Model Sex Slave Ch. 07

Story Info
Diana's training includes other sex slaves.
4.8k words
4.42
31.9k
6
0

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 12/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reavan
reavan
71 Followers

Lee met Diana at the door when she got home from school, wearing her maid's uniform. Diana, happy to be home kissed her warmly. "We're not supposed to do that Diana, there's no one in the house," Lee spoke teasingly yet seriously.

"Ups, I forgot." Lee took her hand as they walked to Diana's room where she undressed her. She let her know that they were supposed to take a shower, so Diana undressed her as well. After they finished showering, they put on each other's slippers and waited, at the door to the garage for their mistress. They heard the car arrive and Marg entered with her brief case. She smiled at her black and oriental sex slaves, standing patiently holding hands.

"Well, you two are a comforting sight to behold after a hard day." She kissed them both and Diana took her case as they followed her upstairs to the bedroom. She undressed her mistress, while Lee filled the tub. Diana then led Marg into the bathroom, where both girls helped their her into the whirlpool tub. Lee turned on the jets and they sat on the edge while their mistress soaked. "Lee, after supper I want you to get the special room ready, we are going to teach Diana some of the finer points of providing sexual pleasure."

"Yes mistress, supper is in the oven now. Diana could do the dishes, while I get it ready. Lee smiled at Diana; "I can't wait to teach you in there."

"What? Teach me what?" Diana looked at both of them, mystified.

"Ummm, you'll find out," Lee said, winking knowingly at her mistress. Marg held her arms out to Diana, who bend down to receive a kiss.

"You'll find out when we get there. Right now I want you two to wash me." They helped her stand up, each getting a bar of soap. Lee washed her front and Diana the back. When they finished, Marg got down in the tub again and told Lee to get their supper on the table. Diana dried her mistress when she got out, kissing her body as she went along. She then followed her to the dressing room, where Marg showed her what she wanted to wear and Diana picked up the items. Back in the bedroom, Diana dressed her mistress in the black bodice and stockings. Then she helped her on with a short silk robe with openings for her breasts. Finally, she kissed her nipples and aureoles, wetting them, as she knew her mistress liked. "Every day you get better, Sweetheart. I am really pleased with your progress."

"Thank you mistress, she threw her arms around her mistress's neck and kissed her. "Uuuummm, but I want to learn everything about sex, so I can be the best sex slave in the world."

"You certainly are dedicated and if you keep it up, you will get there some day. I'm sure of that but right now we're eating supper, sister Lee is waiting for us." They joined Lee in the Kitchen where she had the meal ready. She kissed and licked her mistress's nipples saying that her saliva was better for that than Diana's.

"Yes but there is a good reason for that; this is a confession mistress." Diana said, "I kissed Lee when I came home today, forgetting that it wasn't allowed. I'm sorry, it was a mistake but that's why her saliva is so good."

"Oh, I think that I can forgive you for that Diana but I will think of some way of punishing you later." Lee smiled knowingly at her mistress, as they began to eat. When they finished Diana said she had to go and pee before washing the dishes. The mistress told Lee to go with her, winking at her. Once they got to the shower room, Lee told her she had to do exactly what she was told while urinating. Diana sat down on the toilet with a bewildered look on her face.

"Hold your pee Diana, start when I tell you and then stop when I tell you." Lee stood in front of her, holding both of her hands.

"I understand sister Lee, I'm ready."

"OK, start," Diana did as she was told. "Now stop," She stopped and looked in total confusion at her sister. "Now I want you to think about how you start and stop to pee, concentrate on the muscle that does it. Start again." Diana again did as was told releasing that certain muscle. "Good Diana, now stop it again; just hold it one second now release it. There finish you pee, then I'll wash you"; she turned on the shower and found shower caps for them. She soaped Diana from the waist down and rinsed her. After Lee dried her, Diana went back to the kitchen to do the dishes.

She kept thinking about what Lee had just made her do. "Did it have something to do with her sex training?" She hurried to finish the dishes and then eagerly headed for the gym. She saw no one there but a door was ajar at the far end. She hadn't noticed that door before and as it turned out, it was a secret door, which blended into the paneling when closed. She entered a room, containing three massage tables and one wall full of various implements mostly belt contraptions with dildos attached. Lee was lying on one table with the mistress standing next to her. Behind them, the whole wall was made of iron bars with a door in it. Inside the bars, she could see a simple cot. Diana couldn't believe it, a jail cell in her mistress's house?

"Surprised Diana?" the mistress said and motioned for her to get up on a vacant table. Lee was straining, breathing rapidly. She had a dildo in her vagina and it was making little whistle sounds at regular intervals. The mistress came over and spread Diana's thighs slightly. She had a dildo in her one hand that she placed on her stomach. "Diana, this is a vaginal contraction training session, what you were doing with Lee a little while ago prepared you for it." She put her hand on Diana's vagina and began fondling it. "First we'll get you lubricated," her finger began to work its way into her tight vagina.

"Right now you are young and tight, your vagina will give plenty resistance to a penis, giving a man pleasure. As you get older and have a lot of sex, your muscles weaken and a man receives less pleasure from you. Listen to the sounds Lee's dildo is making, it was sounding three times a second. These are special dildos; they are hollow and have a little whistle affair on the end. When you squeeze it you get a sound, here take it in your hand. Diana took the rubbery contraption and squeezed it, making it whistle. Marg took it from her and inserted it into her vagina. "Just take deep breaths and relax." She gently worked it into her wet hole, making the whistle blow as she slowly penetrated about four inches. "OK now make it blow," she tried but nothing happened. The phone rang just then out in the office, "Lee I got to get that. Take over Diana's training, please." Lee got of her table, the dildo still in her vagina and came to Diana's side. Diana had a frustrated look on her face.

"Don't worry sister I'll show you how, just think about the same muscle you stopped your pee with. Diana tried again and the whistle made a slight sound, "There, you got it now, just keep doing that. Don't worry about how fast you can do it; the main thing is that you work the right muscles. Diana began working the dildo, finding it extremely difficult. She looked desperately, at her sister.

"I'll never do this a fast as you," she said forlornly.

"Of course you will but it takes a long time to get good at it." I spend an hour in here every day and sometimes I do it in bed without the dildo. "Men really like it when you get good at it, especially older men." The mistress came back in, kissing both girls.

"That was my husband he will be back tomorrow night. Now Diana, let me hear that whistle." Diana tried hard and got five little toots out of it. "That's good dear, try it again." she strained hard producing a little more sound, each time. "Let's try the double trainer, Lee." Lee pulled the dildo out of her own vagina and got up on Diana's table. She positioned herself in the opposite direction with her legs crossing over Diana's so their vaginas were close together. The mistress then picked a long dildo out and removing Diana's she inserted one end of the long one in her. Lee took the other end and fitted it in her own pussy, moving her body to suit. They then joined hands and Lee squeezed her end.

"Oooh, I could feel that," Diana's said, her eyes widening.

"OK, it's your turn sister, that's good I could feel that too. I tell you what, I will do five and then you do one." She started and Diana felt the dildo expanding five times in her vagina. She returned the favor and Lee quickly reciprocated. Marg kissed both of them saying they had half an hour while she did some work in the office.

When she came back half an hour later, Diana was wet with perspiration and looking totally worn out." She is doing better than I was the first time, mistress." Marg kissed both of them smiling at Diana. "Do you think you can give your master a little surprise tomorrow night?"

"Oh mistress I'm not very good at this but I will work hard every day so you will be pleased with me."

"I know you will, now I want Lee to have intercourse with you. Lee slipped the dildo out of her vagina and pulled it out of Diana. She then got up on her knees between Diana's legs. Marg picked out a strap-on dildo and fitted it on Lee. She took a hold of the imitation penis and with Lee leaning over Diana, carefully fitted it into her vagina. Once she got it inserted, Lee lowered her lithe body on Diana and began to stroke her slowly. Diana reached her arms around her sex slave sister and responded, trusting her vagina on to the intruding penis. Her mistress gripped each of her legs, wrapped them around Lee's body, and told them to french kiss. The penis had a whistle on it and Marg told her that she wanted to hear it. When it blew, Lee pulled it out and then back in slowly. Diana soon realized that if she wanted to be stroked faster she had to squeeze it quicker. She began to moan, clutching Lee's body with her hands and thighs. Her moans became panting screams, as her juices began to flow and then moans as she savored her orgasm. Lee then pulled out the penis and moved down to lick the juices of her vagina. The mistress removed the strap-on and they were then told to change places. Marg strapped a larger penis on Diana. She helped Diana guide the member into Lee's throbbing hole.

As soon as Diana penetrated her vagina, Lee made the Whistle blow three times, before Diana could even get time to react. Her short little legs clamped around Diana and her arms forced Diana entire weight onto her small body. Diana tried to take some weight of her with her hands but Lee pushed her hands out of the way showing them on her buns. Lee murmured into her open mouth to go faster and faster. Diana pumped her hips up and down trusting the penis into Lee's little body as the whistle blew two or three times with each stroke. Lee came, shaking uncontrollably, sucking on Diana's mouth, and digging her fingernails into her back. When she eased off, Diana moved down and licked her vagina, sucking the delicious juices. Marg removed the harness and inserted the wet dildo into Lee's mouth, letting her savor her own flavors of the dildo.

The girls then sat up on the table, with their legs over the side. Marg put her arms around both of them, kissing her devoted sex slaves. "Every day now, you will make sure that Diana does her exercises, Lee. Of course, it will be difficult for you two, not to turn it into sexual intercourse. So I might let you have an orgasms once a day when I'm not here, but you must call me first and get permission." The girls cooed and kissed her, one on the mouth and the other on the neck and then the other way around. "I got do some work at the desk; clean up here and then show Diana the 'female on top' drill in the gym.

Lee showed Diana how to clean the dildo's they had been using at a sink in the corner of the room. Diana dried them and they put them in their proper place. They closed the door to the special room and Lee showed her the hidden lever that opened the door.

"Now Diana for your next exercise; get down on this mat on your knee's. Rest on your elbows and spread your thighs out wide. That's good, your stomach should be off the floor." Lee got down next to her, in the same position. She then started to move her rear end up and down rapidly. Diana imitated her, keeping up the same pace. They kept it up for a few minutes until Lee slowed down and rolled over on her side exhausted. Diana stopped as well, smiling at her sister. "Lee took a few deep breaths and laughed, "You are not tired out are you?"

"No I stopped because you did, wasn't I supposed to stop?" Diana continued, bouncing her rear end again.

"Looks liked she's got you beat there, Lee." Marg had been watching from her desk. "Don did say that Diana has a very strong build." Lee started again, trying to keep up with Diana. After a few more minutes they both stopped, stretching their bodies out on the mat. "Tell Diana what that exercise is for Lee." Diana looked at Lee, waiting.

"Don't you know, sister?" Diana shook head, her eyes widening. "It's for having sex with a man, when you're on top."

Diana nodded, "but why do we have to do it for so long?" Lee and the mistress both chuckled. "What's so funny I don't understand."

"Lee smiled affectionately at her, "some masters take a long time to ejaculate. You have to be able to do it until they are satisfied. Come on lets get at it," Lee got in to the position again and Diana followed suit. They continued their exercise on and off for another half an hour and then rested.

Lee took Diana's hand, as they lie there puffing. Marg noticed it and smiled with satisfaction. The two girls really hit it off; they were like one mind in two bodies. There didn't seem to be any jealousy between them, caring for each other in a supportive manner. Lee in particular seemed to enjoy teaching Diana the art of providing sexual satisfaction. They of course also genuinely enjoyed each other sexually. That had been obvious to her, since that first morning when she had them make love on the kitchen table.

Next Marg brought two rubber dildos and gave one to Lee saying, "deep throat sweetie." Lee placed the weapon in her mouth and slowly swallowed all eight inches, then drawing it back out while sucking hard on it. Diana's eyes nearly came out of her head watching her sister's accomplishment. "Your turn Diana," Marg smiled and kissed her as she handed her the long object. Diana gingerly put it in her mouth and tried to push it down but gagged quickly pulling it out. She looked at her mistress shaking her head desperately.

"I can't do that, I'll choke on it."

"Not today Diana but slowly after a couple a weeks training, you will learn to swallow the whole thing." Marg laughed, "Lee will teach you every day. OK girls, get to the showers," they ran to her and Lee presented Diana's rear end, bending over Diana's back holding on to her hips.

Lee looked at the large black globes near her face and then at her mistress. "Please spank sister Diana, mistress." Marg whacked the beautiful fleshy mounds three times on one and two on the other. Diana then did the same for her sister, after which they thanked her as usual.

Marg whispered something in Lee's ear before they headed for the showers. When they returned Marg took Diana by the hand and told Lee to come to the bedroom as soon as she had fetched what she had whispered in her ear. In the bedroom, Diana was told to pose on the footstool and Marg began to kiss and fondle her black sex toy. Lee came in with something in a plastic bag and after placing it by the bed, joined Diana on the same stool. They posed back to back, Lee being short enough that her rear end fitted below Diana large black buns. Marg fondled and kissed her two obedient slaves for a few minutes and then took them to bed. The girls undressed her on the bed, kissing and massaging her body as they exposed it. After about twenty minutes of mutual foreplay, the three women formed a triangle on their sides, eating each other out. Marg ate Diana's pussy and Lee ate hers. It didn't take long before all three women had climaxed and were sucking the scrumptious cum of the pussy facing each of them. The two girls then spend the next while snuggling into the mistress's arms kissing her and each other. After a while the Mistress asked them if they were ready to have another orgasm. They both nodded eagerly, competing to kiss her on the lips.

"OK Diana, you stay where you are on your back." Lee and the mistress got out of the bed and Lee took a strap-on out of the bag and fastened it to her mistress's body. Lee then got back in the bed and on top of Diana, on her back. The mistress turned around and faced them. Diana gaped at the strap on. It had two penises on it, one on top of the other. Marg got in the bed on top of her two girls and guided the lower penis into Diana's vagina as Lee took a hold of the top one, adjusting her body to accommodate it. Lee then put her arms around her mistress's waist, burying her head being in her large breasts. Diana reached her arms around her mistress's neck and pulled her head down kissing her. Slowly Marg trust the double penis into her girls vagina's and then stroked it in and out, gently at first. As the two girls began to moan and gyrate their bodies, she increased her speed. Diana came first, moaning in to her mistress's mouth.

"Oh mistress. I'm coming. Please, oooooooh I'm coming." Marg closed her mouth with hers, frenching the panting girl.

"Mistress, please don't stop I'm ready, oooooooh just a little longer, please." Lee pleaded, Diana moved her hands from around Margs neck and found Lee's breasts. She fondled and caressed her nipples helping Lee to her climax. Marg bend her neck and upper body and Lee stretched her neck finding her mistress's lips. As Lee's short legs wrapped around her mistress's large rear, her heels pounded it, to increase the speed. A loud guttural moan and a strong a series of violent body spasms, let the mistress know that she could slow her pace. She gave the girls a minute to savor their orgasms and rolled of them. The girls then automatically found each other's vagina's, licking and sucking the hairy mounds. Next they licked the imitation penises clean and removed it from the mistress body. Marg reached out for her two girls, who got half on top of her on either side kissing and hugging her. She relished watching the two tender and affectionate girls climaxing, particularly when they were making love to each other. She put her hands on their buns, kneading the ample flesh, kissing one set of lips and then the other.

"Well girls we have to shower, we can't go to sleep all sweaty like this and tomorrow is a school day, Diana."

"Yes mistress," Diana answered as they got out of bed and headed for the bathroom "but it's the last day."

"That's right," Lee broke in, "you and I will be here alone every day after that," she said with a mischievous smile on her face."

"You forget Lee, my husband will be home for the next three weeks" The girls giggled happily as they began to wash their mistress and themselves.

The next day Diana arrived home an hour early and Lee met her at the door, naked. She told her to hurry with her to the shower. When they finished, they ran upstairs to the master bedroom. The master was on the bed making love to a young blond girl, that Diana hadn't seen before. A fully dressed young man stood next to the bed watching the action. Lee introduced Diana to the young man as big brother Brad. He smiled at Diana and kissed her then turned his attention to the bed.

"Diana," Lee then said, "this is Brad's wife, big sister Alicia."

"Pleased to meet you Alicia," Diana managed to blurt out despite the strange situation.

"Ooooh, me to, Oooh Diana..." Don was kissing her neck as she answered Diana. Their bodies jerked and twisted as they both climaxed, then slowed, kissing and caressing as they savored their orgasms. Don rolled of her and told Diana to clean his penis, as Lee without being told sucked Alicia's vagina clean. Don then told Lee to perform a sixty-niner with Alicia and for Diana to take him to the showers.

reavan
reavan
71 Followers
12