample assets beneath some colourful strings I took to represent the latest in swimwear. Just seeing her brought an ache to my groin and I shifted in my seat as I felt the beginnings of a typical Mandy-tonight erection.

“You must miss her a lot Jim as I do and I’m sure she misses you too but sometimes we have to make sacrifices for the future. Mandy knows she’s only young once and she’s got to cash in while she can, you understand”, I nodded still looking at the pictures. She looked even more gorgeous in the professional cover shots. I was reminded of just how much I missed her and the crotch of my jeans started to feel that familiar tightness as my pecker began to rise.

I hadn’t noticed at first but as we passed the photos back and forth exchanging comments I realised that Mrs. Harris was sitting very close to me and our thighs were touching. I could feel the warmth of her thigh through her robe and when I turned my head to look at her I caught her looking away quickly. She had been staring at my semi erect cock through my jeans. It was pointed up and a little to the right towards her and my skin tight jeans frankly didn’t leave much to the imagination. Just as well it was a little to one side because if it was pointing straight up it would’ve started peeking out over my belt!

She must have known that I’d caught her gaze because she quickly picked up one of the magazine covers and began talking about Mandy’s poses a little too ernestly. She was trying to distract me but it was already too late. Something had happened to me and I suddenly became aware of her perfume and her nearness. This wasn’t just Mrs. Harris but a warm-blooded woman. And one who was still very attractive, alone and maybe available. She kept talking but I had already lost interest in the magazines. It had been months and my cock was starting to do my thinking for me.

Mrs. Harris was in her late forties but you could tell where Mandy got her beauty and her body from. She was not slim but she had the same blond locks as Mandy, hazel eyes and full soft lips and a face that must’ve resembled Liz Taylor’s when she was younger. She was wider with age but not overweight and those were definitely D-cups. I’d guess she’d still measure about 46-36-46, if an inch. If not for my preoccupation with Mandy when her body started blooming, I’d still be fantasising about Mrs. Harris as some of the other boys in my class and I used to.

Still she was Mandy’s mother to me and Mrs. Harris was Mrs. Harris no matter how hot she was making me feel right now. It’s look but don’t touch, or is it? My erection begged to differ.

Pretending to be listening I stole another glance towards her and found myself looking down the front of her housecoat. She leant forward a few times and each time the front of her robe open slightly to give me a breathtaking view of her ample bosom. It wasn’t helping my erection, which was now rather uncomfortably confined. Worse yet, every so often she would grab my knee to get my attention. Attention nothing, a part of my anatomy was already at full attention and if she kept it up I swear I’d be the one doing all the grabbing.

“Oh look at this one,” she said, “you know she once told me that this pose always gave the boys in her class a severe case of the ‘bendovers’ as she called it”. We both laughed.

“I know what you mean” I winced at the memory. I was being perfectly honest. Mandy had that pose and pout down to a ‘T’.

I stole another glance at her tits. No, I looked at her tits. I was really past caring whether she noticed or not. My cock now had my fullest attention and she wanted me to look, so look I did. This time I don’t quite know which popped up first, my cock or my Adam’s apple. Her house coat had fallen open more and I could see the delicious contours of her right breast all the way down to a strawberry coloured nipple. It was about the size of a blueberry and just begging to be eaten. And by now you could’ve used my hard-on to knock down the Berlin wall. It was squashed and dearly needed to be free. Worse yet, I think I just felt some drops of pre-come seep onto my underwear.

A part of me was saying ‘Mrs. Harris is Mandy’s mum, don’t even think about it. She tells Mandy you jumped her and it's so long sucker’, while my cock was saying ‘You need to grab those melons now, stupid’ and, ‘Grab her, now! Apologise later, she'll understand. You're young and weak’. I was losing the battle.

I returned my gaze to the photos and became aware that she was actually reading Mandy’s letter to me. I looked at Mrs. Harris but didn’t hear any of the words. Instead I found myself looking at her moving lips as she read. They were moist and succulent and as they moved and formed words I began to wander what they would feel like against my lips, my nipples and in a silent ‘o’ shape around my cock. I looked back up to her eyes and realised to my horror that she had stopped reading. How long for I had no idea, but she had stopped and was following my gaze.

As I opened my mouth to say something, anything, she said “Jim, is anything the matter?”, her face was flushed.

“Why are you looking at me like that? Why anyone would think you were undressing me Jim”. The last she added with a smile.

Her cheeks had turned a little pink and I don’t think it was from the beer. She must’ve read my mind and there was a slight edge in her tone when she added “You wouldn’t do something that naughty, would you? Would you?”.

Was she asking or suggesting?

“Yes”, I heard a voice say. Damn it was mine. “No, no of course not. Excuse me Mrs. Harris, I was day-dreaming”, I quickly apologised.

“I wasn’t looking at your, I mean I wasn’t undressing..” I continued weakly. Who's voice was that? Couldn't possibly be me, I knew what I wanted.

“Look it’s perfectly all right to stare at me, in fact it’s rather flattering that a handsome young fellow like yourself who obviously can pick and choose should ogle an old girl like me. Mandy always told me she was the envy of every girl in school.”

“And another thing Jim, it’s Joy all right? That’s what my friends call me and I’d like you to do the same. Besides we’ve known each other for years and Mrs. Harris sounds so… formal”.

A raised hand stopped any protest I had in my throat. “All right Mrs., I mean, Joy”, I conceded. Calling her by her first name made me feel closer to her. I liked that. It was like I just stepped over some invisible line. I felt … bolder.

“Well now that we’ve got that out of the way, how about another beer?” she asked. “Fine, great”, was all I could think of as I watched her curvaceous butt disappear into the kitchen. It had been a close call and an embarrassing moment. Did I see her smile as her eyes swept over my crotch as she turned away? I looked at the tent in my crotch. She'd have to be blind to not notice that. Maybe it was time to make a hasty exit. I tried to stand up but my legs refused to cooperate. Something more than beer and pics was up and I wanted to play this scene through. For the sake of my sanity. I knew if I went home now I'd have to lock myself in the room and beat off like crazy and then killed myself for not doing anything when I had the chance.

When she returned she had regained her composure and she had tightened the cord that held her robe together. My heart sank.

“Here’s to Mandy”, she said as she clinked her bottle against mine. I echoed the sentiment and downed half the bottle in one drag. I needed to steady my nerves and I’d just thought of a good excuse.

Joy however had plans of her own.

Putting down her bottle next to mine, she asked “Jim do you really like my breasts?”.

Straight to the point, eh?, I'll play along. “I, everybody likes them”, I said idiotically.

“Would you like to see them?” she asked. Say what? My hearing was going, I thought she asked if I’d like to see the jugs I’d just spent the past half hour trying to peek at.

Before I could reply, she had turned fully towards me and was starting to loosen her belt. I had to clear my throat while I searched for the correct phrase an honourable gent would say at a moment like this. Nope, nothing in my previous years had prepared me with a phrase to suit the moment. She slowly pulled her robe open revealing a pair of the most beautifully formed breast I have ever seen. I would need both hands to cup each one. The nipples were fully erect and were indeed dark as blueberries. The aureoles were the size of my palm and were a soft pink. I just lost my voice and my head swam.

I looked up at her enquiring eyes and back down to her well endowed bosom. As if in answer to her unspoken question, my hands replied. I reached out and placed a warm palm on top of each breast feeling their softness. Then I turned each hand under a breast so that I could feel the weight of them as they rested on my palms. As my fingers closed around and squeezed each breast I began to rub my thumbs against her hard nipples. She sighed and closed her eyes letting her head roll backwards as she felt the pressure of my fingers.

“Please kiss them Jim”, she half demanded and half pleaded in a husky voice, her head still tilted back. I wasn’t waiting to be asked a second time.

Cupping her left breast in my left hand I raised her nipple to my yearning lips. Then I reached around her back with my right hand and pressed her body and her breast into my hungry mouth. She gasped when she felt the warmth of my mouth and the teasing of my swirling tongue. Then she yelped at the sharp rasp of my teeth across her nipple.

I sucked as hard as I could, I bit, I suckled, I licked and I tried to fit it all into my mouth. I devoured like a man possessed as I switched to her other tit and back. I couldn’t get enough of them. I don’t think anyone could. The more I mauled her breasts the more she liked it. First the left breast and then the right I didn’t want to stop, nor did she. She screamed and she moaned and she grabbed me by the hair and tried to pull my head away only to pull me back and smother me in an avalanche of tit-flesh, all the time moaning over and over again “Mmmmm…oww….mmmm…yes….mmmm……yes…..oh yes”.

The next thing I knew her robe was completely off and she was sitting astride me facing me and trying to crush my face into the back of the sofa while dry humping her pussy against my erection through my jeans which were beginning to get wet, from both sides. Joy had no panties on and I could see her pubic mound flattened against the rough denim of my jeans.

Since she had no trouble holding my head against her breast I let my hands wander over her bare shoulders and back feeling the smoothness of her soft skin. Then I reached down over her smooth hips and slowly around back to grab her soft arse. My cock twitched. I could feel her butt muscles working furiously as she continued to grind her pelvis against mine. “Mmmm….oh yeah….oh yeah…..arrhhh”, she continued.

She tensed when she felt me snake my right hand between us then raised her body slightly to give me greater access to her. I cupped her pubic mound. It was wet and the tufts of curly blond hair were fine and very soft. My cocked twitched again. This woman was hungry for a man’s tongue and I was so keen to eat her I could almost taste it.

I was now devouring her tits. Her nipples were nearly twice their original size because of the punishment they were receiving and she was loving it. As the fingers of my right hand spread her pussy lips I ran my middle finger along her slit stopping with a flick past her clitoris. She nearly jumped then realising how good it had felt, ground her pelvis down even harder locking my fingers against her clit. I didn’t need to move. Curling the fingers of my trapped right hand and reaching around her with my left, I simultaneously thrust two fingers from each hand into her soaking vagina. There was no resistance. The inside of her pussy hollowed out as if trying to suck my fingers in. I shoved them all the way in until I felt her cervix and beyong. “No, no, ….no …it’s too ….aahhhh…mmm…don’t….mmmmff”, was all she could manage as she threw her arms around my neck pulling my face into her ample cleavage and arched her back. She was getting close.

Lee_2061
Lee_2061
27 Followers