Model Sex Slave Ch. 06

Story Info
Diana is deflowered by her mistres's husband.
3.8k words
4.38
44.7k
9
0

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 12/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reavan
reavan
71 Followers

Diana was spending the day with her Mistress and Jackie at the office. Jackie explained to her about the filing system, so she could help out when she was not there.

Margs husband Don arrived home Monday afternoon; he'd been away on a three-week business trip. He arrived in the office after having been to the house first, greeting Jackie with a friendly kiss, who then introduced him to Diana. "Ah," he said, "I've heard a lot about our new recruit" He shook hands with her and kissed her on the cheek.

"I'm glad to meet you Sir," she replied shyly. He was a very handsome athletic looking man, about five feet ten with blond curly hair. "A Greek god" she thought. She wondered if he was to be the one. He looked much younger than his wife did. The mistress came out of her office and they embraced, kissing passionately. Then hugging each other they walked into the office and closed the door.

"Nice isn't he," Jackie looked at Diana, smiling knowingly.

"Yes, he is a hunk," Diana replied absentmindedly. She couldn't get the thought out of her head, "Who would take her cherry?" Jackie saw the look on Diana's face and dropped the subject. Their mistress came back out for a minute.

"Jackie, we are going home now, I want you and Diana to stay and close up. Diana, you will stay in Jackie's apartment tonight and Jackie! She has to go to school in the morning, so make sure she gets enough rest. Oh, and one more thing Jackie, you have permission to spank her as well," she winked at Diana. "You like that, don't you sweetheart," she kissed Diana.

"Yes mistress, it makes me feel good," she hung on to her mistress's neck and Marg kissed her again.

"You be good girls now and I'll see you tomorrow." She kissed Jackie and left with her husband.

Diana stared at the door as it closed; her stomach knotted with jealousy. Jackie gave her some work sorting and filing letters. When they finished working for the day, they closed the office and Jackie drove them to her apartment. As soon as they arrived, Jackie ordered Diana to undress her and even though she was her superior, she undressed Diana herself. They walked into the bathroom and washed each other. Diana was feeling better already. She liked Jackie's lean body. She thought of her as a racehorse, built for speed not for comfort. They worked together making supper, eating it at a kitchen table. Diana was naked while Jackie, being the big sister wore a robe. After they finished, she ordered her to wash the dishes and come in the living room, when she was done. When she entered, Jackie looked up from reading a magazine and padded the couch next to her. Diana sat down cuddling up, as Jackie put her arm around her. She kissed her and fondled her breasts. "Feel better now, little sister," she whispered and kissed her again?

"Yes Jackie I feel foolish now."

"Don't little sister, we all love our mistress but we must share her. We will make love tonight and she knows that. It's what she want's."

"Of course big sister, we both belong to her and by making love, when she want's us too we are pleasing her."

"Now little sister, you learned how to give a massage the other day, I read your diary. How would you like to practice on my body?"

"Oh, Jackie you are not supposed to ask me that, you are my big sister and in charge of me tonight. You know I'll do whatever you want but how come you read my diary?" "As your big sister I have that right, I can read it from the office computer." They kissed passionately, fondling each other. "Umm, little sister you are getting hot already, you want sex don't you?" Diana nodded and kissed her, while squeezing her breast. "You will have to wait, until your massage makes me so hot, that I scream!"

They hurried to the bedroom, where Jackie ordered her to assumed the position. Diana eagerly presented her buns and received ten slaps, alternated with caresses. After she thanked her, Jackie told her to take the covers off the bed, which Diana did in a hurry. Her big sister then got down, on her stomach and little sister began the massage. Starting at her feet she skipped the hand massage and proceeded to kiss and lick her toes. She did one foot and then the other after which she kissed and stroked her way up her long slender legs. When she got near the top of her thigh Jackie, who was now beginning to moan, spread her legs wide. She lifted her hips exposing her shaven crotch to Diana eyes. Diana kissed her firm globes and ran a hand up the inside of her thigh fingering her vagina. Both girls were now panting with lust and Jackie suddenly spun around on her back. She spread her thighs wide and grabbed Diana's head forcing it into her crotch. Diana munched loudly on it and walking on her knees in a half circle positioned her vagina over Jackie's head. During this maneuver, she didn't stop licking her big sister's pussy. Jackie dug the fingers of both hands into Diana's large soft rear and pulled her vagina down in to her face. Climaxing almost instantly, Diana opened her floodgates, filling her opponent's mouth with delicious pussy juice. About a minute later, Jackie began to moan. She rolled them both over, until she was on top. This gave Diana the full flow of juice into her eagerly sucking mouth. They moved their bodies around, embracing and kissing. Jackie chided her for not giving her a hand massage. "You just couldn't wait could you, you horny little wench?"

"Sorry big sister but I needed that." Jackie smiled at her little sister, and kissed her nose. Soon, they fell to sleep in each other's arms.

Jackie woke her up in the morning and they got each other ready for the day. She dropped her off at school and told her that she would pick up her later. When she picked her up, they drove back to the apartment. Diana didn't ask her why. They ate supper and relaxed watching TV, fully clothed. Later at around 19:00 Jackie told her that they had to go to the mistress's house, putting a smile on Diana's face.

Lee met them at the door. She was dressed in her maid's uniform and the three of them went downstairs where they undressed and showered each other. Lee had their outfits ready for them, garter belts, stockings and high heels. When they finished dressing and primping each other, they went upstairs to the living room.

Diana caught her breath from what met her eyes. There were at least a dozen people there, fully dressed and another four or five naked young slaves. Her Mistress met the girls at the door and kissed them warmly. She took Diana's hand and led her to one side of the room. Putting her arm around Diana's shoulder and one hand on her arm, she presented her body to the crowd. "Friends," she said, "this is Diana our newest recruit. She is not only new but this beautiful creature is just eighteen and a virgin. Everyone now applauded, as the mistress turned her, exposing every angle of her black sex slaves curvaceous body.

Diana was trembling with embarrassment, she was used to being naked and she trusted her mistress, but no man had ever seen her naked body before. She didn't see Don, her mistress's husband there. Was she really to be deflowered by someone else? Somehow, she had a feeling that this was the time. Marg sensed her fear and embraced her, kissing her lips.

"Of course you know why I have called you all here. Yes, Diana you will be deflowered tonight and become a complete sex slave." The door opened just then; Lee and Jackie entered with Don dressed in a short robe between them. Diana drew a deep sigh of relief, so it was really Don who would be her first man. Marg felt her anxiety and then her relief when Don entered. She whispered in her ear, "of course it's going to be Don." He came over, kissed her gently, and then stood next to her, facing the crowd. Everyone in the room now, men and women, came up one at the time hugging and kissing her, fondling her breast, rear end, and vagina. Marg and her husband both had one arm around her. They also held one of Diana hands, against their own chests. After each person finished with her, they would both kiss her reassuringly. The sex slaves were the lasts to come up, Jackie second last and Lee last.

An ottoman had been moved to the center of the room. Marg and Don walked her to it. They waited as Lee and Jackie removed Diana's heels, stocking and garter belt. Diana was now placed on it, while Marg and Don kneeled on either side of her. They both kissed her gently; then each of them took a hold of one leg under the knee and raised her thighs up and out. Diana's crotch was now exposed to every one in the room. Marg and Don took turns kissing her passionately, as everyone took their turn kneeling to kiss her virgin vagina. The last one again was Lee. Marg lifted Diana's head, so she could watch, as Lee kissed her pussy and then blowing her a kiss.

They made her get up again and Marg got down on the ottoman on her back, spreading her thighs wide. Lee and Jackie then helped Diana lie on top of her. Taking a hold of her legs, they spread them wide, bending her knees so her legs folded over Margs thighs. Marg took Diana's hands and held them tight.

Diana could see Don between her thighs, standing looking at her. Lee and Jackie were at his sides. Lee then untied the belt on his robe while Jackie removed it, exposing his naked body. Diana's body was trembling, as she watched the two girls caressing him and kissing his chest. Lee dropped to her knees, placed his penis in her mouth, sucking it. Slowly then he approached her, getting on his knees kissing her thighs, her mound; then moving across her belly licking and kissing her smooth black skin. He sucked and licked her nipples as she began to moan. She could feel Lee's fingers probing her vagina as Don's lips met hers. She yielded her lips to his probing tongue and met it with hers.

She was now trembling uncontrollably, sucking desperately on his mouth. Lee was still probing her vagina, spreading her labia. She then felt his hot knob touching her vagina. Marg whispered in her ear for her to relax. Diana stopped trembling, and cooed as her mistress squeezed her hands. She felt his knob pushing gently on her hymen as Lee held it in place. She saw Lee's sweet oriental face out of the corner of her eye, smiling at her. She focused on Lee and she could feel her fingers moving to her crack, finding her anus just touching it. Lee blew her a kiss, as Don trusts his throbbing mushroom through her hymen, tearing it and then pushed his manhood into her body very gently. Marg let her hands go and she embraced her first man, lifting her legs and wrapping them around his body.

She had felt no pain just a slight sensation of something opening up. She held him tight her mouth wide open and then unconsciously began to move her pelvis, relishing the pressure of his penis filling her insides for the first time. Marg had found her nipples and fondled them as Lee fingered her crotch. Don, feeling her movements carefully matched her speed and slowly increased his strokes in her tight vagina. Diana never heard the applause of their onlookers, as she began moaning louder with each stroke. In less than a minute she climaxed moaning her pleasure in to her conquers mouth. He came just after her, spraying his load into her vagina, as she savored her first heterosexual climax. Marg whispered something in Diana's ear, as she lay there, feeling the rush all through her body. She still had her arms and legs around his body, never wanting to let go. She reluctantly did as he raised his head separating their lips.

"Thank you master," she said, "thank you for taking my cherry and thank you mistress for sharing my body with your husband. I'm so happy to belong to both of you now." He kissed her again and got up, Lee and Jackie assisting him. Lee then got between Diana's thighs and sucked the juices out of her wet vagina. Diana could see him standing while Jackie sucked his penis clean. She then turned around on her stomach hugging and kissing her mistress. Finally they got up and everyone took turns congratulating her, her master and her mistress. The slaves in the room then began to undress everyone, as the three of them left for the master bedroom. Diana caught her last glimpse of Lee and Jackie on their knees, serving new masters.

In the bedroom they both kissed her and then got in the shower where Marg taught her how to wash her master. She paid particular attention to the genitals, as to what could and couldn't be squeezed. They both washed Diana since this was a special occasion. Don commented on her strong muscular built. He wanted to get her started on an exercise program he said. After drying, they got under the covers in the huge bed. Diana excitedly put her arms around both of them. Kissing first her mistress and then her master, she spread her thighs wide. They each wrapped a leg around hers. Marg put her hand on her vagina, "Are you sore dear?"

"No mistress, just hot and tingly, I feel good all over." She kissed them both again.

"Would you like to have your master, enter you again?"

"Do I? Why yes, but mistress you have not been satisfied tonight."

"I might not have climaxed but I am extremely satisfied with the performance of my latest sex slave. Our sex slave," she smiled looking at her husband. "There is something else I want to teach you that would give me even more pleasure."

"Yes mistress, anything what is it?"

"Well it's another way of pleasing a man."

"You mean," Diana opened her mouth forming a big O with her lips, looking down at Don's erect penis. Marg nodded and kissed her. Diana turned her head and kissed Don.

"I want to learn how to satisfy you like that too, please."

"All right dear husband, why don't you sit on the edged of the bed and we'll proceed with the lesson. Marg and Diana got out of bed and kneeled between his thighs. Marg took a hold of his bag; "this is his bag or testicles, Diana. I want you to hold and fondle them like this." She did as she was told fondling them gingerly. "Now lift them up like you are weighed them, can you feel the gonads inside."

"Yes mistress it's like, there is two hard balls in a bag."

"That's right sweetie, you have to be very careful with them. Like I told you in the shower don't squeeze them or you will hurt him. Marg put one arm around her as Diana continued to fondle and lift them. She kissed her on the cheek, "you are doing fine, "now use your the fingers on your other hand to scratch his perineum. Lee told you what that was the other day. You do that very lightly, That's it." Don began to groan and leaned back on his elbows. "There now sweetie, I want you to kiss me," she did turning her head. "Now Diana, I want you to kiss what you are holding. Diana lowered her face down to the hairy genitals and kissed the bag gently. "That's fine now suck and nipple on it. Don moaned louder as she kissed and fondled his bag. "You have him ready and erect, now look at that penis it's hard as a rock. Take it in your hand and hold on to it tight. There, don't be afraid to squeeze it. You can't hurt it. Just pretend that your hand is a vagina now and stroke his shaft back and forth. Now Diana, here is the most important part; take the foreskin like this." She showed her how to push it back part way. "Now you do it," Diana pushed it back, revealing the large mushroom shaped knob. "Kiss it Diana," she did, "now let your tongue twirl around the head. "Wonderful, put it in you mouth as far as you can," she swallowed two inches and stopped. "That right, don't choke on it, it takes practice to swallow it all. Move it in and out and take as much as you can each time."

Don was now moaning as his pelvis began to rock. Diana continued to fondle his bag and suck his knob and suddenly he blew his load in her mouth. Taken by surprise, she pulled back getting the next squirt on her face. "Frig him Diana, frig him," she quickly did as she was told and took the knob back in her mouth as he finished ejaculating. "Suck him dry now dear," Marg kissed her on the cheek and showed her how to use her hand to squeeze the last gob out of the shaft. She tried it herself gripping it tight, close to the bag and then sliding her hand to the knob. She sucked hard on the mushroom and then swallowed the last few drops. "I' sorry master for getting it on my face." she said, looking up at him. Don sat up and gazed at her pretty black face with his white cum all over it, some dripping off her chin down on her breasts. He took her head in his hands as she rose on her haunches to reach his face.

"I like my sperm on your lovely face Diana." He kissed her and began to lick her face clean. Marg bent down under them and licked her breasts. "That was a perfect blow job you have nothing to be sorry about." Marg finished licking her breasts and moved her head up competing with her husband for Diana's lips.

"Men enjoy seeing their cum splatter on a woman's face, usually you will be told if they want it all swallowed. You did a great job, for your first time and you are still frigging the shaft and stroking his perineum. That's important, just gradually slow your movements You never stop that until you feel he's done or are given permission."

"Mistress, do I belong to both of you now?"

"Yes Diana, we share our sex slaves equally, from now on you will be our common property. We are not always home at the same time, that's one reason the computer schedule is so important. We have to make sure that we don't wear you out."

"Oh mistress, you'll never wear me out. I want to serve my mistress and master and whoever you assign me to, every minute of the day."

"I believe you do sweetie, right now however, you've got school in the morning and you are going to bed with your master, to sleep! I'm going down to look after our guests. Just as soon as we have a shower, that is."

After the shower, Marg kissed them goodnight and left. Diana went to bed with her new master. They embraced and he, lying on his side arranged to drape her legs over his both of his. He then told her to spread her thighs a little and reach her hand down to grab his penis. She pulled it in between her full fleshy thighs and closed them on his soft member. Putting her arms around his neck, she snuggled into the embrace of her Greek god and new joint owner. Totally satisfied she kissed him gently, cooing herself to sleep.

Lee woke them in the morning. The mistress had come to bed during the night. Lee took Marg to the shower and Diana kissed her master to wake him up, eager to serve him. After she washed his body, he began to shave and she assisted Lee with their mistress's wardrobe. Lee then left to get breakfast ready, while Marg showed Diana where Don's clothes were. Marg then left and Diana waited for Don to finish shaving. She went back in the bathroom and got a towel ready to dry his face. After she dried her master, she put her arm around his waist and led him into the bedroom. She dressed him, while kissing each part before she covered it. He kissed her as she finished, telling her that she was doing too good a job. "We have to go for breakfast Diana, there is no time for sex."

"Oh master there is always time for sex," she rubbed her crotch against his genitals, simulating sexual intercourse. He laughed, shaking his head at her eager advances and pushed her voluptuous black naked body at arm's length. She pouted giving him a dejected look. "Breakfast and then school," he said, as he put his arm round her and headed down stairs.

Lee gave Diana a huge hug, when they entered the kitchen. "Are you OK," she asked with a worried look on her sweet face?"

"I'm fine sister, just fine, really. They kissed warmly, "Sit down I'll get your cereal." Marg smiled at her two affectionate girls showing so much concern for each other. She put her arm around Lee's naked body, as she sat down to eat her own breakfast.

reavan
reavan
71 Followers
12